His Emancipator🖤 [His Duet #...

由 alphabarbieee

"You're so soft baby" he murmurs. "I wish I could say the same about your dick." I exclaim. An enticing smile... 更多

BOOK PLAYLIST
Author's Note and Character Aesthetics
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE
Author's note and Spinoff announcement

CHAPTER FORTY THREE.

24 3 0
由 alphabarbieee

"Aaah mon amour" I breath in, alighting the last air stair. I should've worn a bigger coat because the one I've worn doesn't stand a chance against the France drizzling weather

"I'm right behind you babe." Darelle reminds.

"No not you dumbass." I mock.

He faux gasps, "You wound me Mon amour."

It is currently Monday 2pm; France time. The nine-hour flight was nothing short of excellent. I love flying first class.

"I mean you're my love but at the moment Paris is my love."

He comes up beside me "What? Paris?"

"It's Pa-ree babe not Paris." I correct. "Say it with me."

"Pa-ree"

"Pa-ree." He parrots.

"Nice. Now you're getting it."

He laughs, pulling me close to his side "Glad I could help."

After picking up our luggage (which Darelle insists on carrying alone) we find our ride. I incline my head on the car window, reveling in the beauty of Paris. Even in the rain, it is not any less ravishing.

"You never look at me like that." Darelle comments, next to me.

I volte face him "You're not jealous are you?"

"You're the one who said and I quote "At the moment Paris is my love.""

"Yes and you'll go back to being my love soon."

"Soon? Wow my girlfriend just sidelined me."

I smile, "Don't be a big baby. Paris doesn't get the action in bed. You do."

"That makes me feel better."

"It does?"

"No."

The car slows down in front of a historic hotel mansion. Some could even call it a palace. The intricate masonry of the hotel is particularly impeccable.

A bellhop approaches to help us with our luggage. We pass by a quintessential, furnished lawn and garden. I'm tempted to assume this is the greener side they always talk about. Inside, it is a grandeur of an empire style décor. My black trainers softly clang on the refurbished marble floors.

After checking in at the reception and getting our suite key, the bellhop guides us to the elevator. High ceilings, seville chandeliers and ornate monograms bedeck the hotel. To add to the sophistication, the elevator only holds the three of us.

"I'm finding it hard not to be jealous you know." Darelle quips.

I snuggle his arm "Babe take my admiration as a good sign. You chose well."

"You or the hotel?"

"Both." I reply just as the elevator comes to a halt. "I only love the former." He states, cool as a cucumber. My heart almost bursts with joy and love. I can't put in words how happy this man makes me.

"Thankyou." I tell the bellhop after he sets our luggage by the door.

"This is amazing." I say, eyeing the beige, spacious hotel suite which spans a living area, small kitchen, and a bedroom. Embedded with venetian plaster walls and hand etched art deco murals, the suite is everything I hoped for and so much more.

The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine and a kettle.

I leave Darelle with the luggage and beeline for the bedroom. It is bathed in natural daylight springing from the steel glass door that leads to the private terrace. Decorated in shades of green, the room contrasts with the beige lamps and white sheets on the king size bed.

I walk to the small table by the flat screen TV. Seasonal fruits and champagne adorn the table. Then to the marble swathed bathroom which houses two sinks, a bathtub and two separate cabins for a shower and toilet.

And are those Guerlain toiletries? "No way" I shriek.

"Baby are you okay?" Darelle leans by the bathroom door, clearly worried.

"Look D. Guerlain toiletries!! Oh my God!"

"Love, you scared me I thought you'd seen a snake or something."

"This is just as shocking as a snake." I reply.

He takes my hand, "Okay come on. You've toured enough."

"No I still have the terrace to check out." I say, leaping for it. The terrace features a direct view of the Eiffel tower. I scream again which causes Darelle to rush to me.

"What now?"

I point to the Eiffel tower. "Can't you see this jaw dropping view?"

"Baby, I see it every night when I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up. And it also happens to be standing right next to me." He calmly says, his hands crossed around his chest. This man can take my heart, chop it into little pieces and I'd still pick it up, sew it and hand it back to him.

"I'm gonna go unpack." He tells me.

"Okay I'll be in in a while." I continue enjoying the astonishing Paris and Eiffel tower view.

"Zuri?" Darelle calls, unsure

I walk back into the room "Yeah what's up?" that's when I see what he is holding. Damn you Kira.

"I swear I don't know how that got in there."

"You mean this lingerie?" he holds it up in a bid to show the whole of Paris. "And the other ones currently inhabiting half of this suitcase." A cheeky smile lingers on his lips.

That's what happens when you let your best friend pack your suitcase for you. Stay woke girls. I'm so murdering Kira when I see her.

"Why are you even unpacking my suitcases?"

"Because you were busy Paris swooning and I didn't want to separate you from your true love." He sounds truly sad.

"Oh baby." I kneel on the bed and hug his stomach "You're my one true love. I'm sorry I chose a city over you."

"You better be." He pushes me away "Now move I have to finish unpacking." I'm not even surprised that it's my luggages that he hasn't finished unpacking. His clothes are already stacked in the walk in closet.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know. Sleep? Aren't you jet lagged?" he asks, taking all my lingerie to my side of the closet.

"I don't think it's economically possible to have jet lag after flying first class." I sink my head into the soft pillows.

"Zuri you're tired. I can see it in your eyes."

"I'm not sleeping unless you sleep next to me." I whine.

"So stubborn." He mumbles, sliding open the zip of my other suitcase. "What'd you carry all these books for?"

"Don't ask me that. My sole purpose in life is to read."

"And here I thought you were hiding Kira in here." he jokes.

"I could've murdered her by now for sure."

Speaking of which, I text her. WTAF?!! I'M GONNA MURDER YOU KIRA AND THEN RESURRECT YOU JUST TO UNALIVE YOU AGAIN.

She replies immediately, Enjoy your vacation. Bring me a souvenir will ya? Unbelievable.

"Okay I'm done." Darelle announces after unpacking the last of my clothes. "Also I made us an itinerary." He hands me a paper. There written in his handwriting are all the places I've always wanted to visit. From the Eiffel tower to The louvre to Shakespeare and Company and so much more.

"How many times have you been in Paris?"

"Once. Earlier this year for fashion week."

"And you went to these places?"

"No. I was mostly at the louvre for the fashion show. I've researched those for us." I don't know if I say this enough but I have a very thoughtful boyfriend.

"Pour me a glass of champagne. Will you?"

He skips from the bed "You like using me."

"You like being used." I follow up.

He arches his head to look at me. "Yeah in other ways though."

"Anyway, since there's nothing on our itinerary today, we're just gonna stay indoors right?" Darelle's shoot is tomorrow and Wednesday after which we'll spend the rest of the days sight seeing.

He hands me a glass filled with champagne "Yes but first we have to get you something that's not lingerie."

"You know it's not entirely my fault." I defend.

He sits next to me, sipping his own drink. "I'm not complaining though."

A few minutes later we leave for Céline along Champs- Elysees avenue. You can already guess why I chose that clothing store. I must say, walking the streets of Paris hand in hand with your boyfriend is therapeutic.

We go through the small black gate of the beige, two-floor, ashlar historic building. One thing about these sophisticated places is the perfect lawns.

The inside adorns an aesthetic, intimate and cozy décor. I bet if I looked carefully I couldn't see any dime of dirt on the white marble floors and counters.

"Hi. Welcome to Céline. How can we help you today?" The female receptionist greets us with a broad smile.

I lean my elbows on the counter, "Hi, we're here to shop for women's clothing."

"Great, I'll call someone to show you around." She raises her pointer finger and a blonde woman walks towards us.

The lower floor is lined with accessories, bags, shades, perfume. She leads us to the first floor where the women's clothing are.

"Is there something specific you're looking for?" the black gloved retail stylist asks.

Darelle interjects before I can answer "Dinner dresses. Specifically, one that would look great at the Seine dinner cruise. And then from there you can show us your winter collections."

"I'm dating a fashionista." I whisper.

The retail stylist gives Darelle a once over, "I know you. You're Darelle the model right?" Apparently he is famous in France too.

"Yes." Darelle agrees.

She nods, and continues to look through the pieces of dresses they have. Not weird at all.

An hour later, I have a week's long clothes. If it was up to Darelle, I could've carried the whole store with me. Downstairs, I admire the ava bags in triomphe canvas while my clothes are being packed.

"You want?" Darelle asks from behind me.

"Yes but have you seen the prices?"

"Pick a color." He orders, lowly.

"Well I like this lavender one, but you know I didn't carry my dad's platinum card." Which I now regret not asking for.

"Just take it Zuri."

Against my better judgment, Darelle pays for everything. "You seriously can't be mad that I paid for everything." He says, as we walk down the street.

I stomp my foot childishly "Of course I am. Did you see the price of those things?"

He laughs "Well why don't we go in and you can pay for those." He says, motioning to the Etam lingerie beside us.

I bump his arm "Fuck off."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zuri hurry up we'll be late." Darelle calls from the living area.

"Chill babe, I'm putting on my shoes." I shout back.

Darelle went for his first shoot today while I stayed at the hotel. We agreed to sightsee together so I had to wait for him. Can you imagine? On the flip side, I went to the spa and indoor heated swimming pool downstairs.

I take my new ava bag, giving myself a last once over in the mirror before joining Darelle. He is fixing his bow tie. He looks every inch debonair in his dark silk tuxedo.

"I'm done."

His eyes find my body, from head to toe and then some. "Wow" he breathes in, hard. "Wow" he says again.

"Out with it." I urge.

"You look empyreal. Come here. I want to feel that dress in my hand." I did try this dress on yesterday, I just didn't show it to him because when I looked at it I knew it'd be the best for dinner date at the Bateaux Parisians river cruise.

It is an olive, one shoulder lantern sleeve knot side bodycon dress. I must admit, the dress, although short, clings tightly to my body. I let my knotless braids fall over my shoulder.

"Now who's gonna make us late?" I ask walking into his arms.

He kisses my forehead, "Can we just cancel the dinner all together?"

"No."

"But you look so beautiful I just want to keep you all to myself." He hugs me tighter. If my makeup ruins I'm so getting mad at him.

"Later. But now we have to get going or we'll miss the cruise." I take his hand and together we ride the elevator downstairs.

We find our taxi already waiting. I'm not sure why Darelle ordered it seeing as we're only a few minutes from Eiffel tower where we're meeting for our cruise. "I didn't want the heels to hurt your feet." As if he can read my mind, he says.

We get there with ten minutes to spare. "Wow" I say eyeing the Eiffel tower. "It's magnificent at night. Maybe we should really cancel and imbibe in this astonishing view."

"Nope not happening."

"You're only saying that because you're jealous."

He points ahead "Oh look there's the cruise." He's deflecting but he's also not wrong.

Hands intertwined, we walk to the dock and into the cruise. "I reserved VIP" Darelle tells me. We are ushered to the front the boat which is the VIP section.

The cruise is dimly lit with stunning bay windows and ceilings that offer an outstanding view of shimmering Paris. Sentimental music provides for a romantic ambience. The refined décor and tableware are aligned with gold plated chairs by the windows.

Darelle slides off my coat before pulling the chair for me. With one kiss on my cheek and a stroke on my bear arm, Darelle takes his seat.

"Good evening. My name is Trisha and I'll be your waitress for tonight. What can I start you with?" The black dressed waitress asks.

"Hi Trisha. Allow us to look through the menu first." I tell her.

"Okay. I'll be back in a while."

I pick up the a la carte menu on my side of the table. "Since you're the one who's been to France before what do you recommend?" I ask Darelle.

"Definitely soupe a l'oignon gratinee for a starter."

"English please."

"Oh right. French onion soup." He corrects.

"I can't read half the things on this menu." I complain. Darelle palms my hand, "Babe, I'll order for us." Whatever would I ever do without him? Not only is he handsome but his French is also flawless. Godamnit I'm a lucky woman.

The waitress comes back and Darelle gives her our starter order. The cruise slowly sails along the seine as we soak in the beauty of the lit up city.

She brings the onion soup first. And as I dive in, I realize Darelle was right, this is the best soup I've ever had. Everything about it makes my mouth come alive.

"Gratin dauphinois and Boeuf bourguignonne." He states smoothly, when the waitress comes to take our main course order.

"Every time you speak French I fall a thousand times more in love with you." I sincerely say, digging into the food.

"Tu es l'air que je respire ma reine."

"What does that mean?"

"I'll never tell."

Our food is brought along with a bottle of red wine "Looks delicious." I comment, digging into the food.

We sail by the louvre, Notre dame, louis Vuitton and Alexander III bridge. The night couldn't get any better.

After we both order French Macarons as dessert, we shift to the deck of the cruise for better viewing. "Wow" I say.

Darelle wraps his hands around my shoulders "You like?"

"I love it. This is amazing. Thank you for bringing me with you. I needed this."

"It's nothing. The only thing that matters is that you're happy."

"Where do you see yourself in five years?" I question, pulling his arms tighter around me. Not that I'm recreating Titanic or something. Though even if I were I'd appreciate the night not ending with death.

"Hm" He inhales "With you of course."

"No you must have a vision board or something."

"I don't and even if I had, I'd only have one thing on it." He replies.

"What?"

"You of course." He declares.

I type into google Tu es l'air que je respire ma reine in English.

You're the air I breathe my queen.

Oh.

A/N

Hiiii. My babies are in Paree😭

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

122K 2.4K 65
What's home, if not the first place you run away from? What's love, if not that unexplainable, blazing feeling which comes after a period of hate? R...
102K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
198K 4.1K 74
ANGEL He infuriated me ever since our first encounter. I admired his looks and patience he had while holding me hostage. But as the months followed...
5.8K 116 17
Bronwyn was a naive, sheltered, inexperienced, high school scholar when she met bad boy, street racing, high school dropout, car thief Logan. He turn...