UNINTENDED LOVE

By fictionaltaleoflove

A story of love, rivalry and heartbreak. A cold boy realises that he has been loving his enemy for a long tim... More

First meet!
Destiny
Rivalry
friends?
My wife!
Feelings...
Isn't the moon lovely?
Bachelor's Party
The Wedding
Expressive
The storm and a KISS?
Daisy?
The Hidden Love
Her favourite Necklace
The Regret
Unrequited Love
The End: Closure and Acceptance

The heart ache

86 8 0
By fictionaltaleoflove

"Taehyung is my fiancè" you said and looked at Jimin who was taken aback by your sudden confession. He looked at you with widened eyes and you were about to continue but stopped after looking at the entrance of the class where Taehyung just came in. You looked at him whose face was swollen and you got that it was done by his father.

You sighed heavily while looking at his weak figure who went and sat at the back at his usual place. You still couldn't keep your eyes off him unaware of the eyes which were looking at you with visible hurt in them. Soon, the professor entered and started his lecture but Rosy didn't attend today making you wonder what had happened because she never gets absent without telling you.
________

It was break time and you were searching for Taehyung because you know how he'll be when he gets upset. You know that he's hurt but he doesn't want to show it out but you couldn't just leave him be even after knowing what he's going through. You went to the terrace where he spends most of his time in the university. It's like his comfort place.

You went up to see him sitting on the terrace with his back facing you while looking down. Your eyes softened after looking at him, you kept your hand on his back just to see him getting startled. "W-what do you want?" He asked maintaining his posture. You didn't say anything and instead sat beside him before touching his cheek with a worried expression.

He looked at you with love in his eyes even though he doesn't want to accept it. "Is it..... Your dad?" You asked with a pitiful expression. "He doesn't deserved to be called a dad and you.." he paused and looked at you sharply before continuing "don't pity me, I don't need it" He said rudely while you were just trying to make him feel better. "What did you do this time?" You asked.

He stood up after hearing what you said making you stand too. He pulled you towards himself before slamming you to the nearby wall. "Do you think I'm the one who always does mistakes?" He shouted on you making you flinch between his arms. His eyes softened looking at you flinching and tried to caress your cheek but you turned to the other side making him lose his patience.

He punched the wall with all his strength making you gasp out loud and immediately take his hand in yours looking at the wound he just caused to himself. He jerked your hand from his, "I don't need your concern, I can take care of myself" he said before leaving from there leaving you behind who was regretting about you being the cause for him to hurt himself.
___________

Y/n's POV:
I know that his father abuses him and I couldn't even do anything about it because it's like his personal matter and I couldn't just barge into their matter and invade their privacy but today, I couldn't keep quiet anymore after looking at his eyes which were hurt. Way more hurt than anyone could imagine. His father had crossed all his limits and I need to talk to him today, I have to!

So here I am infront of his house welcomed by their bodyguards. "Please come in, mam" one of them said walking ahead of me. I stepped into the mansion and looked around as it had been a few days since I've visited this place. Soon, Taehyung's father came down in a black suit. To be honest he wasn't really a bad guy, he even considers me as his own child and takes care of me but the only problem is how he treats Taehyung.

I don't know what happened between them but I want to sort it out for them. I know it's unnecessary for me to meddle in their business and that's what I say to Taehyung whenever he bothers me, but I can't just see him getting hurt everytime. Whatever I'm doing right now is because I care for him and want him to be happy in his life. "Hello uncle" I said before he came down and hugged me and patted my head.

"How come you are here today, my child? Let me call Taehyung for you" he said but I immediately stopped him from calling Taehyung. "Ah no no uncle, I wanted to talk to you.... About something important" I said hesitantly. "To me? come sit down" he said and made me sit infront of him. "Tell me, what do you want to talk about?" He asked calmly. I gulped and licked your lips before saying.

"Actually.... Uncle, it's about Taehyung...." I said while looking down. "Taehyung? What did he do? Is he bothering you in any way? You can tell me don't be afraid" he said like a father to me but I still don't understand why he's always abusive towards Taehyung. Why does he hate his own son but is nice to an outsider like me? "Ah no no uncle, it's nothing like that. Actually....."

I paused before looking at him and continuing "Please don't mind uncle, but... I think you should... Stop abusing Taehyung" I said and waited for him to burst out on me but he sighed heavily instead. "I know I'm not in a position to tell you this, because you know life more than I do but uncle, please.... Try to understand him. I know he might be rude to you and say things which might have hurt you. But trust me uncle..."

"He doesn't mean any of the things he said, he's just upset with you because you and aunty had divorced each other. I know it's very hard for you too but think from his perspective too uncle, it's hard for him too seeing his parents away from each other. After all, he's still so young uncle. It's giving him the bad idea about the world. You abusing him is not the answer for it uncle, I think you should show him the love which he had been craving for since a very long time"

"I'm so sorry if I've crossed my line, but I just wanted to let you know that he's hurt too uncle, Please stop beating him" I completed and looked at him who was looking down and thinking something deeply. "uncle?" I called out for him but he didn't respond. I went nearer to him just to see his eyes filled with tears. He patted my head softly before saying "I'm sorry my child, I never understood his pain. I've been selfish and blamed him for whatever happened in my life"

He said and started crying while I tried to console him. "It's fine uncle, you can still be a better dad, you can still give your love, you can still make him understand that you're his one and only father who love him unconditionally" I said and he smiled at me through his tears. "I never understood what he had gone through even when I was the one who gave him birth, but you, although you are young yourself, you understood his pain"

"Now I know that the best thing I did for my son was to choose you as his future wife. I always knew you were the right choice for him. You can mend his heart which had been broken into something beautiful. I'm confident now that you're gonna take care of him for the rest of your life, I'm sure of it and I'm glad you started to care for him and love him. Thank you my child, thank you for being with him even when I couldn't and I was the one who hurt him very much. Thank you" he said and wiped his tears and smiled at me.

"I'll get going now uncle" I said before leaving making him nod. I sighed heavily as soon as I got out of their mansion. It was like a very big task for me and I'm glad that I succeeded in it. I felt relieved knowing that Taehyung will not be hurt by his father anymore. I knew that his father wasn't a bad guy, he was just devastated very much that he started blaming Taehyung for something he didn't do but that doesn't give him right to play with a little boy's feelings.

But at least, he realised his mistake and that's all I want. I smiled to myself because I felt like I did a very great thing today. Ofcourse it's great thing to reunite a father and son duo who weren't talking to each other since ages. I just hope whatever happens in his life further, it would be good for him and he would be happy in his life. All I want is the best for him.(End of POV)

Taehyung's POV:
Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes while looking at my father who was crying. My tears were not because of him but the person who just made him realise the injustice he had been doing with me since so long. Yes, I was there, I was there all along when she came and talked to my father about me. I went into my room and slammed the door before plopping onto the bed.

My eyes were red due to the tears I've been shedding since so long. Yes, I was crying while looking at her telling him how hurt I was. These weren't the tears of sadness, pain or grief but they were the tears of happiness and regret. Happiness because at least one person on this earth undersood my pain and tried to confront and take a stand for me. And regret because the person who did all this was the person I've been hating.

I can't really name it as hate because it's a mixed type of feelings for me. What I feel for her couldn't be kept in words and that's what is confusing me. I thought I hated her up until now and I still think I hate her but I also can't deny the fact that my heart just couldn't accept it no matter how much I try to say that hate her, there's a part of me that cares for her, misses her, wants to see her, wants to spend time with her, wants to annoy her, wants to make her mine.

I tried, I tried so hard to hate her but everytime I look into her eyes, I get lost in those oceanic eyes which hold nothing but innocence and love for every little thing around. I couldn't do it, I couldn't hate her knowing how precious she is. She has the purest soul anyone could ever have that she can even take a stand for a person like me who claims to hate her to the core.

She has the most precious soul and I'm scared that I might hurt her if I try to be with her everytime that's why I always avoid her as much as I can but still gets dragged towards her without my will. That's how special she is, very very special. I have a soft spot for her but I'm afraid that she too would leave me one day if I give her much importance like my mom and Daisy had left me. And I still can't give her that place in my heart because I don't wanna get hurt anymore. (End of POV)

Jimin's POV:
I was walking aimlessly even I don't know where to, it just doesn't feel right knowing that she's someone else's fiancè. How could this happen? How could it be possible when I started to give her a very important place in my heart? How could she be engaged to Taehyung? To the person I hate? Why? Why is it hurting me very much knowing that she's never going to be mine?

I don't love her nor will I ever but my heart isn't accepting it. It's screaming otherwise, my heart's aching just at the thought of someone else stealing her away from me even though she isn't mine. They were fighting with each other almost everytime they met then how could they be engaged to each other? Does it mean they both love each other? Why is it hurting me just by thinking about her loving someone else?

I'm hating it, I'm hating this feeling which I'm getting right now. I don't know whatever this feeling is but it's making me hate it very much because it's hurting way too much. I don't love her right? Then why is my heart not accepting it? Why is it aching so hard? It's aching so much like it would be better to just die than bear this pain. I don't know why I'm feeling like this but I want to escape from this feeling. (End of POV)

Later that night:
You were here in a business party even though you weren't very interested to come to it, you came because of your parents. It's actually quite boring to be here because everyone here are high class people with their own businesses and no one was around your age except some of the business men's children who came to it just like you did but you barely know any of them which was making you bored.

You were relieved after seeing Taehyung there and immediately waved at him happily like a little kid does after seeing his favourite candy. You were wearing a black coloured bodycon dress which wasn't revealing but sure is tempting to many people out there who were around your age and you could feel some of them staring at you but you didn't want to make a scene and hence shrugged those thoughts off.

Taehyung's POV:
It isn't new for me to come to business parties, I've come to a lot of them but the reason for my arrival here was always the same because she'll be here. The person who's the cause of my smile would be here. As soon as I stepped in, my eyes were busy searching for the only girl I need in my life. And soon, my eyes landed on the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

She looked at me and smiled brightly making my heart pound in an inhumane pace like it can explode anytime soon. But I wasn't really in my senses after looking at her. I always knew that she's way too beautiful but today, she was looking stunning! Like she had been taken out of a Kdrama or a webtoon where the female lead is too cute and beautiful to resist.

I couldn't help but stare right into her soul with my piercing gaze while she was looking happy by seeing me. After a moment, I came out of my thoughts and went towards her. "What took you so long to come? I've been waiting for you" she said and slapped my arm lightly. "Will you act professional at least here?" I asked but knew her answer. "I don't care" she said in a sassy way before walking further.

I noticed her almost falling all the time while walking in her high heels. Who asked her to wear them if she couldn't handle it? Aish, this girl can't even take care of herself. I started walking behind her too incase she falls so I could catch her and just like I thought, her ankle twisted and she was about to fall but I was fast enough to hold her in my arms securely never letting her go.

"Careful, mi amor! Because you're not only yours but mine too" I said and winked at her before making her stand properly. "I don't need your help, I can manage. And for your kind information I'm not yours and nor will I ever be" she said in a sassy tone. Aish, this attitude of hers is gonna kill me someday. But it did hurt when she said that she doesn't belong to me but I care less about it.

Almost all the businessmen were here and some of them also brought their sons and daughters but the way some of them were looking at her like she's a hot meal was making my blood boil. I couldn't stand it, she's mine then why do they have the right to look at her in that way? I couldn't see her getting uncomfortable because of their gazes anymore, so I wrapped my hand around her waist making her startled.

"What do you think you're doing?" She whispered to me with gritted teeth. "Don't you think it's my right? Mi amor?" I asked but she jerked my hand off from her waist before whispering "right. My foot" and left towards her parents who were having a talk with their business partners. I hate the way she makes me feel inside but I also can't deny that I love it too. Her sassy and savage attitude is something that I can't live without. (End of POV)

You went towards your parents and greeted the other businessmen who were present there. "Oh! Who's this pretty girl?" One of the middle-aged men asked your father. Your father caressed your hair before saying "this pretty girl is my daughter" your father said proudly while smiling at you making you smile back at him. "That's awesome, my son is here too and he's around her age. Why don't we marry them off to each other" he asked out of a sudden making you choke on the air.

You smiled at him awkwardly while he grabbed his son's hand and made him stand infront of you. "Hi, I'm Yeonjun. May I know this beautiful girl's pretty name?" He asked making you blush a little but it was very awkward for you. Before you could say your name someone startled you by wrapping their hand around your waist. You looked beside just to see Taehyung with a cold poker face staring at Yeonjun like he would kill him.

"Oh Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung and this is my soon to be wife. And soon to be Mrs. Kim y/n" he said before turning towards you and smiling at you. "yeah, I'm sorry but they're already engaged" your dad said making Yeonjun and his dad leave from there. While Yeonjun pouted and made a cute angry face before leaving you making you chuckle at his cuteness.

"I think you're enjoying it a lot. Aren't you?" He asked being offended looking at you chuckling at Yeonjun. "Enjoy what?" You asked completely clueless. "Being the centre of attraction here, being the most beautiful girl here, making everyone fall for you and making everyone look at you like you're the only girl present here. Aren't you enjoying it?" He asked but regretted after realising what all he said.

He forgot and told you all his true feelings today. "What's wrong with you today? You're acting all jealous" you said looking at him weirdly with a pout on your lips which he found too cute but couldn't express it to you. "Because I am jealous!" He said and you were shocked to hear him say that but soon changed your expression understanding what he meant.

"oh, I get it. Are you jealous because everyone are looking at me but not you? Don't worry, many girls over there are looking at you too" you said while making a disgusting face looking at the girls who were checking him out shamelessly. "Are you perhaps jealous?" He asked trying to tease you. "Me? Jealous of you? In your dreams!" You said and turned your heel to leave.

But something inside him felt heavy seeing you leave all of a sudden, he didn't want you to leave but he wasn't ready to accept it. He might become late in realising his feelings because he's busy denying all the feelings he's getting by looking at you. He knew you were looking beautiful and he accepts it too but he couldn't accept the fact that you were making him feel things which he had never felt before not even for his first love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 69 5
A short story where your friends with benefits guy sees you with your husband and a somehow expected turn of events takes place.
3.1K 155 17
A story of a boy who is living his life to the fulles.....does whatever he wants to... And a girl who has big dreams but never got a chance to accomp...
25K 773 80
Not your average romance. In which a chance meeting changes everything for a disillusioned star and a spunky girl studying abroad... who happens to b...
5.6K 358 7
Y/n's life is a huge tragedy, until one day she meets Jimin. Jimin is like a sun which shines brightly for the first time in her gloomy life. She'a g...