AS I LAY DYING ยน | regulus bl...

By -GHOSTTWRITER

F U T U R E noun : definition 1. a period of time following the moment of speaking or writing; time... More

AS I LAY DYING
act one ! "please don't leave me"
'til death do us part, my love
the golden angel that is her
the green in his eyes
i love you. i love you. i love you.
please, you're all i have left
act two ! "not all heroes look like heroes"
the lucky number eleven
no pants and a magical letter
i'm happy it's you

prelude ! sign of the times

14.9K 575 59
By -GHOSTTWRITER

HARRY  POTTER
act one - pre-movies
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

regulus black had been a wizard all his life. he was used to the unimaginable things that muggles told stories about. he grew up with magic all around him to the point where he wasn't surprised very often.

so to say regulus was surprised when a glowing golden note appeared out of the sky and landed in front of him, well that would be an exaggeration because like i said regulus black didn't get surprised often.

with a simple eyebrow raise, regulus grabbed the strange note -after checking it for curses- and opened it, ignoring the fact that, unlike him, the rest of the great hall were surprised by the golden paper and turned quiet; awaiting for an explanation.

after he had read the note regulus simply put the note into his jacket pocket and continued to eat his breakfast. the rest of the hall grew confused and somewhat frustrated with the unexplained note and the lack of emotion on the youngest black's face.

just as evan rosier, one of regulus' closest friends, went to open his mouth and ask the question everyone wanted to know, a bright light overtook the hall and caused everyone to shield their eyes from the piercing glow.

opening her eyes, eden winslow is the first to see what made the disturbance -or rather who for that matter.

there stood a group of what looked to be late teens and two younger children all looking around in awe and disbelief.

a boy stood front and centre of the group, he looked to be the unofficial leader. he had deep black hair and green eyes that were shielded by round-shaped glasses, he resembled james so much eden almost had to look twice.

his face was littered with small scars, the most prominent scar in the shape of a lightning bolt, though it was more faded than the others it was still the most noticeable one.

he, unlike the others in the group, seemed to be more anxious -as though he had a weight on his shoulders that seemed to lift slightly when he looked around the hall.

the two obviously younger ones seemed to catch eden eye next. there was a boy who couldn't be older than twelve standing tiredly next to the older lightning bolt boy.

he had messy blonde hair that eden was sure needed a brush through, his eyes were a dazzling grey that only one family seemed to have. his skin was covered in small flattering freckles that made his boyish features more gentle and a long scar made itself a home along his jawline.

holding the hand of the freckled boy was a little girl around six with matching tired grey eyes that made eden believe they were siblings.

her blonde hair, which appeared slightly darker than her brothers? was pulled into two ponytails and her skin, unlike the previous boys, was clean of scars and only had what appeared to be a cupcake band-aid on her forehead. she seemed sad and somewhat scared as she hid behind the twelve-year-olds? leg.

another blonde had caught eden eye, although the boy appeared to be the same age as the first and his hair was much more platinum than the other two.

his features were similar but more different than the other blondes and he had the same, but slightly less bright, grey eyes. eden believed they could be related but maybe not siblings.

standing close to the platinum male were two other males who seemed quite protective of the former. they stood close behind him as though guarding him of sorts and were interlocking pinkies.

one of the males and the tallest of the three, had dark chocolate skin that made eden envy the glow it seemed to hold. his black hair shaved but still in pristine condition.

his face, although emotionless held a hint of playfulness and he had a large scar that ran down his right cheek to the bottom of his neck -eden winced slightly at the thought of the pain that scar came from.

the other male seem to be in subtle pain, probably due to what seemed like a limp in his left leg. his hair was a soft, warm brown and unlike the other male, more messed up in a careless manner. he had a few scattered freckles on his blank emotionless face, with the most obvious one being on his left cheekbone.

there was a large amount of redheads in the group. two older twin boys that heavily resembled the prewett twins and had mischievous looks in their eyes that reminded eden of james when he'd pulled a prank.

they seemed to be the eldest of the group, looking around twenty?

there was a boy and a girl who shared similar features standing close by, though they looked closer in age but not twins. the boy was holding the hand of a brown-haired girl.

said brown-haired girl stood tall as she observed the crowded hall who were all looking at them curiously but with caution -except for a relaxed regulus black, who the crowd had realised knew what was happening and assumed it had to do with the mysterious note.

"who are you?" professor mcgonagall was the first to speak as the teachers and older students pointed their wands at the unknown people.

the group looked confused by the question, "did you not get our letter?" the lightning bolt boy -as eden liked to call him in her head, asked as he looked at the professor.

the great hall all turned towards regulus knowing he was the one that got a letter and grew even more confused when the unknown group all groaned in frustration at the look on regulus' face.

"he didn't tell them. of course he didn't." the platinum blonde stated in annoyance but still had a hint of fondness as he shook his head.

regulus shrugged 'innocently' at the accusing looks he had got from both his classmates and the unknown people, "i wanted to know if it was real first." regulus said before continuing, "long story short, they're from the future -1999 to be exact- and they're here to fix the future by making us watch movies of their memories." he summarised the letter to the great hall and watching as they fall into a state of shock -or nervousness for some.

the fear and panic only arose as members of certain families walked through the great hall doors after receiving the same letter. the black family, probably the most noticeable ones of the crowd included;

walburga and orion black, parents of sirius and regulus black. along with their cousins, bellatrix lestrange née black and her husband rodolphus lestrange. andromeda tonks née black with her husband and daughter, ted and three-year-old nymphadora tonks. and lastly, narcissa malfoy née black and her newly wedded husband, lucius malfoy.

james potters' parents, fleamont and euphemia soon came into view, followed closely by arthur and a pregnant molly weasley along with their two children; six-year-old william 'bill' and four-year-old charles 'charlie'.

lastly being the minister of magic alongside alastor moody. 

mcgonagall proceeded to ask for the letter and read it herself -comparing and making sure it was real- before confirming regulus' statement. dumbledore, after settling down the panicked students -much to regulus' amusement- decided to speak up, "if you could state your names, ages, blood status and parents one by one that would be much appreciated." he asked the group as his voice carried throughout the hall and the crowd quieted down to hear their words.

the two oldest, the twins, stepped forward first, "our names are george-" "and fred weasley." they paused as they looked at their shocked parents, "we are 21 years old, pureblood and our parents are arthur and molly weasley." they told the crowd who all seemed amused by the fact that molly had more children in the future.

"my names ron and this is my little sister-" ron went to say but was cut off, "i'm ginny." she told the hall, throwing her brother a look for not letting her introduce herself. "we are 18 and 17." ron said pointing to himself as the older one, "and our parents are molly and arthur weasley." ginny said as they hall chuckled looking at molly's horrified face.

"please tell me you're the last one." molly begged ginny who nodded in reply, causing molly to sigh in relief before becoming ecstatic at the sight of a girl.

the brown haired girl stepped forward next as she smiled at the crowd, "my name is hermione grange, i'm 18 and my parents are carol and jeff granger, i'm a muggleborn." she stated, ignoring the disgusted looks she got from some purebloods.

"i'm blaise zabini, i am 18 years old, a pureblood and my mother is celine zabini and my father doesn't matter." he said, rolling his eyes at the thought of his parents but maintaining the pureblood facade that earned approving looks.

the boy with the limp moved forward ever so slightly to gain the group's attention, his eyes showing his pain but his face still very much blank that most would miss the emotion in his eyes. "theodore nott, 18, pureblood and only son of walter and martha nott." he stated tiredly before leaning into blaise.

the platinum-haired boy was next causing lucius and narcissa malfoy to sit up slightly, having noticed the similarities between them and the boy. "my name is draco. draco malfoy." he paused as he looked at the younger versions of his parents and hid the flinch his body unconsciously did, though the move observant people noticed, specifically regulus and sirius black as well as eden winslow.

"i'm 18 years old, pureblood and my parents are lucius and narcissa malfoy." he said confirming the crowds' thoughts before stepping closer to the black-haired male with glasses.

"i'm ha-" the glasses-wearing male went to introduce himself before a voice cut him off.

"mama!" the youngest of the group cried out as she finally spotted her mother in the crowd and proceeded to let go of her brother's hand and run towards her mother, ignoring her brother's protests.

eden was shell-shocked when the five-year-old came running into her arms. she had a daughter? this little girl was her daughter? she couldn't believe what was happening, but before she could process anything the little girl began to cry.

eden's motherly instincts came out as she picked up the crying girl and proceeded to soothe her with a little hum. eden ignored all the whispering and looked up to lock eyes with a familiar pair of grey eyes, their usual cold facade breaking as he looked at the two of them.

"um, i guess i'll go next then." the blonde boy stated as he looked at his mother, trying his hardest not to run into her arms just like his sister did.

he didn't seem to be the only person having trouble holding back the urge to leap into her arms as the group looked at the female who was there for them all.

"my name is perseus 'percy' and that is gemini." he told the crowd, pointing at the little girl named gemini in eden's arms and purposefully leaving out his last name. "i'm 11 years old and gem is 6, we're both purebloods and our parents are eden winslow and-" he paused for dramatic effect which caused eden to roll her eyes.

"regulus black." he smiled towards his dad who smiled happily back, completely forgetting about his facade, pleased that his thoughts were confirmed and overjoyed that he is the father of his girlfriend's children.

the hall however was completely shocked by the news, no one knowing the two people even talked -let alone have two children together in the future. they were both so different from each other, it was crazy to think that they got together or were already together?

not holding back anymore, percy ran towards his mother and tightly hugged her not caring that he was slightly squishing his younger sister.

eden, at that moment, knew something had to of happened to her in the future. she shared a look with regulus who seemed to have come to the same conclusion as they looked at the group who all seemed to stare at her with longing and heartache.

eden knew that whatever happened, she did it to help these kids -whom she seemed to have a close relationship with in the future.

she looked towards the gryffindor table as sirius began to express excitedly that he was an uncle before becoming protective of eden and jokingly? threatening regulus that if he hurt her he would-

well... eden didn't know because she wasn't listening, instead, she locked eyes with one of the people who mattered the most to her.

james didn't know how to feel when he came to the same conclusion as regulus and eden. it was like he could hear his heartbreak into a million different pieces, and he was surprised people didn't hear it too.

james couldn't live in a world where eden was gone. eden was james' person and he didn't know what he'd do if he lost her. he wanted so badly to hold onto the hope that his thoughts were wrong and that she was happy and alive in the future but a nagging fear told him that wasn't true.

when he locked eyes with eden, james almost broke down right then and there. she couldn't be gone.

he'd never let that happen.

seeing the looks eden and james were exchanging, the glasses-wearing male decided to speak up and gain the attention of the hall. "i'm harry potter." he told the crowd who all became interested in the facts of this boy, most importantly his mother.

james was ecstatic that he had a son but with the looming death of his person, he couldn't find it in himself to dramatically jump up and down -which sirius seemed to be doing for him as he jumped up and yelled, not noticing the gloomy look eden and james exchanged.

though he still did hope he had finally gotten together with his long-term crush, lily evans, he knew that even if it wasn't lily, he'd have loved the boys' mother in the future -obviously, they had a child together.

"i'm 18 years old, halfblood and my parents are james potter and lily evans." harry stated as the crowd cheered for the long awaited couple -lily blushing from the audience and the thought of james and her being together, while james smiled happily before going to hug his son.

harry relaxed into his father's embrace, not quite used to the feeling but enjoying the warmth that spread through the hug as his mother joined.

pulling out of the hug, harry finally dashed over to eden who was crowed by the other children -the weasleys already having greeted their parents- and pulled her into a tight hug, tearing up at the familiar feeling of her fingers brushing through his hair and the security and comfort that came with it.

"i'm sorry." harry quietly cried into her shoulder as eden continued to hug the boy, looking towards james who had walked over with a look of concern when harry continued to cry into her shoulders and mutter to himself.

"i'm sorry. it was all my fault."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." โ€ขMarauders era โ€ขWhen Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
209K 5.9K 61
Once the war was over. Many people were left without there love ones. So, the golden trio and others decided to go back in time and attempt to change...
196K 10K 92
- ส€แด‡ษขแดœสŸแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...
176K 5.5K 14
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดษชsแด›ส€แด‡ss แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ แด›ส€แด€แด แด‡สŸs ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ษชษด แด›ษชแดแด‡ ๐๐Ž๐‹๐˜ ; แด„ส€แดssแดแด แด‡ส€ copyright | @๐š๐ฏ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข