Love's Unexpected | 𝐽𝑎𝑦𝑠�...

Door enchantedmami

de'asia turns from being a nanny to being a close friend of the tatum's, but something more to jayson. read t... Meer

[𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬]
[chapter 1]
[chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[chapter 4]
[chapter 5]
[chaper 6]
[chapter 7]
[chapter 8]
[chapter 9]
[chapter 10]
[chapter 11]
[chapter 12]
[chapter 14]
[chapter 15]
[chapter 16]
[chapter 17]
[chapter 18]
[chapter 19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23 | short chapter ]
shake ya dreads
[24]
[25]
[26]

[chapter 13]

1.8K 56 8
Door enchantedmami

It was about 10 on the dot and De'asia was already in bed. Jayson told her since pretty much all Deuce did was throw up and sleep, she could turn in early. But before she could, she had soup made for him, and dinner for Jayson done.

A knock on her door made her take her attention from the television and to the door that was now being pushed open, it was Deuce.

"hey deu.. what's up? you okay?" de'asia got out of bed quickly lowering to his height. "can you take me to the emergency room?" he whispered shyly.

raising an eyebrow, de'asia then saw jayson coming in behind deuce. "what he means is, can you come with while he goes to the hospital." he clarifies.

"uh, yeah..." de'asia answered, watching deuce face turn into a giant smile. "i'm gonna go put my shoes on!" he said running off.

"you didn't sound so sure of wanting to go, you know you don't have to right? i can let him down if you can't do it." Jayson kept his stare on de'asia who stood up fully.

"I-I just . . I don't know how to feel about all this.." De'asia stuttered over the words she couldn't seem to find.

"like deuce has included me in everything — and i love it, i don't know, it's nothing never mind — cmon." she waved the conversation off, sliding her feet into her slippers and grabbed her sweater. she wore an oversized shirt, with gray sweatpants and her hair tossed up in a messy bun with a few strands out.

On the other hand, Jayson could tell it was hard for De'asia to explain how she felt, after she told him most of how it was for her growing up, he'd take what she'd try to attempt to say, and fill in to where he could understand her.

gently, he rest his hand on her arm. "I understand you." was the last he said before Deuce came back searching for them.

📍St Louis Children's Hospital

With the department not being full with sick patients, we were placed in a room quickly. Deuce laid up in the bed after De'asia checked and sprayed it down. She handed him his ipad and headphones to watch paw patrol.

"thank you for coming." i say once she sat next to me. de'asia smiled, "no problem." she responds.

Ella Mai

Sitting outside of Jayson's house, I checked my watch and the tracking system I had on his phone. He was minutes away.

I got here from the hospital about ten minutes ago for it to look like I came straight from my flight.

The car pulls up, and I put my best sad face on even attempting to shed little tears. As the three gathered out of the car, I sniffled.

"Ella?" Jayson was taken back to see me probably, or amazed at my beauty still.

"Hi.." I softly whisper, getting up from the chair and wiping my eyes.

"Why are you here?" Jayson took his eyes off of me to glance at that witch who took Deuce's hand and went in the house.

"I need a place to stay.. all the hotels are booked, and I don't know anyone out here but you." I frown.

"No. I'm not letting you stay where my gir— naw, hold up. How you get my address?" Jayson folds his arms flexing his muscles.

Crap, I began to shift on my feet rubbing my elbows. "You gave it to me silly. Told me you were moving."

"I'd never — especially not after the sick shit you put me and my family through."

"You're never going to let up from that are you?! I had to do what I needed!" I jab at his chest.

Jayson smacked my hand, and stepped closer. "you aborted my baby."

"it wasn't yours, it was bryson's baby! that's why i got rid of it before you could find out." i shut my mouth quickly. jayson face softens.

"you said you had a miscarriage— you lied?!" he scoffed. "what the fuck else should i know!" he barked loudly.

i remain silent because it was much more to say.

"get the fuck off my property."

"jayson please.." i plead.

"GET OFF MY DAMN PROPERTY!" he screamed, causing De'asia to come running out.

My eye twitch when she grabbed his hand to drag him into the house and at that moment I leaped over swinging.

Omniscient

De'asia was caught off guard with Ella swinging at her; but she gain control of their fight and was now on top throwing blows to her face.

All throughout her mind Deuce kept appearing, and that's when she stopped swinging and Jayson picked her up. Heavily breathing, De'asia wiggled free and just ended up running off.

Ella was in a fetal position the last when De'asia left. Jayson called the cops on her, telling how she trespassed, and started a fight with his girl.

But of course, Ella was taken off of the premises, she was let off on a warning, and  a female officer requested to Jayson that he should get a restraining order knowing he has a child, and Ella came and disturb where Deuce lay his head.

It's been clear for some time, and Jayson was fully conscious. In his mind, he was surprised she came out to defend him but part of it wondered what scattered her mind & cause her run off.

Alert when the door creaked open, he rises up from the couch. she was sneaking in trying not to make a sound. "little bit.."

De'asia froze.

Jayson struts over and stood behind her, "where did you go? you had me worried sick." gently and slowly, he pulled her to turn to face him. his finger went under her chin lifting it; her eyes now staring into his.

"I didn't go far. I'm sorry for attacking your girlfriend, i don't know what came over me.." de'asia started to spiral out of control, and Jayson shook his head calming her down.

"baby, you didn't do a thing but defend me, don't ever think you did anything wrong." Jayson says.

Nodding her head slowly, "Is Deuce okay? Are you okay?" She examined his body for scratches or bruises.

"I'm aight, he's alright he still was asleep when it went down. I'm getting a restraining order on her, she won't be crossing us no more."

Again, she nods her head then pulled out her phone when it buzzed. she looked at the notification, and it came from trey.

this late?

treydevi: i miss u. we need to talk soon text me when u can.

Jayson couldn't help look at the message frowning.

De'asia then rolls her eyes wondering why he suddenly hit her up after he's already fucked on her best friend. Deleting the message she closed her phone.

"You good?" He spoke up.

"I will be once I get food." De'asia skipped to the kitchen with Jayson hot on her tail.

"Don't worry about waking up at 6, i'm giving you the day off." Jayson sat on a stool watching her take out the ingredients to make them a sandwich.

"i do believe i said i quit." de'asia smirked.

"then why are you still here?" jayson raised an eyebrow.

"because i had to make sure i could get my apartment back, and find a new job." she held on her lie.

"you're serious?"

"no, idiot." she rolled her eyes, folding in. de'asia puts all the sandwich meat, the mayo, mustard, and cheese back where she found them. she slid a plate towards him, and kept hers in front of her.

"eating without me?" the two heard, turning to see deuce wrapped in his blanket. de'asia grabbed a knife and split jayson's sandwich. "no not at all, your dad has a piece for you."

"no the hel—" jayson looked at the piece that was being taking from deuce. de'asia stood on the side giggling.

"you think that's funny?" jayson asked.

"very much so." de'asia nods.

the longest i've written all while making me some burgers 😂

please ignore any mistakes, i did not proof read.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

23.9K 715 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. 💋
602K 24.2K 38
"She's just a babysitter." HAVE TO FOLLOW ME IN ORDER TO READ SOME CHAPTERS First NBA Nanny book #1 in NBA Youngboy cover by- THERAW3ST
221K 4.6K 76
Little scenarios that find themselves lodged in my brain about NBA players and Harry styles. Welcome to hell, enjoy yourself :)
5.5M 208K 139
Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm splitting this book into two parts. Y'a...