Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

421 4 0
By Softly_Blessed21

(Top photo is the name of the club and what it looks like on the outside)

Pushing her way through the overcrowded street being forced shoulder to shoulder. Daya pulls her mask higher, hoping to block out the harsh air that burned her lungs scanning area and faces of people fearing of being found.
(Daya)

Passing by the brightly lit buildings that gave shelter to those who were escaping the outside. Coming to a halt at the sight of the giant building as her phone buzzed in her hand letting her know she's arrived at her destination. She shifted uncomfortably at the feeling the vibrations pushing on her body from the music.

Taking a big breath she walks towards the two bouncers who paused their conversation at the woman approaching looking out of place. "Excuse me I'm looking for Lelia. She's a dancer here." Showing a photo of the woman on her phone to the men.
(Lelia)

(Kai)

With a harden face Kai looks at the photo then looks to his coworker "Sorry miss we don't have a Lelia Wha-" The other man cuts him off. "Why you looking for her?" Asking her in a demanding tone as the man looks her over wondering how she knew Lelia real name. Daya studies him for second slowly recognizing him as Lelia's boyfriend Cyrus.
(Cyrus)

"Please Cyrus it's an emergency." Speaking with a desperate tone made Cyrus look at her in confusion hearing his name taking a closer look at her. "Daya? Is it really you? I don't believe my eyes." Stepping closer in shock. "Please let me see her it's emergency I don't have a lot of time to explain."

Cyrus watched the young woman whose eyes switched back and forth scanning the area with fear. Something caught his eyes as a slight movement from under the shawl that was wrapped around her body as if she was holding something under it.

"Kai I'll be back, You'll be okay for a bit?" He looked at his coworker who was his close friend. "Yeah I can handle this go handle your family stuff man." Kai smiles encouragingly even though he knew something was wrong by the look in his friend's eyes and tone of the woman.

Cyrus goes to grab Daya's arm she steps back quickly looking at him cautiously. "Come on I'm not gonna hurt you but I need you to stay close so we don't get separated." He explained as he held out his hand for her again. She slowly grabbed his hand clutching it tightly as they make their way into the long hallway where loud music was bouncing off the walls growing louder the deeper they went.

Cyrus turns to her " Do not let go of me." She nods her slowly confused as bit but tighten her hold on his hand as well the object she was holding. Opening of giant sliding doors causing Daya mouth to dropped in at the scene before her

She looked around the room as Cyrus pushing his way through the crowds of people who are just dancing and drinking pulling her along.

Daya tried to look at everything as lights would change from red to pink and purple making the whole place look unreal.

Cyrus turned to her and pulled her to him leaning down to her ear. "Your sister is over there." pointing up to the one of the few cages that held women dancing in them.

There she was Lelia performing inside the cage doing acrobatics as if she had no bones smiling brightly without a care in the world.

Cyrus pulled them over to the bar started speaking to one the bartender, pointing to her sister. The bartender nods and goes over to a speaker with a button and hits it. Daya watches as Lelia stops dancing holds her ear as if she has a ear piece in. The cage starts lowering to the ground.

Cyrus starts to pull her towards a staircase. "It's quieter upstairs for you two to speak and I'll go get her real quick." Shooting smile at her which she just nods her head. "I'll be right back ." Opening the door to a room that to a small bedroom with big window looking out to the city.

He ushers her inside closing the door making her spring into action quickly removing the shawl from her body revealing a small child who was clinging to her body sleeping peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 503 36
Hazel was orphaned by the war against the sky people. She was inseparable from my son neteyam. But she wasn't apart of our family, she was like a str...
915 31 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃"- 𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫...
138K 2.2K 22
Neylayā Sully is the first born of Jake and Neytiri, she is a natural leader and protector. However her limits are pushed with the return of the sky...
21.4K 581 46
The sky people come back after 14 years, disturbing Pandora once more .Y/n was left behind 14 years ago with her brother Spider and was raised with t...