Forgotten | {Jay's Little Sis...

By marauder501

You know the main 4 VK's, but what if one of them had a sister, who they left. Her name is Naomi, her father... More

Cast And Info
1- The News
2- The Offer
3- New Family
4- The Coronation
The Coranation- Summary
Authors Note
5- Will you go on a date?
6- The Date
7- What's my name?
8- Kidnapping
9- Confronting & The Deal
10- Long Lost Mother
11- Long Lost Sister
12- Pirates Plan
13- Its Goin' Down
14- Kidnapping 2.0
15- The Tour
16- Uma and Cotillion
18 - Uma and Cotillion p3 and responsibilities
19- Inbetween Movies
A/N
Cast and Info p2
25- Outfits and Styles
20- VK day
21- Hades
22- Meanwhile
A/N
23- Meanwhile p2
24- The Meeting
25- Is that.. Jay?!
26- Out the Barrier
27- In Bore-adon (again)
A/N
28- Fucking knights...

17- Uma and Cotillion p2

1K 32 1
By marauder501

Murmurs we're all around, and Mal gasped. So did I, I put a shocked, hurt and confused face on as Jay and Carlos looked at me.

Ben walked up to meet her and grabbed her hand, helping her down the stairs. Mal gasped again, and I looked disheartened and disgusted. She was wearing the teal dress I gave her and she put her, usually tangled, hair in a bun.

They got to the bottom and faced each other, Ben took one of Uma's hands and kissed it, I realised she was wearing his ring. Everyone gasped and I just showed shock and confusion with a hint of anger.

To make it believable, under my breathed out, "what is she doing?" Just loud enough so the VKs could hear.

Uma let out a pathetic giggle and they walked towards us. Ben said to Mal, "I'm sorry.. it all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma." He said, then he looked at Uma, "a connection." They looked at each other with a big grin.

Mal was about to cry, "wha- what are you saying?" She asked. I was felling a bit guilty seeing her like that, but this was revenge after all.

"I'm saying.." Ben started but was cut off by Uma saying.

"It was Love!" She said dreamily.

I looked at her confused. She carried on, good, it's working.

"It's just... I realised how alike Ben and I are. You know?" She said looking back to Mal and Ben.

"We are" Ben said looking into her eyes.

Uma giggled and said, "I know!"

"You're so beautiful" he said to her.

"Ben?" Mal tried. They ignored her, and Uma giggled again. "Ben!" Mal said again, they both looked at her. "Did you go back for her?" She said on the verge of tears.

They sighed and Uma said, "He didn't have to.... I dove through the barrier before it closed and... I'm and excellent swimmer so-" she said.

"You are." Ben cut her off at the perfect time.

"Thank you" she said and she laughed.

Everyone was speechless.

I went up, next to Mal, "Uma? I when.. why?" I said to her. I looked hurt.

"You abandoned me, and the crew!" She said to me. "You left your family!" She exclaimed angrily.

"I didn't leave! I was fucking taken!" I yelled back, now fake crying.

"Well, it sure looks like you don't care about us anymore. You left a few hours ago and now your already dressed up at a fancy party!" She said to me. "You abandoned Me, you abandoned Harry, you abandoned Gil, and, worst of all, you abandoned Maire!" She snapped at me.

I looked at her, my tears spilling out, "fine.. if you feel that way." I said I walked to the corner of the boat and doing all my tells of lying so people in the Isle could tell, I ran my fingers through my hair and I bit my index fingers nails.

Uma turned her attention away from me and looked at Mal, "Listen, Mal" she said grabbing Mal's hand. Mal gasped and flinched but Uma didn't budge.

"I just really want to thank you!" Uma said, she chuckled, "I do... for everything" she breathed out. Then she did the unthinkable, she hugged her. I looked at her with wide eyes and still a hurt look on my face, but I bit my index finger nail indicating that it's only acting. So she continued.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Uma whispered. Mal remained frozen.

Ben came in and said, "Don't you see Mal? Y- you were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me that you loved me." He said.

Mal sighed but Ben cut her off, "Thank you" he whispered. Ben and Uma stared at each other for a bit then walked Dodd to the dance floor. Uma handed her bag to a random girl and they started dancing.

Evie dragged me back to where the rest were standing, "come on" she whispered.

"Not to thrilled I risked my life for him" Carlos said angrily.

"I can't believe she'd just accuse me like that... that's not..." I sighed, "she really was using me all that time, huh?" I said to Jay. He brought me into a side hug and stood there, I didn't lean in.

"We are with you Mal" Lonnie said, putting a hand on Mal's shoulder as they watched them dance. Jay let go of me and went to Mal, "let's get out of here." He said, I took this as my chance to sneak away into the corner of the ship until Uma declared that the barrier would come down.

They all were leaving, while Mal was being held up by the past rulers of the kingdom, that girl, Jane, ran past them and said something to the announcer.

The announcer said out of nowhere, stopping the music, "And now, for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece. Designed especially for, his lady" he said gesturing towards Mal. The trumpets played again and a huge stained glass window was revealed if Mal and Ben. Everyone gasped and clapped. I just stood there, shit. There was a flaw.

Mal started staying shit about true love and Uma got mad. "Cover that back up!" Uma ordered.

"I will not!" The servant said.

"Uhm" she looked around for help, when she saw me, I gave her a signal to ask for the barrier. "Why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me Ben?" She said annoyed.

Ben looked around and said, "I have an announcement! Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady." He said while Uma went to hold hands with him.

The crowed was disagreeing and Beast came up to his son, "Son-" he started.

"NOT NOW DAD! du- uhh" Ben yelled at him, crap he's faltering. Come one Uma! Just keep concentrating. Everyone stared in shock.

"So as my gift to her... I'm bringing down the barrier once and for all!" He said. People gasped but I looked happily, confused.

"Fairy Godmother. Bring down the barrier." He said to her.

"I most certainly will not!" She said.

"I AM YOUR KING!" Ben yelled.

"Obey him!" Uma backed up.

Gasps were passed out all around the room. Mal and Evie were chatting and Uma made Ben look into her eyes.

"Ben!" Mal called out, what in the name of Hades is she doing? "Ben.." she walked up to him.

"Look at me" Mal said.

"No looks at me!" Uma responded back, "you love me remember."

"No you don't" Mal said.

"Yes you do!" Uma said while Mal said.

"Ben, look at me."

Uma got frustrated, "BRING DOWN THE BARRIER NOW!"

"I do not take orders from you!" Fairy Godmother said.

"Ben?" Uma said.

"Ben.. I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realise that yourself." Mal said.

"Oh please" Uma said.

"But Ben, that's me!" Mal said gesturing towards the window. "I'm part Isle and part Auradon!"

"Ben, eyes over here" Uma said, starting to get desperate.

"And Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be." Mal continued.

"Don't listen to her" Uma said.

"Ben, I know what love feels like now." Mal said, she chuckled, "Ben, of course I love you. Ben, I've always loved you!" She said while grabbing his face and kissing him. People started 'awwing' while Uma looked shocked.

NO! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO RUIN A GOOD PLAN. Wait.. we still have Plan C. Uma looked at me and I gave her a nod to initiate Plan C.

"Mal.." Ben said.

"Ugh! GIVE IT TO ME" Uma said reaching for the wand.

"NO"

"GUARDS SIEZE HER!" Fairy Godmother screeched.

Uma ran to the edge I'm next to and is about to jump over it while everyone, including me, crowded her.

"WAIT, STOP! PLEASE STOP!" Mal yelled getting in front.

"Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something that you really want." Mal said to her.

Just then Uma's necklace started glowing. She looked down at it and then up at me, I gave her a nod and she knew to start Plan C, right there and then. Mal must of thought that she'd had gotten through to Uma because she stepped forward.

Uma climbed on the railing and jumped off. "UMA" I yelled, fake crying a bit. I was up against the rails, away from the VKs.

The water started to glow and form a whirlpool that was sticking out of the water. I opened my ring to get a bit of Arabian Sand and i sprinkled a pinch in the water, now I can control water. The whirlpool grew larger than the ship and then exploded, while everyone ran back to be avoided by it, I used my power to stop it from splashing on me.

Uma let out a evil cackle, "True loves kiss won't defeat this." She said evilly. "THE WORLD WILL KNOW MY NAME!" She yelled. She looked at me and forced a tentacle at me, it wrapped around my arms and lifted me off the boat. I screamed my lungs out.

"NAOMI!" I heard Jay and Mal scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 834 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...
15.3K 369 24
Disney Descendants (Original) Fanfiction. Book 1, Carlos De Vil Love Story. Original Characters. Daughter of Peter Pan, Princess of Hearts. #1 carlos...
338K 6.6K 25
Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her personality. She is a vital part in Mal'...
1.6K 33 12
𝐈𝐍 𝐀 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄... Ben's fraternal twin sister is facing soon-to-be Queen responsibilities, but it becomes too much for her because she...