ʂɬrąყ ąῳąყ ꨄ (𝗔 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈 �...

By ughgiraffe

Everything was normal until suddenly the ceo informs Chan, stray kid's leader of the new 9th member joining t... More

𝟬𝟬𝟬 | ☹ 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝙸𝙽𝙶 ☻
𝟬𝟬𝟭 | 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙 ❥
𝟬𝟬𝟮 | 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 ㋛
𝟬𝟬𝟯 | 𝙰 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙸𝙴𝙲𝙴
𝟬𝟬𝟰 | 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝚄𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 ꨄ
𝟬𝟬𝟱 | ♫ 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂 ♫
𝟬𝟬𝟲 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 ✞
𝟬𝟬𝟳 | 𝕸𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 ᰔ
𝟬𝟬𝟴 | 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝟬𝟬𝟵 | 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 ✈︎
𝟬𝟭𝟬 | 𝕷𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓 ❥ ♫
𝟬𝟭𝟭 | 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗴𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗼 ღ
𝟬𝟭𝟮 | 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝟬𝟭𝟯 | fℓιgнт ✈︎
𝟬𝟭𝟰 | 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼 ᱬ
𝟬𝟭𝟱 | 𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗
𝟬𝟭𝟲 | 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 。^‿^。
𝟬𝟭𝟳 | 𝕲𝖔𝖉'𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖚 ☯︎
𝟬𝟭𝟴 | ʂ℘ɛƈıąƖ ꨄ
𝟬𝟭𝟵 | คŦՇєг ᎮคгՇฯ
𝟬𝟮𝟬 | 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 ✄
𝟬𝟮𝟮 | 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 ♥︎
𝟬𝟮𝟯 | 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 (。-人-。)
𝟬𝟮𝟰 | 𝕳𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
𝟬𝟮𝟱 | 𝕳𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
𝟎𝟐𝟔 | 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓★☆★
𝟎𝟐𝟕 | 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐑

𝟬𝟮𝟭 | S⃨p⃨l⃨a⃨s⃨h⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ S⃨u⃨n⃨ ꨄ

886 12 103
By ughgiraffe

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████▒▒▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

██████████

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚

╰┈➤ ❝ Timeskip ❞
THE NEXT DAY: 𝟭𝟭:𝟯𝟮𝗮𝗺
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •
■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□
    I squinted to see the chat on my laptop screen, leaning in closer. It was moving at a rapid pace but I managed to read one more of the messages despite it flying up the screen as other people were typing. I read it out loud as I mouthed, "Chan, how was your day?" I spoke. I smiled before answering, "Oh it was good. I woke up and showered and stuff to get it out of the way so I'm doing pretty good right now. I hope all of your mornings were good as well!" I exclaimed, cheerfully, happy that stays cared about my morning.
As I was about to speak again I heard shuffling on my right side. I instinctively turned my head to investigate when I saw Chicha's figure stumbling towards me. "Look who's awake, well barely." I chuckled with a soft smile. Chicha used her hoodie sleeve to brush her hair out of her face to face and slouch into the chair next to me.

"Good morning Chi!" I vocalized exaggerated between laughs. Chicha smacked her lips together with drowsy eyes, staring at her lap before steadily blinking in a nod. "Morning." Chicha replied quietly in a raspy exhausted voice. I smiled, looking back at the screen and although the chats were going past at a fast pace before it was flying even faster across the screen now that Chicha was in view. My eyes slightly widened in shock. I knew stays really liked her but it was a little unexpected, even to me.
"Damn, stays are going crazy over you." I half laughed, peering over. Her face was blank before it slowly turned into puzzlement when she blinked again.

I leaned in once more to look at the chat. Reading all of their excited messages made me smile. "Chi, Stays are saying good morning." I told her. I could see her lips folding upwards as she stretched her arms over her head. "Good morning Stays." Chicha muttered between a grunt in between her stretch before a few giggles. I stared at her, admiring and scanning every one of her features while she ruffled her hair.
"What the hell are you doing up so early anyway?" Chicha huffed, lazily glancing at me in question. "Chi, it's 11:34." I answered.
"Exactly, way too early." Chicha replied, placing her hands inside of her hoodie pockets and leaning further back to get comfortable.

"Getting up at like 12 is the absolute minimum. And you're all dressed and.. like awake. What's up with that?" Chicha murmurs softly.
"Don't you remember.? We are going out toda-" Before I could finish my sentence I was interrupted by dramatic groans and whines coming from the blonde next to me. She wiped her face with both of her hands. I stared at her blankly, knowing this was an odd reaction, especially coming from her. The weirdest part is when waking up, she'll be the one that wants to stay home and sleep the most but then when she's outside she never wants to go home.
"When??" Chicha uttered.

"Like 12:30, so you should probably start-"
Once again she cut me off and started to groan in frustration. "Okay you're being dramatic." I mentioned, with a straight face. "Just get it over with." I told her, fixing the beanie on my head. Chicha didn't answer, puckering her lips and closing her eyes with her head slightly tilted. I rolled my eyes, looking back at the chat to see them sending laughing emojis because of how Chicha was acting.

¢нαт ∙ ∙ ∙
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗹𝘆𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝟭𝟮: "Real Chicha, Real🤧"
𝗫𝘅𝗠𝗶𝗻𝘇𝘆𝟳𝟯𝟴: "Chicha is so effortlessly funny bro💀😭"
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁: "Chan's face bro, he's tired of her😭"
𝗞𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝟭𝟰𝟯𝟮: "LET HER SLEEPPPPPP!"
𝗧𝗼𝗺: "Sleeping all day> going out"

I chuckled seeing their comments, not being able to keep up the frown anymore. I hastily replied to one of them with a half smile. "I'm not tired of her, she's just so hyperactive.. up until she goes to sleep at least." I admitted. Thinking about it now, Chicha has a lot of symptoms of Adhd. I wouldn't be surprised if she had it and just didn't mention it or is just undiagnosed. She's hyper almost all the time and she gets distracted by the littlest things the fastest way possible. Also her frustration really gets to her sometimes making her temper a little short. Chicha is almost always impulsive which is clearly not in doubt considering how she took no time climbing up that wall yesterday. I would ask her later but it seems kind of insulting to ask someone that. Maybe I'm bugging and it's just her personality.

Besides that of course some of the times not all of the comments on my live were sweet and wholesome. After a while I learned that ignoring them is probably the best thing to do. Really all they seek is attention. Surprisingly I haven't seen any of those people yet which I was thankful for. I sighed,
"Come on, you have to." I pronounced, bouncing my head side to side and peering through my phone for a split second. To no response, it seemed like she fell asleep. I looked at the screen before looking back at her and shaking my head. "Well.. I was gonna get you some food but-" As I was speaking while looking down at my phone, I peered up and saw chat going crazy once again. Confusingly, I turned around to look at Chicha with my eyes widening as she had seemingly teleported from the chair and was now walking out of frame.

"DAMN." I hollered, scared of how fast she moved. "How the.." I muttered as she walked to the bathroom door. "Food, stat." Chicha announced, opening the bathroom door, walking inside and closing it behind her. "Got it.." I mumbled as the door shut. I looked back at the screen and started bursting into chuckles of shock. "That's one way to get Chi motivated." I joked.

I talked to Stay some more, just about basic stuff and filling them in on other things we were doing. After a while some other people started to join in. I looked and read a message from the side, "Where's Chicha?" I spoke. "She's in the bathroom, probably showering and stuff. I can't believe how fast she moved when I mentioned food though." I say starting to giggle again. When I caught my breath I looked back at Chat to see what they had to say.

¢нαт ∙ ∙ ∙
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽𝟭𝟮: "Personally I would do the same."
𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝟰𝟳𝟴𝟮: "The sound of food woke her up😂"
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀𝟮𝟯: "You should go in there and record."
𝗜𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲_𝘆𝗼𝘂: "MARRY ME CHAN!"
𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘇𝗲𝘆.𝗽𝘂𝗳𝗳: "GOOD MORNING CHAN! I'M A LITTLE LATE!"

I scanned through them before a specific one caught my eye. I read it in my head and my mind filled with confusion. "Go in and record..what? But she's..." I said to myself in my head before realization hit me. I started to frown in slight disappointment before like I always did, I pretended to not see it. It pains me to think of how people think it's okay to type things like that as if it's normal. I talked more to them for about another 15-20 minutes before I heard the movement of the bathroom door. I took a sip of my water bottle and glanced over at Chicha exiting the bathroom. She was dressed in a her blue bathing suit top with some Jean overalls. She also had on some shark slides along with some sunglasses to finish the outfit.

╔════▣◎▣════╗

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢◤

As I quickly scanned her outfit while she sat down I realized that she was wearing overalls again. Filled with curiosity I decided to question her. "So you're wearing overalls again today?" I asked, raising a brow. Chicha still looked slightly tired but with dim eyes, glanced up at me to answer. "Oh! It's a fun thing I like to do in this month every year. You wear overalls the entire week!" Chicha beamed enthusiastically. "Oh that's cool!" I replied with a warm smile. "You should wear some too, we could match the entire week." Chicha suggested. I looked at her before smiling and agreeing to it with no thought. There was no way I could say no when she seemed so excited about it which made her even more adorable. I went to find some overalls to change into while Chicha entertained chat like the master of communication. I came back dressed in some jean overalls I found and Chicha started to laugh when she saw me.

"No way, you weren't kidding when you said yes?!" Chicha breathed out between fits of laughter. "Yay! Now we are twins!" I sang loudly, causing her to chuckle. "Mhm, we are twins!" Chicha exclaimed while clapping. I held up my hands and Chicha immediately jumped up to give me a high 5.
"Actually, you know what's even better than twins?" Chicha asked me. "What?" I uttered, curiously. "Triplets!" Chicha yelled with stars in her eyes. "Or even Quadruplets! That would be cool right? I'm gonna ask everyone to go wear overalls!" Chicha shouted, running to the door to leave. "Good idea!" I agreed, matching her energy. "Hey, what are 9 twins called again?" Chicha asked. I had to think for a bit, "uh.. I think Nonuplets!" I told her.

"What??!" Chicha exclaimed loudly.

"Nonuplets!" I yelled.

"HUH?!"

"NONUPLETS!"

"PLETS?!"

"NO! NONUPLETS-"

"OKAY!" Chicha screamed back before closing the door behind her. She most definitely didn't hear me.

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •
■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□
   I made my way downstairs on the elevator and entered the lobby hallway that led to the dinning room where some of the members were. "좋은 아침이에요!"
Translation: "Good morning!" I waved, nearing closer to them while gaining everyone's attention. "아! 주방이 깼어, 좋은 아침이야!"
Translation: "Ah! Jubang is awake, good morning!" Felix smiled. "좋은 아침이에요,"
Translation: "Good morning," Hyunjin mouthed. Han repeated the process, waving at me.

"안녕 치, 잘 잤어?"
Translation: "Good morning Chi, how was your sleep?" Changbin asked. "놀라웠지만 그게 요점이 아닙니다. 훌륭한 아이디어가 있습니다!"
Translation: "It was amazing but that's besides the point. I have a brilliant idea!" I brought forward sitting down next to Hyunjin. "무슨 일이야?"
Translation: "What is it?" Changbin questions.
"질문해주셔서 감사합니다. 그래서 기본적으로 이 작업을 매년 이 달 동안 작업복을 입고 일주일 내내 입습니다. 혼자도 멋지지만 누군가가 저와 함께 하면 더 멋질 것 같습니다. 그래서 궁금했습니다. 우리 모두 작업복을 입을 수 있다면? 물론 조금 있으면."
Translation: "I'm glad you asked. So basically I do this thing every year for this month where I wear overalls for an entire week. It's pretty cool alone but it would be even cooler if someone was doing it with me. So I was wondering if we can all wear overalls? if you have some of course." I explained with a nod and smirk. I glanced at the others for a reaction and was immediately met by smiles. "내가 할게! 재미있겠다."
Translation: "I'll do it! That sounds fun." Felix exclaimed.

"그래, 우리는 세 쌍둥이가 될 수 있어!"
Translation: "Yeah we can be triplets!" Han says. "네 쌍둥이 말인가요?"
Translation: "You mean quadruplets?" Changbin grinned. I smiled in succession before turning over to Hyunjin who was already looking at me. "나는 오늘 이미 다른 것을 입을 계획이었습니다."
Translation: "I was already planning on wearing something else today." Hyunjin mentioned. "아, 알았어, 완전 괜찮아-"
Translation: "Oh okay, that's completely fine-" I reassured him before he cut me off in a loud voice. "하지만 당신의 내 아기와 나는 당신을 너무 사랑하기 때문에 거절할 수 없습니다!"
Translation: "But I can't say no because you're my baby and I love you so much!" Hyunjin yelled, grabbing onto me and starting to hug me. He started to cry loudly and dramatically while cradling me around. "넌 내 아기야! 아아! 너는 내 아이고 난 널 정말 사랑해!"
Translation: "YOU'RE MY BABY! AGGHH! YOU'RE MY BABY AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Hyunjin cried as I stared at him concerningly and Felix started to laugh.

Hyunjin started to cry even louder and hug me even tighter and Han joined in and started to hug me as well while pretending to cry. "Guys-"
They started to cry even louder, interrupting me. I admitted defeat with a sigh, leaning into it. I hesitantly patted Hyunjins back and rubbed Han's shoulder in an attempt to comfort them.

After a lot of screaming and wailing I managed to escape by making an excuse and reminded them to wear their overalls. They all nodded as I left and I made my way to Seungmin's room since he was one of the few members that was missing from the others in the dining room. When I got to the door I knocked on it 4 times and waited for about 2 seconds before getting impatient and opening the door. As I entered I slowly peeked inside a little earlier than I invited myself in. As I scanned around I immediately noticed Seungmin's figure laying on the bed. He was dressed in a hoodie and some sweatpants and looked pretty peaceful. But teasers don't deserve peace. A devious thought came to mind as I crept behind the corner. My fingers held onto the wall as I peeked around to see him. I noticed him stretching so I hid again as I felt his eyes glancing around.

I almost laughed thinking of the reaction he would have to bring scared as badly as I was gonna scare him. I quickly hurried to the next corner while he wasn't looking, peeking out once more. And as soon as I saw my chance, I popped out when he least expected it. I was in the process of making a loud scary sound when he interrupted me.
"이봐, 치."
Translation: "Hey, Chi." Seungmin greeted me casually, not lifting an eye from his phone. Huh?!

"무엇????"
Translation: "What????" I murmured, puckering my lips confusingly. How did he not get scared?? Did he know I was in here? Man, what the hell.
"무엇?"
Translation: "What?" Seungmin asked innocently.
"무엇? 내가 여기 있는 걸 어떻게 알았어???"
Translation:"What? How did you know I was here???" I perked up.
"귀퉁이에서 정수리에 있는 당신의 작은 머리카락을 보았습니다."
Translation: "I saw your little strand of hair on the top of your head from the corner." Seungmin giggles. I whined dramatically, patting down my head before groaning and flopping onto the bed. Seungmin started to laugh even harder, making me frown.
"그것은 당신이 그렇게 한 것처럼 당신을 더욱 고양이로 만듭니다!"
Translation: "It makes you even more of a cat like you did that!" He teased me.
At this point everything I do makes me cat like, to him at least. I don't see how he finds it so funny though."당신이 내 기분을 좋게 하려고 무서웠다는 것을 인정하세요."
Translation: "Admit that you were scared to make me feel better." I told him, glancing up at him with my hands on my stomach.
"하지만 난 아니었어." 
Translation: "But I wasn't." Seungmin says.
"조금도 아니야?"
Translation: "Not even a little?" I frowned.
"키티 기차도 조금도."
Translation: "Not even a little Kitty Chicha." He smirked.

"그렇게 부르지 마."
Translation: "Don't call me that." I said sternly.
"이 카드에 있는 이름 아닌가요?"
Translation: "Isn't that the name on this card?" Seungmin jokes,
"무슨 카드?"
Translation: "What card?" I asked, acting dumbfounded.

"이것."
Translation: "This." He says, pulling the card from his pocket and showing me it. I sat up to sit and examined it, thinking of how badly I wanted to burn it. I guess Seungmin sensed it and when I tried to snatch the card from him he pulled it away with ease. I could fight him for it but that probably wouldn't work out well.
"아 너 너무 귀여워."
Translation: "Ah you're just so cute." Seungmin mumbles. "어쨌든 당신은 무엇을 위해 여기에 왔습니까?"
Translation: "What'd you come in here for anyways?" He questioned me, placing the card back in his pocket. "그건 좋은 질문이야!"
Translation: "That's a good question!" I exclaimed, pointing at him. I put my hand to my chin in thought. "내가 또 무슨 일로 여기에 왔지.."
Translation: "What did I come in here for again.." I uttered.

Seungmin stared at me as I tried to concentrate on remembering what I came in here for. The idea immediately came to mind as I looked at my overalls. "오 예!"
Translation: "Oh yeah!" I say, clapping my hands together. I explained to him what the overall week was and that I wanted him to do it with me.

"그래서 당신은 어떻게 생각하십니까?"
Translation: "So what do you think?" I asked.

"작업복은 아이들과 고양이를 위한 것입니다."
Translation: "Overalls are for kids and cats." He answered blankly. "형님 고양이용은 어때요?"
Translation: "Bro how are they for cats?" I mouthed. "왜냐하면."
Translation: "Because they are." He replied.
"게다가 작업 바지는 멋지고 훌륭한 패션 표현입니다."
Translation: "Besides, overalls are cool and they are a great fashion statement." I mentioned.
"작업복은 아이들과 고양이를 위한 것입니다."
Translation: "Overalls are for kids and cats." He repeated, giggling loudly. I stared at him blankly.
"물론 당신은 작업복을 입고 싶어."
Translation: "Of course you wanna wear overalls." He teased me. "그래서 당신은 그것을 입고 있습니까?"
Translation: "So are you wearing them or not?" I spoke up.

"몰라, 내가?"
Translation: "I don't know, am I?" He asked. As he said that I got up and started to walk to leave the room and he started laughing even harder. One day I'll prank him so bad, I just know it. You think you can tease me and get away with it? Think imma let that shit slide? No bro. Seungmin, watch his back from now on.

I made my way to my next stop, I.N and Minho's room. It was also Changbin's room but I already know he's downstairs so this has got to be where two are at. As I predicted they were there and I greeted them before explaining everything. I could tell I.N was hesitant but Minho said no without a thought. Luckily I.N agreed though and I went on my way back to Chan's room although I was sad about Minho not wanting to do it.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •
■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□
   The petty blonde quickly traveled back to her room. Upon touching the door knob and pulling it open, she was immediately met by Chan's attention. "Ah, Chi is back! How'd it go?" Chan giggled jokingly. "Not so well.." I sighed, holding my head low. "Aww, I'm sorry." Chan frowned as I sat down. I glanced up at him before grinning widely. "Just kidding! It went AWESOME!" Chicha roared excitedly, holding onto her chair. "YEEAHH! WOOHOO!" Chan celebrated with her giving Chicha a high 5 before they started jumping around. "We are all gonna be Nonuplets!" Chicha shouted, raising her fist in the air.
After their celebration they calmed down and started talking to stays and answering their questions. They started to ask about Chicha's overall week.

"So basically, it all started in 8th grade." Chicha spoke up, starting her story. Chan was especially excited since he loved listening to her speak. Loving the stories she told was just a bonus of entertainment. "In 8th grade I knew a lot of people but I was only close friends with a few. There were like 6 or 7 of us I think. So anyways we'd always like to match sometimes and I think it was really cool. Maybe Wednesday we wear pink, Y'know stuff like that. But everything we did was usually color coded. The basics or the regular." Chicha explained. Chan nodded, maintaining eye contact with her. "It was the last week of school before graduation and our school had this thing called Twin Thursday. But my friend group was like 6 people and 6 people aren't twins y'know. We all had people in the friend group that we were closer with but at the same time we all just really wanted to match." Chicha says.

"Right." Chan replied.

"So one of my friends had a huge idea!" Chicha exclaimed loudly, perking up in excitement. "What was it???" Chan beamed curiously,

"So we wear color codes of 2, but we all wear the same shorts." Chicha answered him. "So 2 people wear a red shirt and the other 2 wear a green shirt and so on. But that's just an example right." Chicha uttered, "But the problem was, we wanted to wear something different since we were graduating and everything."

"So you chose overalls." Chan finished her sentence with a proud smile. "You got it." Chicha smirked.
"But really the point of me doing overalls today is.. maybe I guess to celebrate friendship and love. Since I love my friends, each and every one of them. Even those homies I met in the hospital when I was born. Really my day ones, for real." Chicha says, saluting with her hand on her heart. Chan started to laugh at her statement in awe.

"It's like to show everyone, yeah, I love these people. More than anything. Because I most definitely wouldn't match with someone I didn't love, that's for sure." Chicha afrimed with a nod.

"You guys should give it a try. Not just because my shitty historical meaning of it, it's kinda fun." She shrugged.
I promise it will be will worth it. You can trust me with anything." Chicha mouthed, pointing at the camera to address stays.
"That's so cute." Chan chuckled, staring at her. Chicha glanced at him with her lips folding upwards at the sight.

"So now that we are matching, you are showing that you love me?" Chan asked.

"Nah dude, you are showing that you love me." Chicha corrected him with a sadistic smirk. "What? How does that work? Wouldn't it mean that we are both-"

"Nuh-uh-uh." Chicha cut him off, putting a hand on his shoulder and sitting up to stand. Chan playfully frowned at him but he knew she was only messing with him. He laughed a bit as she walked away to grab something.
"Alright, stay, we have to go now but I'm glad to have talked to you all." Chan says.

"What! Why??!" Chicha whined. The chat started to scream "NOOO" since they didn't want the live to end. "We can't just stay on life forever!" Chan told her. "Yes we can!" Chicha argued with him.

"Did you even pack your bag?" Chan asked her.

"No.." Chicha answered.

"Exactly, we need to leave soon so you need to hurry up and do it." Chan says. Chicha groaned, flopping back onto the bed.
"See you next time, Bye stays!" Chan waved to them. Chicha sat up and started to wave while wiping her crocodile tears. Chan rolled his eyes at her. "LOVE YOU!" Chicha shouted loudly as Chan ended the stream. He closed the laptop and turned to look at her.

"So do I still have to pack?" Chicha asked.

"Yes." Chan answered.

Chicha huffed. "Aish.. okay." Chicha mumbled, getting up to get her bag. She grabbed a random one and tossed it on the bed. "You should probably get a waterproof bag if you have one." Chan suggested.

"Why? Where are we going?" Chicha asked, completely dumbfounded. Chan stared blankly at her. "Think about it, a waterproof bag. Water?" Chan says trying to connect the dots for her. Chicha stared at him.
"The pool Chi, the pool."

"Oh, you could have just said that."

"You could have just used your critical thinking skills." Chan teased her.

"Shut up,"

╰┈➤ ❝ Timeskip ❞
THE BUS RIDE—
𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •
■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□
   Soon we all met up downstairs and left to walk to the couch bus which would take us to the pool. It wasn't a long walk but I talked to the others. Chicha was running around like always and I saw Chan getting mad at her and yelling at her to walk with everybody else. I laughed each time until Chan eventually had to capture her and hold her by the wrist to stop her from wandering around. Chicha was clearly frustrated since now she had no freedom and Han who was next to me pointed at her and laughed. "찬 나는 자유가 필요해!"
Translation: "Chan I need freedom!" She complained loudly, dragging her feet. "안돼! 방황을 멈추지 않을거야!"
Translation: "No! You won't stop wandering around!" Chan answered her. "길을 잃을 뻔한 때를 기억하지 못합니까?!"
Translation: "Don't you remember when you almost got lost?!" He yelled, pulling her closer. Chicha threw her head back dramatically and groaned in annoyance. "일회성이었습니다!"
Translation: "That was a one time thing!" She tittered. Chicha started making an attempt to pull herself away by grabbing her arm with her other hand and leaning the opposite direction while grunting. She wasn't at all weak so she managed to make him trip over his foot but he caught himself. "그만해요!"
Translation: "Stop it!" He hollered.

"그만!"
Translation: "You stop!" Chicha whined. "계속 이러시면 안 놔드릴께요."
Translation: "Keep this up and I won't let you go." Chan warned her. Chicha looked at him before puckering her lips and walking with him, rolling her eyes. It was silent for a while until Chicha spoke up again. "Channnnnnn! 나는 길을 잃지 않을 것입니다! 약속합니다!"
Translation: "Channnnnnn! I won't get lost! I promise!" Chicha exclaimed, trying to reason with him. "누군가가 당신을 지켜보고 있지 않다면 당신은 그렇게 할 것입니다."
Translation: "You will if someone isn't watching you." He explains, blankly staring at her.

"하지만 날 안아줄 필요는 없어. 난 빌어먹을 아이가 아니야!"
Translation: "But you don't need to hold me. I'm not a child for christ sake!" Chicha complained once again. "당신은 아니지만 당신은 그렇게 행동합니다."
Translation: "You aren't but you act like one." Chan muttered. Chicha side eyed him, flaring her eyes the other way. "당신은 아니지만 당신은 그렇게 행동합니다."
Translation: "You aren't but you act like one." She mimicked him mockingly, making exasperated facial expressions. "I don't act like a fucking child." Chicha cursed beneath her breath. Chan ignored her, looking at his phone. Chicha glimpsed at him before glancing around behind her and her eyes connected to me. "이봐! 이봐! 이봐!"
Translation: "Hey! Hey! Hey!" Chicha exclaimed, slapping him. "무엇?!"
Translation: "What?!" Chan shouted. "펠릭스가 바로 거기에 있어! 날 그렇게 믿지 못한다면 그가 날 지켜보게 해줘."
Translation: "Felix is right there! If you don't trust me so badly then let him watch me." Chicha says, pointing at me causing me to smile.

Chan glanced her and then to me, "펠릭스, 돌봐줄개?"
Translation: "Felix, you wanna babysit?" Chan asked as Chicha stared back at him. I nodded enthusiastically, "이리와,"
Translation: "Come Chi," I say motioning her to come with a welcoming smile. Chan let go of Chicha and her grin immediately grew as she began sprinting towards me. "펠릭스! 나의 구원자!"
Translation: "FELIX! MY SAVIOR!" Chicha cheered, holding out her arms. I did the same welcoming her into a warm embrace. I spun her around, giggling while patting her head. "사랑해요 펠릭스! 감사합니다!"
Translation: "I love you Felix! Thank you!" She beamed excitedly, throwing her hands in the air.

"I love you too jubang and you're welcome." I smiled. The corners of Chicha's mouth started to rise even harder as she jumped around. "임 무료!"
Translation: "I'm FREE!" Chicha exclaimed, attempting to run away. My eyes widened for a second, "주방아, 우리 손잡을래?"
Translation: "Jubang, how about we hold hands?" I suggested. In truth it was just my attempt to make sure she doesn't get lost. "좋아요!"
Translation: "Okay!" Chicha says, grasping my hand with hers. Her cold touch startled me as I brought her hand in front of me. "너 손이 너무 차가워"
Translation: "Your hands are so cold," I half chuckled, shockingly. "에? 정말?"
Translation: "eh? really?" Chicha muttered, examining her hand. "음"
Translation: "Mhm" I nodded.

"이상하네, 오늘 밖이 더워."
Translation: "That's so weird, it's hot outside today." She murmured. "감기에 걸리지 않았으면 좋겠습니다."
Translation: "I hope you don't have a cold." I uttered concerningly, turning over my other hand and feeling her forehead. "감기는 최악이다."
Translation: "Colds are the worst." She mumbled.

I spaced out as my eyes explored her beautiful features. Her eyes were so striking and sharp but at the same time softened and kind. The iris of her eyes casting a light amongst the sun. Her skin was pale, soft and smooth. She almost always has a smile on her face and I'm glad. Honestly it amazes me how someone with such beauty is here with me.
I snapped out of trance when she suddenly spoke up, "괜찮아요?"
Translation: "Do I feel okay?" Chicha asked, feeling her head for herself. I tried one more time before answering, "그래 기분은 괜찮아, 걱정할 필요 없어."
Translation: "Yeah you feel fine, no need to worry." I say reassuring her. "그래서 행운의 돌을 가져왔니?"
Translation: "So did you bring your lucky rock?" I asked, changing the topic so she doesn't stress herself out.

"그래! 그리고 사실 운이 좋아서 나도 그랬어."
Translation: "Yeah! And it actually is lucky so I had too," Chicha says, digging into her pocket and pulling out the rock. "도전을 위해 저는 현진과 짝을 이루었습니다. 운이 좋지 않다면 그게 뭔지 모르겠습니다. 그리고 이 돌을 얻은 직후였습니다!"
Translation: "For the challenge I got paired up with Hyunjin. If that's not lucky I don't know what is. And it was right after I got this rock!" She says proudly. "당신의 바위도 운이 좋았나요?"
Translation: "Was your rock lucky too?" She asked curiously.

"음, 아주 럭키!"
Translation: "Mhm, very lucky!" I beamed.

"말해봐."
Translation: "Tell me about it." Chicha spoke.

"나는 당신보다 내 것이 더 운이 좋았다고 생각합니다!"
Translation: "I think mine was even luckier than yours!" I say. "오! 정말?"
Translation: Oh! Really?" Chicha exclaimed. "그럼 당신은 정말 지금 날 교수형 내버려 둘 수 없어, 어서! 말해 주세요!"
Translation: "Well then you really can't leave me hanging now, come on! Tell me!"

"당신에게 무엇을?"
Translation: "Tell you what?" I teased her, acting confused. "펠릭스!"
Translation: "Felix!"

"알았어 알았어"
Translation: "Alright fine," I gave in, holding up my hands in defense. "내가 비록 졌지만, 이제 당신과 시간을 보낼 수 있기 때문에 내 바위는 특별한 행운이었습니다."
Translation: "My rock was extra lucky because even though I lost, now I get to spend time with you." I smiled. "아"
Translation: "Aw," Chicha gasped holding her heart. "내 바위는 여전히 운이 좋다."
Translation: "My rock is still luckier though." Chicha says before sprinting away and I quickly ran after her.

We got to the bus and went inside. Chicha called dibs on the window seat and I didn't bother trying to steal it from her since she loved window seats so much. We were a few minutes into the ride and Chicha and I were just talking to waste time.
"주방아, 수영장 가는 거 신나?"
Translation: "Jubang, are you excited to go to the pool?" I asked her curiously. "예!"
Translation: "Yup!" Chicha replied.

"1에서 10까지의 척도에서 얼마나 흥분됩니까?"
Translation: "How excited on a scale of 1 to 10?"

"특히 흥분해서.."
Translation: "I'm especially excited because.." Chicha leaned over and nudged me. "나는 창빈을 보게된다.. 셔츠를 벗고."
Translation: "I get to see Changbin.. shirtless." She snickered, putting her hand over my shoulder, while nudging her head at Changbin.
"맞아요. 그럼 10점 만점에 10점인가요?"
Translation: "I guess you're right. Then it's a 10 out of 10." I said with a smirk.
"나는 그가 너무 화끈하고 섹시하게 보일 거라는 걸 이미 알고 있어-"
Translation: "I already know he's gonna look so hot and sexy a-" Chicha looked over to me as I stared at her. "내 말은, 그는 아주 잘생겨 보일거야."
Translation: "I mean, he's gonna look very handsome." Chicha quickly spoke up, smiling awkwardly.
I laughed at her and we continued to talk. Chicha started telling me a story and although I was listening I was on my phone. I was looking at Chicha's live performance video from her special. I was mesmerized ever since the day she performed and I would frequently watch it. It was still number 1 trending and at this point it would stay that way for a week. I'm honestly not shocked since she's so talented and everything about the performance was great. She looked stunning and her song was incredible.

I was so focused on her movement on the stage on my phone screen that I stopped listening. The face cam zoomed in on her and I watched intensely before I felt Chicha lightly grabbing my chin. I glanced up as she pulled my chin to face her and connected eyes with me before speaking. "내가 여기 있을 때 화면에서 나를 볼 필요가 없어, lix."
Translation: "There's no need to watch me on a screen when I'm right here, lix." She breathed out quietly, puckering her lips before the corners of her lips folded up into a chuckle. I stared at her blankly as I felt my face starting to overheat. My stomach swirled in circles and my heart was beating out of my chest. I quickly turned away and started hiding my flustered face.

"뭐?"
Translation: "huh?" Chicha exclaimed, confusingly as I tried to do everything in my power to hide my face from her. I started uncontrollably smiling. "펠릭스, 잘 지내니???"
Translation: "Felix, you good???" Chicha asked, holding onto my shoulder and leaning forward to see my face. "네, 괜찮아요."
Translation: "Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I stuttered, peering over at her. "내가 말한 것입니까?"
Translation: "Is it something I said?" Chicha uttered, tilting her head.

"주방 아니야, 미안해. 하던 말 계속해."
Translation: "No jubang, I'm sorry. Continue what you were saying." I mouthed still with slightly lightened cheeks, putting down my phone. One day Chicha is gonna make me actually fall in love with her.
"그렇게 말하면"
Translation: "If you say so," Chicha shrugged. I smiled and she continued to talk to me.

After a while, the staff made a stop and got us all milkshakes. I got a vanilla milkshake and Chicha got a strawberry. We watched the performance together and I explained to her my reaction in every single moment of it. We traded milkshakes but ended up liking each other more so we just made the trade official.

╰┈➤ ❝ Timeskip ❞
AT THE POOL—
𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •
■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□■ ■□■□■□■□■□
   Chicha slipped on her bathing suit shorts, putting her clothes in the changing room locker before sliding back on her slippers.
(—> bathing suits Ps: imagine the top as more of a crop top fym?😏)

She grabbed her towel and headed out to the pool. Upon walking out of the changing area she was immediately met by bright sunlight as she walked. She grunted a bit, startled as she used her free arm to shield her face from the sun. "젠장, 눈이 말겠어."
Translation: "Fuck, I'm gonna go blind." She mumbled beneath her breath in a husk. She stared forward and noticed the others already in the pool and smiled, rushing to the pool. She was about to get in when she heard someone call out her name, bringing her to a stop.

"치차!"
Translation: "Chicha!" Chan called her name in a shout. Chicha eyed him in question as he motioned her to come to him. "이리와, 먼저 자외선 차단제를 바르고,"
Translation: "Come here, you have to put on sunscreen first," He told her, patting the seat next to him. Chicha glanced around and stared at him for a mere second before eyeing the pool. She unconsciously took another step towards the water until Chan called her name again and she started to scowl. She dreadfully turned around and slowly made her way next to Chan, sitting down on the towel he was on.

She stared at the bottle in his hands as he opened it, before glancing at everyone already having fun in the pool. "여기,"
Translation: "Here," He said, holding it up as the girl stared away from him. "치."
Translation: "Chi." He spoke up once again, making her look at him. "챠한. 어서, 그건 나중에 할게, 약속할게, 알았지?"
Translation: "Chhhann. Come onn, I'll do that later, I promise okay?" Chicha persistently compromised with him with a causally smile, almost getting up to leave.

"나중은 없어! 지금 입어야 해! 이제 가져가."
Translation: "There is no later! You need to put it on now. Now take it." Chan ordered. Chicha blankly stared at him before crossing her arms.

"어서 와 찬."
Translation: "Come on Chan." Chicha awkwardly chuckled, scratching her head, confused by how she hadn't convinced him yet. "치차, 금방 될 거야."
Translation: "Chicha, it will be quick." Chan says. "가져," he gestured the bottle towards her, demandingly.

아니요."
Translation: "No."

"없다는게 무슨말이야?"
Translation: "What do you mean no?" Chan asked. "그냥 거절하면 안돼!"
Translation: "You can't just refuse!" He half yelled.

"미안해요 찬. 하지만 난 입장을 고수해야 해요."
Translation: "I'm sorry Chan but I've gotta stand my ground." Chicha nodded intently. "그래서 거절합니다."
Translation: "So I refuse." Chicha mouthed, waving her head no with crossed arms. "그리고 나도 꽤 확신해요. 앞서 이미 두 번이나 거절했어요."
Translation: "Also I'm pretty suuree I already refused two times eariler." Chicha mentions, swinging around her finger and pointing her thumb behind her.

"아니야!"
Translation: "No you didn't!"

"근데, 내가 그랬어? 난 거의 확신해.. 잠깐만 그랬지?"
Translation: "But, I did?? I'm pretty sure.. wait did I?" Chicha mumbled, starting to question herself and her memory before jumping. "야! 너 나한테 가스라이팅 하는구나!"
Translation: "HEY! You're gaslighting me!" Chicha accused him angrily pointing fingers at him.

"뭐야?"
Translation: "WHAAAT?" He exaggerated.
Felix eyed the two from across the pool and he scanned Chicha before his eyes landed on her stomach. He immediately started smiling as he stood up and walked around the pool to them. "무슨 일이야?"
Translation: "What's going on here?" He asked. Chan looked at him and explained that Chicha was refusing to put on sunscreen.

"글쎄 당신의 피부는 꽤 민감하므로 아마 그래야 할 것입니다."
Translation: "Well your skin is pretty sensitive so you probably should." Felix mentioned. Chan nodded at him in agreement, mouthing "Exactly."

"당신을 위해 입을 수 있습니다."
Translation: "I can put it on for you." Felix smirked, shamelessly staring at her abs. Chicha huffed a bit, knowing exactly what Felix wanted. "당신은 단지 그녀의 복근을 만지고 싶어"
Translation: "You just want to touch her abs," Chan confronted him. "아니, 그게 아니야!"
Translation: "No, that's not it!" Felix denied. Chan stared at him blankly. "글쎄 아마도.."
Translation: "Well maybe.." Felix admitted, chucking.

"그냥 할게요."
Translation: "I'll just do it." Chan announced, clearly annoyed. "뭐? 왜! 하고 싶어!"
Translation: "What? Why! I want to!" Felix shouted. "당신은 그녀의 복근을 만지는 데 너무 집중할 것이기 때문에 올바르게 착용하지도 않을 것입니다."
Translation: "Because you're gonna be so focused on touching her abs you won't even put it on correctly." Chan explained. "그건 사실이 아니야."
Translation: "That's not true." Felix disagrees.

"봐봐, 너 지금 쳐다보고 있잖아!"
Translation: "See look, you're staring right now!" Chan yelled. Felix's eyes quickly darted up in defeat. "무엇이든,"
Translation: "Whatever," Felix gave up, sassily rolling his eyes.

Even though Felix was denied the right, he ended up touching Chicha's abs anyway. Chan rubbed the sunscreen in on her arms as Chicha's eyes never strayed away from the pool. She saw Han doing a cannonball and immediately sighed depressingly. "찬아 빨리 좀 해줘. 한이 나 없이도 재밌게 놀고 있잖아!"
Translation: "Chan can you hurry this up. Han is having fun without me!" She whined, sulking desperately.

"서두르지 마!"
Translation: "Stop rushing me!" Chan complains. "당신은 이것을 스스로 할 수 있었습니다!"
Translation: "You could have been doing this yourself!" He tittered. Chicha looked at him, exhaling again and darting her gaze the other way with a frown.
"그래 찬아, 너의 달콤한 시간을 가져라."
Translation: "Yeah Chan, take your sweet time." Felix spoke, running his hand down her stomach. He clearly was enjoying every last second of this and didn't want it to end. "펠릭스, 넌 돕지 않아!"
Translation: "Felix, you're not helping!" Chicha exclaimed.

"나는 나 자신을 돕고있다"
Translation: "I'm helping myself," he smiled.

Chicha groaned, flopping her body to lean on Chan and started to whine dramatically. Chan ignored her and unsatisfied he wasn't going any faster, she covered her face from the sun and closed her eyes. Chan, poured some more sunscreen in his hands and rubbed them together before carefully putting it on her back. After he was finished he went to her stomach and Felix complained, since every time he would try to touch, Chan would slap his hand away. Felix eventually went to talk to Seungmin.

Seungmin stared at Chicha as Felix looked back at him in question. "치차가 물에 빠진 고양이와 같은 반응을 보이는지 궁금하다"
Translation: "I wonder if Chicha reacts the same way as a cat in water," he says. "찾는 방법은 단 하나,"
Translation: "Only one way to find out," Felix smiled as Chicha got up. She was about to step in the pool when Felix called her.
"이봐 주방! 이리와, 보여줄 게 ​​있어!"
Translation: "Hey jubang! Come here, we have to show you something!" He said, waving. Chicha glanced up at him before walking his way as Seungmin tried to hold in his giggles. "무슨 일이야?"
Translation: "What's up?" She greeted in question. Seungmin snickered before looking back at her.

"봐, 수영장에 뭔가 있어!"
Translation: "Look, there's something in the pool!" He exclaimed, pointing inside the pool. Chicha perked up, crouching over the pool on her knees to look. All she saw was her reflection in the water. Felix and Seungmin smirked at each other, getting closer to her as Felix crouched next to her. "아무것도 안 보여.."
Translation: "I'm not seeing anything.." Chicha mumbled confusingly. "당신은 확실히 y-"
Translation: "You sure y-" Chicha was cut off as she felt two pairs of hands on her back. Panickedly, waving around her hands to balance herself while shrieking only made her lean in more. Her eyes widened as she heard Seungmin giggle and she turned around and grabbed Felix's arm.

Felix yelped as she pulled him into the pool with her. A loud splash was heard as they fell into the water. Seungmin looked up and covered his mouth with his hand since he didn't expect Felix to get pulled in with her. Chicha rose from underneath the water coughing a bit and pushed her now damp hair out her face. "승민아, 죽여버릴거야."
Translation: "Seungmin, What the hell?!" She furiously shouted at him as he laughed evilly. Felix came from underneath the water after her, laughing in shock. "도대체 어떻게 그렇게 빨리 돌아섰어?!"
Translation: "How the hell did you turn around so fast?!" Felix shrieked, wiping his face. "그게 당신이 펠릭스를 얻는 것입니다."
Translation: "That's what you get Felix." Chicha said.

"네 알겠습니다"
Translation: "Yeah I know," Felix laughed, making her smile. "나는 치차가 밀려드는 것과 펠릭스가 그녀와 함께 빠지는 것이 더 웃긴 게 뭔지 모르겠다."
Translation: "I don't know what's funnier, Chicha getting pushed in or Felix falling in with her." Seungmin joked between laughs. Felix and Chicha glanced at each other before grabbing Seungmin's legs. They giggled psychotically as Seungmin struggled but the power of the both of them was too strong and he got pulled in as well.

Another loud splash started as Seungmin was pulled into the water.
"이제 승민이 누가 뽑혔어?"
Translation: "Who got pulled in now Seungmin?" Felix laughed. "그래도 너"
Translation: "Still you," Seungmin replied but Chicha splashed him with water, cutting him off. "그리고 승민아!"
Translation: "And you Seungmin~!" Chicha sang out teasingly with a wide grin. Seungmin stared at her two sharp teeth in her smile and unconsciously smiled with her. "가서 다른 사람들이랑 얘기 좀 하자."
Translation: "Let's go talk to the others." Chicha suggested, moving forward into the pool.

"마지막은 썩은 달걀이에요!"
Translation: "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Chicha announced, diving under the water and swimming down the pool. "야! 그거 부정행위야!"
Translation: "Hey! That's cheating!" Felix shrieks, quickly following her. Seungmin stared at both of them with an unimpressed look which turned into a small chuckle.

Arriving to the other side of the pool, Chicha popped her head out of the water to stand. Seeing Changbin in the short distance she chuckled. "우우라라~"
Translation: "Ouu la la~" she whispered, smuggled. Felix came after her, grabbing Chicha's shoulder. "야, 치차 너 바람피웠어!"
Translation: "Hey, Chicha you cheated!" He complained, whining before noticing Changbin. He unfortunately wasn't shirtless and he had on a tight swimsuit that imprinted his abs and muscles. "젠장.. 그 사람 보이는데.."
Translation: "Damn.. he looks.."

"정말 뜨거워."
Translation: "Hot as fuck." Chicha mouthed making Felix laugh. She walked another step, using her hands to cup her mouth to be louder. "야 창빈!"
Translation: "Hey Changbin!" She called out. "야 치차야, 뭐해?"
Translation: "Hey Chicha, what are you doing.?" Felix asked, hesitantly as Changbin turned to them, grabbing her shoulder again. "너 그 수영복 입으니 정말 섹시해 보이는데-"
Translation: "You look really sexy in that swimsui-" Felix panicked, dunking her under the water to stop her.

Felix chuckled as Changbin looked at him confusingly before yelping as his foot got pulled into the water. Chicha popped back up, coughing and wiping her eyes. "창빈..! 저랑 결혼해주세요-"
Translation: "Changbin..! Please marry m-" Chicha didn't get to finish as Felix grabbed her stomach and pulled her back underwater with him. "안돼!"
Translation: "NOO!" She screamed as the water splashed when she struggled. Changbin laughed at them, pointing in awe.

After the situation with Felix and Changbin, Chicha waisted no time doing the thing she's been thinking about since the bus right. Doing cool canonballs into the pool. Han agreed to do it with her and they backed up from the pool for a running start. "조심하세요,"
Translation: "Be careful," Chan warned them, taking his roll as the oldest, seriously. "그러겠습니다! 그렇죠 치차?!"
Translation: "We will be! Right Chicha?!" Han shouted loudly. Chicha nodded, giving Chan her signature thumbs up. "알았어! 준비됐어? 가장 큰 스플래시를 만드는 사람이 승리하는 거야!"
Translation: "ALRIGHT! READY? WHOEVER MAKES THE BIGGEST SPLASH WINS!" Chicha announced.

"찬이가 우리 대표야! 오케이 3, 2, 1 굿!"
Translation: "CHAN YOU ARE OUR REP! OKAY 3, 2, 1 GOOO!" Chicha exclaimed, running towards the pool. Han quickly ran after her. Chicha jumped into the pool first, completely drenching Chan to the point to where he thought he was drowning. And Han jumped in right after, which was him getting drowned a second time on top of that. Chan coughed as he finally was able to catch his breath. "찬! 누가 이겼어요?!"
Translation: "CHAN! Who won?!" Chicha questioned eagerly tapping him.

"나는 보지 못했다"
Translation: "I didn't see" Chan said, coughing again while wiping his face. Han quickly came up from underneath the water soon after. "누가 이겼어?!"
Translation: "Who won?!" Han asked. "찬은 못 봤어!"
Translation: "Chan didn't see!" Chicha exclaimed, disappointedly. "아, 그럼 또 가자!"
Translation: "Oh, Well let's just go again!" Han suggested. Chicha nodded, smiling at him before climbing out of the pool.

"무엇을 기다립니다??"
Translation: "Wait, what??" Chan mumbled, not prepared to get drenched again. This led to all of the members being terrorized as they proceed to jump in the pool at least ten times, drenching anyone in a 5 foot radius. As they did their 11th jump, Lee know decided he had enough as he was trying to get to the other side of the pool when their splash drenched him. As they popped out of the water and started laughing Lee know gritted his teeth. "아쉬웠어요! 다음에는 360도를 해보자!"
Translation: "That was SICK! Next time let's do a 360!" Chicha says. "우리는 360도 전면 뒤집기를 할 수 있어요!"
Translation: "We could do a 360 front flip!" Han added, as Chicha laughed saying that was even better while wiping her hair out of her face.

너도 수영장에서 대포알 좀 그만 쳐줄래?!"
Translation: Will you too STOP DOING CANONBALLS IN THE POOL?!" Lee know tittered angrily. Chicha turned her head to him blinking confusingly. "알잖아, 우리는 그냥 즐기고 있는 거야! 뭐? 우리랑 같이 갈래?"
Translation: "Lee know, we are just having fun! What? You wanna join us?" Chicha mentions before offering him to join them. "당신은 당신의 물보라로 모두를 익사시키고 있습니다!"
Translation: "You are DROWNING everyone with your splashes!" He complained.

"아, 잠깐만요?"
Translation: "Oh, wait really?" Chicha uttered, scratching her cheek with her finger. "그래 안돼 젠장."
Translation: "Yeah no shit." Lee know mocked, sassily rolling his eyes. "죄송합니다!"
Translation: "Sorry!" Han said before slapping Chicha to apologize as well. "아! 응 미안."
Translation: "Ah! Yeah sorry." Chicha mumbled. "그만두겠습니다."
Translation: "We will stop I guess." Han sighed, sad because of how much fun they were having doing all those canonballs. "만, 아이쉬.. 우리는 아직 물개를 가지고 멋진 점프도 하지 못했어!"
Translation: "Mannn, Aish.. we didn't even get to do the cool jump with the floaties yet!" Chicha complained, bringing down a fist.

"자, 마지막 점프 한 번만 하면 안 될까요??"
Translation: "Come on, Lee know can we pleaseeee do one last jump??" Chicha mouthed, clashing her hands together in a pled. Lee know stared at them as Han started giving puppy eyes. "좋아. 하지만 나도 하고 싶어."
Translation: "Fine. But I want to do it too." Lee know smiled, crossing his arms causing Chicha's face to lighten up. "그래, 할 수 있어! 우리는 역사상 가장 큰 스플래시를 만들 것입니다!!"
Translation: HELL YEAH YOU CAN! We are gonna make the BIGGEST splash in HISTORY!!" Chicha hyped up, throwing her arms in the air.

"그래아아아아!"
Translation: "YEAAHHHH!" Lee know and Han chanted, following after her. "안 돼.."
Translation: "Oh no.." Seungmin sighed. "얘들아! 나도 하고 싶어!"
Translation: "HEY GUYS! I wanna do it too!" Changbin called out. "그럼 어서 창빈아!"
Translation: "Then come on, Changbin!" Chicha answered, motioning him to come as they all climbed out the pool.

They all got their floaty and headed out to the pool. Chicha picked a pink flamingo one. The rest of the members tried to get to a spot where they wouldn't suffer from the slash. Chicha jumped up and down in, holding her floaty with her blue goggles over her head. "괜찮아 얘들아? 준비됐어?"
Translation: "Alright guys? You ready?" Chicha asked them with a smile. "그래!"
Translation: "YEAAH!" They screamed. After Changbin shouted that he wanted to join them, Felix and I.N joined as well, I.N joining because he figured it would be better to be the slash then get splashed.

They went back for a running start in a line as Chan counted down. As he got to one they all booked it to the pool with their floaty and jumped in, practically at the same time. Chicha pranced in on her floaty, but somehow landed upside down and flipped off of it, back flopping into the water behind her floaty. Felix somehow managed to slip in the middle of his floaty when he got on, drenching him. Changbin was the only one who stayed on his floaty after the fall, but quickly lost balance and  his floaty tilted, throwing him into the water because of Lee know's slightly delayed jump. Han was a lost cause, he completely missed his floaty. And finally I.N managed to jump and safely stay on his floaty.

Even the members who weren't even in the pool got sprinkled because of how big the splash was. Seungmin and Hyunjin were laughing their asses off at how the other members fell in and Chan couldn't help but laugh as well.

Chicha noticed a chair pool floaty and climbed on top of it. Felix helped her up since it was a bit of a struggle. He gave her some cool sunglasses and she was sunbathing in the pool when Minho spotted her. "헤이 치, 우리랑 놀자!"
Translation: "Hey Chi, come play with us!" I.N yells from across the pool. Chicha slides off her sunglasses from her face and holds them above her head. "내가 일광욕하는 거 안 보여?"
Translation: "Can't you see I'm sunbathing?" Chicha asked him. Before she could put the glasses back on she felt the floaty wobble. Minho pushed her off the floaty and into the water with full force. "앗."
Translation: "Oops." Minho mocked her, cackling like a crazy person. They started to argue until Han interrupted them, doing a cannonball into the pool and dunking the both of them in water.

They both stared at him before yelling at him and chasing after him around the pool. Luckily Chan came to save the day.
Chicha got her revenge and literally dunked Minho's head down into the water but it didn't take Minho long to get back at her. She was talking to Hyunjin when Minho snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach and lifted her up. Hyunjin watched with widened eyes as Minho giggled and stepped a few steps back with her in his arms as Chicha pleaded for her life. She tried to pull his arms off her and he lifted her up higher before jumping backwards and slamming them both into the water.

As Minho rose from the water and started to laugh, Chicha popped up behind him and wrapped her legs around his body and trapped him in a headlock while trying to dunk him again. "꺼져!"
Translation: "Get off!" He screamed, swinging them around. "또는 무엇을?"
Translation: "Or what?" Chicha tested him. Minho flew his body back, sending them both back underwater. They continued to fight until Chan had to step in and stop them again. The craziest part is they got mad when he stopped them as if they were having fun fighting to the death.

All the members then decided they wanted to go on the slide. They all went on one by one and everyone had fun until it was Han's turn. He didn't realize how high it was until he saw it from the slide. He immediately got scared and tried to chicken out as soon as he was at the top of the slide. He was about to get up when Seungmin pushed him down the slide with no hesitation. Han's horrid screams were heard as he went down and all the members began laughing.

Chicha went on the slide about 10 times before getting tired of it.
"Hey Binne, 멋진 걸 보고 싶어?"
Translation: "Hey Binne, Wanna see something cool?" She asked him. "그래 물론!"
Translation: "Yeah sure!" Changbin says. Chicha dives underwater and tries to impress him with her underwater handstand. Changbin was impressed and he clapped excitedly until Seungmin came over and pushed her legs back down into the water making her tip over. Changbin yelled at him and started chasing Seungmin around.
Han caught Seungmin for her and threw him back into the water.

They all did a challenge of who could go the longest underwater and Chan won. He was excited until all the members got mad at him, accusing him of cheating. They all started to jump him by splashing him with water even though they all knew he won fair and square.

After that, they all agreed on playing Marco polo. Chicha did it and Chan tied a headband over her eyes so she couldn't cheat and she started at the other end of the pool. "Is it too tight?" Chan asked her. Chicha waved her head no. "Okay, I'll tell you when to start!" Chan says, patting her shoulder. Chicha nodded as Chan started to swim away. All the members started to spread out in the pool.
"OKAY! START NOW!" Chan yells swimming to a corner.

"Okay!" Chicha agreed. She held her hands up above the water and started to wave her head around. "Marco!" Chicha shouted, walking forward.
"POLO!" Everyone replied. Chicha started to make her way forward to her left, where Felix Han and Hyunjin were. "Marco!" Chicha called out once again, listening for the direction of the response. "POLO!" The members replied again, swaying in a different direction from Chicha. Hyunjin and Han started to quietly swim out of the corner since Chicha was coming their way.

"Marco!" Chicha exclaimed loudly, swimming forward. "Polo!" Chicha heard everyone yell. The closest voice sounded like Felix. At this point she was really close to Hyunjin and Felix. They started to panic as they tried to get away without alarming her. Chicha felt around, extending her arms forward.
"Marco???" Chicha vocalized. "POLO!" She heard. The voices were louder now that she was right next to 3 of the members. Hyunjin pushed Felix closer to her and quickly ran away and Han looked in shock. Felix's eyes widened and before he could get away, Chicha grabbed his arms.

"Who's this???" Chicha mumbled, holding onto him. "It's Felix," Felix sighed before laughing a bit in defeat. "Sorry Felix," Chicha snickered, hugging him. "It's okay," Felix replied, hugging her as well. He pulled out of the hug and pointed at Hyunjin. "It's Hyunjin's fault!" Felix yelled. "He pushed me!"

Hyunjin started to laugh. "Did you really push him??" Han asked. Hyunjin lied, waving his head no. Nobody saw Hyunjin push Felix so they couldn't say anything. But most of the members knew to stay away from Hyunjin.
Felix laughed as well, unable to stay mad and patted Chicha's shoulder. "AVENGE ME GUYS!" Felix says swimming away to get out of the pool since he was out.
They continued the game,

"Marco!" Chicha shouted, swimming around.

"POLO!" Everyone says, Chicha starts rotating to her right. Everyone was away from Hyunjin except for Han, which was a big mistake. "Marco!" Chicha says again, staying still to listen for everyone.
"POLO!" They called back. Chicha again started to approach Han and Hyunjin. It was unclear why they kept trapping themselves in corners. "Marco!" Chicha said again as she was right in front of them. Before they could reply, Chicha suddenly somehow tripped into the water. She fell over and some of the members started laughing. She quickly came back up and everyone said Polo. But because she had water in her ears, she couldn't really hear Hyunjin and Han so she turned around. She went to swim the other way, making Han sigh in relief.

"Marco!" She called again. Han was about to swim away when Hyunjin grabbed him and screamed "POLO!" As loud as he could. Han immediately started to panic as Chicha turned around. He struggled to get away. Han somehow slipped in the water trying to run and Chicha felt the water moving which was even more of the reason for her to come back that way.

"HEY! HYUNJIN IS CHEATING!" Chan yelled.

"CHEATER!" Changbin shouts. Hyunjin only laughed, pushing Han back in the corner and swimming away. And just like Felix, Han got caught. She grabbed onto Han and he started to cry. "Sorry man," Chicha smiled.
"HYUNJIN SAID POLO EXTRA LOUD SO I COULD GET CAUGHT!" Han yelled angrily. Chicha's lips formed an "o" shape as she waved her head around as if she could see Hyunjin.

Han continued to complain and Chicha rubbed his shoulder. Han patted her head and went to sit next to Felix.
"You guys have to get Hyunjin!" Felix called out.

"YEAH!" Han agreed.

"Spectators aren't allowed to get a say in this," Hyunjins says.

"But you cheated!" I.N yells making Hyunjin laugh. Hyunjin denies it even though he's been helping Chicha this entire time. The next round didn't even seem like a game of Marco Polo at this point. Everyone was chasing after Hyunjin, trying to catch him and make him get caught by Chicha. Everytime they would say Polo, everyone would sound as if they were in the same direction since they were all going after Hyunjin. Changbin caught him and the others held him down as Chicha approached them.

"Marco!" Chicha says.

They all screamed Polo and Hyunjin eventually stopped trying to escape and Chicha caught him. All the members celebrated, especially Felix and Han. Hyunjin made his way out of the pool and they played again. But unfortunately they found out that getting Hyunjin out wasn't gonna stop him from helping Chicha.
Chicha was literally right next to Chan, listening to everybody when she heard Hyunjin.
"CHAN IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU CHICHA!" Hyunjin yelled. Chan's eyes widened and Chicha turned to her side and grabbed Chan.

"HYUNJIN YOU ARE THE WORST!" Chan yelled, angrily as Hyunjin started laughing. "HE'S CHEATING EVEN THOUGH HE'S OUT THE GAME!" I.N screams. "I can't cheat if I'm not playing!" Hyunjin chuckled as Chan glared at him.
"STOP CALLING OUT ALREADY!" Changbin scowls.

A few more rounds went by and Hyunjin wouldn't stop. Felix and Han even tried covering his mouth but he kept calling out everyone's locations. Eventually it was only Chicha and Minho left. Everyone was mad at Hyunjin and Minho knew that with Hyunjin still calling out it was almost impossible to win. And with only one voice saying Polo, it's easier to track him down.
"Marco!" Chicha said.

"Polo!" Minho replied. Chicha started coming in his direction and Minho quickly swam the other way. The other members had managed to cover Hyunjins mouth so he couldn't call out.
"Marco!" Chicha exclaimed.

"Polo!" Minho replied. They went at it for a few more minutes and it wasn't hard for Minho to avoid Chicha. Hyunjin suprisingly escaped, running away. This distracted Minho for a second as he knew Hyunjin was planning on calling out once he saw him. "CHI! HE'S IN THE CORNER!" Hyunjin yelled. Minho was so angry he started yelling at Hyunjin and Chicha caught Minho.

Hyunjin gave Chicha a high 5 and congratulated her on winning while the other members glared daggers at Hyunjin.

The staff soon came out carrying a white box. "아이스크림 먹을 사람?"
Translation: "Anyone want popsicles?" The staff with the box announced, placing the box down. The members immediately rushed out of the pool and to the staff as fast as they could. Everyone grabbed a popsicle for themselves. The population of popsicles quickly started decreasing as they took their own. Han grabbed the very last one and went back to sit down. Chicha opened her popsicle, sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet hanging inside. Her eyes darted up as Minho sat next to her.
"아이스크림 좀 건네줄래?"
Translation: "Can you pass me a popsicle?" Minho requested, pointing at the box. "확신하는,"
Translation: "Sure," Chicha agreed, leaning over to A acc put a u the box next to her and putting her hand inside. She felt around being confused on how her hand hadn't wandered to a popsicle. She peeped over in question,

"아 젠장, 더 이상은 없어."
Translation: "Ah shit, there's no more." Chicha cursed. "정말?"
Translation: "Really?" Minho asked.

"아, 하나도 안 받았어?"
Translation: "Oh you didn't get one?" The staff questioned. "나는 하나 얻었지만 Lino는 그렇지 않았습니다."
Translation: "I got one but Lino didn't." Chicha says. "아, 이런! 정말 죄송합니다! 필요한 수량을 세지 못한 게 틀림없어요.
Translation: "Oh shoot! I'm so sorry! We must've miss counted how many we needed." The staff panicked. "아뇨, 괜찮아요!"
Translation: "Oh no, It's okay!" Minho reassured the female staff as her sweat dropped.
"당장 데리러 가겠습니다."
Translation: "I'll go get you one right now," She says scurrying off before Minho could speak again.

He glanced forward, swinging his legs in the pool with his arms holding onto the ledge as he waited. He eyed the other members eating their popsicle, gaining Chicha's attention. She peered down at her popsicle before breaking it in half and holding it up to him. "내 반을 가져."
Translation: "Have half of mine." Chicha spoke, unconsciously puckering her lips as she talked. Minho glanced up at her confusingly. "오 감사합니다,"
Translation: "Oh, thank you," Minho says, taking it from her. "당신은 정말 친절합니다!"
Translation: "You're so kind!" Minho vocalized, bobbing his head side to side happily. Chicha eyed him before licking her popsicle as the corners of her lips started to fold upwards.

Chicha ate her popsicle along with the other members and when they finished they got back in the pool.

Chicha was just relaxing on the flamingo pool floaty with Felix for a while until Minho the menace noticed them. Minho didn't want to go on the floaty for the majority of the time they'd been there, randomly decided that he wanted to get on it now that Chicha was on it. Minho swam over to them in the middle of the pool and started to whine dramatically. "치이이! 나도 타고 싶어!"
Translation: "Chiii! I want to get on too!" He exaggerated in a high pitched annoying voice. Chicha immediately looked at him and sweat dropped. "글쎄 당신은 우리 셋이 모두 넘어질 것이기 때문에 당신은 좀 할 수 없습니다."
Translation: "Well you kinda can't because it will tip over with all 3 of us on." Chicha mentioned, scratching the back of her head nervously.

Minho stared at Chicha for a while before slowly turning to Felix who was holding onto Chicha's waist. As soon as he noticed Felix's hand placement Minho approached them and lifted his arm. Minho then tries to pull Felix off and he shrieks in response. Unfortunately when he tried, since Felix was holding onto Chicha the entire thing tipped over.
Chicha rose from the water and coughed a bit, wiping her eyes. She immediately glared at Minho, tired of his bullshit.

"치, 돌아가!"
Translation: "Chi, get back on!" Minho yells while holding back Felix who was trying to get back on the floaty as well. Chicha climbs back on the floaty and Minho pushes Felix away before laughing at him when he got on and started pushing the floaty away. Chicha starts to giggle as Felix literally trips in the water trying to get to them.

Hyunjin gave his favorite child, Chicha, a water gun and told her to shoot Minho. Unfortunately that didn't end well and Minho ended up chasing them around the entire pool. Somehow he knew that Hyunjin told her to shoot him. Changbin stopped them and suggested they do a fair water gun fight instead. Although Minho still wanted to kill them he agreed and they all got water guns.
They had the water gun fight. Chicha was busy shooting at the other members when Chan went underwater and lifted Chicha on his shoulders. She ultimately gasped since she hadn't expected it but she quickly started to laugh.

"키 작은 사람들이 힘을 합쳐야 했다는 게 미친 짓이야."
Translation: "Crazy how the short people had to join forces." Seungmin jokes,

Changbin somehow ended up winning the water fight and it was time to eat so everyone got out of the pool. The staff served them some different food options and of course Chicha picked the burger. Chicha was happily enjoying it by the pool with a towel over her head, bouncing up and down and side to side. I.N went and sat next to her as he finished eating his food.
"이봐, 치!"
Translation: "Hey, Chi!" I.N exclaimed. Chicha chewed before perking up to look at him and smiled. "안녕 아이엔!"
Translation: "Hi I.N!" She replied. "재밌었 니?"
Translation: "Did you have fun?" Chicha questioned him. "그래, 아주 재미있어! 이봐, 뭐 먹을거야?"
Translation: "Yeah, a lot of fun! Hey, what are you eating?" I.N asked. "버거, 먹어봐"
Translation: "Burger, try," Chicha mouthed. I.N chuckled, finding her adorable even though she hadn't exactly used the correct grammar. I.N leaned over and took a bite of her burger.

He covered his mouth as he chewed it and Chicha took another bite. "고마워, 좋았어."
Translation: "Thank you, it was good." I.N says. Chicha hummed and nodded, glancing at him.

I.N stared at her before using both of his hands to dry her hair with the towel. He'd always admire everything about her.
Chicha finished her burger and wiped her mouth and dust off her hands.
"I.N 당신이 할 필요가 없다는 것을 알고,"
Translation: "I.N you know you don't have to," Chicha breathed out, staring at I.N. I.N started to blush furiously, "알아."
Translation: "I-I know." He stuttered.

"버스에서 더 놀아야지 알았지?"
Translation: "We should hang out more on the bus okay?" Chicha beamed with a smile. "당신이 원하지 않는 한-"
Translation: "Unless you don't want to-"

"아니, 많이 갖고 싶어."
Translation: "No, I'd like that a lot." He cut her off. Chicha stared at him before smiling.

"해보자!"
Translation: "Let's do it!" She cheered. I.N started to cheer as well.

_______________________________
Authors note: I know this chapter took a while to come out but it's out now.
WHEN SUMMER STARTS THEY WILL COME OUT FASTER! CANT WAIT TILL SCHOOL ENDS PURRR

ALSO LET ME SEE THE DIFFERENT CHICHA MOMENTS YOU WANNA SEE WITH HER AND ANOTHER MEMBER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 217 11
❣︎𓁹𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒.𓁹❣︎ ➪in which the 9th member of stray kids makes a special connection with a certain rapper ꨄ 𝑆𝑒𝑜 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝑥 𝐹𝑒...
14.7K 258 24
On a Saturday, Y/N and her two closest friends made the decision to go shopping. As they were exploring the mall, they spotted 8 males who they belie...
162K 2.8K 62
meet Charlie - the 9th member of Stray Kids! 15/6/22 - I am no longer updating this story.
11.9K 389 16
Lee Know's twin sister Lee Sae is the 9th member of stray kids. She is part of Vocalracha and is known for being one of the best 4th gen vocals in th...