I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lu...

Galing kay read_write_work

"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gon... Higit pa

Author's Note.
1. What Kind Of Farce Is This?
2. Ara and Athy.
3. Claude de Alger Obelia.
4. The Boat Scene.
5. (Athanasia) I Love My Sister!
6. His Sleeping Face.
7. What A Spectacle!
8. You're Awake.
9. I Became An Aide For The Emperor.
10. Mr. White.
11. I'm Called What?!
12. Holy Beasts and A Pretty Mage.
13. My First Ride.
14. Recovering From Near Death Experience.
15. Overwhelmed.
16. The Deal.
17. Escorts.
18. Happy Birthday.
19. Debutante: Part 1.
20. Debutante: Part 2.
21. Into The Darkness.
Q & A
Q and A 0.2
22. Tea Party.
23. The Most Charming.
24. My Private Library.
25. Jeanette.
26. You're Cheesy.
28. Is She Gone?
29. Roles Reversed?
30. The Forgotten One.
31. Place Where She Died.
32. War.
33. Birthday Celebration.
34. This Is My Ara!
35. A Swordsmaster.
36. A Festival?
37. Outing.
38. A Demon.
39. Don't Show Me Your Face!
40. Worry.
41. Who Did She Take After?
42. Reconciliation.
43. Pinky Promise.
44. Lucas?!
45. She's Dying!
46. Athelinda and Lucas.
47. Meeting the Alpheus Boy.
48. Creepy and Cheesy.
49. Premonition.
50. I Think I'll Die Soon.
51. Bring Her Back.
52. Ara's Memories.
53. I'm Sorry.
54. The Council Meeting.
55. What Next?
56. Manipulating Kindly.
57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.
58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.
59. Let's Get The Show Started.
60. Punishment And Praise.
61. My Cute Second Sister.
62. Everything Is Turning Good.
63. Final Showdown.
64. End of Final Act.
65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.
66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.
67. Date.
68. Why Do You Like Me?
69. I Don't Need Anything Else!
70. I'm Happy!
71. Epilogue: Content.
Q & A
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus.
Bonus.
Bonus

27. Final Goodbye.

1.6K 72 96
Galing kay read_write_work

THIRD PERSON POV.

Berserif was lounging on the rooftop. The sky was filled with nothing but dim stars, it was quite dark because there was no moon.

Berserif was happy because he was patient, he hadn't expected to get a good catch after several centuries. A soul which had transversed through various lives and had the strong Mana was a once in a ten thousand years occurence. And for him to own such a strong soul would make him grow one step closer to his Lord of Darkness, the ecstasy was hard to suppress.

He brought forth the golden ball again and saw the cracks and the dark mist over it. The cracks had spreaded longer over the golden ball and he licked his lips in anticipation.

The only obstacle in his way was the Strongest Mage but now that he was gone, Amara's soul was Berserif's to claim.

The breaking of the body was a gradual process, slowly the mana wouldn't be able to contain itself in that body and with little interruption it would kill the host. Berserif had waited through all of it patiently.

"Soon... Master, soon your soul will be mi-"

The scent of decayed roses reached Berserif's nose and a black rose petal blew over him. He grabbed the petal in his fingers and clicked his tongue. An unexpected guest had arrived.

He turned around to see a white haired demon appearing behind him.

The black curved horns protruded from the sides of his skull and the black robes that he wore danced in the chilly night wind making the black rose petals also twirl with it.

His cyan eyes were gleaming yet, the lifeless expression on his face irritated Berserif. He faced the demon with a sickly sweet grin.

"Long time no see, Xial."

Xial's cold eyes fixed on Berserif, though they were on the same par and served the same Lord yet, his attitude irked Berserif. He was too emotionless for a demon.

"Why are you here though?"

His presence wasn't quite stable as demons weren't allowed to be on the earthly realm with a solid body unless they had a strong host like Berserif did.

"You shouldn't mess with that person, Berserif." Xial's voice was just as emotionless as his expression and eyes.

Berserif's smile disappeared and he fixed the younger looking demon with a cold look.

"You know who that person is and what they are capable of."

Berserif chuckled and shook his head before glaring at Xial, "Ah, Xial, I knew you were a coward but to think you would come here and spout such shit before me. Are you that eager to get beaten?"

Xial stood unfazed, "Berserif, don't underestimate the strong power that was passed to her."

"Strong power," Berserif grinned, "That's exactly why I am targetting her, Xial."

"Her existence was marred by the Black Magic and it will stay that way, I'll claim her soul soon so, piss off!"

Xial narrowed his eyes at him, "I am always surprised as how you're so full of yourself, Berserif. So much that you can't see your own weakness."

Berserif's eyes started glowing red and he was just one step away from ripping the head off of his fellow demon.

"Xial, piss off right now."

"I was only here to warn you since we serve the same Lord. But it seems useless, you'll only lose face and bring shame to Lord Leviathan."

In the next moment, Xial's back was slammed against the wall with Berserif's hand gripping his throat. Xial's face expression stayed the same as Berserif glared venomously at him.

"Stay out of my business, Xial. I know what I'm doing, I will claim that bitch's soul and I will enslave her. And her God won't be able to do anything."

Xial looked down at the other demon, since his body was not in a solid form he could drift away from Berserif's grasp like mist.

"Talking sense into you is useless," he spoke as the black rose petals started blowing around him.

"I'll greet you when you return to hell with your tail tucked between your legs after being defeated by a human."

Berserif growled and threw his black chains at Xial but he was already gone leaving behind the scent of decayed roses.

"Bastard." Berserif hissed.

"I'll show him, I'll show everyone that I am strong enough to beat that bitch!"

***

AMARA POV.

According to my research on Mana through Lucas' material and also of some other researchers, I had compiled my own work.

Mana as we speak of was the energy that existed in the world in the same amount.

When a mage dies their mana goes back to the World Tree and is transferred to another suitable host. Considering that the history of mana was so simply but complicated that made it harder to seek out its branches.

The mages when alive utilize the mana that they are born with, if a person's capacity is only little mana then that amount will stay the same but if there is someone with strong and overwhelming amount of mana, like someone like Dad or me for example, then the mana would very conveniently form a superficial existence which are called Mana Beasts, the Mana Beasts are nothing but dolls that carry the excess amount of mana that the Mage's body couldn't handle for the time being.

It was impossible to change the amount of Mana as that would be like going against the Law of Nature. A person born with excess Mana couldn't do anything about their overwhelming power and likewise, a person born with less amount of mana could also do nothing to increase their Mana. It was the fixed law.

My research was compiled in books and were secured into my library for the use of future Imperial family. The separate books for Mana Beasts, The Nature of Mana, The Law of Nature and The Forbidden Use of Black Magic were exclusive only for the Imperial family.

While researching on Mana I had also learned how to tame it on my own, it was like using Water Manipulation or like shaping a clay or even sculpting but if you didn't do it properly then it was likely that you would face some serious consequences.

The way to treat it wasn't that hard, you had to see it like the soft clay which only your own Mana power could tame. For some reason, I was keeping this plan in mind if I had to try and subdue Athy's and my mana.

Lucas didn't know about this crude idea that I had but I knew he wouldn't like it.

And finally, the day of the tea party had come, I wasn't even this prepared for my Debutante as I was today. I hadn't dressed up in a beautiful dress like Athy was, I had worn a black shirt, black pants and a red jacket that hung over my shoulders with the silver accessories and the only brooch on my jacket.

I felt like I was wearing a time bomb when my maids were fixing it.

Still, I couldn't help but worry about Athy, she was completely oblivious to what was going to happen and I couldn't even tell her because that would only add to her worries. She had been happy these days without any worries and I was going to keep it that way.

"It's been quite a while I hope everyone is doing well." Athy greeted everyone with a bright smile while I was feeling like I was standing on the edge of the cliff with the bottomless abyss in front of me.

"Welcome everyone." I still managed to keep up my facade.

"Blessings and glory upon the Stars of Obelian Empire." They all curtsied to me and Athy and I gave them a smile.

"Ara, you look like a dashing Prince today." Athy whispered to me and I looked at her.

"Did you mess up the gender?"

"No," she said with a cheeky smile, "I didn't."

I looked at all the ladies and my eyes fell on Jeanette who looked at me and Athy with the twinkling eyes.

She was looking at her gifts that we were wearing. I subconsciously reached out and touched the brooch over my chest, it felt like a dagger's tip was poking at my heart.

I'm wearing a bloody time bomb and I even let Athy wear one!

Tick, tick, tick...

My heart refused to be calm as the time passed and I saw Athy happily smiling and talking with everyone.

"Your Highness Amara?" I flinched as I heard someone calling me.

I turned to look at Jeanette who looked at me with slightly concerned expression on her face.

"Are you still unwell?" She asked and I ran my hand through my hair tempted to rip the brooch off my jacket and also the ribbon that Athy was wearing.

"No..." I said as I saw everything unfold.

"Your fingers are trembling, Your Highness." She said and I looked down at my fingers that were really trembling.

I clenched my fists tightly.

"Is there something bothering you?" Jeanette asked.

As if on cue I saw the two entities running towards us and I sighed as all the girls started screaming and running, they all hid behind Felix.

Jeanette quickly rushed over to Athy while I sat in my place watching the two Beasts running towards us.

"Princess take cover!" Jeanette tried to pull Athy out of the harm's way which made me want to trust her. She wasn't an antagonist of the story, she was just a naive person whom the greedy people used for their own gain.

Athy laughed and simply stretched her hands for her mana Beast Raven who ran towards her while mine stopped near her watching me expectantly.

Athy explained that Raven and Snow were our animal companions and that they were really harmless. I watched as she petted Raven and I looked at Jeanette who stared at Snow first and then at me.

"Y-You have a tiger as your animal companion, Princess Ama-"

"Jeanette," I spoke as I looked at Athy who was a few feet away.

"Can I entrust you with something?" I asked as I stepped ahead.

"Pri-"

"Take care of my Athy, and please never distrust that child." I said before I stood close to Athy.

Raven and Snow were right in front of us, Raven was licking Athy's face while I looked down at Snow who was looking at me longingly.

"I'm sorry for keeping you away all these years." I said as I sat down on my knee.

"It's time to come back to me." I said as I stretched my hand to it and the white tiger purred lightly before it rubbed its large head over my palm.

"A-A large dog is fine but a ti-tiger?"

"That's Princess Amara for us."

"The Majestic Tiger, after all."

"Athy?" I spoke and she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"I love you." I said and looked at her with a smile as I felt the mana starting to swell around us.

"You were the little butterfly from my song, Athy. And just know, that, I always have and always will love you. Even if I'm alive or not." Her eyes widened at that.

"Ara, what...?"

Suddenly the static sparked and Jeanette tried to get close.

"Jeanette, get back!" I shouted as I used telekinesis and threw her in Felix's arms.

"Everyone get back!" I shouted as I felt the sharp pain in my heart.

I coughed in unison with Athy and the blood splattered out. The excruciating pain made me grit my teeth but, I used as much mana as I could and swirled it around us to create a tornado.

Time to put my plan on line.

"Sorry, Lucas. Don't know if I'll get to see you again."

I used the rampant running mana around me and created the barriers around us.

The mana exploded, I saw Athy losing consciousness. I was barely conscious myself, it was a good thing that I put a strong barrier around us so that even Dad wouldn't be able to break through even if he tried to.

I gathered all of Athy's mana in order to seal it within her body, her heart seemed like it would explode but I tried my best to keep it from rushing into her body.

"Listen to me!" I growled as I forced her mana to behave, Raven disappeared and so did Snow.

I could feel the pain which equated to my insides being ripped apart, I barely managed to subdue Athy's rampant running mana by absorbing half of it since it would have just gone disarray.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as I felt my mana demanding my attention.

My body felt like it was being ripped apart yet, I managed to hold through, I growled like a wild animal not holding my screeching anymore as I literally beat Athy's rampant and untamed mana and sent it into her body.

How I was able to do this right from the first time was a mystery to me but I didn't care. For now, Athy's and Dad's lives were my only priorities.

"What about you?" I heard a feminine voice in my head.

"I don't care, Athy and Dad should live happily!" I shouted and just when I had moulded Athy's mana and secured it inside her body so that it wouldn't cause any problems in future I used telekinesis to send her out of the mana storm I'd created around us.

I saw a glimpse of Dad when I sent Athy out.

"Ara?!" He shouted as he tried to get to me but I smiled at him.

"Thank you for everything, Dad. You... were the best Dad I had." I used telepathy to give him my final message before looking at the wild storm of power swirling around me.

It's fine now... once Lucas re-

I felt a stab in my chest and it felt as if my heart burst from within, but that wasn't more painful. It was the burning pain in my head along with the flashes.

I screamed feeling as if my brain was popping like popcorn and the mana that was swirling around started rushing through me. And amidst all that mana I saw a figure, someone whose golden hair blew around, they reached out and touched my cheek.

This is my final Goodbye to this world, I'm glad that I lived happily for my people.

Everything turned black.

That's how, I died...

***

Hello, everyone.

Ara...

Ahem, well, I won't say much...

But, I'm glad you kept up till this point, I'm happy that you've liked the story so far and also my OCs.

So, here, I bid my farewell.

A: Ugh, stop sounding like that, idiot! The readers will think you ended the story!

Ahem... Sorry, readers, the story has not ended yet, but the biggest twist is about to come so, please put on your seatbelts, you might never had imagined something like this. So, please welcome-

A: Will you stop ranting already or do you want me to cut your tongue?

*Internal shivers* Sorry.

So, how was the chapter?

And also, thank you everyone again!

Have a great day everyone!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

147K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
19.1K 527 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
31.3K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
8.4K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...