Sirimiri ; ODAJIMA YUKEN

By callistajuliette

【retelling of high and low the worst!】 .... ❝Don't be afraid of storms, learn how to dance in the rai... More

Prologue
ARC 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
ARC 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hi
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
ARC 3
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 11

1K 52 27
By callistajuliette

THIRD PERSON

THAT NIGHT

Oya's hideout

"Taking Bara Biz out of the equation made things a lot easier. That'll be more than enough. Thank you." Fujio thanked Todoroki who was covered in scars and bruises, bowing respectfully as Todoroki raised an eyebrow in question.

He had taken up a deal with Ebara High. If they were defeated by him, they would drop out of the alliance and if not, they would fight him once more tomorrow to the death.

Thankfully (and not surprisingly), Todoroki won, allowing Oya a leg up and giving them a bit of hope. It reignited the anger and determination in them to fight for their friends who suffered against those thugs.

"Are you saying you don't need me anymore?" Todoroki asked Fujio who was still bowing.

"Not at all. It means I'll lower my head if it will help my friends." Fujio explained, making Todoroki remembered that Fujio had done the exact same thing when the latter sought him out when they decided to fight Housen.

"We've formed our friendships by crossing fists." Fujio finished, ending the bow and looking at his comrade as he stood upright.

"And I'm not just talking about the people here!" Fujio yelled, looking at the rest of Oya who gave him hopeful looks.

"Did you..." Todoroki trailed off, a knowing smile on his lips.

"If they want to form an alliance..." Fujio turned back to Todoroki, a determined look in his eyes.

"Let's show them what a real alliance looks like!" He finished, smirking.

------------------------------------

THE NEXT MORNING

The streets of the Oya district are empty and quiet as the sun continues to shine in the bright, blue sky. All seems normal unbeknownst to the other districts; a battle was beginning to brew.

Oya High (what was left of them) marched towards the direction of Senomon. Hanaoka Fujio led his comrades to battle, each step they took was filled with fire and determination to avenge their fallen friends.

Fujio halted in the middle of the bridge, the rest of Oya following suit as a battalion of gray uniform clad individuals stood in their way. Amidst the skin-heads at the back, the emperors of Housen led their troops along with Sabakan and Monji, Sachio's successor.

"Yo, Jin-Jin." Fujio greeted playfully, causing an annoyed reaction from Jinkawa who stood at the very front alongside Yuken and Shojii.

"Don't call me Jin-Jin." He scolded the younger who lightly laughed at him.

"Don't get the wrong idea. They messed our Shidaken up." Jinkawa continued, recalling the 4th emperor of Housen who was currently in the hospital along with other injured students from Oya such as Kiyoshi and Nakagoshi. Yuken and Jinkawa found Shidaken at a street near Housen's headquarters, barely breathing and clinging onto life as is.

They were furious as was the rest of Housen and sought the same vengeance that Oya was looking for.

"That and... Well, you know..." He mumbled, unsure and quite awkward before looking at Fujio seriously.

"If it were Sachio, I'm sure he'd do the same thing." He acknowledged their leader and Fujio nodded in agreement.

"How is Shidaken?" Todoroki asked.

"He came to this morning, but he's in pretty bad shape." Yuken answered, gritting his teeth in anger.

"Your face looks pretty bad too. What happened?" Shojii asked, looking at Todoroki's injuries.

"Nothing." The latter dismissed.

"They kidnapped your friend, right?" Monji asked as Fujio nodded as an answer.

"Make way!" Jinkawa yelled, making the rest of Housen step aside, allowing Fujio to lead as the rest followed along.

"Let's go!" Jinkawa yelled once more as he walked beside Fujio, continuing their rampage on Senomon.

------------------------------------

"Hey! They're here!" Tsudanuma reported, earning yells of excitement from Kama High and Senomon.

"Let's go!" Saboten yelled before leaving with the rest of the members of the alliance. Kohei stayed behind along with Ryo to watch Tsukasa who was still tied to the railings above the upper bleachers in the gymnasium.

"SWORD will be ours!"

"Bring it on!"

"Yeah!"

The students of Senomon and Kama continued to shout and pledge victory against Oya High. They stopped in their tracks when they realized that Oya weren't alone.

Ganji of Kama High glared at the two schools who had decided to form an alliance of their own. The tension in the air was thick and the silence was deafening as Oya High and Housen, once fierce rivals, now stood united to face both Kama and Senomon.

"What is Housen doing here?!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Fucking skinheads." Reiji, his comrade, sneered as he watched from the second floor. Yuken slowly removed his glasses, Todoroki beside him doing the same.

"Fujio, give the signal." Jinkawa whispered to Oya's leader whose gaze was fixated on the people who had hurt his friends.

"Let's go!"

Thus, the battle begun as yells of anger filled every part of Senomon. Punches were being thrown left and right. Any form of sharp and heavy objects was hurled against one another both on the ground level and upper level.

It would be a while for the battle to end.

------------------------------------

Oya was having a hard time beating Senomon and Kama even with Housen by their side. The stupid thugs wielded weapons and had all sorts of dirty tricks.

"There's so many! Are they multiplying every few seconds?!" Todoroki complained as he pushed a Senomon student against the wall in frustration.

Just then, a loud crash startled them and they watched as the barricades of shelves came crashing down, courtesy of Housen. They ran through the hallways, grabbing the rest of Senomon and Kama High students that were beating the crap of the rest of Oya.

Behind them was Odajima Yuken who skillfully grabbed a pair of steel pipes from some Senomon students, nimbly maneuvering his way through. He skidded further, gracefully sliding past Fujio and Todoroki with the pipes as his weapons.

The sound of clashing pipes echoed as he hit the thugs who were hassling Fujio and Todoroki. He slammed the two pipes against the wall just as the thugs hit the floor, groaning in pain.

"Greetings! Housen's murder corps have arrived~" He announced, throwing the pipes away as Fujio and Todoroki walked toward him.

"Took you long enough!" Todoroki complained as Yuken laughed.

"Don't be sour. We'll make up for lost time." He pointed out as they walked towards the end of the hallway.

"Let's go!" Fujio yelled as they broke into a run, heading for the other hallway and narrowly getting hit by Kama High and their ridiculously annoying throwing of glass bottles.

Fujio yelped, hiding behind the wall as he ducked from the bottles. Yuken and Todoroki did the same as more bottles were thrown at them, fists clenched as they heard Gandhi's maniacal laughter.

"Kill them!" He ordered and continued to cackle like an insane person.

Fujio looked at the open window and saw that the building across from them was the gymnasium. The windows on this hallway were their way out but how?

That was answered by Todoroki who grabbed a big, green Go board from the pile of sports equipment behind them, using it as a shield for them to run across without being hit by the glass.

"Let's go!" He yelled as Fujio and Yuken followed close behind him. They heard a loud yell as they reached the middle of the hallway. Todoroki put the board down and looked to see Yasushi and Jinkawa who had emerged from the other side of the hall, clearly angry.

"Fujio! Leave this to us!" Jinkawa yelled as he pushed a shelf against a Senomon student, trapping him between the wall and the shelf.

"I'm here for revenge!" Yasushi declared with a devious smile as he ran after Gandhi.

"Those guys.." Yuken laughed at his comrades. Todoroki looked at the window beside them and slammed the board against it, making Yuken and Fujio cover themselves as the glass shattered. Fujio looked down and saw a small shed to land on before he jumped down skillfully. He took another jump, hitting a Senomon student in turn. He then hit a Kama student, kicking the steel pipe he held just as Todoroki and Yuken jumped down, hitting the rest of the thugs.

"We're here," Yuken stated, looking at the entrance of the gym.

"We're coming, Tsukasa!" Fujio said, preparing to run.

"Fujio!" Todoroki stopped him just as the remaining Senomon and Kama High students emerged from the gym.

"Hey, Odajima!"

"Saboten." Yuken spat, looking at the thug who had beat his friend up. Sabo Amahisa or Saboten was Yuken and Shidaken's classmate from middle school and even then, Yuken had a bad feeling about him.

Amagai pushed the rest of Senomon away, making his grand entrance and standing beside Saboten. The jerk cockily smirked at the 3.

"So that's Senomon's Amagai." Todoroki said, out of breath.

"Oni-chan! Wait for me!" Yuken's ears perked up at the sound of a familiar and annoying voice. Behind Amagai was his younger sister, Kaori. The younger girl was wearing a black clad outfit. A black and pink lacy corset crop top, black lace up flared jeans, short black high heeled boots. Her hair was curled and styled in a half up-half down do and pushed back slightly, showing the black velvet choker around her neck that held a singular, silver fleur-de-lis pendant in the middle. She stood next to her brother; his uniform jacket wrapped around her shoulders.

"Oh, Yuken-senpai!" She called, a bright smile on her lips much to her brother's anger, Yuken's disgust and everyone else's' confusion.

"My little sister's interest in you just makes me want to crush you guys even more." Kohei spat, glaring at his sister who pouted as she twirled a strand of her hair.

"But I wanna date him Oni-chan!" She yelled, stomping her foot after each word. Yuken scoffed, earning everyone's attention.

"Sorry. I'm already spoken for." He spat, earning a glare from Kaori and laughs from Kohei and Saboten.

"Ah yes, Watanabe Honoka, right? She's a damn pretty thing, ain't she Odajima?" Saboten taunted, making Yuken clench his fists in anger.

"Stay the hell away from her." He threatened, earning more laughter from Saboten and Tsudanuma.

"Too late for that. I gave her a few bruises when we squared off yesterday. The poor thing wanted to save your little friend but she ran off like a coward." He taunted some more, throwing the last straw into the bin as they all moved to fight.

BANG!

They all flinched as the giant barricade behind them fell to the ground with a deafening crash as smoke fogged their surroundings, resulting from the fall of the barricade.

Beyond the smoke, they could make out a couple of figures who were walking toward them. Fujio's breath caught in his throat when he realized who it was.

"Suzuran?!" Saboten exclaimed with fear and surprise in his voice.

"Why is Suzuran here?" Kohei spat, more annoyed than surprised.

"Rao.." Fujio trailed off, amazed that the man of legends had shown up, along with his faction.

"Hey Suzuran! This has nothing to do with you!" Saboten argued.

"But it does." Rao answered, looking at Fujio. "Fujio is my friend." He continued, earning a small smile from Oya's leader.

"Understand? This means Suzuran's Rao faction has joined the fight." Mercy, Rao's second-in-command yelled as they stood behind Fujio, Todoroki, and Yuken.

"Hahaha! This is wild." Yuken laughed, gleefully enjoying what was to come.

"Are you stupid? What can six people do?" Kohei taunted.

"Don't worry! I could handle this by myself!" Binzo exclaimed excitedly as he shook, energized as ever.

"Kill them all." Kohei ordered, Saboten, Kaori, and Tsudanuma following close behind him.

The 3 in front moved to fight only to be gently pushed aside by Rao who easily defeated a number of students in mere seconds with the help of his monstrous strength and massive size. Soon after, the other members of his faction joined in as well, slowly eliminating the remaining few that Rao hadn't gotten to.

"Hey, we've got this. You guys go crash the headquarters." Mercy pushed as he joined the fight as well. The remaining few that Rao hadn't gotten were defeated as he had spun around an unlucky Senomon student and threw him toward his comrades, causing them all to fall. He then grabbed a Kama student in front of him by the face, lifting him above the ground. Rao felt the man shake in fear before he turned back to Fujio.

"Fujio! Go!" He yelled, prompting the 3 younger students behind him to make a run for it, heading for the gym.

The final battle was about to begin.

------------------------------------

"Tsukasa!" Fujio yelled in fear as he saw his best friend tied up and suspended in the air. Kohei and Kaori was watching close behind him on the second floor.

"Rescue Tsukasa first." Todoroki told Fujio as he gave a signal to Yuken, silently telling him to clear the way for Fujio to easily get to Tsukasa. The remaining Senomon and Kama High students who ran off were now gathered in the gym, ready to end the 3 who were stupid enough to get to the gym.

Behind all of them was Suzaki Ryo, unbuttoning his uniform jacket as he headed straight for Fujio.

"So it was you who beat up Tsukasa." Fujio spat.

"Yeah." Ryo nodded, not caring about the hatred and anger he saw in Fujio's eyes. A Senomon student had intercepted, distracting him long enough for Ryo to charge at him. Unfortunately for him, Yuken was close by and had pushed him out of the way, he in turn became the receiving end of Ryo's attack.

"Odajima!" Fujio exclaimed, moving to help just as Todoroki jumped in front of him to take Ryo on.

Kohei on the other hand was getting annoyed at how the 3 of them worked together. Todoroki and Fujio were from Oya and Yuken was from Housen. They weren't supposed to get along and it irked him to no end that they were friends.

"What a joke. Oya High bastards..." He said, taking out a knife as he slowly cut the knife of Tsukasa's rope.

"Burn in hell!" He yelled just as the rope snapped and everything seemed to move in slow motion. Fujio ran to Tsukasa, narrowly catching him before he slammed to the floor.

"Every bone in my body is broken." Yuken jokingly complained as he leaned against Todoroki. Ryo was no joke but that was expected as Ryo was the head of Nami High, another dangerous high school that was a bit farther from Senomon and Oya. He was the former leader of the Bakudan Squad, the gang that controlled Nami High and feared by everyone in that area.

Ryo was known for being ruthless and undefeated in every fight he's engaged in. People other than the ones in Bakudan were terrified of him.

Fujio had taken Tsukasa's restraints off as the latter struggled to even stand due to the extent of his injuries. The poor guy was bleeding all over.

"He's mine." He spat, looking at Kohei in anger. Fujio on the other hand moved to break up the fight between Yuken and Ryo as the latter almost killed the former by choking him. He kicked Ryo away as he stumbled to stand.

"Your fight is with me." Fujio pushed as Ryo glared at him.

Footsteps thundered across the gym as Saboten and the rest of the lackeys entered to finish their jobs.

"So asshole, did you mess up Shidaken? Or was it your asshole of a friend?" Yuken asked, looking at Saboten and Tsudanuma.

"Who? I've already forgotten." Saboten mocked, earning a laugh from Yuken.

"Todoroki... Take care of the others for me." Yuken said, making his mission clear to his fishing buddy who sighed in exhaustion.

"Sheesh."

------------------------------------

"It looks like things are under control here," Jamuo said as he and Sabakan leaned against each other, back-to-back.

"Yeah... Did you even fight?" Sabakan mocked, doubting Oya's freshman informant.

"Of course, I did! It's been a while since I'd hit someone." Jamuo bragged as they both jumped when a car's horn beeped.

3 vans drove in and Jamuo and Sabakan gulped when they saw more enemies swarm in. They grabbed their weapons from the back and slowly walked inside. They were from Shotoku High, a high school that Senomon, Kama and Ebara had taken in as reinforcements.

Tachibana, the leader of this group (probably threatened by Amagai and Ryo which was evident by his arm that was in a sling) motioned for them to walk closer, only to fall seconds later because of someone kicking him.

"Sheesh... I just got back."

"No way! Why are you here?"

"Have things already started inside?" This question earned the answer Yes and nods from both Sabakan and Jamuo.

"Get him!" A Shotoku student yelled as he moved to swing his weapon at the person who had kicked his leader only to be met by a strong kick himself, knocking him out at once.

"Who are they?" The person asked as he turned around, showing his face and revealing his identity as the leader of leaders in Housen, Ueda Sachio.

"Enemy reinforcements," Sabakan answered, earning a nod from Sachio.

"I see."

------------------------------------

Fights in the gym continued to escalate as Tsukasa targeted Kohei. The latter was struggling with Tsukasa despite his injuries and state of mind. Kohei was getting frustrated over the fact that Tsukasa wasn't yielding as well as Ryo's impeding defeat against Fujio.

They were exhausted and were barely catching their breaths.

Meanwhile, Yuken was squaring off against Saboten, hitting him with anger and frustration each time as he recalled what Shidaken went through. Tsudanuma was nowhere to be found but swore he'd find him somehow.

"Gotcha." Saboten exclaimed as he clasped one cuff on Yuken's hand, looked back at the gym equipment rack behind them and sprinted to clasp the other cuff, hoping to trap him but Yuken was faster.

He kicked the rack away and used the chain of the handcuffs to grab Saboten, kicking him from behind and causing the latter to fall to the ground. This gave Yuken enough time to subdue him and cuff Saboten with the other cuff.

As the cuffs made a clicking sound, Saboten looked up at Yuken in fear.

"Gotcha." Yuken mocked as well before he grabbed the chain, turned Saboten around and used the chain to choke him as the latter gasped for air.

"I'll send you to the hospital bed next to Shidaken. You can apologize in person." Yuken threatened as Saboten slowly fell unconscious due to the lack of breath, ultimately falling as Yuken removed his cuff and cuffed it to the steel pipe near the window, restricting him from any movement.

------------------------------------

"We should get out of here, Kaori-san." Tsudanuma invited as Kaori looked at her older brother in annoyance.

He was losing, no doubt about it and this wasn't going to end well.

"Let's go-"

They both yelped in surprise as someone jumped in front of them.

"Not so fast." Kaori's and Tsudanuma's eyes widened in fear as the person in front of them stalked towards them, grabbing Tsudanuma by the collar.

"We have some unfinished business."

------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN DUN EXTRA LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS heheh

One last chapter which will be up later!!

Hold on to your seats!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 750 9
Random TsukiKage and Iwaoi one shots (mostly tsukikage) How to tell which chapter is which Tsukikage 🎈 Iwaoi ☕ (This is not character x reader I d...
41.1K 1.4K 25
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!🥺 THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
52K 2K 47
"I'm sorry" she muttered into his neck, giving up His arms around her waist tightened, keeping her in close and tight. But no matter how tightly he h...
815 10 16
"I promise I'll protect you," He whispered with tears in his eyes. "I'll never stop protecting you, so please come back to me," He cried while holdin...