Sirimiri ; ODAJIMA YUKEN

由 callistajuliette

【retelling of high and low the worst!】 .... ❝Don't be afraid of storms, learn how to dance in the rai... 更多

Prologue
ARC 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
ARC 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hi
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
ARC 3
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 10

1.3K 61 63
由 callistajuliette

Honoka

"Oh? Honoka-san?" I turned around, plastic bag with water in hand as Sabakan ran over to me.

"Oh, hi Sabakan. Have you seen Yuken-kun by any chance?" I asked and he nodded.

"Odajima-san is in the dojo, training Monji. I'll take you to him." He explained like he usually did like he was reporting a crime.

"Thank you," I said, bowing as we both walked to the dojo. I could faintly hear gasps for breath as we entered the room. Some of the seniors recognized me, offering me a wave and a friendly smile. The rest bowed as I walked past them which made me confused. I walked closer to the center at the two people sparring and I felt my cheeks turn hot when I realized that they were both shirtless.

I stopped walking and kept a short distance from Sabakan as I focused my attention on the ceiling, admiring its height and nice..scaffoldings? I'm babbling again.

I wait for a few more minutes and I could see from the corner of my eye that Yuken-kun was getting up.

"Just as expected of the likely next head of Housen, you're strong." He complimented Monji who thanked him as he stood up, freezing as he saw me.

"Oh? Honoka-chan?" He asked, out of breath.

"Hi." I greeted, still not looking at him. He chuckled before draping his uniform jacket over his shoulders.

I turned my head and focused on his face dripping in sweat and tried not to focus where else the sweat was dripping.

Well, I'd be lying if I said I didn't look down

That toned chest and chiseled abs-

OKAY! That's enough visual!

"What brings you here darling?" He teased and I heard the rest of Housen laugh as I continued to blush.

"I just came from ballet practice and f-figured I'd stop by.."

"Eyes here darling." He teased as I lightly yelped, bringing my face up to look into his eyes.

"Don't be too shy darling. Besides, all of this.." He said, gesturing to his body. "Belongs to you only so you can use it however you like."

"U-use it?! What are you talking about?!" I scolded, lightly hitting his arm as he continued to laugh, drinking his water. He grabbed his phone on the table and his cheerful demeanor changed to confusion and concern.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he gestured for me to come closer. I looked at the phone screen and could see 20+ missed calls from Shidaken.

"That's weird.." He said before proceeding to call him back. 5 minutes pass and he wasn't answering.

"Something's wrong."

------------------------------------

"So, Odajima couldn't get a hold of Shidaken?" Tsukasa asked and I nodded.

"He left Yuken more than 20 missed calls yesterday and he hasn't returned any of Yuken's calls. Sabakan was the last person to see him yesterday before he went home but he didn't seem unusual." I explained as Tsukasa frowned.

"Something's not right."

Tsukasa suddenly stood up and looked to the end of the road.. He moved me behind him and I looked at him in confusion.

"What's wrong-"

"Run."

"What? What are you-"

"RUN!" Tsukasa yelled as a hoard of Senomon students ran toward us. My eyes widened as I stood there in shock when I felt him grab my hand, pulling me towards the other end. My legs began to hurt as we climbed up, thankfully getting out as we ran towards an intersection.

"Oi! Tsukasa!" I yelled as Tsukasa pulled me behind him. We let out a sigh of relief as we saw Yasushi and Kiyoshi running towards us as well as the other members of their faction. Behind them was Jamuo and some of Oya's seniors as well.

"What the hell is going on?" Yasushi asked as he panted.

"Senomon is releasing hell on S.W.O.R.D. and Oya is the first target." Tsukasa answered just as we heard shouts coming from the other side of the road.

"We need to get to Fujio and the others now!" Tsukasa ordered as we all ran towards the direction of Oya.

"Fujio-san is near the tunnels!" Jamuo explained as we headed towards the opening where we could see Fujio standing in the middle as a number of enemies stalked toward him.

"Fujio!" Tsukasa yelled and Fujio's eyes slightly widened when he saw me.

"Get Honoka out of here!"

"I'm not leaving you guys here! I can help!" I yelled as Fujio's face twisted in worry.

"Honoka-chan-"

"OI! You're letting a girl fight alongside you guys?" I sighed as I turned my head towards the other side of the tunnel where a number of students from Senomon were slowly gathering. Behind them were a couple of students from Kamasaka High.

"She's mighty pretty don't you think?"

"Run along sweetheart, let the boys fight."

Tsukasa and Fujio moved towards me but I held my hand up, telling them to stop as I smiled, slowly walking to one of Senomon's students.

I giggled as I placed a hand on his shoulder before dropping my smile as I jumped, kicking him where the sun doesn't shine and hitting his jaw for good measure. He groaned in pain, not knowing which part of his body to mend over as the rest of the guys behind him stepped back in surprise.

I could hear Fujio snicker as I lightly tossed my hair behind my shoulder and tightened the strap of overalls.

"Next?" That was the last clear word said as all hell broke loose.

------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON

The Oya area of the S.W.O.R.D district was in shambles as every part of Oya was attacked. Every faction of Oya was being pummeled left and right. The Chunchun faction was lamenting over Nakagoshi's condition as a wooden crate carrying metal materials fell on him when he pushed Nakaoka out of the way.

Yasushi was furious as he held and cried over Kiyoshi's battered and unconscious body, swearing revenge against Senomon and Kama High.

Ryu and Tsuji laid on the road, exhausted from fighting against Ebara High who were out looking for Todoroki who was still missing. The rest of Oya mourned at the states of their brethren, half of them were in the hospital while the rest were beaten to pulp, angry at the ambush and cruelty of their enemies.

Watanabe Honoka ran after Tsukasa as he continued to be cornered by Senomon. They had gotten separated from Fujio and Jamuo as they fought through the rest of the thugs.

"How many more of them are there?!" Honoka yelled as her back hit Tsukasa's.

"More." He panted as the younger kicked away a student from Kama. Soon after, it all quieted down and Tsukasa and Honoka looked towards the entrance of the abandoned parking lot that they had ended up in.

It was more Senomon students and there were two guys in the very front that stood out to her. One was wearing a dark purple leather jacket and had shocking white hair while the other stood beside him, hair jet black and Senomon's uniform from head to toe. Honoka's eyes lingered on the latter.

He looked so familiar to her but she couldn't put her finger on it.

The white-haired one gestured to Tsukasa as the one in the black hair slowly unbuttoned his jacket, revealing a black tank top much like the one Odajima Yuken always sported underneath his uniform.

"Get out of here Honoka." Tsukasa whispered to the younger who was sporting similar bruises as his own.

"I'm not leaving you here." Honoka whispered back just as the white-haired guy gestured to the girl, prompting Tsukasa to push the girl towards the exit.

"Get out of here now!" He yelled at the girl as he placed himself between her and the thugs.

"Tsukasa-kun-"

"Now!" He yelled just as the black-haired guy threw a punch at him which he narrowly avoided.

"Get the girl." The white-haired one ordered as the black-haired guy moved towards Honoka, prompting Tsukasa to kick him away. He charged towards the guy, throwing a solid punch as he stumbled.

The guy wiped the blood on his lip and charged toward Tsukasa, trying to get to Honoka but was unsuccessful as Tsukasa blocked his arm as well as kicked another guy who made his way to Honoka.

Honoka threw another punch at another guy who attempted to grab her and she looked at Tsukasa in worry, knowing she couldn't leave him alone nor could she handle them all by herself. Tsukasa was in no condition to fight anymore. He was getting tired and the guy he was fighting was very much still active.

"Go Honoka!" Tsukasa yelled, making the guy holding his collar flinch. He seemed surprised to hear her name.

Honoka?

"I'm sorry." Honoka whispered before running towards the exit.

"Why'd you let her escape? She'll tell the rest of Oya!" A student from Kama complained, making the white-haired guy smirk.

"Exactly."

------------------------------------

Honoka ran for a long time, looking for any members of Oya. She screeched when a motorcycle stopped in front of her.

"Need some help?" The driver asked. She couldn't see his face and looked at him, wary. His face was half covered with a black bandana but his eyes focused on her, making Honoka's eyes widen in surprise. He held out a hand which she accepted as she sat behind him.

He revved up the engine and headed for Oya's hideout. Honoka gasped in shock as she saw the state of her friends.

What was left of them that is? They were covered in bruises and wounds. She peered her eyes for Fujio and Jamuo and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw them standing beside the rest of Oya.

"Honoka-chan!" Yasushi yelled, making the rest look at their friend in shock and worry when they saw the traces of blood and bruises on her arms.

The motorcycle came to a stop in front of Oya and Honoka got off, looking at the stranger who looked at her. He handed her a small piece of paper from his leather jacket. Honoka looked at the paper that had a scribbled phone number on it before looking at the stranger once more.

"If you ever need help in the future, call me." He said, looking at Oya and Honoka before continuing.

"And good luck, you're gonna need it." He said before driving off.

"Who was that Honoka-chan?" Fujio asked as Honoka stood there, looking at the motorcycle speeding off.

"I think I just met Cobra-san."

Her response made cheers of surprise and shock erupt from Oya.

------------------------------------

Suzaki Ryo stood beside Amagai Kohei as he continued to taunt Tsukasa. They were now in the gymnasium of Senomon Technical High School. His leader figured that they would come for Tsukasa sooner or later and decided to give them a day to recuperate (the only piece of mercy as he would offer it). By tomorrow, they would finish them off and Oya will be his and soon will be the rest of S.W.O.R.D.

Ryo couldn't shake the feeling off when he saw that girl earlier. Tsukasa called her Honoka.

A name he is all too familiar with. She couldn't be-

"Oi Suzaki!" His thoughts were interrupted by Kohei who yelled at him for losing focus. He couldn't understand what had happened to his friend that made him this way. Desperate to be his friend once more, Ryo did his bidding and did everything Kohei told him to (even if it was wrong).

"Ono-chan~" The squeaky voice of Amagai Kaori rang through the gymnasium followed by the groans of the rest of Senomon and Kidra.

Kaori was Kohei's little sister and like her brother, she was spoiled to the bone (even more) and threw tantrums over the smallest of inconveniences.

Her latest obsession?

Odajima Yuken of Housen.

A few months ago, it was Ryo but since he wasn't showing any signs of interest or even acknowledgment of her, she gave up and complained to her brother who reprimanded her for flirting with his soldiers.

Kohei was getting annoyed by her constant complaining especially about Odajima and a certain schoolmate of hers.

"What is this schoolmate of yours' name? I'm getting sick of your complaints Kaori. What does she look like that makes her so intolerable?" Kohei grumbled, letting his younger sister show him a picture of her so called-rival.

He looked at the picture and smirked.

"Suzaki." He called Ryo over, showing him the picture and Ryo looked in surprise when he saw the girl from earlier, this time she was wearing the same uniform as Kaori. Kohei looked to Tsukasa who was tied up.

"What's her name, little sister?" Kohei asked Kaori who was brushing her hair.

"Watanabe Honoka." She answered, making Ryo's eyes slightly widen but he quickly hid it so as to not alert his companions.

"She thinks she's so perfect! I don't get why everyone loves her! I'm way prettier!" She finished as she stomped her foot in annoyance.

"Is that so?" Kohei, smiling evilly as he looked at Tsukasa, waving the picture of Honoka in his face.

"Looks like your little friend is in more trouble than I thought. I never imagined a girl like that to be the ire of my sister's wrath."

"Tomorrow is gonna be so much fun."

------------------------------------

And that is it for this chapter 6!

Wanna know your thoughts so reactions and comments are greatly appreciated! 2 more chapters left!

Happy reading everyone!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.5K 18
Experience what it is like to hang out and date these various anime boys 🤭🤔 Male reader x anime boys This is my first story, so I apologise if it...
125K 4.1K 58
Akari Ukai promised herself she was to never play volleyball again. Yet when her older brother Keishin Ukai injures himself, she must take the respon...
91K 2.9K 46
how does he know who i am, and why does he give a damn about me . . . 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉&𝒍𝒐𝒘 ( 𝒐𝒚𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒈𝒉 ) 𝒎𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒊 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎...