After transmigrating into bet...

By Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 14

2.7K 96 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 14

Zhou Shiyi didn't come over here either, so he showed a side face.

But Gu Sheng was so familiar with this face, how could he admit his mistake.

He came out from behind the green plants, startling the few people talking in front.

Originally unhappy, they recognized Gu Sheng as the young master of the Gu family, and they were about to greet Gu Sheng with goblets.

Gu Sheng was anxious, but he was stopped by someone, and in a blink of an eye, Zhou Shiyi's back disappeared.

"Excuse me, I have something urgent to do." Gu Sheng coped and came out of the siege.

He chased after him, but he couldn't see the man's figure anywhere.

"Sheng Sheng, come here quickly." Seeing Gu Sheng running over suddenly, Nian Meilan called him to her side.

Gu Sheng could only turn his head, and his eyelids didn't keep twitching.

Maybe it's because every time he meets Zhou Shiyi, nothing good happens, so he restrains his uneasiness.

Gu Sheng touched his heart, calmed his breathing, and raised an elegant smile on his face, so that no one could find any fault.

Zhou Shiyi was called over by the foreman, saying that the people they were inspecting encountered an unexpected situation, and several people collectively had diarrhea, and asked their waiters to come on top first, and then they would be paid double the wages.

Zhou Shiyi agreed after thinking about it.

The foreman also breathed a sigh of relief, and secretly scolded these people for being so careless.

Zhou Shiyi and another waiter were patrolling outside.

It's a female beta, named Aya. Knowing that she is a beta is completely distinguished by her appearance.

It can be seen that she is not very old. Knowing Zhou Shiyi's age, she said with a smile: "No wonder you look so tender, little brother is still in school?"

Two people each held a flashlight and a radio communication device, and walked around the perimeter to patrol.

After leaving the banquet, the outside seemed extraordinarily empty and silent.

Coming out of the air-conditioned environment, wearing the clothes of the waiter, it looks a little thin. At night, the entire periphery of the manor seemed to be just the two of them.

Zhou Shiyi knew that Aya was scared, so he had nothing to say, so he responded, "Well, what about you? Are you going to college to work part-time?"

Aya lifted the broken hair around her ears, and smiled a bit coquettishly: "My sister and my child are three years old."

For example, betas who can enter the manor to work as waiters basically choose good looks, so all they meet are about the same age, and Zhou Shiyi can't tell at all that Aya has already given birth.

"Really? Didn't see it."

"Yeah, if it wasn't for my child's illness and my lack of money, I wouldn't even think about coming here to work part-time."

It can be seen that Aya is a person with a story, but she didn't go into details.

The two talked about some unnutritious things, mostly Aya was talking, and Zhou Shiyi made a few words from time to time so that the two could continue to communicate.

Walking to an electric gate, Zhou Shiyi found that the gate was not closed. The two looked at each other, and Zhou Shiyi first took out the equipped baton and walked over.

Zhou Shiyi checked it again. The circuit inside was intact, and the foreman didn't send them a message, which meant that the banquet was still going on normally.

It looks like the previous guy was careless and didn't close the floodgate properly.

But Zhou Shiyi had an intuition that something was wrong. The switch had been checked several times, and only the foreman and the security department had the keys on it.

Now the people in the security department had collective diarrhea and almost wiped out the entire army. Zhou Shiyi turned on the walkie-talkie and reported the incident to the foreman.

On the other side of the walkie-talkie, the foreman also attached great importance to it and said that he would let someone come over to take a look.

In the silent night, the voice of the foreman came from the intercom, drifting far away.

Zhou Shiyi suddenly heard the sound of rapid breathing, Zhou Shiyi reacted quickly, and made a gesture to Aya.

Let Aya stay where she is and wait for others to arrive.

Zhou Shiyi heard that the man's breathing became more and more chaotic, knowing that the man couldn't wait any longer, Zhou Shiyi approached carefully, but unexpectedly the man turned his head and ran away.

Zhou Shiyi also came to this manor for the first time, and he didn't know that it could lead to the back kitchen of the manor.

Seeing that there was really someone, Aya called out shortly, quickly took out the walkie-talkie, and reported it to the foreman, and the people on the same channel could hear it, so Aya's voice came from the walkie-talkies around.

The person behind also arrived, Zhou Shiyi followed that person to the back kitchen, and then ran in the corridor.

Running to a corner, Zhou Shiyi heard the door closing.

He turned his head and saw that there were several rooms in a corridor over there, and he didn't know where the man went.

Zhou Shiyi's breathing was a little short of breath, but fortunately he has been in the habit of getting up early to exercise after wearing it, otherwise it would really make people run away.

He called someone over, but the entire manor suddenly lost power.

...

The banquet gradually came to a climax.

Miss Gao walked slowly from the spiral staircase, she held Gao Jingyuan's arm, and walked shyly to the center of the banquet.

Her fiancé is a young alpha, and there is no secret in the industry. He is Miss Gao's high school classmate, and he is now considered a well-known rookie.

The two stand together, they are both talented and beautiful, and they are very suitable.

Gu Sheng panicked more and more, but he couldn't find the source.

Nian Meilan pestered him several times, but Gu Sheng didn't look back.

Fortunately, everyone else was attracted by the protagonist of the banquet, and no one noticed him.

Gu Sheng turned his head and saw He Yanqing.

He Yanqing is from the He family, and there are rumors that He Yanqing is the illegitimate son of the He family, but there seems to be nothing special about him appearing at the banquet.

But He Yanqing's current situation is very wrong.

He Yanqing's face was flushed, and he clutched his stomach with a distressed expression.

In the eyes of others, He Yanqing seems to have eaten a bad stomach, but Gu Sheng knows that He Yanqing is an omega.

Sure enough, He Yanqing covered his stomach with one hand and the back of his neck with the other. When he passed an alpha near the periphery, the alpha suddenly took a deep breath and involuntarily wanted to follow He Yanqing to the bathroom.

Gu Sheng's pupils shrank, and he suddenly remembered!

"careful!"

I don't know if this sentence reminded He Yanqing or other people at the banquet, everyone at the banquet turned their heads.

However, an accident happened soon.

The central chandelier suddenly fell down.

The people around screamed and dispersed immediately, but the three in the center couldn't avoid it.

The beautiful and cumbersome gown on Miss Gao completely restricted her movements, not to mention, she tripped over the high heels on her feet in panic, and she had no time to escape.

At this time, Miss Gao's fiancé blocked her body and withstood most of the impact.

Miss Gao screamed and called her fiancé's name, but the others couldn't care less.

The fragments of the scattered chandelier splashed on the people who were too late to run away. The sharp fragments left scratches on their exposed skin, but they quickly ignored the bleeding wounds.

With the sudden attack of the chandelier, the entire manor was suddenly cut off.

If you can hold a banquet in the manor, you will be equipped with an independent generator. It stands to reason that it is impossible to cut off the power, but it just happened.

There was obviously something still on the chandelier, which has now been smashed.

The people whose skin was cut by the shards of the chandelier had the most obvious reaction speed.

Their cries of pain soon faded.

When the chandelier fell, Gu Sheng suddenly remembered that there was an attack in his previous life, and he was there at that time.

Gu Sheng could only ask the people around him to cover their mouths and noses.

But it was too late, Gu Sheng smelled the smell of pheromone spreading everywhere.

It smells like an omega in heat, not one, but many omega in heat at the same time.

The mottled, artificially synthesized pheromone smell shocked Gu Sheng's brain, and he stumbled and wanted to go out.

But with that comes the onslaught of memory, he remembered.

In the previous life, they also encountered the attack of artificial synthetic pheromones. Those people obviously came prepared. After this banquet, it became a hell for alpha and omega.

Hidden in the chandelier, there is also a synthetic omega pheromone, which will cause the person who inhales it to enter a short forced estrus.

But for the people who were first shocked, the pheromones entered the body along with the blood, and they would become pseudoestrus.

Around the chandelier, some people have already entered pseudo-estrus and began to emit their own pheromones.

There were too many people, so later, the omega that entered pseudoestrus released pheromones, which induced alpha to enter a susceptible period.

Alphas that have entered the susceptible period are like wild beasts, their canine teeth begin to grow violently, and their glands will also release their aggressive pheromones, thereby driving the surrounding omegas into forced estrus.

Gu Sheng was so panicked that he couldn't even stand still.

It stands to reason that he, a pre-adult alpha, shouldn't be like this, but he has already fallen into his own memories.

There was only one thought in his mind, and that was to get out of here.

"Go away! Go away! Don't touch me!"

Some alphas have already lost consciousness and want to attack those around them.

But as more and more alphas entered the susceptible period, the exclusivity in their genes made them fight against the alphas around them.

It's not clear who hit whom, no matter what gender the people around them are, they just want to mark now.

The scene was dark, but hearing those messy voices, one knew something was wrong.

Gu Sheng walked out, and suddenly met an omega with limp hands and feet lying on top of him.

"Help me...no, don't touch me...go away! You go away!" Obviously, Omega only had a sliver of reason to hold on.

This omega is on the periphery, so it smells less pheromones, but because the pheromones around it are too mottled.

The omega that fell on Gu Sheng's body has already entered estrus, and the pheromone blocking patch is full of omega pheromone, which has lost its effect.

Gu Sheng suddenly smelled the sweet coconut pheromone from Omega's body. The smell of pheromone forcibly broke through his reason, making his canine teeth itchy, and he just wanted to bite something.

Alpha's biological instinct is clamoring: mark him, he is your omega!

But his reason was tearing him apart, but he couldn't resist the psychological disgust in the end.

Smelling too many people's pheromones brought back painful memories in him, and he suddenly started to feel nauseous.

Omega's pheromones hooked him into a period of false susceptibility, but his psychological aversion to other people's pheromones made him almost nauseous.

He pushed the omega out, and the oemga fell to the ground weakly.

Gu Shengqiang stared and endured the discomfort. If someone could see his current appearance, he would be scared to death.

His eyes were wide open, his eyes were bloodshot, and the veins on his forehead were bulging. He was obviously enduring something painful.

The omega pushed away by him almost lost his mind and pulled his clothes on the ground.

Without the impact of pheromone, Gu Sheng became more awake.

After all, he is not yet an adult and has not experienced his first estrus, so he can still suppress it rationally. But other alphas are different.

An alpha also smelled the coconut-flavored pheromone, and the biological instinct made him jump towards his prey.

Omega started to scream, but was unable to break free.

Gu Sheng shook his head. Alphas are born fighters. As a top alpha, Gu Sheng has good night vision. Seeing that alpha had lost his mind, he retched a few times.

Suppressing the discomfort, he went up and kicked the alpha in heat away. The alpha slid on the ground for a certain distance, and finally bumped into something, groaned, and lost his mind.

Gu Sheng shook his hands, and sprayed half of the bottle of pheromone blocker on Omega.

The omega on the ground was almost drowned by the pheromone blocker.

Gu Sheng touched the inhibitor hidden in his sleeve and applied it to Omega.

"Call the police and call an ambulance!"

Oemga's consciousness came to his senses, he was obviously also a minor Omega, so he recovered quickly.

He held the mobile phone that Gu Sheng had given him, and listening to the movement around him, he woke up suddenly.

He dragged his sore body out, and immediately called the police.

*

The author has something to say:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.7K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
42.8K 70 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
68.4K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
18.5K 623 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..