After transmigrating into bet...

By Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 13

3.1K 111 0
By Little_Spade

Chapter 13

Gu Sheng returned to his bedroom with his mobile phone, only to read the message sent by the system.

He originally wanted to ask why his application had not been approved for so long, but after typing it out, he felt it was inappropriate and deleted the message in the dialog box.

It was deleted, deleted, modified, and changed, but it has not been sent.

Here Zhou Shiyi is also watching Gu Sheng's status, and has been typing. Five minutes have passed, and Gu Sheng has not sent it.

Zhou Shiyi took the initiative to send a message: "I am Zhou Shiyi."

This time Gu Sheng came back quickly: "I know."

"Is there a problem?"

Gu Sheng looked at the line and frowned. He didn't know what adding Zhou Shiyi was doing, so he said abruptly: "Can't I add you if I have nothing to do?"

"The other party withdrew a message."

"Do you have time to make up lessons for me on weekends?"

Zhou Shiyi thought for a while, but still replied: "I have something to do."

"Go to the hospital?"

"No, it's a part-time job."

After Zhou Shiyi finished sending the message, there was no movement from Gu Sheng. He watched it for a few minutes, and finally put away his phone and cleaned up the dishes.

Lying on the bed, he took a look, but there was still no news from Gu Sheng, so he fell asleep.

After seeing the message Zhou Shiyi sent him, Gu Sheng suddenly didn't know how to reply.

He wants to ask, where to go? when? What part-time job do you do?

But as far as their current relationship is concerned, Zhou Shiyi will feel baffled, and it is also possible that Zhou Shiyi will not return him.

After struggling until midnight, Gu Sheng sent him a message at two o'clock in the middle of the night: "Then whenever you have time, come and give me extra lessons."

Zhou Shiyi got up at six o'clock in the morning to see the news.

He replied: "Okay."

Noticing the time when Gu Sheng sent the message, Zhou Shiyi said: "You should also have a good rest on weekends."

Gu Sheng didn't know whether he was woken up by his news or if he hadn't slept all night, so he replied: "Yeah."

Zhou Shiyi quit the chat software, his old phone was still stuck, and he didn't know when it would be unusable, he sighed, let's save money first.

He promised brother Chen yesterday that he would go there for training first.

Tomorrow is the engagement banquet.

After Gu Sheng replied to the message, he put the phone aside, and finally squinted for a while when it was almost dawn.

Soon it was six o'clock on the weekend night.

Zhou Shiyi was wearing a white shirt, black suit pants, and a bow tie. He combed his hair back and fixed it with hairspray, revealing his entire face.

Zhou Shiyi was still a little dazed when he saw himself in the mirror. He has grown a lot taller now, and the clothes fit him perfectly.

Under Nian Meilan's urging, Gu Sheng just changed his clothes and came out.

Gu Sheng is wearing a white suit, which is more suitable for his age, neither does he look indifferent, nor does he look too dull. The tailored suit complemented his height and long legs.

When he came out of the room, Nian Meilan's eyes lit up.

"I just said that this set is suitable, and it looks a lot more energetic."

Gu Sheng was a little restless.

They are going to attend the engagement banquet of Miss Gao's family today. The Gu family has cooperated with them for many years, so they have to give them some face. Today, they have nothing to do, so the whole family went to congratulate them.

For a banquet like this, going to Hexi only takes up part of it, and this occasion is a good opportunity to accumulate contacts.

Nian Meilan also participated with the mentality of choosing a marriageable omega for her two adult alphas, and she called Gu Yuan and Gu Jinyan back.

Gu Yuan and Gu Jinyan looked at each other and smiled wryly.

Of these two people, one is concentrating on his career and has no plans to start a family yet, and the other is studying abroad a long time ago. It is said that men and women are killed there, but after so many years, no one has been able to settle down.

Standing there, Gu Sheng felt a little restless suddenly, his right eyelid kept twitching, which made him look absent-minded.

But he couldn't tell the reason, he only knew that he hated this engagement banquet very much.

In his previous life, he didn't have a deep memory of this engagement banquet, but he always felt that he had forgotten something.

Seeing Gu Jinyan fiddling with a pheromone blocker disguised as a bracelet, he suddenly thought of it.

Before going to the banquet, all alphas and omegas will carefully spray and wear pheromone blockers.

Twenty years ago, in order to respect the omega present, some alphas would wear bite stoppers in a gentlemanly manner to make themselves look harmless.

Sensing that Gu Sheng's gaze was on her wrist, Gu Jinyan raised her hand bowl at him: "Are you envious? When you become an adult, you will find it really troublesome to wear a pheromone blocker. Be careful wherever you go." this problem."

Gu Sheng rolled her eyes angrily: "You are envious. When was your susceptibility period?"

Every alpha will usher in a symbolic susceptibility period after adulthood, while for omega it is the estrus period.

Asking about an alpha's susceptibility period, to some extent, will be provocative.

Gu Jinyan raised her beautiful eyebrows and looked at Gu Sheng for a while.

Asking about the susceptibility period is provocative, but it also depends on the person who asks.

"Last month just passed, what happened?"

Gu Sheng breathed a sigh of relief.

After adulthood, the susceptible period and the estrus period will come at a fixed time, usually once every six months.

Alphas or omega with a partner will need the company of their partner during this period, and those without a partner need to find a room with no one on their own and rely on inhibitors to pass this time.

Therefore, generally speaking, if you replenish the inhibitor once every six months, or half a month in advance, you can pass your special time smoothly and make yourself less uncomfortable.

But this is relatively speaking, when you don't encounter an omega in heat, using a pheromone blocker is enough.

If the level of an omega in estrus is too high, it will drive other omega around to enter false estrus, release a large amount of pheromone, trigger other alphas to be restless, and enter the susceptible period in advance.

At that time, the scene will be very difficult to control, and inhibitors will need to be injected in time.

The biological instinct will urge the alpha to find his own omega, and the omega will feel hot and weak all over during the estrus period, eager to be marked by the alpha.

"Would you like to take the inhibitor with you and give one to everyone in the family."

There are five inhibitors in a box, and generally three to five are needed to get through a special period, but in order to prevent accidents, an extra box will be prepared, so Gu Jinyan should have leftover inhibitors.

Gu Jinyan said "Huh?", but did not refute his words, she called Gu Yuan over.

After discussing for a while, the two decided to take the inhibitor.

Inhibitors are common to both alpha and omega.

Father Gu and Nian Meilan have already marked themselves for life. If they encounter an emergency, they will be stronger than those without a partner.

But they also took one, just in case.

Seeing that the family did not ask for details, they all took an inhibitor. Gu Sheng was also moved by the unconditional trust of his family.

He didn't know how much turmoil the sudden departure had brought to the family.

A family like theirs has done the utmost to protect the juniors.

And Gu Sheng grew up with the whole family watching him.

When had he been hypnotized, or hypnotized many times, to the extent that he needed to see a psychiatrist now, no one in the Gu family knew clearly, and it was enough for them to pay attention.

It is impossible for them not to be angry, so they fully accepted Gu Sheng's abrupt proposal.

Gu Jinyan came over with the last suppressant, and jokingly asked, "Do you want it?"

Gu Sheng looked at her with eyes that looked like an idiot. As a minor alpha, of course he wanted to.

Gu Jinyan looked at him like an alien.

Even underage alphas will be lured by pheromones, but they can still control them. Unless they are approaching adulthood, they can already perceive that their susceptibility period is approaching, and they are afraid that the susceptibility period will suddenly come, so they will carry suppression agent.

"Did you know that your susceptibility period is approaching, so you reminded us?"

Gu Sheng put away the inhibitor and didn't answer.

Of course he remembered when his first susceptible period was, a week after he became an adult, the day after his college entrance examination.

Everyone was thankful that he did not enter the susceptible period in the examination room, including himself.

Now with inhibitors, it is also prepared.

Facing the playful eyes of his family, Gu Sheng got into the car without looking sideways.

When they arrived, there were already many people at the banquet.

At the banquet, the guests and today's host were well-dressed and behaved gracefully.

Guests lift glasses of champagne from the waiter's plate and chat among themselves.

After Gu Sheng entered, he greeted the Gao family with his parents.

"These are the three alphas in your family, they've all grown up to this size."

From the moment the Gu family entered the door, they attracted everyone's attention.

A family of five, all with good looks, and the family background behind them, will make people want to get close.

"Hello, Uncle Gao." Gu Sheng was also pushed and called by his parents.

Gao Jingyuan also greeted him with a smile. After exchanging pleasantries, the juniors were free to move about.

Gu Yuan was called to be with the elders, Gu Jinyan was not interested in these things, her career focus was on foreign countries, so she was only interested in those young people at the banquet.

But because Nian Meilan is anxious about her life-long affairs now, she can't get too close, and can only sit by herself and eat cake.

After Gu Sheng separated and left, he kept paying attention to the distribution of pheromone blockers at the banquet, as well as the safety facilities to deal with emergencies.

Pheromone blockers are prepared for those careless guests, in case they leak their pheromones during the banquet and offend other guests.

Inhibitors are prepared in facilities for emergencies. The guests who come here are either rich or expensive, and most of them are scarce alpha and omega, which must be available.

At a high-end banquet like this, the host will check these several times in order to ensure that the normal banquet does not go wrong.

Rao knew this, Gu Sheng's right eyelid kept twitching, and he felt uneasy if he didn't check it several times.

He stood on the edge, and someone noticed him anyway.

Qin Shu was told by his parents to learn from Gu Sheng and not to cause trouble at school. His family also brought him to the engagement banquet.

Qin Shu was listless, and suddenly saw Gu Sheng in the corner.

"Brother Sheng, salt and water!"

Qin Shu yelled, attracting the eyes of the people around him, but as the person being yelled, he suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

Qin Shu gave Gu Sheng a bear hug from the front, but in front of other people, Gu Sheng could only bite the bullet and pat Qin Shu on the back several times.

"You are really my good brother." Gu Sheng felt like gnashing his teeth in this sentence.

Others were also amused by them.

It is not easy for the juniors to be together. They have been in touch with some family affairs very early. People who are about their age are not only their competitors, but also an opportunity to accumulate contacts.

After all, the cake is so big, everyone wants a piece of it.

The place where the juniors are is not much better than the place where the elders are.

After identifying everyone, Gu Sheng leaned aside to rest alone.

His position is very good. He can see the whole banquet in case of any emergencies, and is blocked by a green plant, so people outside can't see him.

After he came, a few more people came and talked outside. Since they didn't see Gu Sheng, they didn't lower their volume.

"The waiter just now was so handsome."

"Yeah, I saw it too, but unfortunately it's just a beta."

"That's a pity. The beta fertility rate is low, so it's okay to play together."

Gu Sheng was a little embarrassed when he realized that he overheard others talking, but he frowned slightly when he heard what they were talking about.

He knows that some people in the circle like to play, so they will look for betas and change them after a while, and the scale is very large.

Some people look glamorous, but they always play unscrupulously behind their backs, breaking through the bottom line of others.

"Look, he's coming!"

Gu Sheng looked along, and suddenly saw an unexpected person.

Zhou Shiyi! Why is he here?

*

The author has something to say:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3.5K 80
❤️
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
36.3K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...