After transmigrating into bet...

Par Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... Plus

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 12

3.2K 112 4
Par Little_Spade

Chapter 12

He Yanqing seemed to have discovered some big secret.

He touched his chin and found the way these two get along very interesting.

Later, he turned a blind eye to Zhou Shiyi's every hint to keep them behind, and instead pulled Gu Sheng and the three of them to act together.

Zhou Shiyi found it very strange that the protagonist Gong Shou had a cannon fodder in the middle, shouldn't it affect the relationship between the two of them?

Gu Sheng raised his eyelids, feeling nothing wrong: "Are you hiding from us?"

What Gu Sheng wanted to ask was, are you avoiding me?

Is it because he is here that the two of them lost their two-person world, so they want to get rid of him?

Zhou Shiyi didn't really think that He Yanqing was a beta, right? Thinking of this, Gu Sheng gloated a little.

Then he couldn't go anymore, he wanted to stay behind and wait to see Zhou Shiyi's jokes.

"No." Zhou Shiyi could only compromise.

So the students in class 1 of the second year of high school discovered that the three most handsome people in the class often acted together, like conjoined twins.

To be precise, Gu Sheng wanted to follow Zhou Shiyi, but Zhou Shiyi would pull He Yanqing every time, and He Yanqing readily agreed because he wanted to be the first line to eat melons.

As time gets longer and longer, the three of them have reached the point where they can have dinner with each other.

"What do you want to eat later?" He Yanqing raised his head from his homework and looked out the window. It was getting late, and he asked, rubbing his shriveled stomach.

Gu Sheng took out his mobile phone to order takeaway, and found that Zhou Shiyi had already started to pack his things.

He frowned and asked displeasedly, "Where are you going?"

Zhou Shiyi's movements paused, not knowing where he was offended.

"Go to tutoring."

Gu Sheng let go of his phone and looked at the time. It was already 5:30 in the afternoon. They stayed in the classroom to do their homework after school. Now it was almost time for Zhou Shiyi to start a part-time job.

He lowered his voice and asked, "Didn't I say I would give money?"

Why is that broken part-time job still working?

Zhou Shiyi also lowered his voice: "I have already promised others, so I will excuse you first."

His reasons are too legitimate, and Gu Sheng can't force him to be tied here.

Before leaving, Zhou Shiyi gave Gu Sheng some homework.

After he left, Gu Sheng rubbed his numb ears, feeling a little displeased in his heart, but he didn't say anything.

After watching the interaction between the two of them, He Yanqing cried out in his heart.

That's Gu Sheng, the legendary S-class alpha who was born shouting the golden key when he was born, when did you see him deflated.

But Gu Sheng actually let him go just like that.

But neither of them found anything wrong with this way of getting along.

Zhou Shiyi left, Gu Sheng also started to pack his things, and He Yanqing followed behind.

This section of the road is the only way out of the school, not to mention that there is no need for two people to distinguish so clearly, so they walked not far or near.

Walking halfway, Gu Sheng noticed that He Yanqing slowed down, lowered his head, and sent messages to others with his mobile phone.

He said casually: "Look at the road, don't play with your mobile phone while walking."

"Oh." He Yanqing replied the message, turned off the phone screen, and chased after him in two or three steps, "It was Zhou Shiyi who sent me a message saying that he was on the bus."

Gu Sheng stopped suddenly and looked at He Yanqing, to be precise, at the cell phone in He Yanqing's hand.

He Yanqing seemed to understand, and asked in surprise, "Didn't you add Zhou Shiyi?"

Gu Sheng withdrew his gaze coldly: "Didn't I also add you?"

"That's different..." Seeing Gu Sheng staring at him blankly, He Yanqing's genetic fear of alpha made him aware of the danger.

"It's nothing different." Gu Sheng said something, and walked away with his long legs.

He Yanqing stopped for a moment, walked out of the school gate slowly, saw his own car at the gate, and greeted the driver with a smile.

But found that Gu Sheng appeared out of nowhere and grabbed his backpack.

The other people around dispersed, and the driver of the He family also saw the situation here and wanted to get out of the car to see what was going on.

He Yanqing quickly waved to the driver, signaling that he was fine, and the driver stayed in the car, ready to get off at any time.

Gu Sheng's appearance is really creepy.

Gu Sheng's whole body seemed to have been soaked in black water, and there was a gloomy and cold atmosphere all over his body, he didn't seem to come to He Yanqing to talk about things, but more like to come to him to collect debts.

He Yanqing broke free from his grasp, and asked vigilantly, "What's the matter with you?"

Gu Sheng looked down at him, and after a while, he heard him say: "Give me his contact information."

He Yanqing suddenly understood who he was referring to, and he was a little speechless after knowing it. How could anyone want to contact him in the same way as debt collection.

This person didn't care just now, but now he looks very irritated.

After a while, He Yanqing said: "Okay, you add me first, and then I will push his contact information to you."

After adding He Yanqing, He Yanqing sent Zhou Shiyi's contact information.

Gu Sheng was fiddling with his mobile phone in the car. He clicked on Zhou Shiyi's profile. Zhou Shiyi's avatar was the default system avatar, which had not been changed. The screen name was a capital "Z.", which was very recognizable.

He looked at the avatar that came with the system and poked it, as if seeing the person behind him through him.

It was almost home, but Gu Sheng didn't send a message.

When he was about to enter the door, he sent a request to add friends.

After sending it over, Gu Sheng's mind went blank, and sweat began to break out on his forehead.

Anyone can see that there is something wrong with Gu Sheng. Seeing Gu Sheng like this, Nian Meilan quickly took his backpack and helped him sit on the sofa.

"Shengsheng, what's the matter? Are you going to the hospital?"

Gu Sheng quickly refused: "I'm fine, it's just too hot, just take a rest for a while."

After sending it out, Gu Sheng regretted it, but it was too late now.

He turned on the phone, but Zhou Shiyi hadn't passed yet.

He was a little absent-minded all night, and at dinner, Zhou Shiyi hadn't passed yet, Gu Sheng was suddenly a little unhappy.

When the Gu family was eating, although there was no rule of not talking when eating, it was still outrageous to take out the mobile phone at the dinner table.

"Cough cough." Gu Jinyan coughed, Gu Sheng looked at the second sister, then saw that Gu's father was looking bad, and quickly put down the phone.

"Let's talk, keep talking, is there any major national event waiting for you?" Father Gu wiped the corner of his mouth.

Seeing that other members of the family were bowing their heads and holding back their laughter, Gu Sheng quickly said, "No. Let's eat."

When Zhou Shiyi came back from tutoring, he went to the alley in Tongzilou.

Along the way, the ground was potholed, and there was some bad-smelling stagnant water.

Zhou Shiyi avoided those puddles and entered a mahjong parlor.

When he arrived, the mahjong parlor was still very lively. He came to find Brother Chen and asked the proprietress. The proprietress knocked the melon seeds and pointed him inside: "Here, the one on the left is the one inside."

The inside was smoky, Zhou Shiyi frowned and walked in.

Brother Chen is the local snake in their area, and he also has some work for the people below. He just heard from a neighbor and asked him to come to Brother Chen to ask if there is anything he can do.

Grandma Zhou's condition is still not good, and it is very likely that she will need an operation. He needs to save some money for a rainy day.

Brother Chen was playing mahjong. Several people surrounded the mahjong table with cigarettes in their mouths.

After playing around, Brother Chen was in a good mood. While shuffling the cards, Zhou Shiyi stood beside her and called out, "Brother Chen."

Brother Chen took a moment to glance at him from the mahjong table, and when he saw Zhou Shiyi's appearance, his eyes lit up: "Hey, you are that kid from the Zhou family, you look so handsome."

Brother Chen flicked the ash and shook off the white ash.

Seeing that a cigarette is almost burned out.

Zhou Shiyi handed over a pack of good cigarettes with great insight. Brother Chen took a look at the brand, took it with satisfaction, tore open the package, and smoked one inside.

After lighting a cigarette, Brother Chen sat there lazily and said, "Okay, it's you, what's your name?"

"Zhou Shiyi."

"You know what to do, come to me on Saturday morning, and I will take you to open your eyes."

Zhou Shiyi quickly responded.

A thin young man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks next to him looked at the cards and said, "Didn't you say that you are recruiting waiters? How can you open your eyes?"

Brother Chen glanced at him: "There is a difference between a waiter and a waiter. Do you know what it does over there? It's full of high-class alphas and omega's, and that's all for one night."

Brother Chen stretched out his finger and counted.

The young man's eyes lit up: "Brother Chen, it's because I don't know Mount Tai with my dog's eyes. Brother Chen, please help me introduce it."

"Go, go, go," Chen Ge waved his hand, "You don't even look at what you look like, people call you a beta who looks good, looks good, and has good features. Apart from being a beta, how can you meet other people's conditions?" gone."

...

When I got home, it was already half past nine in the evening.

Zhou Shiyi ordered himself a bowl of noodles, and only then did he have the mind to deal with his own affairs.

While eating, he read the precautions sent to him by brother Chen. After he finished reading and quit, he saw a few small red dots on the chat software.

He clicked in and took a look, and saw that He Yanqing had pushed his contact information to Gu Sheng a few hours ago.

He clicked into the friend list and looked, and sure enough, he saw a friend request, and it had been a few hours.

The friend application that Gu Sheng sent him also has his own style, it says "Gu Sheng."

In school, it is natural to find someone without a mobile phone, but after leaving school, he can go to the appointment according to the agreed time, so intentionally or unintentionally, he has not added friends with Gu Sheng.

Zhou Shiyi clicked through, and a message was automatically sent to Gu Sheng, reminding them that they had become friends.

Gu Sheng had been scolded by Gu's father, but Nian Meilan dragged him to take measurements for a new dress.

He sat by the side fiddling with his phone boredly, watching Nian Meilan and Gu Jinyan trying on clothes.

Every time a person came out, he took a look at it and said that it was very good-looking and very suitable.

Suddenly saw that Zhou Shiyi had passed his friend application.

He suddenly stood up from the chair, startling Nian Meilan: "You kid, you startled me so quickly."

Gu Sheng hurriedly said sorry, took the phone and said he wanted to go back to the room.

Gu Jinyan had just changed into a dress when she saw Gu Sheng go out with her mobile phone.

"Little brother, is this dating?" She instinctively discovered the secret of my younger brother's puppy love.

Nian Meilan said: "It shouldn't be, your father didn't say who he was dating."

"You and Dad still sent someone to monitor the little brother?" Gu Jinyan covered her mouth and said exaggeratedly.

Nian Meilan pushed her angrily, but she didn't push.

She found that she had to look up at her daughter, no one in this family was like her, all the children were alphas.

Now that Gu Jinyan has grown to 183, no wonder she can't move anymore.

Thinking of this, Nian Meilan glared at her again.

Inexplicably, Gu Jinyan got Nian Meilan's disgusted look again, she pursed her mouth and put her head on Nian Meilan's shoulder to act like a spoiled child.

"We are worried about him. You can see that he is still surprised and moody at ordinary times. Those who don't know think that we raised our children to be like this."

Gu Jinyan also straightened her expression. The Gu family sent someone to the school to investigate Gu Sheng's whereabouts, and she also knew about it.

When Gu Sheng ran out suddenly that day, Dr. Li asked them tactfully if Gu Sheng had received any psychological treatment, such as long-term hypnosis, which made him very resistant to hypnosis subconsciously.

"Still didn't find anything?"

Nian Meilan sighed worriedly: "It's just that there is nothing that makes people worry."

*

The author has something to say:

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44.1K 71 15
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...