After transmigrating into bet...

By Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 11

3.9K 140 12
By Little_Spade

Chapter 11

He Yanqing didn't know why things turned out like this until he sat at the desk.

He asked Zhou Shiyi to go to the library with him today, and he sent a message to Zhou Shiyi as usual, asking if he was leaving.

Usually, Zhou Shiyi would usually reply to him saying that he had already set off, was on the way, or that he had arrived.

This time he sent it and found that Zhou Shiyi hadn't arrived yet.

Usually Zhou Shiyi would arrive a few minutes earlier, he was a little strange, so he sent a message to Zhou Shiyi, unexpectedly, Zhou Shiyi sent him an address while talking.

When he got there, he recognized that it was a wealthy neighborhood around Mingde Middle School.

His family originally wanted him to live here, but because they couldn't find a house, they arranged another community for him, so he still has some impressions of this place.

He didn't think much about it either, he knew that Zhou Shiyi was recently tutoring a junior high school student, and the employer's family background was good.

Until he rang the doorbell, it was Gu Sheng who opened the door.

He still remembered the back table that he hadn't seen a few times, there was no way, Gu Sheng just stood there, people would turn their attention to him.

He Yanqing was even more dissatisfied with his height, he was half a head shorter than Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng looked at him condescendingly, and nodded to him: "Come in."

He Yanqing was a little flattered as he gave way to him as he spoke, "I'm sorry, I might have made a mistake..."

Gu Sheng looked at him expressionlessly, and said, "You didn't go wrong."

When he got out of the way, he happened to meet Zhou Shiyi who came downstairs when he heard the noise.

Zhou Shiyi greeted him, and Gu Sheng led him in.

This house was originally prepared for the second sister of the Gu family. Unexpectedly, the second sister prepared materials to study abroad in junior high school, so this house was temporarily given to Gu Sheng.

After Zhou Shiyi agreed, Gu Sheng asked Zhou Shiyi to go with him. It happened that He Yanqing sent him a message at this time, and Gu Sheng asked him to come with him.

After sending the address, Gu Sheng asked Zhou Shiyi to get in the car arranged by Gu's family and go there first.

In the car, the driver looked at the young master's classmates from the rearview mirror.

Last night, the Gu family went crazy and even called the police. Unexpectedly, the young master went to a classmate's house.

The driver suddenly met Gu Sheng's eyes from the rearview mirror, and Gu Sheng gave him a warning glance. The driver's scalp tightened, and he quickly looked back and concentrated on driving.

The house is a three-story single-family villa, and no one has lived in it all the time, but part-time workers have always come here to clean it, so there is no fireworks inside, but everything is ready.

When Zhou Shiyi was let in, Gu Sheng was suddenly a little excited.

After yesterday, he suddenly realized what this person meant to him.

It was his obsession that he would rather endure the sequelae of forcibly interrupting the hypnosis than give up.

When receiving hypnosis, it was normal at first, but after Dr. Li persuaded him to give up his obsession and forget those painful memories, he suddenly rejected it.

He didn't know what he was repelling. Obviously, in his previous life, he was tied to the bed like a beast, and the memory of being experimented with his body was still vivid, but he was suddenly very unwilling.

He heard Dr. Li's voice, guiding him to recall the innocent joy of his childhood.

He thought of his family, who opened the door to him, gathered around a dining table, looked at the door with a smile, and waited for him to walk in and have a New Year's Eve dinner together.

This is the yard when he was a child, and his parents are much younger, and his older brothers and sisters still look like teenagers.

And he didn't know when he became smaller, it was what he looked like when he was seven or eight years old.

He didn't know that he was still lying on the treatment bed in reality, with his eyes closed, and a tear flowed from the corner of his eyes.

Dr. Li has seen it. During the treatment process, she has also encountered such patients, and they have all kinds of reactions.

Some people burst into tears and laughed heartily after treatment, but she has never met someone as determined as Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng's hidden memories are very deep, and he is very sensitive to forgotten instructions.

Dr. Li could only give him psychological hints, and use his good memory to make Gu Sheng put down his guard.

Gu Sheng was about to go in, he seemed to have forgotten something important in his heart, but seeing the smiles of his family members, he felt that nothing was wrong, it was just that he had just stepped into the gate with one foot.

He suddenly heard someone sigh in his ear, and then called his name: "Gu Sheng."

He turned his head quickly, and found that there was nothing behind him, the yard was empty, and everything seemed to be his illusion.

Nian Meilan asked him with a smile: "What's the matter? The little monkey knows how to be shy, why don't you come in soon?"

Gu Sheng didn't seem to hear anything. At this moment, he only had one thought in his mind.

He wants to find this person!

Dr. Li watched Gu Sheng forcefully opened his eyes in horror, and got up from the treatment bed.

Gu Sheng's consciousness is still not fully awake, and he doesn't know what he is going to do, but Dr. Li can see clearly.

Gu Sheng's eyes were frozen, and he looked like a walking dead, but his eyes were always full of tears.

His eyes were both desperate and sad, looking at one direction paranoidly, full of deep hatred that one can never forget once seen.

Doctor Li suddenly didn't dare to stop him, and when Gu Sheng ran out, Doctor Li was still in shock.

She seemed to have seen a ghost crawling back from hell just now.

The consciousness is not fully awake, Gu Sheng can't hide his negative emotions, the frightening paranoia and the madness of wanting to drag people to hell together, make Dr. Li feel terrified at a glance.

Because of this, Gu Sheng ran all the way to the door of the library.

He thought clearly.

Since Zhou Shiyi can become his obsession, then keep him under his nose and he can't go anywhere.

Maybe he faced this face every day, but one day he suddenly let it go.

When Zhou Shiyi came to his house, Gu Sheng suddenly remembered that he didn't seem to have done his homework.

He went up to the second floor, and asked someone to help him bring home his homework, which was usually placed in the study on the second floor.

Among the pile of books, Gu Sheng picked and found the papers for the midterm exam.

After he finished the exam, he never went to school and has been studying at home.

When he got the test paper, he was suddenly a little embarrassed to take it out.

It turned out that his grades were not bad, and he was in the top 30 of the grade in the exams.

It's just that before he was reborn, seven or eight years had passed since he was in high school, and the knowledge in high school had long been returned to the teacher.

"Didn't you find it?" Zhou Shiyi followed behind and came up the stairs.

Gu Sheng gave up the test paper, and Zhou Shiyi also saw the score on that paper.

He didn't show any superfluous expressions. After getting it, he analyzed Gu Sheng's point loss.

He found that Gu Sheng lacked a lot of basic knowledge.

He explained the test paper to Gu Sheng, and he had a good idea in mind. He took out the textbook, found those knowledge points, and started from the beginning.

While talking, he found that Gu Sheng's mind didn't seem to be here, so he frowned.

Gu Sheng suddenly became alert at this time: "I'm a little thirsty and want to drink some water, you should also take a rest."

Zhou Shiyi opened his mouth, thinking, forget it, He Yanqing taught him the same thing.

Gu Sheng went to the kitchen to pour two glasses of water, and suddenly heard the doorbell ring, and when he opened the door, he saw He Yanqing.

He Yanqing was also surprised to see him.

Gu Sheng thought for a while, he seemed to be from the He family.

In the last life, it seemed that the youngest son of the He family was actually an S-level omega, and later the Gu family also moved their minds to marry the He family.

It's just that Gu Sheng was still lying in the hospital at that time, and he didn't know what would happen next.

Seeing that He Yanqing wanted to leave when he saw him, he wished that He Yanqing would leave quickly, but he had promised Zhou Shiyi that the two of them would come to his house to do homework together.

Zhou Shiyi saw that it took so long for Gu Sheng to pour a glass of water, so he went downstairs to see what was going on, and happened to meet He Yanqing and Gu Sheng stalemate at the door.

"Coming? Come in quickly."

Seeing that Zhou Shiyi had already gone downstairs, He Yanqing had no choice but to bite the bullet and go up to the second floor together.

The three of them were writing vigorously in the study room, and for a while there was only the rustling sound of the pen writing on the paper.

Zhou Shiyi has finished his homework and is previewing the rest of the content.

He Yanqing has a good foundation, and he came to Zhou Shiyi to discuss the competition questions of previous years with him.

Gu Sheng gave him a sample question when he wrote Zhou Shiyi.

He has forgotten all the basic knowledge, but fortunately his brain is not bad, and he has learned it once in his previous life, so he has to pick it up very quickly.

The three tacitly agreed not to interfere with each other, and only He Yanqing would show Zhou Shiyi a look when he saw an interesting question.

Gu Sheng bit the tip of his pen, frowning and struggled hard with that question.

He suddenly heard the two talking in low voices, and Zhou Shiyi was giving He Yanqing a lecture.

Gu Sheng suddenly lost his mind and looked at them from the side.

After Zhou Shiyi finished speaking, Gu Sheng immediately pushed the question in front of Zhou Shiyi: "I don't know how to do this question."

Zhou Shiyi glanced at it, and drew two auxiliary lines on it: "Look, start from here..."

He Yanqing took the draft paper, saw Gu Sheng immediately pushed him away, and suddenly felt an indescribable feeling in his heart.

Seeing that Gu Sheng was listening to the class, but he had to glance at him, I felt even more weird.

Afterwards, the feeling was even stronger, every time after he finished asking questions, Gu Sheng would follow behind him to ask questions.

After pushing He Yanqing away from Zhou Shiyi again, he took a provocative look at He Yanqing.

Zhou Shiyi also saw Gu Sheng's petty movements between the two of them. What he disliked the most was that when he was giving a lecture, that person was distracted.

He tapped in front of Gu Sheng with a pen: "Listen attentively."

Gu Sheng said sorry in a low voice, and stopped playing those petty thoughts.

The whole morning, the three of them were writing hard in the study on the second floor.

He Yanqing raised his head and realized that it was getting late. Only then did he realize that it was interesting for the three genders to gather together.

There happened to be three genders gathered, but the other two didn't know it, they thought he was a beta.

But he didn't know that the other two already knew his gender, they just didn't say it.

Zhou Shiyi is a bit slow in terms of gender, like beta, although he can't smell pheromones, he will sometimes mistake the gender of others.

But speaking of it, beta can judge based on experience, and won't distinguish between men and women by appearance alone like Zhou Shiyi.

Gu Sheng didn't have that idea.

In general, apart from some dissatisfaction at the beginning, He Yanqing was still very satisfied.

Zhou Shiyi was going to the hospital at noon, so he left early.

After he left, Gu Sheng and He Yanqing looked at each other, they looked away tacitly, and after a simple farewell, He Yanqing also left.

From that day on, Gu Sheng started to go back to school.

Zhou Shiyi was going to be a tutor at night, so he moved the time of make-up lessons to noon.

Although Gu Sheng was a little unhappy, Zhou Shiyi had promised him a long time ago, so he could only compromise.

However, He Yanqing and Zhou Shiyi are like conjoined twins, as long as he makes an appointment with Zhou Shiyi, Zhou Shiyi will call He Yanqing.

The three of them took advantage of their lunch break every day to do their homework in a coffee shop with a decent environment outside.

After coming and going, the three of them became familiar, and whoever went shopping would ask the other two.

But Gu Sheng's feelings were particularly obvious, and Zhou Shiyi seemed to consciously push him away.

Every time, Zhou Shiyi was the one who left early.

Only he and He Yanqing were left speechless.

What Zhou Shiyi thought was that after he left, He Yanqing tutored Gu Sheng's homework, and the relationship between the two of them improved by leaps and bounds.

He Yanqing didn't know why Gu Sheng had so much hostility towards him, every time Gu Sheng was alone with him, he was very picky with him, as if he wished he could never see him again.

Later, he discovered that Zhou Shiyi intentionally left the two of them behind in order to ease their relationship.

His stubbornness suddenly came up, he refused to leave, even if he and Gu Sheng were together without saying a word, he would stay until the end.

After many times, he seems to have discovered a secret.

Gu Sheng seems to be interested in Zhou Shiyi, but Zhou Shiyi seems to be matching the two of them.

*

The author has something to say:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
410K 55.1K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
76K 3.5K 65
An arranged marriage between the Famous Doctor, JEON JUNGKOOK and the CEO, KIM TAEHYUNG But Taehyung already have someone in his life People with bro...
169K 3.4K 31
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...