After transmigrating into bet...

By Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... More

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 10

3.5K 115 4
By Little_Spade

Chapter 10

At eight o'clock in the morning, the sun shone through the white curtains on the bulge on the single bed.

The bulge moved a bit, as if the sun had disturbed his sleep.

Gu Sheng turned over on the bed, suddenly found something was wrong, he sat up from the bed, the sun shone on his sleepy eyes, making him a little absent-minded for a moment.

He suddenly realized that this was not his room.

The small bedroom is very warmly furnished, with a single bed and a wardrobe in it, and a desk opposite the bed.

After a night of rest, the aftereffects of forcibly breaking out of the hypnosis had disappeared, and the memories that flooded up immediately made him wish to crash to death on the spot.

He ran out from the clinic and hospital yesterday, scaring Dr. Li enough. It was the first time she encountered someone who forcibly broke free from hypnosis.

Gu Sheng ran out regardless, with only one thought in mind, Zhou Shiyi.

He somehow ran to the door of the library, this was the place where he saw Zhou Shiyi for the last time.

I don't know how he was sane at that time, how he ran from the hospital to the library, and was not killed by a car along the way. It was really the blessing of Goddess of Luck.

How he was brought back by Zhou Shiyi later, and how he fell asleep defenselessly at Zhou Shiyi's house, Gu Sheng had the impression.

Thinking of how much face he had lost in front of Zhou Shiyi, he wished that he would lose his memory on the spot.

Soon, he realized that he obviously fell asleep on the sofa yesterday, but how did he sleep on the bed?

He got out of bed, stepped on the ground with bare feet, and after walking a few steps, he saw several junior high school textbooks spread out on the desk, on which someone had made notes.

The words on it are powerful and neat, and it is obvious that this is Zhou Shiyi's room.

Thinking of himself falling asleep on his enemy's bed, Gu Sheng felt uncomfortable all over, he hastily touched the back of his neck, it was still as smooth as before.

Still worried, Gu Sheng opened the door and rushed into the bathroom.

Zhou Shiyi heard the door opening, but turned around to find that the bathroom door was closed from the inside, and he also heard the sound of the lock being locked.

Gu Sheng clutched his glands nervously, as nervous as he was reading his own trial book, he stood sideways in front of the mirror, moved his hands away bit by bit, exposing the skin underneath.

He suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, the current Zhou Shiyi is not so perverted, he didn't secretly inject something into his glands while he was asleep.

Early in the morning, he was sweating from fright.

He looked down and found a new toothbrush and a clean towel on the sink, apparently for him.

When he came out of the bathroom with a gloomy face, he found that Zhou Shiyi had already put breakfast on the dining table.

Breakfast is a very simple fritters with white porridge and some pickles.

Seeing that Gu Sheng had packed up, Zhou Shiyi called him over for breakfast.

"Want something to eat?"

Gu Sheng looked at where Zhou Shiyi was busy for a while, and he sat opposite Zhou Shiyi.

Gu Sheng didn't speak, and Zhou Shiyi didn't take the initiative to start a conversation, and the two just had a breakfast in peace.

The white porridge entered the mouth, the soft and rotten rice grains entice people with the aroma of food, and the temperature of the white porridge was suitable, which soothed his stomach that had been hungry all day.

Gu Sheng was halfway through eating, only to find that he and the person he regarded as an enemy were sitting together for breakfast.

Zhou Shiyi eats his meals in a leisurely and gentle manner.

When Zhou Shiyi looked up, he realized that he was staring at Zhou Shiyi for a long time.

He turned his eyes quickly and found that there were still unpacked blankets on the sofa.

He occupied Zhou Shiyi's bed last night, so Zhou Shiyi could only deal with it on the sofa for one night.

Of course it wasn't the one-seater sofa yesterday, but Zhou Shiyi was such a big man, it shouldn't be comfortable to sleep on the sofa all night.

Gu Sheng's gaze seemed to be on fire, and he quickly looked away, only to see the closed door.

He was thoughtful, from yesterday to now, he seemed to have seen Zhou Shiyi alone.

He didn't know what Zhou Shiyi's family was like when he was in high school, but he knew that his family was not well off. With Zhou Shiyi's hard work, he got a scholarship every year. If he remembered correctly, there was an old man in his family.

Seeing Gu Sheng slow down, Zhou Shiyi reminded him:

"You fell asleep last night. I took your clothes to wash. I found your mobile phone in your pocket. It got wet and couldn't be turned on. I dried it with a hair dryer for you. It's charging now. Wait a minute. See if it works."

Speaking of mobile phones, Zhou Shiyi was a little speechless.

Before throwing the clothes into the washing machine yesterday, he habitually checked whether there was anything in his pocket, felt the residual heat on the wet clothes, and he didn't even know what Gu Sheng did in the bathroom.

Gu Sheng paused for a moment, lowered his eyes, and said, "Oh, I see."

After breakfast, Gu Sheng unplugged the charging cable of the mobile phone, and when the mobile phone was turned on, Gu Sheng stared at the blacked-out screen in a daze.

After he ran out yesterday, he felt that the phone in his pocket was vibrating all the time, and then it stopped. It must be that the phone was out of battery at that time.

Simply put, the waterproof function of the mobile phone is good, but it cannot be turned on, but the battery is out of power. After charging and pressing the power button, the icon on the mobile phone screen smoothly lights up.

He wanted to delay for a while, but thinking that he had been missing all night and couldn't get through the phone, his family must be very anxious.

Just as he was thinking, a call came in as soon as the phone was turned on.

It was as if someone had been calling him all the time, and now he got through all of a sudden.

Before he had time to think about it, Gu Sheng picked up the phone after seeing the note above.

The person on the other side didn't seem to expect to be able to get through, and was stunned for a while.

"Hello? Sheng Sheng, is that you?" Nian Meilan asked hesitantly on the other side, and there seemed to be some movement on the other side, asking her to open the door.

"Well, it's me." Gu Sheng stood on the balcony, looking down at the tile patterns on the floor.

Hearing Gu Sheng's voice, Nian Meilan breathed a sigh of relief, and she asked worriedly: "Sheng Sheng, why didn't you answer the phone yesterday? Mom is going to call the police."

She originally wanted to ask why she ran out suddenly and where she went, but she was afraid of irritating Gu Sheng, so she could only ask him why he didn't answer the phone.

On this end, Gu Sheng was silent for a while, and said: "Mom, I'm fine, I was staying at my classmate's house yesterday, and the phone just ran out of battery, so I charged it all night."

Nian Meilan was so angry that she wanted to rush over and take Gu Sheng back and beat her up. The Gu family is not the kind of family that would physically punish their children, and now she is obviously very angry at Gu Sheng.

"Is there anything you can't talk about? It's okay to call back." After talking for a while, Nian Meilan frowned and said softly,

"Shengsheng, mom is just worried about you. Are you feeling better now? They said that if the hypnosis is forcibly interrupted, there will be sequelae. Do you want to go to the hospital for a checkup?"

Gu Sheng looked at the opposite building, his mind drifted away, and his voice was very soft: "I'm fine, don't worry, I slept through it yesterday, and I'll be fine this morning."

"It's my fault that made you worry. I'll apologize to you when I come back tonight."

Listening to Gu Sheng exaggerating to make her happy, Nian Meilan's voice was a little choked up.

Gu Sheng is her youngest child, who has been sweet-talked and liked since he was a child.

For the first two children, she and Gu's father went out to work hard in their careers and often traveled on business. Later, the company gradually stabilized and they could often go home to accompany their children every day.

Gu Sheng was brought up by her alone, and his temper is the clearest, but now Gu Sheng is obviously unhappy, and he is still pretending to be relaxed, pretending to be okay in front of her, how can she not feel distressed.

Nian Meilan almost cried on the phone, Gu Sheng heard a male voice from over there: "Give it to me, I'll tell him."

The man answered the phone and said "Hello".

Gu Sheng shouted: "Brother."

On the balcony, Gu Sheng was on the phone. He was too far away, so he could only hear the voice intermittently, and couldn't make out what he was saying.

Zhou Shiyi put the porridge into an insulated box and was going to take it to the hospital later.

After getting the first place in the grade, it means that his scholarship is stable, so Zhou Shiyi persuaded the old man to go to the hospital for a check-up.

Grandma Zhou said that as people get older, there is always something wrong with their bodies.

But Zhou Shiyi knew that she was reluctant to part with the money, so Zhou Shiyi told her about the scholarship he got, and told her not to worry about the money.

Seeing that the old man is still hesitating, Zhou Shiyi can only say that he will enter the third year of high school next semester, which is a critical period, and if something goes wrong with her body, Zhou Shiyi will be easily distracted.

Grandma Zhou became anxious immediately, and said that she could not delay her study, and she agreed to go to the hospital after Zhou Shiyi repeatedly assured that it would not affect her study.

After entering the hospital for an examination, several nodules were found on the lungs.

After receiving the examination report, the doctor suggested that he should be hospitalized for observation first. If he could not control it, he could only undergo surgery.

Zhou Shiyi took Grandma Zhou's slip and went down to pay the fee and go through the hospitalization procedures.

The people in the ward saw that Zhou Shiyi was looking good, and he was always busy. When the people in the same ward needed help sometimes, he would take the initiative to help, so Grandma Zhou's patients had a very good impression of him. .

He also said to Grandma Zhou: "This is your grandson. Now young people really grow up and get better, and people are still filial."

Grandma Zhou couldn't hide her joy when she saw others praise Zhou Shiyi, saying that he was indeed filial.

Zhou Shiyi didn't lie to Grandma Zhou either, he did get a scholarship, but it will take a while to get the card.

And after that, I don't know if I need to have an operation, which also requires a lot of money, so Zhou Shiyi took Grandma Zhou behind his back to pick up the work outside.

I often work part-time in the school hospital at 3:00 and 1st line. On weekends, I spare time to go to the library to do homework, go to the hospital in the afternoon, and do tutoring in the evening.

His client was originally dissatisfied with his age, but knowing that Zhou Shiyi had excellent grades in Mingde Middle School, and even got the first place in his grade, he said to try it out for a while.

He had something to do yesterday, so he didn't go. Today he plans to go early to make up for the lessons that were left behind yesterday.

After Gu Sheng made the phone call, he came in from the balcony, and saw Zhou Shiyi packing an insulated box and teaching materials into his bag.

Taking advantage of Gu Sheng's phone call just now, Zhou Shiyi packed up his things and went into the bedroom to get things.

Gu Sheng took a look at the teaching materials of the junior high school, and asked, "This seems to be from a junior high school, right?"

Zhou Shiyi didn't hide it either: "I'm tutoring people."

Thinking of the closed door, Gu Sheng had a guess in his heart.

But he was not familiar with Zhou Shiyi, so it was a bit offensive to ask hastily.

"How about this, my grades in science are not good, so you come to make up for me, and I can give you how much money you have as a tutor."

Hearing this, Zhou Shiyi stopped what he was doing and looked at him without speaking.

Gu Sheng couldn't find what kind of tutor he wanted, his words obviously had an ulterior motive.

Seeing Zhou Shiyi frowned, his eyes showed disapproval.

Gu Sheng's face turned cold immediately: "I saw you with that new classmate named He Yanqing yesterday, he can do it, why can't I?"

Zhou Shiyi suddenly realized that it was because of He Yanqing.

In the original book, there is also a plot where Gu Sheng asks He Yanqing to give him a make-up lesson. During the make-up lesson, the two contacted many times and finally found their own heart, but there is no cannon fodder for him.

Now Gu Sheng is probably a little dissatisfied with him taking up He Yanqing's time.

Unexpectedly, Gu Sheng would show possessiveness towards He Yanqing at this moment.

Zhou Shiyi thought that if the main character Gongshou could achieve a positive result as soon as possible, maybe the plot would be over, so he nodded in agreement.

As for tuition fees. He also had to do his homework.

He and He Yanqing also wrote their own in the library, but when they encountered questions that they didn't know, He Yanqing would discuss them together.

One sheep is herding, and two sheep are herding.

Zhou Shiyi didn't think he could teach them anything, so how could he take his money.

He acted as a tool man, putting wires on the front bridge of He Yanqing and Gu Sheng.

Seeing that he agreed, Gu Sheng's brows relaxed a lot. He was satisfied with Zhou Shiyi's understanding of current affairs, and said with a smile: "Then start from today, and you can go to my place."

*

The author has something to say:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 5.8K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
91.9K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
177K 352 19
Just a horny girl