After transmigrating into bet...

Little_Spade द्वारा

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... अधिक

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 7

3.8K 121 5
Little_Spade द्वारा

Chapter 07

The atmosphere in Class 1 (Senior Grade 2) has been a little strange since the morning self-study.

Gu Sheng is like a human-shaped refrigerator, with a tense face, sitting there blowing cold air.

Qin Shu was sitting on the seat, looking at Gu Sheng who was obviously angry with a cold face, and then Zhou Shiyi who was calmly brushing up questions, he always felt a little strange, but he couldn't tell what was so strange.

After the morning self-study, no one in the class moved around, and fell into a very strange and quiet atmosphere.

The head teacher pushed the door in from the outside, and was startled by the students who were sitting inside.

The head teacher of Class 1 (Second Year 2) is surnamed Gao, but he is a short, middle-aged man with a big belly.

"It's all there. A new classmate came to our class. Everyone welcomes with applause." Teacher Gao asked He Yanqing from behind to introduce himself to everyone.

The arrival of a new classmate added a bit of interest to the boring high school life, and He Yanqing was also good-looking, so everyone compared the new classmate He Gusheng together in their hearts, and finally came to a conclusion.

Gu Sheng looks very handsome, and the new classmate's facial features are softer, like a little sweet O.

So everyone was a little enthusiastic about the addition of this new classmate.

Amid the applause, He Yanqing stood up on the podium nervously: "Hello everyone, I am a new student in Class 2 (1) of Senior High School. My name is He Yanqing. The one next to me is He Yan. Qing. I hope everyone will take care of you in the days to come."

After speaking, he wrote his name on the blackboard.

After Huang Cheng dropped out of the class, he rearranged his seats again.

Zhou Shiyi's seat didn't move, it was still in the last row, but Gu Sheng moved one seat forward, and became the penultimate table, and there was still an empty seat behind.

Sure enough, according to the plot of the original novel, Mr. Gao arranged the front and back tables for Gu Sheng and He Yanqing.

Zhou Shiyi looked up from the exercise book and glanced at He Yanqing.

As the protagonist, He Yanqing is undoubtedly very good-looking. After He Yanqing said that he was a beta, the students around were a little disappointed.

But looking at his face, I feel that if it is He Yanqing, it is not impossible.

Different from the stereotyped omega, He Yanqing's height is more like a beta, but the frame is smaller, and the whole person is more youthful.

In another ordinary world, Zhou Shiyi has never been in a relationship. He doesn't know whether he is gay or straight, and he doesn't think that a certain person's appearance fits his aesthetics very well.

So he generally doesn't pay attention to the looks of the people around him, let alone a person of the same sex.

But he also knew that homosexuality existed in their world.

Maybe they would like this look.

But in this world, He Yanqing is an omega and Gu Sheng is an alpha. Whether they are the same sex or the opposite sex, Zhou Shiyi feels confused.

I don't want to think about it, it has nothing to do with him being a beta.

Last night, after finishing his homework, he lay on the bed and had a dream.

The perspective of the dream was a bit strange, he saw another Zhou Shiyi.

He is now in the third perspective, watching what happened when he was framed for stealing, or the original plot.

The place where the dream appeared was still in the small garden next to the physical education class. Huang Cheng held Yuan's backpack and asked Zhou Shiyi to apologize to Li Shu.

Yuan body was so angry that his face turned red, and he refused to back down, so Huang Cheng and his followers took the lead in beating him up.

Gu Sheng appeared earlier this time than in reality.

When Huang Cheng didn't get the answer he wanted from Yuanshen and made a move against Yuanshen, Gu Sheng appeared.

After Huang Cheng and the others ran away, Gu Sheng stretched out his hand to Yuan, who was lying on the ground.

From the perspective of the original body, Gu Sheng seemed to be pitying him, but it was so beautiful.

But in the end, Yuanchen didn't know whether it was due to hostility towards Gu Sheng or low self-esteem, Yuanchen just pursed his lips, got up from the ground, and thanked Gu Sheng coldly.

Zhou Shiyi guessed it was the latter.

The outstretched hand was in vain, and Gu Sheng didn't take it to heart. In the original book, Gu Sheng also found someone to testify for the original body. Later, Huang Cheng was punished with a serious demerit.

Gu Sheng was like a ray of light shining into his world in his original gloomy high school days.

That's why the original body knew that Gu Sheng was staying in China, and changed his choice, just to go to the same university as Gu Sheng.

Zhou Shiyi watched the development of the plot like an outsider.

But when he saw that the original body secretly slipped a thank you letter to Gu Sheng and brought Gu Sheng breakfast, Zhou Shiyi suddenly became a little messy.

Yuanshen never said he liked Gu Sheng, but he would always notice Gu Sheng's every move, knowing that he was going to play golf and needed someone to bring water, so he pretended to drop by and help Gu Sheng bring things.

Zhou Shiyi's expression became more and more strange, he seemed to coincide with the original action trajectory of the original plot.

Zhou Shiyi woke up suddenly and sat up.

Something fell off his body, and he looked down to find a clean blanket on his body.

It's grandma.

He accidentally fell asleep just now, without a quilt, this blanket must have been covered by grandma for him.

Zhou Shiyi thought about the dream just now, and then thought about this week, he seemed to get too close to Gu Sheng.

I don't know why, the plot will be slightly different, but he is still walking according to the original trajectory.

Does that mean that no matter how hard he tries to make changes in the future, the world consciousness will be corrected, and he, a small cannon fodder, will still go to the set ending.

wrong!

He can have this dream, which is a reminder left by his original body, and the world consciousness cannot interfere with his actions. His being able to come to this world is the best proof.

Therefore, the most important thing now is to stay away from the original plot.

While waiting for the bus in the morning, he looked at the change in his hand.

Except for those who took the bus, the rest was to bring change for Gu Sheng. After hesitating for a while, he still brought a breakfast, so he had to make it clear in person.

That's why this morning happened.

He Yanqing didn't know if this class was always like this, except that the students were a little more enthusiastic at the beginning, but later, when the teacher walked out of the classroom, the class immediately became quiet and no one spoke.

When the boy in front of him suddenly stood up from his seat, the chair made an abrupt sound on the ground, everyone turned to look at the young alpha, but the boy didn't pay attention, and left the classroom with big strides.

After he left, the students in the class slowly became active, discussing in a low voice what happened to the school grass today.

He Yanqing noticed that the boy at the desk in front of him didn't come back after school in the morning.

When I came back in the afternoon, I slept on the table all the time.

When the teacher saw him sleeping on the table, he hesitated.

Not only because of Gu Sheng's status, but also Gu Sheng respected the teachers in the school on weekdays, and he was quite serious in his lectures. They all suspected that Gu Sheng was not feeling well, so they didn't go down to disturb him.

When it was the last class in the afternoon, the students in the class were suddenly discussing something excitedly.

Gu Sheng was woken up by someone, and looked at the movement in front of him with an unkind expression, with his face printed with red marks on his school uniform.

Tomorrow is the mid-term exam, and now the school has printed out the list of exam rooms and pasted it on the wall.

Class (1) of the second year of high school is a key class, and the mid-term exam is coming soon, so they still enthusiastically go to see their own exam room.

Zhou Shiyi saw the examination room he was in. The seats for the midterm exam were arranged according to the final grades of the previous semester, so Zhou Shiyi returned to the first examination room.

There are 30 candidates in each examination room, and the first examination room is naturally the top 30 candidates in the school.

After getting the test paper and writing down the name and student number, Zhou Shiyitong scanned through it, turned to the last page to read the composition, had a general idea in mind, and turned back to start answering the first question.

The first subject is Chinese. Fortunately, he took the time to memorize all the ancient poems that he must memorize. Chinese is more based on years of accumulation, so it is not difficult to pick it up.

When he finished writing the composition, he found that there were still five minutes left, and there were many people like him.

He went back and checked whether his relevant information was complete, checked the previous multiple-choice questions, and after confirming that they were correct, the bell rang for the end of the exam.

In general, the students at the last table collect the test papers from the back to the front. When Zhou Shiyi came here, he discovered that Gu Sheng was the one who collected the test papers in their group.

There is only one person between Gu Sheng and him, but he has never noticed it.

Also, Gu Sheng's grades have always been good, so it's normal to appear in the first examination room.

During the whole process, Gu Sheng didn't look at Zhou Shiyi.

Ever since he and Gu Sheng made it clear, Gu Sheng didn't exist that Zhou Shiyi, sitting in the same examination room, he was no different from a stranger.

Two days were spent in the exam, and when the last subject of English was finished, Zhou Shiyi closed his pen cap and slowly returned to the classroom.

In the class, the students are checking the answers, and most of them are packing things.

After the mid-term exam is over, it is the weekend. No matter how well the exam is, everyone is very excited when it comes to the weekend.

The head teacher went to the classroom and said the precautions, and let this group of students who were eager to return to their hearts go on vacation early.

Zhou Shiyi was carrying his schoolbag. Seeing that it was still early in the sky, he planned to cut his hair. If it was too long, it would easily interfere with his sight.

There is a barber shop in an old street in front of Tongzilou.

It has been open for many years, and the fees are reasonable, but the craftsmanship has not changed.

Zhou Shiyi cut the most classic hairstyle in his student days, and the whole shape was supported by one face, but at least Zhou Shiyi finished it.

With his bag on his back, he went to Brother Chen to arrange work for him.

He is still a minor now, and he does all the jobs that are not difficult, such as helping people look after the store and doing odd jobs.

Recently, grandma coughed badly at night and couldn't sleep all night. She could only squint for a while in the morning.

She didn't let Zhou Shiyi find out, and it was also in the middle of the night that Zhou Shiyi came out of the room to drink some water, since he heard the old man coughing all the time.

The old man has saved his whole life, but he is afraid of going to the hospital, afraid of getting some serious illness, and afraid of spending money.

Zhou Shiyi wanted to save some money and take grandma to see a doctor.

Zhou Shiyi spent the whole weekend at work.

As long as he is free, he will take out the knowledge points recorded in the small notebook and write it down again.

Zhou Shiyi didn't enter the classroom until school started on Monday, and Zhou Shiyi noticed that the classroom had become quiet.

This time, they didn't look at him with schadenfreude, but more with amazement and curiosity.

He didn't know until he went in that the results of the midterm exam had already come out.

Last night, they suddenly saw the report card sent by the head teacher in the class group, and countless people wailed.

The school couldn't even wait for the last night, and directly sentenced them to death.

Although the report card has not been printed yet, they already know their results.

The test papers for this exam are self-proposed by the school, and they are very difficult, especially in general science.

Based on the mentality that it is difficult for themselves and others are also difficult, they feel that the gap will not be too big.

They are all top students, even if they find it difficult, the final ranking will not change much.

The same is true, they found themselves surrounded by some familiar names, the score gap is not so large.

But they couldn't bear the first place in their class, and everyone felt a little surprised when they saw the rankings. After thinking about how hard Zhou Shiyi worked so hard, his previous grades were not bad, and it seemed that he was not bad at being the first place in his grade.

But when they saw his score, everyone felt a little unbalanced.

Some people get 99 points, because he can only get 99 points, and some people get full marks, because the test paper scores are only full marks.

Zhou Shiyi got full marks for such a perverted theory, and now the gap has widened.

You are all human, why are you Zhou Shiyi so perverted? Does the difficulty of the test paper affect your perfect score at all? Also let people live.

They discussed in the class why Zhou Shiyi did so well in the exam this time.

Someone said something, it might be that whoever left, and no one bullied him, it seems that the results are not difficult to accept.

The class was silent for a moment.

Yes, Zhou Shiyi was able to calm down and study hard, and it was only natural that his grades would improve.

They mentioned a few more words about Zhou Shiyi, but the words were not so nice, nothing more than that, the reason why they did so well in the exam was not to get a scholarship.

Then one of them suddenly posted: "Zhou Shiyi is also in this group."

The class group withdrew several messages, and then they started discussing the midterm exam again, and uploaded all the above content.

Everyone avoided Zhou Shiyi's abnormal grades and discussed the newcomer He Yanqing.

This time the second grade is also in their class, not the monitor who has always been the first in the class, but He Yanqing who has just transferred to their class.

The new classmate is also a dark horse that suddenly comes in.

Zhou Shiyi didn't know these days, but at that time he was busy working and didn't have time to look at his phone.

And He Yanqing hasn't entered the class yet, so he doesn't know his grades yet.

So the next day, when the two of them entered the classroom under the amazed and surprised eyes of other students, they were a little confused.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.4K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
15.8K 561 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
64K 3.5K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...