Forgotten | {Jay's Little Sis...

By marauder501

You know the main 4 VK's, but what if one of them had a sister, who they left. Her name is Naomi, her father... More

Cast And Info
1- The News
2- The Offer
3- New Family
4- The Coronation
The Coranation- Summary
Authors Note
5- Will you go on a date?
6- The Date
7- What's my name?
8- Kidnapping
9- Confronting & The Deal
10- Long Lost Mother
11- Long Lost Sister
12- Pirates Plan
13- Its Goin' Down
14- Kidnapping 2.0
15- The Tour
17- Uma and Cotillion p2
18 - Uma and Cotillion p3 and responsibilities
19- Inbetween Movies
A/N
Cast and Info p2
25- Outfits and Styles
20- VK day
21- Hades
22- Meanwhile
A/N
23- Meanwhile p2
24- The Meeting
25- Is that.. Jay?!
26- Out the Barrier
27- In Bore-adon (again)
A/N
28- Fucking knights...

16- Uma and Cotillion

1K 32 8
By marauder501

Naomi's POV

It was 3 hours until Cotillion, and the plan. Tonight was going to be perfect. Now I need an excuse to leave.

"I'm going out" I said to Evie and Mal.

"Hold on, Hold on" Mal said.

"Wait right there" Evie said at the same time.

I groaned, "what?" I said.

"Where are you going?" Mal said.

"To the coast, Why? Do you think I'm going to escape?" I laughed, "one thing you girls should know is that I can't swim so therefore I can't escape this stereotypical island. So yeah, toodles" I said while running out.

I passed multiple people until I made it to the coast. There I saw a huge, teal tentacle appearing out the ocean. I walk up to it and gave it a dress I stole from Evie, with a few adjustments from myself. It then came out to reveal Uma, back in her human form, she put on the dress and I talked to Uma for an hour. Then I left for the dorms. She slid back into the ocean to go find Ben and activate the spell.

But not before saying, "Remember Uma, stick with the plan, whatever we say is just acting." I whispered to the Ocean.

I found my way back inside and went to the girls room, I heard Jay and Carlos talk in there too so I stayed outside and listened.

"How!? Why!? How could you let her go! And why?!" I heard Jay shout.

"Well she didn't really give us much of a choice Jay, so.. CALM DOWN" I heard Mal yell.

"And stop yelling at them too, she's tricky and we ALL know that" Carlos said.

"Yeah, guys we need to calm down. Remember, if we want to build a relationship with her we need to trust. And trust goes 2 ways" Evie said. I chose this as my time to walk in.

"Wise words" I said while opening the door, "that's another reason why I like you the most" I said to her.

"Where. Were. You?!" Jay exclaimed he said playfully smacking my arm, with a book.

"I. Was. At. The. Coast!" I said back, mimicking his tone, also smacking his with the book i pried out of his hands.

"Ugh!" He said annoyed, "I forgot how annoying you were" he said.

"Aww don't tell me you didn't like it." I said pouting. "Anyway, I need to get dressed, we only have a hour and a half left so." I said pointing at my wrist like I had a watch on, "tik tok."

"Oh shit, that's right. I forgot you weren't changed. Now let's get you dressed!" Evie said dragging me into the bathroom. She gave me the suit.

I stared at it in awe, it was formal but it had a pirate vibe to it, "Evie... it's... amazing!" I said to her.

"I'm glad you like it, now put it on and show the others!" She said. She walked out so I could put it on.

I put it on and did my makeup, then I put my necklaces on and earrings. Lastly I put my ring on, this ring was special. It contained the sand of the Cave of Wonders inside it, and that's what helped me learn to use my power and amplify it. I decided to wear my crown necklace out this time.

I walked out and I could tell they all were shocked that I was in a suit.

"So..." I said. "Do I look ok?"

"You... look stunning" Carlos said.

"Careful dude, that's my sister" Jay said slapping his chest.

"And I'm Lesbian and I have a girlfriend" I said, "also aren't you supposed to be going with Fairy Godmothers Daughter?" I asked him.

He looked shocked that I knew, "How'd you know about Jane?" He asked, but I ignored it.

"Now that that's cleared up, let's go shall we?" I said while walking out.

The girls walked behind me, Jay and Carlos walked in front of me protectively. I pushed them out the way.

"Honestly, I can handle cameras." I laughed.

"It's not cameras I'm worried about." Jay said, angrily.

"Well... again, I'm Lesbian and Taken, also I'm used to being pestered by boys so... I can handle them too" I said to him in a mocking tone.

"I- uh... ugh fine" he said, backing off. Finally.

He walked next to me and said, "I see you haven't gotten rid of the crown," he said pointing at my necklace.

"Uhh... yeah." I said a bit embarrassed.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Well. It was kind of my last reminder of you. Because, even though I hate you, I still don't only want to remember that bad memories of you." I said looking down.

He pulled me into a hug and I stiffened, then lightly hugged him back. We continued to walk until we reached the boats.

We left Mal at the entrance and made our way down the stairs, people kept staring and pointing at me because I was a girl in a suit or because I was new. Honestly, Auradon is so stereotypical.

A camera crew came up to me, "Miss! Miss! What's your name?" They asked.

I turned to Evie, "Do I have to answer?" I asked. She laughed and nodded. I sighed, and turned back to the camera, "Shar" I said simply.

"And Miss! Why are you wearing a suit and not a dress?" They asked.

"Because I hate dresses.." I replied, getting annoyed. Then an idea popped into my head, my eyes widened when I thought this, "but the designer of this suit and many dresses here, is right here" I said putting on a fake cheerful act and pulling Evie up in front of me, "ask away" I said to them and patted Evie on the shoulder then left her.

I went over to the punch bar and grabbed a drink. Then the boy from before, Emir I think his name was, came up to me, "Why are you wearing a suit, its not even a formal one. And suits are for boys" he said to me, looking in disgust.

"That's not how you'd usually greet a lady" I said to him with a smirk, "and if you honestly think I care, you can go cry about it. I wonder which prince and princess raised such a stereotypical, vacuous child like you." I said to him.

"Well! You may take that up with my parents! Princess Jasmine and Prince Aladdin!" He said to me.

I snickered at those names out of habit. "What?" He said, "what's so funny?" He said to me.

"Oh? Me? Well I'm just used to hearing those names in a different way, from my dad" I said to him, smirking.

"Oh? And who may your dad be?" He asked accusingly.

I was just about to answer with a rude, snarky comment when a girl came from behind him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Emir! Stop pestering other girls! Honestly!" She said to him. "I am so sorry about my brother. He's... a handful. I'm Amira, who might you be? I don't think I've seen you around here before" she said putting her hand out.

"It's fine and I'm new." I said ignoring her hand and not telling her my name. The trumpets started playing, "Welp, gotta go find my...... brother" I said to her, I practically spat the word brother out and stomped on it.

"Oh.. erm I didn't catch your name!" She said to me as I turned around to leave.

"Didn't say it" I said to her.

I went up to find Evie, Carlos, Jay, Lonnie, and another girl who was linking arms with Carlos, so she must of been Jane.

"Where were you?" Carlos asked.

"I went to get a drink and I met the children of Jasmine and Aladdin" I shrugged. They all looked at me worried, "Don't worry, I didn't kill them! I'm not going to judge them on a grudge that was against my parents." I said to them. They all looked relieved.

The trumpets played once more, and the announcer yelled, "The Future Lady Mal" as he held his hand out.

Mal walked down the stairs in a yellow dress with blue accents. Ew, yellow really isn't her colour, especially with the purple hair.

People clapped and bowed, I clapped a bit as Evie went up to meet her. They talked a bit, I couldn't hear though.

The trumpets played again, the announcer then yelled, "King Benjamin" he, once again, held his hand out for display of person.

Ben then walked down in his signature blue suit. He was different though, his eyes were dazed, his smile was light, like he was dreaming and he walked differently. I knew he'd been fully spelled now. Everyone, excluding myself, bowed down.

He walked down and bowed to Mal, he looked up at her worried and sad. "Mal.. I wish I had time to explain." He said.

Then he looked up at the stairs to reveal Uma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...
11.9K 180 7
When the pressure of being a royal becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle to find out that her archenemy Uma, daughter of Ursula, has take...
56.5K 827 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...
50.5K 1K 35
When Mal and the other VKs leave and never return, Magnolia feels nothing but betrayal. She had no sister and the person she thought was her mother w...