Another Day At The Beach

By Ansley1

Sadie has lived in California all her life, she loves the ocean, so when another day at the beach turns into... More

โ™กSadie's Introโ™ก
Something Different
Its just you and me...

Quick save

7 1 0
By Ansley1

Sadie's pov:
"Left! Right! Right! Left!" he yelled, he was really beginning to get into this game. He was determined to call me his.

Normally I this isn't something I would have considered to determine if he could be my boyfriend or not. I would have at least grotto know him and then see if it would work out, but something about him was just so mysterious. I know him from somewhere I just can't put my finger on it. I wish I could just figure it out and quick, before I do something stupid.

I drove father down the road, follow his directions on when and where to turn next. " Take a right up here." he said and I did as said. We turned off onto a gravel road, I have no clue where we are or if we are even in Cali anymore. "Right" he said again. I quickly toke the right. The road went straight from gavel to dirt. It was different, normally I never get this far out in the country, hell I've never even seen a farm, but I have always dreamed that one day I would get to move out of Cali and live somewhere on a farm. Maybe get a few cows, a horse or two, maybe a pig, and some chickens, ya know?

I was so busy thinking I want even watching the road, "Sadie! river!" Cameron yelled. I blamed on the brakes, stopping right at the edge of the river? "Sorry Cameron, I got caught up in my thoughts." I said, feeling stupid.

He placed his hand on my back," It's ok, we are fine. Yeah its like 12:30 in the morning, and we are out her driving around not knowing where we are going, because we are playing a game that so far has been really fun." he said, causing me to giggle.

I turner the car off and got out, "where are you going?" he asked

"To go check out this so called 'river' you speak  of." I said

He just had this look on his face, I couldn't even describe it to your he just looked so stupid, "Ya coming?" I asked

He jumped out the car, following me to the 'river'. "Cameron you know this is a creek right?" I asked him oh so seriously.

"Really, I swear from the car, it looked like a giant river!" He said, and we both just laughed

"I want count this as a dead end if you agree that we can spend the night here?" I said using my sweet puppy eyes that I use on my dad to get stuff.

He stood there for a moment, "Yeah, we can stay here."

He stood there while I pulled the car off in to the big field that lined the side of the rode. When I got back he was, I guess trying to start a fire. "Do you need some help there?" I asked him.

"No, I got it babe." I smiled at my name

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
182K 8.3K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
378K 11.9K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...