Kaleidoscope

By YEETUSMAGEETUS

a karl jacobs x male reader story the world is a dark and scary place, but you fill it with color. More

~Meet the Characters~
001- Remeber?

~Prologue~

33 2 1
By YEETUSMAGEETUS

Welcome to Kaleidoscope, a book about 2 boys.

One a minecraft streamer, one a drained college student.

Kieran Zoft, our main character (you!) is studying to be a doctor, per his mothers request. He would give up his life to study what he wanted, that being marine biology. But his mother said the job wasn't financially stable enough.

Karl Jacobs, the love interest, has it easy. He plays video games and makes thousands. But he has his struggles with his sexuality and his personality. Will the backlash from his community drive him away from streaming?

The two boys met unexpectedly in a Lowes, one asking the other for assistance carrying a box. As the fated day goes, Kieran carries a shelf to Karl's SUV, and they become quick friends.

Could that friendship delve into more? Will these two boys connect in the way they'd both been dreaming of?

Next Part: Meet the characters!

Part one release: SEPTEMBER 9 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.5M 34.8K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
378K 11.9K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...