๐๐‹๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„. ( aq...

Od moonlight_iza

๐“ž๐“ž๐“ž. ๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐˜พ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ โ†บ โ”€โ”€โ”€ " สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡, ษช แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด›'s แด˜สŸแด€sแด›ษชแด„ สŸแดแด แด‡ " ... Vรญce

-หห‹ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐„ หŠหŽ-
๐ข. ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡ ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐—
๐ข๐ข. ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐— ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—…
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐–บ๐—‡๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—…
๐ฏ. ๐–บ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–บ๐—…

๐จ. ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ

1.1K 39 1
Od moonlight_iza

┌─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┐

. PLASTIC LOVE
─── ( 000 )
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽!

└─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┘

Cristel was peacefully sleeping with her back faced towards the ceiling. She shifted in her sleep, turning onto her side. Faint knocks were heard on the door as they gradually got louder. The woman let out a soft sigh, Cristel's bedroom door opened with a creak.

It was her mother, the lady approached her sleeping daughter. She knew waking up Cristel wasn't a small task. "Cristel, it's time to wake up." she said, raising her voice just so her sleeping daughter could wake up.

After a few more attempts Cristel lazily blinked open her eyes, catching the glimpse of her mother while being in a half awake state.

"Get ready for school, you better not be late." her mother urged before she turned around to leave. Just as she was about to go an unexpected impulse came upon her. She turned towards Cristel again, planting a small peck on her forehead. Even if Cristel was 17 now, she will always be her daughter. With a gentle stroke on her cheek her mother once again reminded Cristel to not be late before she finally left.

It isn't often for her mother to show affection as she's mostly busy with work, or just simply tells her to do something productive or even better study.

why do i have school... it feels too cozy to get up...

She dragged herself out of bed, still feeling sleepy. As Cristel stumbled into the bathroom, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She couldn't help but notice that her hair was messy with dark circles visible under her eyes.

Cristel splashed her face with cold water, feeling too tired to do anything. Sleep is supposed to give people rest, but it's never enough for her.

After brushing her teeth she got ready for the day. Wearing her uniform Cristel grabbed her backpack, heading out of her room.

Going downstairs, the scent of waffles hit her nose. It wasn't the exact favorite breakfast, but if would be a lie if she said she didn't like it.

"Where's mom?" she asked her grandma taking a seat.

"She already left for school." her grandma replied as she arrived with her breakfast.

"Yeah..." the young lady mumbled as she took out her phone and started to eat.

"Cristel, what did your uncle say about phones on the table? You didn't even eat breakfast on the dining table. Always in your room with your phone." Her grandma spoke with disappointment as she kept on speaking.

"It's just for once. I'm not with my phone all the time. I've been hardly eating anything because of exams and studying. When I don't study, that's a problem. When I'm studying it's just show and stupid or I'm secretly hiding my phone behind the book. For once!" she looked devastated, putting away her phone.

"Of course. Be ungrateful. The fact that I cook for you all and clean for you all isn't enough. Having kids is a total waste." her grandma almost gawked at her, heading inside the kitchen.

i know you're really hard working and do a lot for us but... that doesn't mean you all get to judge me for the little time being that i'm giving to myself...

A soft sigh escaped her lips, feeling guilty, but at the same time both of them had a point.

While eating breakfast she pondered, about her life. Specifically about her present. Shaking off the past memories she came out of her home as Cristel decided to walk to school. The sun casting golden ray all over. Light sounds of birds chirping. There was a bakery nearby, she has been there with her friends quite a few times and without a doubt the food they make there is delicious.

╭ ╮

╰ ╯

After 6 hours of school and supplementary tests, she was certainly exhausted. And, 3 more tutoring sessions, she finally had freedom. But even after going home with a little bit of rest, she would had to sit to study, again.

It was exactly 4:40 in the afternoon. Cristel and her friends had decided to hang out today, roaming around in places and decided to go to some cafe, bakery or restaurant before heading home.

It was a beautiful evening. The atmosphere was warm and chill enough to make her feel drowsy yet fun to be around. Academically, she weren't the smartest in your friend group. But certainly the funniest. They hang out a lot, unlike Cristel. Her parents don't allow as often. She still wondered how can people be smart like that.

Shaking off the thought sne went on with the time, roaming around with your friends. Talking, laughing, sharing memories and having one of the best days she could think of.

isn't it weird..? how we're all.. 'friend's and yet they talk shit about each other behind their back? or behind the, whatever you call it... curtains secretly plot or find out clues to drag the other person down? isn't it just so funny.

Almost past 7 pm it was finally time to say goodbye. Everyone parted their ways to their home. She decided to walk once again to go to home, it was already quite dark although it was only 7 pm.

Cristel walking, thinking of the time she spent with your friends feeling delightful. And somewhat upset at the same time.

Until a silhouette was there. It was a boy who looked her age. She narrowed her eyes to see who it was until they were close.

akira?

Her eyes narrowed once again when she saw the Japanese boy. He is from one of her tutorings.

The boy who had a crush on her. He would shamelessly stare at her during class. His friends going crazy whenever she entered, as if Cristel was his girlfriend or something. Asking her out through a friend of your friend, heck he can't even pronounce her name correctly.

Things got bizarre to the point of stalking Cristel to her home. Until one of her friends in the tutoring decided to go with her and tell the teacher. He was nice about it, she had requested the matter to not be in her families ears. The teacher took care of the situation as after that Akira wouldn't even look at her which she were more than happy about.

The boy who couldn't even talk to Cristel is now standing in front of her. She ignored it and walked past him. But he grabbed herr arm, face to face.

"What do you want?" she questioned, her eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as she attempted to tug herself free. However, he was holding her arm tightly so he refused to let go.

"How could you reject me?" he spoke with a slight edge to his voice.

"By rejecting you? I don't like you do you not understand? I know people can't control who they like but you literally stalked me." she responded to his absurd question. Not having any interest to drag this topic any further than it already was.

"And I still like you..." He muttered with a hint of numbness in his voice.

"Listen, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. I'm sure you'll find someone else that will accept you. We should part our ways. You only know my name and face, we aren't even friends to begin with."

"But I don't want to be your friend... I want to be your lover."

that was cringe, and dude... i don't even wanna be friends with you.

"I'm sorry but, no. Truth can be bitter sometim-" she looked away, just for a moment. But then feeling a sharp pain in her stomach.

Cristel froze in place not being able to move. Looking down she saw a knife piercing through her stomach, the knife holder being Akira.

"YOU'RE LYING! Why can't you love me the way I love you! No one can love you the way I do!" he yelled at her. His face was red as if he was raging mad.

"That's exactly why I don't want your so called love." she managed to stammer out the words. Then feeling the knife twisting inside her stomach. The pain becoming indescribable.

"Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about!" he yelled once again as he keep twisting the knife without any mercy.

Her vision was hazy, the world around her was blocking out as she fell to ground. She felt it serval times, how many times? Who knows. She was too dazed to understand that. A bit of blood spurted through herr lips as he kept stabbing her. The cold knife digging into her flesh, piercing through her skin with no sign of mercy.

what did i ever do to deserve this...

Cristel's thoughts weren't right. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't even think properly. All five senses were slowly fading away from her. Cristel didn't know what to believe and what not.

Even breathing was getting painful at this point, a suffocating situation. Her whole body trembled as he didn't stop.

lord.. please end this...

The last thing she remembers was a blurry vision of the beautiful night sky. While her eyelids got heavy, one last breath as they slowly closed on their own.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

It is said to be that a 17 year old high schooler named Cristel Verlice had been stabbed to death repeatedly about 22 times. Her killer is also a minor, who was supposedly her stalker. According to him what he did was right, she doesn't deserve to be anyone's. Cristel's family mourns her death with the terrible condition of the victims mother, who isn't able to process all of this.

════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════

Cristel opened her eyes to find herself amongst the void.

is this place dark... or too bright...?

She thought hard, caught between a pitch-black abyss that was threatening enough to engulf her or a blinding light that could steal away her vision.

She sensed herself in a state of uncertainty, possibly standing, maybe drifting, or even floating. The thought of what was real and what wasn't was eating her alive. Glancing down at herself she saw she was still dressed in her school uniform. The cuts.. there were many wounds upon her body.

how many times did he even stab me?! where am i?!

Her uniform was coded in deep crimson of her own blood. Wounds scattered across her, yet an odd absence of flowing blood puzzled her. How could this be possible?

''Hello, my child.''

A voice spoke, once more, she grappled with uncertainty. Was the voice deep, or perhaps both male and female, young and old? Her mind was a whirlwind of questions.

She attempted to find the source of the voice, yet there was nothing and no one in sight.

''I know, you must be confused.''

"Can you... please explain what's happening?" there was a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

''You are here, in this state, incase of one reason. You did well in life, presumably. But..''

The voice stopped, they both know she was murdered. Her anxiety kept on rising, the confusion only building up. She took a deep breath, realizing in that moment that she was breathing again.

wait what?! am i breathing-

''You have been granted a second chance.''

Her eyes went wide as she blinked rapidly, her mind racing. She scanned her surroundings. But it was all just an empty void, the complete absence of anything.

"Wait! What does that mean?!" she spoke up, a little too loudly.

''Precisely, shall we start?''

"Start what..? At least tell me somethi-"

It felt as if everything around her had suddenly stopped, like she was being consumed by an unknown presence. She was too overwhelmed and confused to understand anything right now.

''Soon, very soon. You will know.''

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

173 6 21
A nigh-omnipotent god gets bored so he erases his memories, gives up his power and reincarnates as a normal human in a modern world, and then dies ag...
17.6K 949 13
' No manga or anime could do them justice: the hulking demons now brought to life before me. Their rough grey skin was scaly, stretched thin over the...
13.2K 445 16
Shizuka Oemura was a Japanese Tokyo girl who had an unfortunate past. Losing both of her parents, Shizuka managed to overcome life's challenges and b...
2.8K 127 15
Cover: Requiem, Kanaria, LAM {edited} Let's see, how many times have you been reincarnated? Ah yes, 6 times. Will you be able to survive this time? O...