Hellsolvers | AGGGTM fanstory

By natalies-books

| AGGGTM by Holly Jackson | "Solving crimes certainly wasn't as easy as they made it seem in the movies." - J... More

CASE #1
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
CASE #2
one
two
three
four
five
six
CASE #3
one
two
four
five

three

163 3 26
By natalies-books

————————————————
"How do we know it's real?" Ravi asked as he traced the handwriting with his fingers.

" I know someone who loves and classifies historical pieces." I said as I scratched my head. "But.. the place he's at.. is well.."
————————————————
"No one is in there?" Conner said looking through the window.

I sighed and went to the alleyway. I knocked on the back door three times and shouted, "it's Pippa."

The door opened and Charles smiled, "Haven't been here in weeks Pip." He looked behind me and he smirked. "I see you have friends this time.. I didn't know you had some."

"Haha. Funny Charles. Now I need to speak with Cameron." I said pushing Charles out the way. I continued walking and saw Cameron laughing hard. I looked at his face and sighed.

He was high.

"How much did he take?" I asked Charles as he went beside me. The others went on the other side and looked at me then Charles.

"A lot." He snorted. "I told him not to-"

"Give me the same amount he has." I said as I pointed to Cameron.

"Fine Fine." Charles said sighing, grabbing a big bag of drugs. "What are you going to do? Give him more?"

"No, I'm going to match his highness and talk to him that way." I said smiling.

Suddenly Conner grabbed me into a corner with Maddy, Ravi, and Cara.

"What the hell are you doing Pippa?" He asked.

"He won't talk, he only talks when he's high so.. I'm matching his-"

"Don't you forget drugs are freaking bad for you and literally can kill you?" Cara said almost yelling.

"Well duh." I said shrugging, "do we want information about this or not? This could be real evidence and if we turn it away.."

"Fine.. just don't-" Maddy was about to say until I walked away.

————————————————

Everything felt so good. I couldn't believe how good it felt as I haven't done it in while. I started after Stanley's death, it started with Xanax then leading on to more. I wasn't addicted to it. I was just.. trying to bring the happiness back to myself and sleep well.

"Cameron.. can you.. tell me about this diary?...  I found it.. under my pillow.. funny isn't that?" I said handing him the diary. He seemed so far away from me.. and kept distancing from me. I knew this was a side-effect or whatever.

"Oh... a diary.. of yours?" He laughed, "No.. it's from another girl.."

"Just shut up and tell me.. is it real?.." I said fast. I think I may have slurred towards the end.

"Yup.. for reals real." He said snorting.

"That's.. all." I said grabbing the diary and heading towards the door.

"Let me walk you out.." Charles said to me. Or Maddy, Cara, Conner, and Ravi. Who knows.

I grabbed my keys and I went to the front seat until a hand stopped me.

"Your not driving." Ravi said as he opened the passenger seat and opened the drivers seat for himself.

"Okay Sir... Jesus when did he become a douchebag.." I said snorting and then resting my head on the window.

"Do you need anything..?" I heard someone say..

"What?.." I said confused.

"Do you need anything pip?" Cara said as she looked at me worried.

"I'm fine.. thanks maddy.." I said on accident. "I mean cara."

I sighed and just looked out the window as the lights made the city look peaceful. I think we made it home and I see Ravi getting out to open the door for me. I grabbed the door and swung it open walking towards my apartment. I didn't wait until my friends got out of the car.. wait not friends.. old friends.. I don't know.. I made my way and unlocked the door and left it open, walking to my room and shutting it close after. I locked the door and took a look at myself in the mirror.. I don't remember being different.. I remember the time I went to Ravi's house and told him I'm investigating his brothers case. I remembered how different I spoke and acted.. especially how I thought.. what happened?

Stanley.

Becca.

Six gunshots.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

His body fell to the ground with SIX bullets in him. I was so scared.

Was he gonna make it?

He has to..

Please. Stay.

Don't leave me.

I'm so sorry.

Another crack under her hand. Another rib gone.

Breathe. Breathe.

"Come back, Stanley. Please. I'm begging you."
Her arms were aching already, but she kept going. Push and reathe. She didn't know for how long; time didn't seem to exist any-more. Just her and the crackling heat of the flames and Stanley.

"Shut up.." I mumble as I hit my head.

just shut up. Let me think.

I need to bring everyone back safe and sound.

Why is nobody coming back?

why is no one helping him?

Why is no one helping me?

I killed someone.

Not someone.

The DT killer.

I am a murder.

It was self defense.

I am a murder.

I'm not a fucking murder.

You did it for satisfaction.

I didn't!

For revenge.

No.

For fame.

Fuck you.

For your desires.

Shut up!

Shut up!

Shut up!!

My heart.

It's racing faster and faster each second.

What's wrong with me?

I'm sweating,

Stop it!

My body fights for air,

I need air.

I can't breathe.

Help me.

Please.

Help me.

No.

I Can help myself.

Calm down.

Shut up.

Calm down damn it!

Shut up!

You sick murder! You killed him! You've killed everyone around you.

I didn't!

You did!

Fuck you!

You know you caused his death, you killed him, you traumatized them.

I did. Fuck you.

They wished to live another day.

I don't regret killing him.

I know.

You don't.

I do.

Shut up!

I slam my head back on the wall as I sunk down further as the thoughts were killing me.

Shut up.
Shut up.
Shut up.
Shut up.
Shut up.
Shut up.
Shut up.

I gasp and look around, trying to grab my anxiety pills.

I need these.

Where are they?

You killed them.

Fuck you! Fuck you!

You killed them.

"Shut up!!" I yelled as I slammed my fists into the mirror.

The mirror breaks and falls apart, scattering around the sink. I watch as the whole world is silent. No one, No birds, No harm.

My fist was covered in blood as it fell down onto the ground.

Did I shut you up?

....

Fuck you.

"Pip?" A voice called out.

"Pippa? Are you okay?" Maddy questioned.

"Yup... just.." I looked around puzzled, "Say a spider and-threw something at the mirror.."

I waited for a response.

"Of course..I'll be.. here if you need me.."

I looked around and saw the mess I caused and sighed. Why does it have to be the mirror this time?

                    ————————————————

1899, Fall

In 1899, I keep seeing people who are deceased. I see them everywhere she went, on the streets, in my dearest home, and even in my dreams. I tried to tell people about what she saw, but no one believed me. They thought I was making it up or that I was simply imagining things. I've felt isolated and alone, unable to share my experiences with anyone. As the visions continued, I became increasingly distressed, feeling like I was going insane. I am going insane.

1899, Fall

Dear diary,

Mother and father think I have some kind of.. illness. They think me knowing the truth about her caused me to be like the people with illnesses! There is nothing wrong with them, so why should they be sent away? Oh diary, what should I do!

What do I do.. I cant. I don't need to go. Will I be safe or will I be in danger. They don't want people to know I know everything. I tried again.. I tried to go to the station but they laughed at me and made a fool of me! They believe my hallucinations are dangerous, dangerous to put many people in life.. that's my conclusion.. they are scared and can't help it but to laugh.

I'm so sorry.

                      ————————————————

Stories online show the place where the body's have been found in Fairview. I take note on how their bodies were left and how damaged their bodies were.

1. Johnathan Adams
- stab wound
-dislocated jaw
-concussion
[check for any history of anything.]

2. Lilith browns
- Bruised neck (choked?) [look at background check to see if she has a history of abuse or many doctors appointments]
-  broken nail
- blunt trauma

3. Liah Mae.
- broken leg
- Broken face
(Possibly fought back?)
[check if she has attended self defense classes]

From my notes; I can see that they had time to fight back but something happened. Someone must have seen it, as it could've taken minutes. The park gets busy usually before school as many students go on runs before. 

Lilith brows bruise seemed to be there before the attack happened. I wrote down to make sure to check for any abuse history or doctor appointments regarding it.

I wrote down in notes to see if family reports them going on runs, or an athlete.

I sighed and put a hand on my face. The bandage were rough on my skin but I ignored it.

I felt a touch on my shoulder and I turned to see Maddy.

"Are you working on the case?" She said as she handed me a coffee with sugar in it.

I nodded and made a face pushing the coffee away.

"You don't like coffee?"

"I like it black." I said looking at her and looking back at the notes.

"Right. Black. Added to my notes. What did you write?"

"Notes on the victims."

"Oh.. All of them fought basically? They showed many signs."

"Yes.. they did I'm pretty sure. I'm running background checks to see if they have taken self defense or had abuse."

she nods and scratched her head. "Well.. I hope you figure this out.. you always do."

"Thank you." I said sighing going back to my notes.

"Oh.. by the way.. you know I am here for
You right?" She smiled softly, "you helped me at my lowest.. and I will when you need it."

"Thank you.." I said looking at her.

She nods and walks away.

I look at my notes and remembered a person.

A person who seen the victims right before their own death.

Amanda Gonzalez.

I searched on social media and shortly, I found her account. I went undercover as a girl named Victoria smith and followed her.

All photos are of her friends and the beach, nothing about any of the victims.

I sighed and closed my laptop trying to think of possibilities.

"What's wrong Pip?" A males voice called out, "Stuck on a hard problem?"

"Shut up Landon, it's for the case im working on."

"You are actually working on one?"

"Well duh Landon." I said rolling my eyes, "I'm working on one about-"

"Wait.. Johnathan Adams? Lilith browns... and liah.."

I looked at him as he looked like he wanted to puke. I look at his eyes as they shake with fear, Fear.

"Do you know them?" I said making him flinch.

He stays silent and walks away quickly heading to the bathroom.

He knows them.

Wait.

I ran to the bathroom and waited until he came out.

"When you said you went on vacation, you saw them?"

He was silent and gave me a slight nod.

"You saw them before it happened with Amanda, didn't you?"

He walks past me, leaving the coffee shop.

                     ————————————————
1899, winter

Dear diary,

Someone believes me! The girl, she was very enchanting.. and she believed what I said. She said that these can happen and I'm not going mental! I will tell my parents that a nice lady told me I aren't ill! I know they will agree with me.. they did before.. right?

————————————————
1900, Spring

Dear Diary,

They didn't. I haven't wrote in you as I was taken away. I remember the day they came for me.. because I refused to go.. they yanked me away from my parents. I screamed and cried making many people come out their houses to see me get taken away. My parents looked as if they didn't care. As if it was slow.. many of the other people who were watching looked painfully. That should've been my parents reaction not some stone faced expression. I knew it was my fathers idea. The wicked man did not like the idea of me, investigating secretly of cases, and thought I was a Lunatic! I'm sorry that I didn't tell you diary that I, a lady, liked to investigate cases. I didn't mean to stumble and see what happened to her.

I keep seeing them of course.. but I wonder if that lady I met who believed me was okay.. will she be sent away like a dog? Oh Lord, please.. take me out of this hell and let me go home. Even if I wasn't wanted for my "illness" at my so-called residence, I can't be here for much longer before I——-

————————————————

WORD COUNT: 2313

NOTE:

I am so sorry for making this all so confusing. I am losing many ideas so bare with me😭. I hope this chapter was okay and I hope some can enjoy it. I kinda thought her getting high part would be written better but like, it didn't turn out how I wanted to be. In my head it was better. Thank you for those who are still reading this and make sure to take care of yourself!!

ALSO DONT DO DRUGS 😱 like fr fr

Also I just realized that in the note I missed spelled choked. Whoopsies😭

If anything is misspelled or needed more explaining please comment cause if it doesn't make sense then I was probably either half asleep or in need of sleep.

————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
144 0 34
Woooo, another story I probably won't finish! <3 "Loving you is as easy as murder." Wild and spontaneous 20 year old Averen Hart works at a Hot T...
8.2K 488 49
*~*Completed*~* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Each one of us has a role,"Asher says, "Beau is the lea...
The Mystery Letters By Apple

Mystery / Thriller

150K 8.7K 29
Hannah lost her twin sister Hailey when she was 12 in an accident, or so they believed. The case had been closed, everyone seemed to move on except...