๐Ÿ„น๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ…ˆ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ท ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…ˆ: Va...

By LavenderJeweler

Read to find out More

Takumi
Harem
marks

0

17 0 3
By LavenderJeweler

(Takumi is 9 years old in this part)

Takumi's Pov:

"Stay still, you stupid piece of trash." Said a celestial dragon

I turned to look behind me to see the celestial dragon with a branding iron red hot.

I was about to crawl away until I was forced down to the ground.

"No, please don't." I said as tears rolled down my face

Before I could say anything else, I felt the scorching of my skin on my back.

"AHHH"!!! I screamed

I hear the Celestial Dragon's chuckle at my misery.

Timeskip 6 years later Takumi is 15 years old

I have been free from those celestial dragons for two years.

I also ate a devil fruit after I was free it's pretty useful.

I have decided to take shelter at Water 7 and got myself a job as assistant to the assistant to the shipwreck owner Mr. Iceberg.

I was organizing some papers when all of a sudden, I was startled by Kaku.

"Crap, you scared me, Kaku." I said

"Sorry about that, Takumi. I did mean to scare you." Said Kaku

"It's okay. Was there something you needed?" I asked

"Oh yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and the others to get a drink." Asked Kaku

"I would love to, but I am afraid I can not join you all maybe next time." I said

I saw him get a look of disappointment on his face.

"Dang it Okay I'll see you later than Takumi". Said Kaku

"Okay Byyye". I said

Afterwards, I went back to what I was doing.

Timeskip an hour later

I finally arrived at my home and sat down on the couch I had.

I really wish I could be like others with no worries, but since I know the knowledge of the world, I have to be careful who trust.

I decided to head up to bed for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
175K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
95.7K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...