Won't he consider me Ever? (C...

By FlowerVine98

Have you ever tried to make something just to get a certain someone's attention? Well everyone would have don... More

Author's Note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 2
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epilogue

Episode 29

5.8K 343 32
By FlowerVine98

Yazhini Pov:

"Uhh?" I sounded.

"B.... B.. But I hur..."

"Stop it Arjun. Let me put this very clear to you. Let us move on from the past Arjun. I hope I can call you as Arjun right?" I asked him.

"Y.. Yeah yes yes" he says.

"Let's move on from past Arjun. You already lived a life of 9 years in a guilt. Enough is enough. You changed a lot, in the end that is all I needed."

"True when I first meet you I don't want to see you, I don't want to speak with you. But after hearing that whatever you undergone, I completely understand that all you did it because of the misunderstanding and misconceptions. So, beneath you are a very good human being. I never get a chance to meet that person. Now I want to see that person. "

" Even our son never get a chance to see us both who had a normal conversation like a normal human beings. "

" Total 18 years is enough, let us both be friends atleast. "I says.

He kept mum.

" Arjun? "

" U.. Yeah "

" What do you say? "

"I.. I..."

"Ye....yes" He says while stuterrig

"Friends" I says while showing a hand for a shake.

After thinking for sometime he gave me a shake.

"Frie... Friends" he says.

I smiled at him.

"Am Yazhini"

"Ar... Arjun"

"Good, let's go and sleep now. Bye good night." I says and leaves him who is still in the shock.

_________

Arjun Pov:

I couldn't able to sleep in night.

"Appa, why are you smiling like a baffoon." arnav asks me who walked into the kitchen.

I glared at him.

"Am I looking like a baffoon to you?" I asked him while tinkling him. His laugh is bloooming in this whole kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready" I says to which varun and yazhisai started to help me on bringing the dishes prepared.

"Appa I will call for mumma." varun says.

"No need varun your mumma is here."

"Hi mumma good morning." varun says.

"Good morning Varun." "

"Good morning cuties and maama. " she says to yazhisai, arnav and dad.

Yes she started to speak with dad. After all his mistakes were none right.

"And Good morning, Arjun. " she says to which everyone turned to my side with a shock in their face is evident.

" Good mor... Morning. " I says nevertheless of their constant and confused stares.

After sometime all three of them were smiling.

"Oh is this is the reason dad, you were smiling from morning?" arnav asked me.

"Your school will start soon. Comeon first have your brskafast." I says.

"Okay okay." this time yazhisai.

"Behave like a small child" I murmured.

_________

After few days:

"Mmmm, we both were going for the same court right?" she asked me.

"Ye.. Yeah, I will also accompany you to drop the kids and then I think we both can go to the court together. " she asked me.

"Y...y..yes we... Can... "

"Dad please drop me before the school, I want to meet my friend." varun says while entering into the backseat.

With that yazhini took her backseat.

After dropping everyone I started the car.

"Bye papa enjoy...." saying this yazhisai runned out of the car.

This girl. I looked at yazhini who looks amused at her words.

"Maybe I will sit on the front seat" she says, I nods to her.

"Y... Yeah"

"Mmmm how about we both going for lunch out?" she asked me after sometime.

"Y. Y.. Yeah we can. "

She is trying to speak something, but all am giving is a single answer.

"Good then I will be waiting by 1 clock. Please call me once you finished with your work." she says.

I nods.

"Bye" she says while walking inside her cabin.

Yazhini pov:

"This way" he says while taking me inside a restaurant.

"Sir and mam you order please."

We started to devour our food once it arrived.

"Mm why are you preparing the food?. When you can just appoint a maid. You will be tired right. " I asked him.

"I started to love cooking, besides I want...wanted to cook for my children by myself that's why." he says.

"Where did you learnt actually, you are cooking so well actually. I must admit it."

"In pri... Prison" he says.

I don't know what to say to that.

"Who are arnav and yazhisai. I just wanted to know about then actually. I can see that you are upbringing them as your own. But i wanted to know about them. " I asked him the question which I wanted to ask him for a long time.

"Yes, they are li....like....my... No they are my children. Once my prisonment ends, I had some procedures to take care of at police station. So while I was doing that, I seen a small boy who is nothing but arnav was holding yazhisai on his hand. At that time yszhisai was 3 year old who was crying for food. I asked police who ae they, then I got to know that their mother was abused and killed by their father who was then death sentenced into the jail. So without anyone they both were standing over there on not knowing what to do. Usually police will handover such kids to orphanage. I don't know why but it somehow looked like your life. Which made my heart to writh in pain. Since I didn't had anyone except Varun. I asked varun whether we could adopt these two babies to which he immediately said yes. So from then it's yazhisai and Arnav named by Varun, as varun wanted to. "

I looked at him.

Is he the one who I lived with?

"You are a good human being " I says.

" No its you. " he says.

I nods as no.

" Please have your food " he says and started to eat from his plate.

"Maybe I should say this food doesn't taste as yours " I commented.

"You must be kid... Kidding right" he asks me with a tint of smile.

"No am seriously saying. I was having your food for past 1 week right. I could say it, whatever you are preparing it taste way too good. Especially your coffee. " I says truthfully.

" I thought I was a bad cook. But you are saying in opposite. Maybe I should trust you. "

"You should. "

"Am just thinking that we I mean you me and I.children, we all should go for actenple this week." I says.

" Yeah su.... Sure we can " he says while trying to smile.

I too smiled at him.

__________

Arjun pov:

Its been 3 weeks of her stay.

Am literally being very happy. Everything looks like a heaven. The one woman who I tarnished with her feelings is now befriended me. I just couldnt even able to believe this.

"Mmm what you are planning to prepare for today?" I heard her voice which made me to startled. Even after her 3 week of stay, I can't behave as normal.

"No I.. Idea.."

"Hmm how about I will cook your favourite, and maybe you can cook my favourite" she says.

"Excuse me guys we are also here." Varun says while rolling his eyes but nevertheless he is smiling.

"Anna we won't be visible to them." yazhisai says.

"Mumma knows what is dad's favourite. But papa do you know it?" varun asked this time.

"My papa knows everything."

"Chance less baby" yazhini says.

"She loves pongal, parotta for breakfast and for dinner, whereas for meal she loves Sambar rice." I says to which she surprisingly looked at me.

"Yuck sambar rice?" arnav shouts.

"Arnav sambar rice tastes good" Varun says.

"With potato fry." I ends while looking at her.

She smiled.

Even I smiled.

"So now it's your turn mumma what do dad like?"

"Your dad loves Mutton briyani, prawn gravy"

"Aunty you are right" yazhisai shouts.

________

"Hy w.. What happened?" I asked her who is clutching her eyes.

"Something entered into my eyes"

"Let me look at it, show me your eyes." I says while trying to look into her eyes.

"I will slowly blow into your eyes." I says and started to blow.

"Is that fine!" she asked me.

"Ye.... Y.. Yes" she stuttered. I immediately withdrawn my hands from her face.

"I... I... I will cook please you don't have to strain." I says at her.

"No no that's fine I will cook"

Somehow we both completed our cooking, with that we bpth called everyone to try our dish

"Mumma yours is the best." I smiled at Varun.

" Let me try your food" she says while devouring the food which I prepared for her. I just hope I prepared it correctly.

"Mmmm, oh my god it tastes way too good." she says while chewing the sambar rice with a fried potato.

_________

"I feel calm every time i visit the temple" she says while sitting beside me, as currently we five are in temple.

"Appa, to me" yazhisai asked me for a temple viboothi(Ash) to keep on her forehead.

"Here baby" I says while keeping on forehead.

"For us" this time it's Varun.

"Here" this time i kept on both of their heads.

"Papa to mumma" yazhisai asked me. Yes yazhini asked both arnav and yazhisai to call her as mom, as she wanted to be the same as Varun to them too. From that day the smiles on their faces are priceless. My babies.

I looked shockedly at her.

"I.... Here" I shows her my palm with a vi oothi.

She smiles and took a pinch and kept on her forehead.

__________

*Throat clearing sound * I looked up only to see my two friends.

"Sir you remember us?. Do you have sometime for us?" vinoth asked me.

"How will I forget my best buddies. What happened?" I asked them.

"I will call for mental aylsum vinoth."
Vasanth says.

"What happened vasanth?" I asked him..

"I know one man, who was recently smiling like a fool for 24 bar 7. That's why." vasanth laughingly says. I glared at him.

"Thank you so much guys. Its all bevayse of you, she understand me as good human being. Thanks for that. Yazhini said to me. I don't know what good I ha..."

"Boss boss enough." vinoth says while hugging me.

"Hi" we heard yazhini voice.

"Hi yazhini"

"Now our sir won't even listen to us. Comeon vasanth let's get going." vinotth says while grabbing vasanth along with him.

"What was that?" Yazhini asked me.

"N.. Nothing."

_______

Yazhini pov:

"Mam why are you speaking with him actually" my junior asks me. Yes I have a juniors, as its my 6 years of profession.

"Whom you are referring to?" I asked her.

"That.... That lawyer mam... Arjun ..."

"Why what happened by speaking with him?".

"He.. He was in prison for 5 yeas for raping his wife. He.. He is.. A. Bad person."

I closed my laptop and looked at her.

Other 3 junior also looked at me.

"Look just because he was in prison doesn't mean he is a bad person. Understand one thing he admitted himself to jail, don't badmouth about others. Above everyone we should be knowing that not everyone who is outside the jail is good person the same way who were or used to in jail was not a bad person too, atleast not everyone. It's their circumstances, he himself accepted that that's why we know he raped his wife. But there are many persons who is outside were abusing their partners and using her/him like a animal. Just dont badmouth about others. Besides we don't know whether he really raped his wide or not. "I says while coming out of my cabin.

I walked in search for him, I couldn't able to search him anywhere I was about to call him only to find that he is standing on the backside of the court and speaking through phone.

"Yes don't worry I will do it."

"Yeah sure."

I just hugged him from back.

His body stiffened.

This is the first time we both were hugging each other.

"How could you act this strong Arjun?"

Arjun pov:

What is happening here?

Her hands around my torso.

My heart started to beat way too fast.

"I..i..what is I.. I.. It?" I asked her.

She unclutched her hands and turned me towards her.

"Everyone ws calling you as a rapist but how could you walk like nothing as happened?"

"Because I was a rapi..."

"Shh please Arjun stop saying bullshit. You are not, how many times I have to say this to you."

"Just because I changed now means, whatever I did on past is not gonna get erased ya.. Yazhini."

"I can't go and completely erase the bad doings from your heart yazhini."

"Those painful nights, those painful words, those painful acts will never gonna erase from your mind ever. No actions can heal my wrong doi...." she kept her finger on my lips.

"I want you to move on Arjun."

"I....oh shit" he shouts as the rain started to pour.

I just grabbed her hand runned to stand under the Neem tree.

"It seems like the rain is not gonna to stop pouring" I says.

Whereas she kept looking at me.

"What happened yazhini?" I asked her.

She nods as no and looked away.

"There my car, I think we should be heading to my car." with that I grabbed her towards my car.

"Get inside" I says as soon as we both reached the car.

"Here" I passed her the tissue.

"Mmmm" she says but never taken anything.

"What happened yazhini" I asked her, she simply nods as no.

"Let me help you" I says and grabbed a single tissue and started to wipe her face only to stop my actions because of her intense stare.

"What happened yazhini?"

She again nods as no.

Okay.

"Why you never showed me this side of yours during when we were married Arjun?" she asked me.

I looked away.

"I.. I... Was under the misconceptions yazhini. All I did was loathing you. I never seen your good side, I never even tried to understand you yazhini. Am sorry..."

"Please stop saying sorry." she says.

She placed her hand on mine, and clutched it.

I smiled.

"I think we should be heading to our cabin." I says.

"Yaa... Yazhini"

"Yazhini" I again called her who just hummed and turned her head.

"Y.. Yeah le..l..lets get going"

Author's pov:

How was the chapter?

Please do comment ❤️

Thanks all💕

Love yourself💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 260 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
1K 14 37
I always considered myself a good person, helping others is my ultimate goal even my job shows you that. It was how I was raised by my adoptive fathe...
33K 1.1K 27
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...
7.8M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...