Deceitful Love. PJM ff.

Autorstwa TheParadoxFlame

"I swear this smile would be the death of me one day." "Then Die." *smirk* __________ "I can't live in this... Więcej

༺Intro༻
༺Ep. 1༻
༺Ep. 2༻
༺Ep. 3༻
༺Ep. 4༻
༺Ep. 5༻
༺Ep. 6༻
༺Ep. 7༻
༺Ep. 8༻
༺Ep 9༻
༺Ep. 11༻
༺Ep. 12༻
༺Ep. 13༻
༺Ep 14༻ ✨
༺Ep 15༻
༺Ep. 16༻✨
༺Ep. 17༻
༺Ep. 18༻
༺Ep. 19༻
༺Ep. 20༻
༺Ep. 21༻

༺Ep. 10༻

105 7 2
Autorstwa TheParadoxFlame

Jimin opened his eyes as the sunlight hit his eyes.

He got surprised finding someone staring at him already.

"Did I disturb you?" she asked in the same way she was looking at him.

" Why you are watching me like this?" He asked with a smile.

"When my husband looks like angel how can I watch anything else instead?" She replied.

"Being romantic huh?" He asked with a smirk.

She chuckled and got up from her place wiping her sweat with a short grey towel.

Jimin's eyes fell on her abs and body line as he gulped.

"Umm, baby would you like to go to the dining table or want your breakfast here?" She asked like an innocent child.

"It's fine I'll go downstairs." He said with a yawn.

"Ok. You go fresh up first and get ready then I'll join you downstairs." She said. But, got her face closer to him with her hands behind looking somewhere else cutely.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"Uh....nothing..." She said still looking somewhere else which to he got an idea of it.

"Honey~ I haven't brushed yet." He said getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

She just watched him with a pout.

After sometimes, they went downstairs to the dining hall together.

The maid served them their breakfast.

"Today I want to take you somewhere." She said.

"Where?" Jimin asked.

"To my office." Y/n said.

"Good. I'm excited already." Jimin said with smile.

"As well all my employees to welcome you." She said sipping her orange juice.

════════

Jimin was amazed seeing the beautiful and big office building.

The car stopped and they got out.

After entering inside the office they get sweetly greeted by all the employees.

"Let's go, I'll show you around." She said taking his hand in her's.

After then, She took him to her office room.

"So, this is my office room. And there's your desk." She said point to the right side of her desk.

He hummed looking around.

"So? You like it?" She asked.

"Give me one reason not to. Seriously! Your office is beautiful enough. Everyone here is soo sweet. And also the work load. How do you handle it? It must be very tiring and stressful right?" He asked sweetly, setting her her tie while her hands hugged around his waist holding him closer to her.

"Yep, sometimes. But, you don't have to worry. Infact, you don't have to work at all. We can have office-romance huh?~ Just, love me all day." She said going to kiss him but he released.

"Stop it. What if someone see us? And who said I'm not gonna work? A Job is a Job and you have to do it properly. I'm your PA and it's responsibility to do my work properly." He said.

"That's my hubby! I love you so much." She said squeezing him in a tight hug and gaving multiple kisses on his cheeks.

"Aish! What're you doing?" Jimin whined.

They stopped in that same position seeing an employee standing with a file.

"Uh-- sorry.......um.....I should come later." She said and was about to go.

"No Don't." They said in unite.

Y/n cleared her throat fixing her blazer.

"It's...it's fine. You wanna say something?" She asked.

"Umm....Here's the project you gave me to do Ma'am." She said handing her the file.

"Good. I'll check it. Thanks." She said.

The employee bowed and left from there.

"God! Seriously Y/n!" Jimin said playfully hitting her arm as she laughed.

"What?~ can't I love my hubby?" She said.

"Not in workplace." He replied with a pout.

"Ok ok. So, from now you have to manage all the meetings and other events for me. Here's your personal computer you can learn all the details from here. And, also you're gonna collect all projects from the employees given by me. Am I clear?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am~" Jimin cooed.

"You don't have to call me that when we're alone." She said and he nodded.

"Hmm. So, when should I start from?" Jimin asked.

"Ummm......Tomorrow?" She said.

"Why tomorrow? Let's start today." Jimin said sitting on his seat.

"Uh....Today? Baby, we just get married yesterday can't we just spend time with together? No work please~" She whined.

"Nope. I'll start from today. God knows how many leaves you have took to date me and in our marriage. We should cover it up." He said turning on the PC.

"But, I don't wanna work today~~" She said childishly sitting on her seat.

Jimin sighed and got up from his seat and went closer to her.

She was sitting like an angry child crossing her arms with Man-spreaded legs with a cute pout.

Jimin chuckled and moved the chair infront of him and leaned to her face.

"Awe! You're soo childish hm?"

She looked up with the same expression.

But, what next he did left her surprised.

He sexily sat on her thigh, his hands around her body caressing her back, bringing his lips closer to her neck as his breathing made her uneasy.

She became full statue by his sudden act like this.

"If you be a good girl for me, there's a reward for you after Ma'am." He whispered and licked her neck as she closed her eyes in relaxation.

"So? Should we start our day?" He said getting up energetically like he didn't do anything just before.

"Yes!" She said with a nod as her cheeks still has a pink shade.

The whole time she was smiling like an idiot.

Her phone lighten up as notification popped.

She opened her phone and turned all serious.

"Jimin, an urgent matter came up I must leave. I hope you can handle the rest of the works?"

"Yeah, sure. But, where are you going all of a sudden?" He asked.

"Umm....it's a really urgent matter. I promise I'll be back then we can go home together ok?" She said nervously.

"Hmm. Ok." He said.

She did a quick hug and quickly left from there.

════════

"Welcome Misr Kim. Oh my! How I'm delighted to see you here!" The man in black goggles with a punk appearance said dramatically.

"Get to the point." She stated with a cold manner.

"Oh yes yes! Sure. I'm here to start a new business with you. I have a very good deal and we can have biggest profit with that." The man said.

"What is it about?" She asked.

"I have a buisness of high branded Drugs and cocaine. This is running in half of the countries. You know, I wanna run it in entire South Korea too. That is why I need your partnership. Look, I know many more Highly respected Mafias here but, I still came to you which is a your luck because you have a great image in underworld. Just, accept this deal and I promise your image will get doubled." The man said in an attitude.

"Hmmm. Drugs and cocaine you say." She said humming.

"Kooks, I think he doesn't know our rules." She said frowning in a thinking manner while scratching her head with the tip of her hand gun as Jungkook scoffed.

The man's bodyguards pointed guns towards her seeing that.

"Relax. Relax boys. I'm not here to waste my time here." he said

"Me neither." She quick replied.

"So? What's your answer?" He said.

"I can't risk innocent people's lives like this so,......Fuck....Off." She said.

"How dare you!!" The man shouted taking out his gun as Y/n directly shot his head.

His men stood shock and confused to their boss's sudden death.

"I don't like noise." she said getting up from her seat turning to leave.

"Clean the mess up." Jungkook ordered to his men.

They got into their car.

"Well done kiddo! That was as expected!" Jungkook praised her.

"That wasn't a big deal tho. How can you risk people's lives like this? Yes we're Mafia but not that heartless." She said.

Then her phone lighten up with a messege.

"Ohoho! That teeth lightening smile...huh? Who is it?~" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"My husband." She replied.

"Hey! I was wondering. You told him that you're a Mafia right?" Jungkook asked.

"Umm.....about that....uh....Nope." She said.

"You haven't? Seriously Y/n? You should have informed him about this." Jungkook said.

"I know. But.......I was scared. Scared that, he'll leave me. That's why." She said.

"Y/n. You should tell him everything. If he loves you he'll accept you. Besides, we doesn't do any bad things right? You should not hide anything from him. Tell him everything." He suggested.

"Yep. I will. Not now. I'll tell him in time." She said.

════════

Jimin was continuously checking her desk and every files but didn't found what he wanted.

"Damn it! Now where should I search those papers?" He cursed sitting on his seat.

"Hey Baby! I'm back." She opened the door and exclaimed which to Jimin startled.

"Oh hi." He said nervously.

"Anything wrong babe?" She asked.

"Nope. Nothing. Everything is fine." He tried to act normal.

She got closer and cupped his face.

"Baby, are you sure? You're sweating. The AC is working perfect tho. What's wrong?" She said.

"So, my wifey is worried about me huh?" He said with a smirk trying to divert her mind.

"How can I not?" She said.

"Umm....I did it right? I behaved like a good girl all day. So......I deserve the reward..." She said shyly.

"Oh yeah. Ofcourse. Here you go." He said with a quick kiss on her forehead as she pouted.

And he turned to leave she turned to see him with the same pout.

"This is not done. Am I a kid? Hey! Jiminie!~~ wait for me baby" She said running after him.

━─┉┈◈To Be Continued◈┈┉─━

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

107K 5.5K 82
-DARK ROMANCE 🔞- It all started with an arranged marriage. "Don't look at me like that sparkles, you may fall in love" he said in his deep voice lo...
371K 12.6K 48
If POSSESSIVENESS is the outcome of true LOVE then ANGER is the outcome of true CARE. But very few realize it... ••• "If something happens to the...
6.8K 249 26
SHE is dark, HE is light. We all say that dark end when sun shine but no, it's not true, sun shine but dark is still there, the thing is light is too...
2.4M 108K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...