The crossing Song( male reade...

By Arthurpendragon285

After defeating killer spider, evolt says his goodbyes to banjo ryuga known as kamen rider cross z and when t... More

bio and harem
prologue: revival of Great dragon
Episode 1: the experiment and the singer
Episode 2: the test, the idol and...the king?
Episode 3: the red king vs Dragon, tsubasa's redemption
Episode 5: Hazards rampage unleashed
Episode 6: Sins and sinners
Episode 6.8: the confession
Episode 7 part 1: the fortress invasion

Episode 4: King's wrath and two brothers

467 22 4
By Arthurpendragon285

Y/n's pov:

Red king: don't move vessel of evolt! You and evolt will pay for what he done to my people! - he keeps swinging his sword to try land a blow on Him -

Y/n: wow! H-hey there! Knock it off will ya?! - keeps dodging his attacks and did a back flip- evolt what the hell did you just do to piss him off??

Evolt: well just piss him off

Y/n: oh, i thought you did something bad or-

Evolt: and use there people as test dummy, did try to destroy there world, killed and use a you from his earth as servant that got destroy by his hand, stole there items, and lastly stole a device that i use to revive you to be my vessel.

Y/n: ......

Evolt: .....Ehe~

Y/n: EHE TE NANDAYO!!!??? Onore evolt! - did catch its sword - aha!

Red king: tch just give up now! - says while using his strength to try cut him down-

Y/n: jesus! Ngh im not gonna die by this jackass!! Oi dragon buddy!

I called the dragon and fire breath to the red king and equip the belt and the dragon return so i use the bottle and insert it with great cross-z dragon to transform.

Y/n: henshin!

Y/n(G.C.Z.D): alright buddy, ready for round 2?- says while put my fist up - cause its time to rumble!

Red king: hmph... You mean.."we" right?

Y/n(G.C.Z.D): hm?

????: seems that plan work

I quickly turn around and saw 3 more figure but one is yellow, next is black and other blue but by there design there same group that he is.

Blue King: huh? A boy? Come evolt you could try harder or think better than using another Y/n.

Black king: oho! So we finally meet once again Evolto-san, this time my blade shall strike you down in one blow.

Yellow queen: ohohohohoho~! Sadly our dear friend is busy with his allies but i would like to strike you down fast before tea time.

Y/n(G.C.Z.D): - i sweat drop being surrounded by four color kings - great evolt, remind me to have a talk after this!

Evolt: IF we make it out of this alive that is.

I pull out sword called beat crosser and begin parry there attacks but provides it dificult to counter attack cause each othem fight with different style, the black king fight like ninja type, the yellow one with her thrusting attacks and duel wield like a mantis, the blue one begin cover fire and red one always clashing but i jump away from them to catch a breather.

Y/n(G.C.Z.D): damn! If your after evolt why me?!

Evolt: you really are dumb you know that right?- he sighs -

Y/n(G.C.Z.D): .....shut up.

Black king: focus on the fight and thou shall not rest for a minute!- says ignite its sword and strikes him from above-

" ready? Go! Vortex finish!"

Sento interrupted the black king's attack with a rider kick and land next to me in his rabbit tank form.

Sento(build): you alright Y/n? Who are those people.

Y/n(G.C.Z.D): some kings wanna be that have some beef with uh...someone a friend of mine.

Red king: hand him over mask rider, Evolt must be exterminate in name of justice! - says points his sword at them -

Sento(Build): evolt?

Y/n(GCZD): don't listen to them, they just making you confuse, watch out!- blocks an incoming attack from the yellow king- ngh!

Yellow queen: not bad but you can't handle my speed kamen rider ohohohoho!~

Y/n(GCZD): you damn bastard.

Blue king: she is taking her time finishing his allys off right now- says battles against build-

Sento(build): idk who you four are but you attacking one of my students so back off!

????: seems you four manage to done your job right.

Purple queen: your friend tsubasa was formidable opponent but she lost due of her concentration about you but don't worry she's breathing for now..

Y/n(GCZD): what did you say...- begins to to grip my fist - what did you do to tsubasa!!

Purple queen: lets just say that her pride was shattered.

Y/n(GCZD): ?!?! You...

Evolt(whispering): ohhh hoo~ this is gonna be fun~~

Y/n(GCZD):BASTARD!!!!! - launches towards her but got send by red and black kings - AGH!!

Red king: focus on us!

Black king: let us move to another place shall we? Ninja art!: teleportation!

Sento(build): Y/n!!

I got teleported along with those two in some kind of streets but was raining alot which somehow looks very familiar....almost as if this is belong to my heart? But i saw kanade standing there so i check on her.

Y/n(GCZD):kanade? What are you doing here?? Where am i? Or what is this place?

Kanade?:.....

Evolt: uh kiddo?

Y/n(GCZD): kanade? Hello?

Kanade?: why....

Y/n(GCZD): huh?

Evolt: kiddo thats not her.

Kanade turn around to face me but i was shock seeing her symphogear form but her eyes are red as if an enemy look

Kanade?: why i have to die first?!! I could have live longer with tsubasa! - begins to attack him -

Y/n(GCZD): - dodges her attacks - kanade what are you talking about?! I would never-

Kanade?: Shut it! -uses her weapon to strike him down but stop and begins to cough and was blood while breaths slowly but like a psychopath- hehehehe..~~

Kanade?: this...is my symphogear! No matter what happens...Y/n you know that right?...

Y/n(GCZD): ....Yeah i know...you,tsubasa and me always close to each other since the day we meet...

I remember the look of her face on the day i meet hibiki,the day of noise attack, and day of her death...

- flashback-

Y/n: kanade!!- i let out a tearful scream seeing her dead of using the swan song- don't leave kanade Onegai!!

Me and tsubasa cry and hug kanade while she becomes a dust and then my hands were shaking in fear to see your best friend die infront of your eyes was heartbreaking that tsubasa become distance to everyone even me even act rude when hibiki on her first time as symphogear job, i accepted her of course, its just that seeing hibiki in her symphogear is seeing kanade spirit each time.

- end of flashback-

Black king: - appears from the shadows alone - so that is how you lost a friend?

Red king: still....your crimes of evolt sins is in your hands...you can even try to clean them.

I de-henshin looking at them but the dragon land on my shoulder.

Y/n: ....so being alive is a sin to me? - he slowly pick up the gift that evolt gave me as i remember sento's words-

- flashback again-

Y/n: hey uhh senpai?- looks at sento busy with a new invention - what ya doing?

Sento: !! - he quickly hides it- uhh hi Y/n, its nothing really but why are you here?? What can i help you with?

Y/n: can you tell me more about the hazard trigger?

Sento: ...who told you that?- ask bit serious looking at him-

Y/n: uhhh just random thing pop out of my mind, soooo yeah..

Sento:....
Y/n:....
Sento: ... - sigh- okay..i'll tell you but you must never use it okay?

Y/n: what why? Whats so special about-

Sento: just promise me okay?!

Y/n: okay jeez...

- end of flashback-

" hazard on!"

I slowly equip it on the belt which also make the dragon and shake the bottle a bit and insert it to the dragon.

" awaken! Super cross-z dragon!"

Sento' voice:" the hazard trigger is a power up for the build driver for upcoming fights and upgrade yourself however..."

I begin to grab the handle and spin it few times which appear two big black doors things like some starwars stuff to han solo.

Sento' voice: " are you willing to sacrifice your sanity of what will happen to you?..."

" are you ready?!"

Y/n: henshin...

Both sides crush me until a sound made which unleash a terrified atmosphere infront of them.

" uncontrollable switch! Black hazard! YABEEEEEEIII!!!!"

Sento'voice: " even means lose yourself?"..

Episode 4 end

Next time: Hazard's rampaged

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 219 30
!DISCLAMER! I do not own any artwork or the anime/manga To Your Eternity. I do own some of the characters and the plot. CHAPTERS ARE STILL UNDER EDI...
218K 5.5K 15
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
78.3K 1.5K 35
This is my first story, so dont bash me too hard. You and your best friend Vanica Zogratis living together as powerful Vigilantes, trying to live a n...
34.9K 752 18
What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or live a life that you wish to have? Well...