๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„ โœช...

By hearts4masey

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ, ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ซ... More

๐€/๐ โœช ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœช ๐“๐€๐“๐”๐Œ ๐’๐‡๐€๐–
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœช ๐๐€๐”๐’๐„๐Ž๐”๐’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โœช ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โœช ๐†๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐๐†
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โœช ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐„๐๐‹๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœช ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โœช ๐๐„๐€๐‚๐‡๐˜ ๐Š๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœช ๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœช ๐’๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐€/๐ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœช ๐๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐˜ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹
๐€/๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ!
๐€/๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โœช ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐†

65 2 10
By hearts4masey

Saturday, November 18th, 1978
Missing (008)

⚠️TW: self harm⚠️
(Feel free to skip)
Attention ghost readers, please please comment or vote!! Thank you <3

TATUM'S POV:
_____________________

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. I tried to sit up but Finney's arm were held tight around my waist with his head snuggled up to my chest, so I couldn't move. "Finney" I whispered to him not taking my eyes off of the phone. Finney didn't wake up. I sighed and tried to get out of his grasp. Eventually, I was able to sit against the wall with Finney's head laying on my chest and his arms still around me. I looked at the phone, that was still ringing. I sighed angrily and grabbed Finney's hands and pulled him off of me, aggressively. Finney woke up. I went over to the phone and saw Finney turning around on his side. I picked up the phone. "Did someone call?" Finney asks in a raspy voice.

I didn't answer him. "Hello?" I said into the phone. The phone line started clicking, and so I said "hello?" Once again. I sighed and put the phone back. That was weird. "What happened?" Finney asks rubbing his eyes. "I don't know." I say sitting on the bed next to him. My eyes still hurt, but I think when I threw up, it helped a lot with my headache. My head stopped bleeding, which was good, but now there was dried blood on my face. Disgusting.

"Finney?" I say and he looks up at me. "Hm?" "Are we gonna get out?" I ask him. He looks down, then back up and takes a deep breath. "I'm not sure." He says. I sigh, choking back tears. I laid down on the bed slowly, and so did Finney. Our faces were almost touching. I was staring into his chocolate brown eyes, while he was looking into mine. I licked my lips, and in that moment, I could just kiss him. But I didn't. Instead, I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he did the same. We curled up in a ball with my head in his neck, and him playing with my hair.

I woke up with my eyes a little hazy, and saw the phone moving. Finney was practically falling off the bed, while I was taking up most space. "Stop it." I mumbled under my breath. I guessed that Finney also woke up too. "Stop what?" A raspy voice said. I gasped and jumped up in fear, so did Finney. "I'm hungry." I say with my back up against the wall with Finney right next to me. I was closest to the grabber and the phone. "Well, I can't bring you anything to eat." The grabber says as he was sat against the wall. "You'll have to wait." He added. "Is there someone upstairs see you bring us food?" Finney asks. "Don't you worry about that." The grabber says getting up.

"If you weren't gonna feed us, why'd you even come down here?" I ask raising my voice a bit. "Just to look at you." The grabber whispers, but loud enough where we can here him. My stomach dropped. I frowned, and looked over at Finney with my eyes, not moving an inch with my body. "I just wanted to look at you." He says staring directly at me, making eye contact. Not with Finney, not to both of us, but to me.

"I'll go." The grabber says sounding like his about to cry and shuts the door and locks it. I take a deep breath and felt absolutely disgusted. Who knows what he could've done while I was asleep? I mean, did he do anything other then just stare? I was so scared, and looked at Finney.

"Finney I'm scared." I say almost crying. "It's okay, i won't let him touch you, I promise." He says pulling me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder, and then we both drifted off to sleep.

GWENS POV:
_________________

After i got the phone call that my brother, Finney, was missing, I didn't know what to do. I felt scared, and I wanted to go looking for him, but I couldn't, I wasn't allowed to.

Later that night, I got another phone call saying that Tatum, one of my best friends, was also missing. I felt like everyone was against me. I wasn't having anymore visions, which I got really annoyed at. This all happened yesterday.

It was Saturday, and I was chilling at home watching TV, until I got a call from somebody. "Hello?" I asked. "Hello. It's Tatum's dad." The man said. "Oh. Hi Tatum's dad." I say not really knowing if he knew about Tatum or not. I assumed he did though. "I'm sorry about Tatum." I say sighing. "It's alright. I know she's probably dead so it doesn't really matter." He says. I frowned. Who would say such a thing? Especially about his own daughter who went missing? That's just messed up.

"Was there anything you needed, sir?" I ask him politely, wanting to get this over with. "I just wanted to say.."
"Don't go looking for her. I mean it." He says with a stern voice. I gulped. "Why— why not?" I ask him, confused. "Because I said so." He says. "I won't. Have a good day sir." I say hanging up before he could say anything. That was the most strangest, weirdest, phone call, I have ever gotten.

I went back to the living room to finish my show, but suddenly I didn't feel like it. Instead, i felt like crying. My dad was out to get groceries, so it was just me. All alone.

I went into my room and plopped onto my bed. I stared at the wall for a minute, then started bursting into tears. "Why is this happening?" I choked out. "Why did they have to go?!" I say angrily while sobbing.

I sobbed for an hour, until my dad came back. He heard me crying and went into my room. "Gwenny.." he says and comes over and sits next to me. "Are you okay?" He whispers. "I just— I just don't understand why they had to go. Why they had to be kidnapped." I say and start sobbing again. My father pulled me into a tight hug and reassured me that everything will be fine and they will be found. "They won't be found dad!" I say pulling away. "None of the kids who went missing the past few years were found! They never even found a body." I say and starting crying even more. I missed my brother. I missed my friend. I missed them so much words can't explain.

My dad comforted me more, until I finally calmed down. "I'm gonna go whip up some food, okay sweetheart?" He says. I nodded my head and he got up and left. That was the only time my dad ever actually comforted me and acted liked he cared. I laid my head down and drifted off into sleep, with stained tears down my face.

TATUM'S POV:

I woke up, feeling thirsty. It was pitch black. I looked up at the prison cell window, and saw that there were stars. It was most likely midnight, I wouldn't know though. I looked over at Finney, and I could see a lot more clearly, since my eyes adjusted to the dark. I saw that Finney was sleeping, snoring lightly. His arms were still around my waist, so I gently picked up his arms and put them off of me. I needed some light, and remembered that Finney still had that little rocket spaceship thingy that had a light connected to it. I grabbed it off from the floor and turned it on. There was no water, of course, so the only thing I could do was drink toilet water.

I know, absolutely disgusting. I almost threw up at the thought of it, but I needed some water in my mouth, so it was toilet water or dehydration. I went with the first option. It was warm, and not good at all. But I drank more of it. I sat down against the wall, with the lightbulb that was by the toilet, turned on. I was still holding the spaceship rocket thingy, and saw that it had dried up blood on it.

I started looking at more closely, and realized that it was pretty sharp. I took a deep breathe. I knew it was wrong but I did it anyway. I lifted up my shaky arm, and took deep breaths. I started crying, feeling like I was about to have a panic attack. I suddenly couldn't breath. I was shaking. I put the rocket right in front of my wrist, and cut into my wrist with it.

I started cutting myself all over my wrists. It hurt and stung, but I did it anyway. I now was crying and shaking, to the point where I couldn't breathe whatsoever. I dropped the rocket and looked at my wrists, feeling guilty. I heard footsteps, but didn't dare to look up, thinking that it could be the grabber.

"Tatum.. what are you doing?" He asks me. I look up and see Finney. "I'm sorry. I know it was wrong of me." I say choking out and frantically looking at my wrists. Finney rushed over to me and saw the rocket and my wrists. "You— you did this to yourself?" He asks putting his hand on my shoulder. He looked like he had sympathy and was actually concerned. I looked up at him and nodded slowly. "Finn— i— I can't breathe." I say shakily. He knew I was having a panic attack.

"It's okay. It's okay." He repeated. "Just breathe, okay?" He says putting an arm around me. "Listen to me." He says and I look up at him. "Take a deep breathe—" he demonstrates. I obey and do exactly what he says. "And out—" he says and I continue to do what he says. He repeats the same thing over again and I could now actually breathe. I felt more calm. "I'm sorry Finney." He says. "Shhh.. it's okay." He says lifting me up from the ground. "I know you knew it was wrong." He says slowly making his way over to the bed with the rocket in his hand. He sat me down on the bed and turned on the little rocket light.

He grabbed my wrists and carefully looked at the cuts. "Please don't do this to yourself anymore. It's not good." He says looking up with tears forming his eyes. I sigh. "I'm sorry Finney." I say and pull him into a hug. His arms wrap around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you to much for you to be doing that to yourself." He whispered into my ear. I blushed and felt butterflies form in my stomach. "I know. I'll try to stop. It's just hard." I say and pull away from the hug. "I understand. Let's get some sleep, okay?" He says and I nod my head.

I laid down and Finney wrapped his hands around my waist, and snuggled his head into my chest. I started playing with his curly, fluffy, hair, and soon drifted off into a good sleep.

mia talks🤭

This chapter is lowkey sad. I hope it was entertaining though 😏😏 anyways, it's about to actually get interesting. Also, this book is gonna be like 30 chapters long, so I hope y'all like long books!🥰🥰

Words: 1943
Sunday, May 28th, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 10.6K 18
{๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™!๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜… ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ} โ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š?โž โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„...
484K 14K 23
แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ ส™ษชสŸสŸส แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑแด›แดœแด€ส€แด› แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดษดแด‡๊œฑ ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸษชษดษข๊œฑ? แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœษช๊œฑ? แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด› แดแด€๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด… ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ. ส™ษช...
69.7K 1.5K 75
I watched her, wanting her and waiting for her. No more can I take watching her from the shadows, no longer can I just be happy with the distance bet...
64K 2K 26
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—„๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...