~Changes~

By scorpioA15

"Sometimes change is a good thing." Warning ⚠️:This story moves fast so if uu don't like that find another bo... More

People🧾.
Part 1πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™€οΈ.
Part 2πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™€οΈ.
Part 3πŸ‹πŸ½.
Part 4πŸ‹πŸ½.
Part 5πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™€οΈ.
Part 6πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™€οΈ.
Part 7πŸ‹πŸ½.
Part 8πŸ‹πŸ½.
Part 9πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™€οΈ.
Part 11πŸ‹πŸ½.

Part 10πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™€οΈ.

415 8 6
By scorpioA15

                  𝘈𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯
                         (Dior)
                    𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝚈
             𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She walked up to the roof top so we had whole few of the city.

"Omg it's so pretty up here" I said looking around.

"Here is you guys table for the night, would uu like to start off with the drinks"she said putting us at a table that was in the corner by itself but had a very pretty view.

"Yes can I just have a Fiji water"I said not wanting to get a cocktail since I don't like drinking.

"Yes pretty, and for you sir?"she said turning to Damien.

"Gimme ah double Oaked & rye Manhattan."

"Ok I'll be back with both of those." She said before walking away.

"I like her" I told him

"Good " he said

"You so pretty baby yk that?" He said again.

"Thank you La'Damien" I said smiling .

"Mmm, you know watchu gone get?" He asked me

"No, um I'm not that hungry " I said looking down starting to feel embarrassed now.

"Ma what's wrong , youn wanna be here?"

"No I do it's just." I said not finishing my sentence.

"It's just what" he asked

"I ain't bring enough money for this" I whispered .

"Ma this a date that IM taking
YOU on , you wasn't paying even if uu did bring enough." He said

"Ik but still, you know I don't like you paying for me" I said not looking at him.

"We'll you jus gone have ta get use to it cus I ain't gone stop payin fo yo shi"he said grabbing my chin pulling me into a little 2 second kiss.

a peck.

"I'll pay uu back when we get home." I told him looking at the menu.

"You wanna know how uu can pay me back right na" he said

"How" I said looking up from the menu listening to what he was going to say

"By enjoying this, and having fun nd letting me pay. At least for today don't worry about money or Nuna that ." He says

"Ugh ok" I say leaning over the table and giving him a peck.

"Here is your figi water " she hands me the drink

"And here is your double Oaked & rye Manhattan"she said handing it to Damien.

"Do you guys know what you would like to eat?"

"Umm I do , do you stink?" I asked him looking at him seeing him jus staring at me.

"Yea" he said simply.

"Ok we'll what will you guys be having tonight?" she asks

"Can I have the Porcini Rubbed Bone-In Ribeye with 15-Year Aged Balsamic medium well " I say

"Okk and you " she says turnin to La'Damian

" give me the same thing just medium rare"he says to her.

"OK I'll be right back with that "she says walking away again

"I'll brb I'm finna go use da bathroom." I tell him.

"Igh ma" he says leaning back in his seat lookin at me.

Dear lord help me ,he keep looking & talking to me like that I might just loose my virginity tonight.

I just stand up and fast walk away.

I do what I hadda do in the bathroom nd wash my hands nd then see a cute mirror so I decide to take a picture so I can post them.

I get done taking my pictures and I walk out the bathroom and go back to where Damien was.

"D can uu take a picture for me right here real quick please." I say to him when I get close to him.

"Yea , Lemme see yo shi" he says reaching for my phone

"Here " I hand it to him

I pose while he takes the pictures.

When he's done I get my phone and look through them and see which ones I wanna post on Insta.

Finally I choose 3 outta the 50 that I had took & post them on my Insta (Iykyk😂).

Baby.Dior23:

❤️ 💬 ↗️
Liked by:prettygirl.sev, thebestking, nuni.2k, mir.ontop & HoodrixhD3.

Baby.Dior23: Mwah💋❤️!!
View all 3k comments
@Prettygirl.sev:bestt uu so pretty😍,but where df is uu at🤨?
@thebestking:where you at?
@nuni2k:um... where uu at?
@mir.ontop: tf is you at?
@hoodrixhD3:baby so pretty😍!
↪️@prettygirl.Sev:WHERE DF UU BEEN? She wit uu???
↪️@thebestking:nigga where tf uu been at
↪️@nuni2k:I thought you was dead or sum gang.
↪️@mir.ontop:df is both y'all @??

I close outta Insta seeing them All commenting.

"How they all get my Instagram anyways?" I ask d3 now sitting at our seats waiting for our food.

"Probably say I followed you  , you the only person I follow on there." He said making me look and see he was only following 1 person and that was me.

"Ohh, and thank you handsome" I told him leaning over kissing his cheek .

"Fo Wah? " he asks wit his accent coming out.

"For taking me on a date, for explaining everything to me, for only following me, for paying for me& for the comment on Insta. Just for everything really" I say smiling at him.

"Mm" he says looking like he's sad or thinking.

Idk which one

"What's wrong" I ask

"Don't leave me."
He says surprising me

"What" I say stunned

He takes a deep breath before continuing." ik I don't really have to best experience with relationships but I'm tryin, for you, for me, for us. I want us to work. Nd when we both ready,which most def not right now, I wanna get married and have kids with uu. You is it fo me. I don't want another girl other then uu. Ik we still getting to know each other and we just talking rn but I want you to know, I'm yours . Maybe not with the title yet bc like I jus said we still getting ta kno each otha, but uu the only girl I talk to, and when the time right ima make uu my girlfriend." He says, somehow ,sometime while talking he leaned over and grabbed my hands so we was holding hands over the table .

By this point I'm crying.

"But the question is , is you mines? " he asks me

"Yes, I'm yours" I say with no hesitation getting up and hugging him.

"Awww y'all so cuteee" I hear heaven say causing me to turn around and see her holding a tray full with our food.

"Thank youu" I say smiling at her going back to sit in my seat.

"My bad I ain't mean to interrupt uu guys" she says setting our food down infront of us.

"You good" me and D say at the same time.

"There you go , I hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to text me so we can hang out sometime" she says to me before turning and walking away.

"Ohh dis look so good." I say looking at my food.

"Mm" D says.

We start eating and just talking & getting to know each other a little better.

After around 30 minutes we was done eating.

But even with us done eating we just sat there and talked for around a hr. Just enjoying each other's company.

"Come on it's gettin late and we still got something to do" he says standing up grabbing my hand helping me up then putting a $50 bill on the table as a tip before we walk out to the car.

"You didn't even pay D" I said stopping just now realizing we didn't pay.

"I payed while uu went to the bathroom" he told me grabbin my hand to make me walk again

"Mhmm I was gone say " I said getting in the car when he opened my door for me .

After closing my door he walks to his side and gets in.

"Where we going now" I ask

"idk y uu keep askin me Dat I'm not gon tell you."he says

"Mhm worth a shot" I say grabbing his phone putting his code in and play subway surfers.

"Put dis on" he hands me a blindfold

"Nigga ik uu not finna kill me is uu?" I ask getting scared.

"No lil gur now put it on"

"Better not be a trap La'Damien" I say putting the blindfold on.

After 5 minutes I feel the car come to a stop & I hear him get out of the car.

I also hear voices in the back making me nervous bc I don't know how many ppl are here and it's making me feel like they looking at me.

"Calm down, I gotchu" he says probably have noticed my anxiety.

He grabs my waist from behind me and moves me away from the car while holding me by my waist from the back.

Nigga gone make me fuck him tn if he don't stop playin wimme.

"Ok take it off"he said causing me to take it off.

"Omgg it's so prettyyy." I say looking around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😝😝🙈. Y'all gone hate me for that ending buttt🤷🏽‍♀️. I was gone write more for this chapter buttt I hadda get one out for y'all so yess this is short but the next one I promise gone be long . So it might be a couple more days before that one comes out buttt , I hope uu like my lil cupcakes ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 1.5K 26
vinnie hacker imagines<3 smut will have‼️ somewhat slow updates!!
3.4M 123K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴