Redemption

De reneelindsay1

After ending up on the infamous Death Star without knowing why, your Emperor Vaders prisoner. Your shown merc... Mai multe

Chains
Threat
Useless
The hand of the devil
Promise me?
Craved
Helpless
Vulnerable
Confess
Unreal
He was mine
Now or never
Princess
No matter the cost
Perfect •
I hate him
Conflicted
Living to keep a lie
Ultraviolence
Im not leaving you •
My anakin
No, I promise you
White?
I'm proud of you •
Suffication
Repeating
Awake
Defeat death
Starved
Never
Fire could catch
You're so beautiful•
•~•~•~
Ignite
They will pay the price
Furious •

I always get what i want

1.5K 32 22
De reneelindsay1

A/n: keep in mind we still don't know what anakin looks like! Also sorry these are short. Also, I'm imagining y/n wearing what rey wears so pretend the picture above is anakin and urself lol

                              Y/N's POV~

"Wake up" the voice echoed in my ears as I awoke from the terrible night of sleep I had. I looked around and as I regained vision, Ivan was standing above me.

"You have 30 minutes and your tests begin so get up" Ivan said, and he began to walk out of my room.

I sat up and came to the realization that I was going to be tested. "Wait!" I said low and quietly and raised my hand. I looked at him with crazy eyes and my mouth wide open.

He turned to face me. "What am I going to do? You know what my skills are." I whispered. He gazed back at me with no sympathy at all.

"Don't use the force. That's all you need to worry about. Specialize in fighting and combat... You'll go to Vader." He suggested with the slightest hint of worry, and then turned to walk out of the room.

I sighed and threw the blanket off of me. He's acting so fucking weird and I don't know why. He's been avoidant, dry, and overall a dick. He was always so energetic and one of the kindest people out there. Time really does change people. Anything can.

As I got up from my bed, I went into the small bathroom my room had. It's not like I had a bag packed of things I needed, I just got released as a prisoner here. I was still wearing an off white t-shirt along with light brown pants. I took my cloak off last night, so it was laying on the desk. 

I figured the least I could do was shower. I stepped into the shower. The water hit me, resonating onto my skin. It was one of the hottest showers I had taken in a while, and it felt amazing. A dewy atmosphere began to form as the heat was rising more and more, creating tension all over my body. The mirror was fogging in a result.

After my shower I threw my clothes back on and checked the time. I had 10 minutes to get to Vaders office.

On the walk there, I was honestly terrified. I thought about what I was going to do. The only option I had was to specialize in combat and fighting like Ivan told me to. I knew I couldn't fail, I had trained with combat, fighting, and guns since I was a child. But the question was, would Vader accept me? I'm sure there were women in his force, but he probably didn't want someone like me around.

I reached the doors of his office and knocked. I shielded my mind from him before I walked in. The doors opened and I stepped in slowly.

"On time?" He said walking up to me. "Shocker." I didn't reply and looked to my feet and back up to him.

"I would like to specialize in combat." I said monotone. He almost let out a chuckle.

"You? In combat?" He said mocking me. His black hood covered his face still, I was curious as to what was under the hood to this day. He was towering over me, and I looked away to the floor on my side, gritting my teeth together.

"Yes. Me in combat" I said in sarcastic shock. He stepped away.

"Interesting..." he began to walk around my side and bent down to the side of my face. "Very well then. You'll face me." I could hear the smirk as he said it. I shifted my body to look up at him. As he towered over me I felt no amount of fear.

"How is it possibly fair to face you?" I said enraged. "Your known as the most powerful-" before I could finish, he cut me off. His gloved hand was covering my mouth.

"Shhhh" he whispered. "You doubt yourself too much. Who's to say you can't beat me?" Once again, I could just tell he was grinning. He was messing with me.

I ripped his hand away from my mouth and backed away.

"Fine then. Let's do it" I spat. He nodded in return.

"Stand on the other side of the room and I'll stand here. I'll count down from 3, and whenever your ready you can attack. If you can somehow pin me, I will get you started on training with weaponry and whatever else. If not, you'll be my assistant. I've needed one lately, and your the perfect opportunity." he explained loud and clear, still a hint of agitation within his tone. Basically he's telling me I'm his assistant. We both know I won't beat him, and I can tell he always gets what he wants.

"It sounds as if you just want me to be your assistant." I slightly teased walking to the opposite side of the room without breaking eye contact, although I couldn't see his mysterious face.

"Smart girl" he teased back and I wanted to kill him for it. What is so funny? So teasing about this?

The room was tense as he stood at the opposite side of the room away from me. For some reason, all my fear was gone. Something had changed, but I wasn't sure what it was.

"Ready?" He asked almost politely. I nodded in return. "3...2...1." I began to walk to the side as he mocked my motions. "Ill go easy on you, don't worry. He joked. I ran towards him and tried to jump onto his shoulders (my signature move) but I was instantly lifted into the air and thrown to the floor. I grunted knowing he was using the force and stood back up.

"Really? The force?" I groaned knowing it was completely unfair.

"Hey, what can I say, I really need an assistant." He said shrugging his shoulders. "A hot one's a bonus" he slowly mumbled under his breath.

"Wait what did you just-" before I know it he's quickly lunged at me and pinned me to the floor. He's now hovering over me and I could slightly see his lips. His skin wasn't white, it was a beautiful golden tan.

He slowly pulled the hood down revealing his face to me. My eyes slightly widened at the sight of him. His lips were beautiful and his eyes were a deep amber. His jawline was sharp and his curly hair fell perfectly along his face. He was downright gorgeous.

He hovered his face close to no mine as his eyes slowly wandered to my lips. "I win" he said low and his hot breath hit my face. I took a deep breath in and my eyes wandered to his lips in return.

"You did." I almost sounded out of breath, and to be completely honest I was a total mess. We stared at eachother for what felt like an eternity, until suddenly the metal doors slid open. Our long lasting eye contact broke, and we both looked to the door to see Ivan standing there confused, and slightly terrified.

"Caddell what the hell did I say about fucking knocking" Vader said with venom in his tone as he stood up quickly and paced to the door. A switch had flipped in him as I watched him go from a joking Angel, to a raging devil.

Ivan was looking at me as if I was crazy, and honestly I completely don't blame him. Darth Vader was on top of his little sister, and he didn't have a single bit of context. I was just as confused as him though, what the hell just happened?

Was he trying to get me to be his whore? The idea of that enraged me.

"My lord I-" before "Caddell" could even finish his sentence, Vader cut him off.

"Is this urgent?" Vader demanded trying to keep his cool and Caddell gulped afraid to answer.

"No not necessarily my lo-"

"Then get the fuck out. I will summon you here later, when I need you here." Vader spoke angrily and Caddell quickly bowed and ran out.

I was still on the floor nearly in the same position I was when he was on top of me. I was in total shock as to what just happened. My brother was always super protective of me, and although he's been super weird, I know his blood was more than likely boiling when he saw that.

Vader walked over to me and offered me his hand. I looked up to his beautiful face and took his hand. He helped me up and I had no words.

He began to look me up and down and my heart skipped a beat. "Your gonna need some new clothes. I'll get caddell to take you shopping tomorrow. Get out" he said with no specific tone. I kept a poker face although I was a complete mess about what just happened, it probably wasn't very convincing. I nodded and walked towards the door. "One more thing." I turned around to face him once more. There was a short silence in the room. "Your my new assistant." His tone had changed to one of extreme aggravation, and I rolled my eyes at the bi polar attitude.

"Of course I am" I spat, returning the annoyance.

"What can I say? I always get what I want" he replied.

Is he flirting with me? What the fuck was I getting myself into. I turned and walked out of the room, rolling my eyes as I could feel a gaze burning into my back. The only thing I could think was how much I hated him, yet longed for him at the same time.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

423 10 7
"I never understood why I was born the way I was, I was taken to the Jedi temple to become a Jedi Padawan yet I was dealt with very little to work wi...
1.5K 60 13
When two people have feelings for eachother but also despise eachother.. ANAKIN SKYWALKER X READER You two met years ago when anakin first met you a...
8.7K 107 17
"After a while I was able to get ahold of my breath enough to stop the trembling and sit up. I slowly lifted my hand and placed it on my belly, insti...
122K 2.7K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...