Pelle ohlin x reader ( One sh...

By NightyWolf

Just wanted to do that for fun :) And please be kind English is not my native language, but you can do reque... More

Dark Humor
"I hate cats"

The spider in the record seller

537 7 1
By NightyWolf

Pelle and you enter the record seller hand in hand. You let it go to walk freely around the store.

You looked into the record crates and you heard him talking.

Pelle: What is that? 

He said and saw him approaching something in a corner. You approach him to watch his discovery and..

Y/N: Oh..It's..a spider!! 

You saw him take it like it's nothing, and he starts to glares at it.

Y/N: oh my f*cking god, let it go.

Pelle: It's okay.  He say will he holding it.

Y/N: No no no no nooo.

Pelle: Why are you scared? don't be afraid..

The spider sneaks out of his hands and goes to hide in a hole in the wall.

Pelle: Where did it go? He said will he looks for it.

Y/N: uhmm, we don't care come on, let's go.

Pelle: Oh..

Yeahh it's been a while since i write something :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
91.9K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...