𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝Bad Girls Get Fucked Like Whores.❞ ━━━━━━━ Tears were now flowing freely down my cheeks as he looks at me wi... More

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🤍
Chapt. 1
Chapt. 2
Chapt. 3
Chapt. 4
Chapt. 5
Chapt. 6
Chapt. 7
Chapt. 8
Chapt. 9
Chapt. 10
Chapt.. 11
Chapt. 12
Chapt. 13
Chapt.. 14
Chapt. 15
Chapt. 16
Chapt. 17
Chapt.. 18
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20
Chap.. 21
Bonus Chapt. 22
Chapt.. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 25
Chapt.. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28
Chapt. 30
Chapt. 31
Chapt.. 32
Chapt. 33
Epilogue. 🩷
Spoilers...🦋
New Story Alert-🎉🤍!

Chapt. 29

8.5K 203 73
By Leyah_eroticstories

🚫T.W : There will be Violence in this chapter.
Feel free to skip if you're uncomfortable.

I've been counting the days that I've been here, tied up since I woke up three days ago. Apparently, I've been here for a week and was sleeping for two entire days.

Not that I'm counting or anything.

My idiot brother made sure to remind me daily. I also found out that Sienna wasn't shot with a bullet which I'm thankful for but I do hope she's awake by now.

Since the moment I woke up, they decided to beat me everyday which I'm used to by now. I've also gotten a bunch of scars on my body, which is badass, I know Sie will love them.

What a bunch of pussies.

What I do know is that if my wife wakes up and I'm not there, hell's about to break loose for sure.

When it comes to me, my wife don't play with motherfuckers and when it comes to her, I don't play shit.

They also decided to give me food whenever they feel like it. A big man like me, they're in here feeding me baby food, the fuck?

I also made it a habit to annoy the guards at the door everyday by being immature. I mean, I am already locked up— might as well set my inner child free.

I cleared my throat before I started singing loudly.

'Baby Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Baby Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Baby Shark'

'Mummy Shark

"Shut the fuck up before I cut your tongue out!" A guard shout and I rolled my eyes. The same answer is what I get everyday and it's gettibg boring.

"Why don't you just cut your balls off instead fucker? Or maybe it's because you have a pussy instead, you sure do sound like a dry pussy out there." I taunt and I heard a bang in the door and before I know it, the same guard came in and throw a punch to my sore face. "Fucking bitchass."

He chuckled with a snarl, "Who's the pussy now?" He asks throwing two more punches at my face.

The door opened again and in came my other lovely half. "Leave him to me, you may go." I heard the voice of my stupid brother said and the guard glares at me before stepping out.

Hey brother, I missed you." I smiled widely and he rolled his eyes. "You're a weakass disgrace for a brother though. The only way to beat up up is by tying me in these ropes— can't handle me like a real man huh?" I smirk.

Troy chuckled, inspecting my face from a close view, ignoring my previous words, "Damn, that looks bad."

I rolled my eyes, "Nigga, take you stinking ass breath from my face."

Stink ass breath.

His face turned hard as he clenched his fist. "I see you're still running that mouth of yours, hm?" He stated taking up a knife walking back towards me.

"What can I say? I can never get speechless around you." I say as he dragged the knife against my abs making me fight a groan from escaping my lips. "This is the nineth scar—" I announced.

He chuckles, "Good to know you can still count, brother."

"—nine scars equal nine fingers." I smirk and he raised a brow.

He was full bent on laughing now as I watched him, "Was that suppose to be a threat? It's like you're forgetting that you're tied up and can't do anything."

I chuckled as well, "And its like you're forgetting that you're not the main character in this story and that my wife's still out there, but don't worry— you'll atleast have your toes left when she removes your ten fingers one by one for scaring my beautiful body that she adores so much." I groan as he sliced another part on my stomach making it ten scars.

Ten scars equal ten fingers.

He had a crazy look in his eyes as he laughs crazily, "Oh please, she's a girl— a princess at that, she can't do shit to me. Though I can't wait to fuck that sweet pussy of hers right infront of you."

"Touch her and I'll fucking kill you bitch. As a matter of fact, touch her and she'll kill you herself." I growled at him and he smirks as he started to treat my face as a punching bag.

A part of my lip was bust open, my face had blood all over it and my nose felt out of place.

I swear I must look like one of those Halloween costume by now.

"Look at you, having so much fate in a girl." His mocking laughs echoes in the building.

I shrug, "Have you seen her? My wife's a badass— a little warning brother, never underestimate her."

She's a Romano after all.

"Boss?" A guy ran into the room and he stopped his assaults on my face before turning his attention to the guy. "The girl is here and she killed two men at the gate." He informed my brother.

I smirk, hell's about to break loose baby.

My brother chuckled, "Let's go meet my princess." He stated, then turn to me. "The next time you'll see my face, I'll have your so called wife beneath me cumin hard."

You wish.

"It's not healthy dreaming this hard, brother." I called out as he left and not couple minutes after the door opened again, in came a leech that keeps bothering me.

Anna.

That's same girl that works for me, the same one wanted me to cheat on my wife, the same one that came into my office half naked and Sie fired her.

I was hoping it would be Hazel instead, she's more tolerable than this bitch and yes of course she was a fucking rat acting like she was on our side. I knew she would still chose my brother over Sie.

And guess what? She also lied about him abusing her just to get sympathy from us and for us to believe she's on our side.

Fucking pathetic, watching them all lovey dovey here everyday.

"Hey baby." Anna cooed giving me a kiss on my cheeks. I wanted to puke right then and there.

"Don't ever put your Chlamydia mouth on me again woman— God knows how many dicks you out there sucking with that big ass mouth, before you walked right in here." I glared.

She giggles thinking I was joking, "I can suck yours if you want too, baby." She says seductively, licking her lips and she bent down between my legs.

Fuck no bitch.

"Hm? How about you untie me first and I'll get to lay down properly so you can do whatever you want with me, sweetheart." I smiled trying to get her to not open my pants.

"Are you sure?" She says rubbing my dick over my pants.

The poor thing was still laying dead in my boxers.

I'm proud of the big man at this point, only standing for one woman and that's my wife.

"Yes, I promise. Now untie me and let me take care of your needs sweetheart." I said sweeting her up a little and she stopped as she got up.

She started untying me, "Please don't try to escape, I have a knife underneath my dress— plus Trey would kill me if I ever let you escape." Who in there right mind gives out that type of information to someone you're holding captive?

Don't worry, I'll kill you first you senseless bitch.

"I won't! You have my word." I smirk as I felt the rope loosen around my hands and feet. I stood up finally free.

I smirk, not waiting another second before turning around, grabbing her by her throat— covering her mouth to stop her screams.

"Tsk, tsk— now, listen carefully. I need that knife that you claim to have underneath that dress. I would never think of going underneath another woman's dress that's not my wife's, so be a sweetheart and hand it over to me." I said into her ear as she shivered, instantly reaching down and underneath her dress removing the knife, handing it to me.

"Please don't kill me, I-I love you K and I want you to be mine." She begged, breathlessly.

The moment she placed it in my hands, I held it to her throat feeling as she trembles in my hold.

"Too bad I don't love you nor do I ever want you. However, what I do want though is the full run down of this building and how many guards ate at this door. Make it quick!" I demand and she cries while telling me every angle of this building, including secret passages and the two guards stationed outside this door.

I smirk flicking the knife. "Well, unfortunately for you— I need to find my beautiful wife, so until then Anna banana." I slit her throat, watching as she drpped to the ground with her blood spraying around the room.

"My wife never liked you anyway." I murmured to myself.

One down, plenty more to go.

I may feel weak right now because of not having much nutrients in my body, but I'll make damn sure I walk out of this motherfucker with my wife.

Alive.
.
.
.

He chuckles even more, "Soon princess, but before that— let's play a little game."

I rolled my eyes and asked with a fed up sigh, "And what game will that be?"

"I'm sure you've heard of the game hide and seek princess, I'll hide and you seek." He laughs.

"Bitch, the only person I chase after is my husband— who I'm about to find any second now, go and seek yourself." I stated as I saw a tall tree and sneak away from the camera that he's watching me with and towards the tree, deciding to climb it for a better view.

"Feisty, I'll have to teach you some manners soon." He said. "What the fuck? Where did she disappeared to?"

I almost chuckled as I climbed the tree for a better view. I could already see guards on top of the building looking out for me, but I know they'll never imagine a girl like me knows how to climb a tree.

Out of sight, out of mind or whatever they say.

"I said fucking find where she went!" I heard through the speaker, he's going mad with my sudden disappearance it seems.

Good.

I wasted no time in shooting one of the men on the building top, finding it funny as he dropped dead while the rest started looking around like idiots— wondering where the shot came from.

I played with them a little before shooting the three of them. I could see two more coming up to the roof and I shot them.

I decided to leave this tree and climb down before sneakily shooting the camera at the game, making my way through the gates.

Finally in.

I do hope my brothers and Leo are on their way here. I may know how to fight or use a gun but I'm not stupid to know that I can't take on this many men by myself.

I just need to find my husband first. This building looks like a three story up. This won't be hard at all- note to sarcasm.

I shot the man standing at the entrance, five more men came running to the door, I shot them within seconds.

Thanks to my dad for teaching me how to be fast.

I finally walked inside the building as gunshots ringed my ears, I quickly hid behind a wall, taking out a different gun that's loaded.

Fuck. There's alot of men here, I'll need help soon.

I ran over the other side as I fired some shots at them. It caught one of them but the other one was still at it with me.

This bitch just won't die.

We kept going back and forth for a couple minutes. He finally decided to peep out and I took that moment to send a bullet straight between his eyes as he fell to the ground dead.

I finally get to continue my journey. I also took out my pepper spray for anybody I come across.

Shit. Left or right?

I choose to turn right, only to come across a big man. I quickly sprayed the pepper spray in his eyes and he screamed out rubbing his eyes. I decided to take him out of his misery and kill him.

I came across two doors and opened it slightly but it was empty. I cursed silently as I opened the next one and it was also empty.

Where are you, Handsome?

Suddenly, the whole building started blaring red and went on lockdown. I groan running through the corridors to get to the second floor.

I bend a corner only to bump into a wall, well more likely a human with brick chest.

I was about to shoot him but realized he's one of our guards. He looked shocked to see me, but then he quickly got over his shock.

That just means they have arrived.
Good.

"Ma'am? Are you okay? Thank God we found you, we need to get you out of here now." He states, checking to see if I'm injured.

I looked at him like he's crazy, did he really think I would leave my husband behind? He must've done drugs before coming here.

"I'm okay, but I won't be leaving here without my man. Go do your job and kill those motherfuckers here and dont worry, I can handle myself." I said walking away.

"But ma'am—" He wanted to argue and I stop, turning back to him with a glare.

"That's an order!" I demanded loudly and he quickly rushed off to the other side.

I really need to find him soon.
.
.
.
.

I have no clue how to write a fighting scene, lmaoooo bye!😂😂😭

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 153K 51
*MATURE**Erotica**18+* [COMPLETED] "Let it ring or answer. Either way. I'm not stopping." His dark husky voice sent goosebumps down my arms. His hand...
98.9K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
202K 10.6K 49
❝You feel so good, 𝐌𝐬. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞ He moans in my ear before arching me on his desk. I tried to keep my moans at a minimum, but he felt incredible...