Parallel

Par uncaffeinated

Have you ever had those moments? When you are sitting under the tree, when you are sipping your morning co... Plus

Disclaimer
First Parallel: TO DUST
Teaser
Second Parallel: Yesterday
Third Parallel: 1975
Fourth Parallel: 2017
Fifth Parallel: Con Te Partirò
Fifth Parallel: Con Te Partirò II
Sixth Parallel: 1996
Seventh Parallel: Thank you, Sir
"Thank you, Sir" Part II Teaser
Eighth Parallel: Thank You, Sir (Part II)
Tenth Parallel: 2024
Announcement

OG Parallel

1.1K 43 0
Par uncaffeinated

When we fall in love, how do we measure its worth? How do we know it truly is love?

By fiercely fighting for it?
By holding on for as long as we can?
By protecting it with all our might?

What if we measure it by selflessly letting go?

By giving that person the chance to truly grow and be happy even if it means that you are not part of it anymore.
By being supportive of their choices even if it does not include you any longer.

He's an aspiring surgeon, whose passion to save lives embedded deeply within the corners of his being.
She's an easy go lucky, wild and free flight attendant who despite traveling the world would and for always will go back to his loving arms.

She's ready. He's not.

"Kung sa dulo ng daan, makita mo na hindi na ako ang may hawak ng kamay mo... huwag mo sana makalimutan na kasama ka pa rin sa bawat panalangin ko"

Because there is love. A lot of it.
There is love in letting go.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.9K 1.7K 47
Moments; singular, siphoned, like grains of sand which fall restlessly, and build without limits...growing with increasing momentum, each step, beat...
83.3K 1.7K 24
Life isn't always fair. It never was. In a life that is not always made from bed of roses, how will they be able to withstand the ever changing circu...
792 68 51
"In a world full of darkness and despair, I felt lost and broken beyond repair. Every day was a struggle, a constant fight, With no end in sight, jus...
28.5K 1.3K 51
A neglected daughter that was deeply hurt by her own family... A woman who lost everything and put up walls in order to protect her bleeding heart...