๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ...

By StarBts07

Being a super model and actor isn't as luxurious and soothing how it appears to be, for taehyung respect matt... More

Prologue
1. Antithesis
2: Dismay
3: Storm
4. Humiliation
5: Club
6: Lily field
7 :dawn
8: Poised
9: shatter
10: nyctophobia
11. Strain
12: pact
13: Burgeon
14: fallacy
15. whisper
16: unsaid
17: Falling
18: Inchmeal
19: Jumble
20 : harrow
21:Nightmare
22: Swither
23: bemuse
24: Frantic
25: Unravel
26: Dolour
27: Feigned
29: Confession
30: Vehemence
31:date
32: Insomnia
33. tiff
34: Furtive
35: Wretched
36. Afterglow
37: Perished
38 :Enshroud
39: Solace

28: Dismay

2.6K 142 26
By StarBts07

Ignore the mistakes please
Authors pov:

Sunshine, clear sky, and cold yet warm breeze hit his face, after so many days he felt alive. he watches the scenes passing by, one week--one week later he is finally out from the dull and horrifying place, though the place he is heading to might be more dangerous and stressful than being hospital but he leaves all to fates hand, he glance at driving seat and finds jeon jeonguk with his glory.

black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and tattoos on full display, his jaw making perfect 90 degree angle, his silver hoop ear ring shining so beautifully, and his brown hair little messy yet it made him look so hot and breath taking, such a sight it was for taehyung he could keep watching jeonguk for hours---and maybe for whole life and it still would never be enough.

"Do you usually stare the people you claim to hate or am i the only special one"

jeonguk ask, his tone void of any emotion and eyes filled with sadness but it did not lose the charm to hold taehyung captive, who just quickly looks away---bites his lips with his eyes closed

'why do i have to be so obvious'

jeonguk glances at taehyung, then again shifts his focus to road, his knuckles turns white as he clutches the steering so tight with taehyung replies, breaking his heart again--into pieces.

"You can be anything but a special one, ever"

he replies under his breath, his nail digging the skin of his palm as he tries to not break down anytime soon, he ignores the yeonjuns soft call of his name, a soft plea not to be harsh but he paid no heed. taehyung thanked that jimin has left for his shoot if he would be here he would have scold him and might even threw him out from the car.

the car drive for few minutes remained silent until it halted in the porch of massive bungalow and taehyung was awestruck, by the beauty, though his own place is no less but it felt different to him, he saw the huge numbers of security guards, all alert and so bulky with their physic and among all he finds wonho rushing toward their car, but halts.taehyung was confused, he follows the gaze of his bodyguard that landed on jeonguk who was already out from car and was now walking toward his side and he knows why?..

taehyung stares the ceo, unable to say anything and process , his gaze broke only when he felt the strong arm wrapping around his waist and under knees and in one swift he was no longer on seat but in the arm of jeonguk, he shrieked and a loud yelp erupted from his lips and arm instantly wrapped around ceo's neck.

"I-I can walk"

he stuttered badly ,his heart beating rapidly , his breath heavy and strenuous, his dizzy and all giddy.

"you sure can"

the ceo nonchalantly replies in short  and says nothing after that and walks inside his house that gonna feel like home now.

taehyung stares him, their faces so close, he could count the eye lashes of the ceo and god how much he just wanted to lean on his shoulder but he refrains himself for doing so, his heart begins to beat loud as soon as jeonguk step inside the house, them passing by huge living area ,the massive dinning area, and the pool he saw the glimpse from far, he watches jeonguk face etched with nothing as he trudged up the stairs passing by two bedroom they entered into the third ,his eyes takes the note of bedroom exactly opposite to him but he forgets everything as jeonguks lays him down on warm bed.

his breath gets stuck once jeonguk covers him with a comforter, and his face too close, and suddenly he feels the touch on his skin so light and mere but still he felt a spark in his body, he breath shallow and shut his eyes closed when jeonguk softly tucks a strand or two behind his ear , his soft breath hitting on his face, evoking so many emotion inside of him but all at once the touch, warm breath it was all gone and when he opens his eyes he watches jeonguk walking toward the balcony and closing the door.

"you take some rest ,if you need anything you can call me--just press the intercom button---that is on the side table, i will be here in no time--my room is the opposite of this one" he says quietly, walks back to taehyung who remains silent.

"i am going out-- i have some work, we will meet at the dinner" jeonguk says and wait for taehyung to say something but to his dismay models lips remained sealed. 

he watches taehyung, then silently leaves the room , closes the door behind.once alone taehyung rises up from the bed and locks the door, leans against it his eyes tearing up and he feels his throat clogged.

he looks around finally takes the note of his pro tem room, the wide area whose one side have a giant bed and its either side have table and crystal lamp,one side of the room have small book shelf and table and chairs, the walls are plain and few beautiful paintings hung, windows are covered with white curtain ,and the balcony is wide with chair and tables and plants, the whole room is white and gray--and it felt warm to taehyung.

he plops down on the bed , falls behind and stare the ceiling----tears slowly slipped down from his eyes.

"being so close to you yet so far from my reach"

he cries ,covers his face in his palm,tries to suppress his sob.

                                                                  *******

"did you got any lead"?

Jeonguk asks, his eyes on wooshik,whose one side is Felix and other side is seojin.

"my team is trying their best, but to my chagrin we got nothing much that would lead us to his whereabout"

wooshik reasons along with slight head nod,dissatisfaction is all edged on his face. 

"Felix?" jeonguk veers his head to felix direction.

" I'm keeping track of all the flights, train tickets booking, but till now we haven't got anything in our hand,even i am trying to track down his--"

his hold forth could not spill out as jeonguk bangs the table so hard, that made the whole cabin of ceo go soundless.

"What the hell am I supposed to do now? Just sit back and do nothing? that bastard is roaming somewhere after hurting my lov-- after hurting taehyung so bad that I have almost lost him"

He shouts and they remain quiet they know from where jeonguk is coming from, they have seen him breaking down to his worst.

"I want him in front of my eyes--- as soon as possible"

he roars and they nod their head, even they are desperate to find yugyeom as soon as possible but just things aren't going in right way.

he exhale and inhale, tries to calm his nerve but ever since he has come to office his ear is ringing with taehyung voice 'You can be anything but a special one, ever'. the word has done its damage there's no way he would not feel anything, of course it hurts and he is not denying it. but right now he need to focus and get the work done quickly.

"Seojin Hyung i have asked you for something, is it done" he grill, sits back on his chair while seojin nods his head, slide the envelope toward CEO who rips it in one go.

"thank you, you made it in such short notice"
he speaks and the lawyer smiles.

"now you own the agency with 100% share and no partner--can i ask you one thing"? seojin grills and jeonguk nods his head, a soft smile on his face yet it did not reached his eyes.

"You Bought the star agency because of taehyung right"? actually you don't need to answer ,i know. just one thing  i would like to say is---i know taehyung for five years and i swear i have never seen a star like him----he shares his happiness but he would never share his sorrow--he would never say he loves you if he thinks he don't deserve you or something. he has been doubting himself, he thinks he is not good enough for anybody---he might try to run away--but buddy just hold on---and keep running to him, someday he will stop running and he would walk to you--just be patient till than"

the lawyer says and jeonguk take each word of him on board, anyways he was not evening planning to get rid of model but now he have heard seojin he would keep running to model.

"sure hyung---thanks" he smiles and the room lit up.

the four again falls into conversation, jeonguk was so indulged yet he know he has someone at home--might not be waiting for him but he has to be their for the guy, so he tries to tie up the meeting with full tilt.

he literally ran to the parking lot and hit the engine to life, He checked the time and it was past 9 of evening, he already called wonho and asked regarding the model and as per his details Tehyung has been sleeping. throughout the ride his mind was wandering to all side--taehyung one side---other side taehyung again---all side taehyung.

his car stop at signal and his eyes falls on a floral shop, he turns the car and picks the flower, a soft smile makes it way as he get into his car, puts the flower to passenger seat and drove to his house---which has became a home today.

                                                                         ******

"why---why are you here" his voice breaks as he steps back, horror in his eyes as he watches the guy he never expected would stand in front of him ever again.

"ofcourse to take you with me----last time i could not but today nobody would stop me"
he says through his chuckle and taehyung feels sweat dripping down from his forehead all the way down to his neck.

"but i need to punish you---how can you live in another man house hanh"? did he touch you"

he asks and taehyung forget to breath as yugyeom take out the knife from his jacket, the terror crawled to his body and he runs towards the door but before he could reach the exit his was yanked back and all he could call a name  is 'jeonguk'

"please leave me-- please "he cries, shiver ran down his spine and he was drenched in sweat

"taehyung" he hears his name but he just cries 

"taehyung open your eyes---it me, jeonguk" he hears the loud shout but he denies to open eyes

"no--no-- please--let me go---i--i want jeonguk" he cries again and jeonguk who feels helpless, pull the taehyungin his arm, hugs him tight--as hard as he could, breaths heavy as he keep tightening his hold

"i am here baby--i am here" he desperately says, damn how much he wanted to hear this from taehyung, but not with this scenario--not like this at all.

"please save me" he hears taehyungs whisper through his sob which made him shut his eyes closed ,he kisses taehyungs side of the head which is wrapped in bandage and kisses his ear.

"you are safe sweetheart--- everything is alright---it was a nightmare"

he whispers to the boy in his arm who finally broke out from his nightmare, but keeps his eyes shut, let his self in embrace of his love---and cries--holds jeonguk tight.

"he---he will---he will kill me" the model sob and ceo shakes his head in deniel

"not possible---not gonna happen, i won't let anything happen to you"

he whispers, kisses him again and let the boy cry in his arm, jeonguk shuts his eyes close both does and both runs into their utopia ,where it's only them and everythings is perfect.

taehyung snuggles more into jeonguks chest,hugs him more tight and jeonguk does the same---hides his face in taehyungs shoulder,kisses the crook of neck,they breath heavy and their skin burns with the intense feeling, taehyung shiver with the soft touch on his skin, goosebump roses all over his body,his lips parts slightly and his throat went dry---the sudden change in moment is driving him crazy,one moment he was shouting in his nightmare and crying and in next moment he is in the arm of a man whom he loves with all his heart--and with that thought he pushes jeonguk away.

"what--what are you doing"?

he stutters and jeonguk watches him confusion but next moments gains his composer, the ceo rises up from bed,says nothing and picks the flower bouquet that he had dropped at the doorway when he had saw model thrashing in bed.

he walks toward the bed and hands the flowers to taehyung who hesitantly takes it, his lips part to spill something but words doesn't come out at all.

"Got my eyes on them and it reminds me of you,so I just got it for you"

jeonguk replies in heartbeat and taehyung stares his face,his heart clenches with pain and happiness, his eyes fills with the tear of joy and sorrow.

Jeonguk takes the note of taehyung face, he slowly slouch down, and wipes taehyung tears that escaped from his eyes.

"eyes says what's in heart, I'm just waiting for the day when your lips will say what's in your heart"

he caresses taehyungs cheeks, a sad smile on his face.

and with that he abruptly leaves the room and lets the model be whose eyes travels to bouquet in his hand smiles through his silent tears.

Caresses the petal of flower, takes the fragrance of it and takes it down in his soul.

He looks towards the door and more tears fall from his eyes, he hugs the bouquet tight, though he wants to hug jeonguk so badly, kiss him insanely and love him madly but his hypocrite heart says otherwise.

                                 ****
Taehyung didn't have his dinner with Jeonguk , he didn't want to face the CEO and hence he had asked his meal to be served In his time being room, and the servants of jeonguk treated taehyung as royalty.

as always he again couldn't sleep, he had his medicine for which jeonguk had come to his room but he was hiding in washroom and asked CEO that he doesn't need to be his care taker and again jeonguk had his lip sealed and left the room without saying anything further.

He slowly opens the door and finds the room in his front is closed, he sighs in relief and walks down, some day his sudden night craving would get him in some trouble.

He remembered the way to the kitchen when he had come to this house and now he just follows his instinct, as soon as he reaches the kitchen ,once he reached a loud yelp spells out from his mouth as he finds the shirtless man standing with all his glory in the middle of night with tattoos full on display.

Jeonguk remained unaffected, he smirks as he takes a look at taehyung who had his hand on his chest and next moment covering it up by scratching his back of neck and fake cough.

"Sometimes he gets hungry in the middle of night, his night craving gets the best out of him"
He literally smile as he recalls yeonjuns word from last night before he left.

"you want something"?

jeonguk asks nonchalantly ,he walks toward the model who  seems to be frozen to his spot, nervous and all petrified, his eyes glued to the floor and jeonguk follows his gaze, he finds taehyung so adorable he could eat him.

"did you find then"? jeonguks, his eyes scanned the floor and taehyung finally looked up in confusion

"hunh"? taehyung yelps in puzzled 

"you lost somethinng? you have been scanning it for quite some time"

jeonguk says his tone is void of any emotions,and taehyung feels embarrassed ,he looks away ,can't keep looking at the shirtless sexy man, he bite his lips, heat raising in his body ,his ear and cheeks turning into dust of red, he clears his throat and scratches his head and realizes why  he as been feeling packed, its his head which is wrap in bandage.

"N-no ,i---i ,by---by any chance do you have strawberries"

taehyung hurriedly asks , blinks his eyes uncountable time as he lift his face and regrets the very next moment, because damn this ceo is standing with no shirt on and it is not helping taehyung in any ways, heat pools in his stomach and he feels his knees weakening, he gulps out of nervousness and jeonguk was loving every second of this moment but sad at the same time.

taehyung looks away again and jeonguk gets the chance to smile a hint of gloom in it, he bites his lips and nods, clears his throat and hums in response and walks to refrigerator to take out the pack of strawberries.

taehyung shuts his eyes closed, inhales a sharp breath as he feels the warmth close to his frame, he clutches his pj's as he feels jeonguks hot breath against his nape, raising the goosebumps in all over his body, he could feels jeonguks smirk on his skin ,he could his unbreakable gaze on his body, he could feel jeonguks heartbeat against his back----he could feel all of jeonguk, this is the moment he wanted to live and this is the reason he doesn't want to leave here at all---the moments like this would only hurt him and the ceo, the moment like this would only make it hard for him to stay away from ceo.

he was on long run of his thought which broke as he was turns around , a yelp tore out from his lips and next moment he was not at all on grand and standing ,instead he was seated on kitchen platform, caged in between jeonguk who had closed all the way for him to escape by keeping his hand either side of model, he look intently to models eyes.

"I would not mind staying here with you,but I don't want you to regret coming down here, so I better take my leave---good night"

he says something taehyung wasn't expecting at all and just like that jeonguk leaves him to be all alone, he watches him go---and it felt like he was finally going ----out of taehyungs reach and for the first time----taehyung regretted the decision he made to be away from ceo---not the decision of coming down in the kitchen or this place.

                        ✧༺♥༻✧
take good care of your heart💕❤
Borahae 💜

Missing them badddd 🥺🥺

this is everything... Every damn thing

Damnnnnnn hotyyyy is coming 🥵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
176K 9.6K 32
Two people can share their soul in one and so are their hearts---beating in one rhythm. Where Kim Taehyung, one of the top models of South Korea, an...
2.8K 238 11
"I'm not your servant." Jeongguk uttered in a low voice as he leaned forward after putting his both hands on the wall, caging Taehyung. The deep voic...
508K 26.8K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...