Tensura : Reaction Time!

By ChaosDragon06

I don't know why am I doing this..... I'm already busy with my first story, for god sake! Anyways, I hope you... More

Introduction :
Volume 1 : Chapter 1.
Volume 1 : Chapter 1 - Part 2.
Volume 1 : Chapter 2.
Volume 1 : Chapter 3.
Volume 1 : Chapter 4.
Volume 1 : Chapter 5
Hello!!
Volume 1 : Chapter 6
Volume 2 : Chapter 7
Notice....
Notice!

Gobta's story!!

2K 38 17
By ChaosDragon06

Ash : All right, All of you! I have something to announce!

Veldanava : Hoh?

Rimuru : Hm?

Guy : What is it? Can you tell us already?

Dino : Yeah, You're making me sleepy.

Ramiris : Aren't you always sleepy!?

Dino : Yeah but for some reason, I can't sleep here. I mean, I can before but now, I can't.

Dagruel : Hoh? Interesting.

Rimuru : Do you know anything about this, Ash?

Ash : Of course! Though, I'm sorry but I can't give you this. After all, The Author is the only one who had this. I'm merely borrowing it.

Rimuru : I see. How about we make a deal, Author-san?

(Author : Let's hear it.)

Rimuru : I'm gonna give you one of my [Parallel Existence] in exchange for this thing.

(Author : Tempting, but not enough.)

Rimuru : I did say that I will give it to you, right? That means you can do any-.

(Author : We have a f*cking deal!!)

Rimuru : Fufufu.

(Author : Ahh~, I can't wait to see Rimuru-sama in a Bunny Costume~! Or maybe a Maid Uniform? Or Police Unifrom? Highschool Uniform!? Yukata!?)

Ash : Keep your disgusting Imagination to yourself, Pervert!! Anyway, We will not watch the next chapter of Rimuru-sama's life!

Yuuki : Then, What are we watching?

Ash : Oh, Good question! Do you remember the Goblin Rimuru-sama brought inside the Dwarven Kingdom?

Veldora : Oh! Gobuta!?

Ash : Yes! We will take a break from watching Rimuru-sama's life and watch one of his Subordinate instead!

Milim : I see I see. It seems like I will be able to watch my Disciple, huh. I can't wait!

Guy : Hah? Milim, You take a Goblin as your Disciple?

Milim : Yup!

Rimuru : Not really, She just bullied him in form of teaching.....

Milim : How rude, Bestie!

Guy : So she takes after her Aunties, huh...

Velzard : Did you say anything?

Guy : Nothing.

Ash : Anyway, Let us start!!

The secrets of Gobta  

Veldora : Hm? Secrets of Gobuta, huh.

Milim : I didn't know about this....

Ramiris : Hah! It seems like you fully didn't know your Student, Milim! How pitiful.

Milim : Grr.... I will teach that Goblin a lesson after we go back....

My name is Gobta, I am a hogoblin from Jura Tempest, a member of the Four Heavenly Kings (and the weakest of the four), Green Corps General and captain of the Goblin Riders.

Lucia : 'Four Heavenly Kings'?

Rimuru : Yeah, It consists of Benimaru, Diablo, Shion and Gobuta.

Lucia : I see. What do they do?

Rimuru : Ah....

Veldora : Do you want to know, Sister-in-law!?

Lucia : If possible, yes.

Veldora : He said that his reasoning is 'If someone wanted to challenge him, They at least need to defeat the Four Heavenly Kings as to not disappoint him when they face him!'

Rimuru : 'I didn't said that!!!'

Ramiris : He said that!?

Rimuru : 'No, I didn't!!'

Milim : So that's one of his reason why he created that-noda?

Rimuru : 'No, It's not!'

Guy : Hmmm, That's quite good. Even though I want to fight, there's no point if the opponent is not that strong. Very well, I must create a Group of my subordinate to ward off all weaklings that want to face me. Misery and Rain, You two are gonna be the Leader of that Group.

Rain & Misery : Yes, Guy-sama.

Milim : That's a nice way of thinking-noda! 'There's no point of beating a Weakling' a wise saying, Guy!

Guy : Of course.

Veldanava : Why didn't I think of that...?

Feldway : Then, Veldanava-sama, Would you mind if I find a subordinate suitable for that role?

Veldanava : There's no point in that, is there? I'm dead and you are both dead and sealed.

Feldway : Ugh...

If I had to say what characterizes me, I would say that I am a very lucky person. Before receiving my name, I had managed to defeat a sword tiger while I was but still a simple goblin, it was mainly because I had a magic weapon that I had received when I went to Dwargon, I was the first to have managed to summon a Direwolf when I was imprisoned by Rimuru-sama's web, I survived Shion's "Food" which allowed me to acquire [Poison Resistance], and so on.  

Dagruel : Hoho? To defeat a Blade Tiger when he was just a Goblin, I'm impressed.

Hinata : Not only that, He's also the first one who summoned a Direwolf. For a Goblin, That's quite nice.

Dino : But the thing that impressed me the most is the last one...

Ramiris : To think that he could survive that abomination....

Milim : Ughh, Just imagining it make my stomach hurts....

Veldora : I already watched it and I'm still impressed and surprised that he survived....

Rimuru : Is he really a HobGoblin....?

Veldanava : Aren't you all exaggerating it?

Carrera & Ultima : No!!

Guy : Huh?

Carrera : That 'thing' that she called food is not a food!!

Ultima : Her food is equal to my Poisons!!!!

Testarossa : I have to agree with them. Her food is even more terrifying than all of the opponents Rimuru-sama fought.

Yuuki : Yikes, Even more scarier than me?

Testarossa : Yes.

Rimuru : To begin with, You're not even that Scary.

Yuuki : Eh?

Rimuru : Yeah. The Whole World were more afraid on Feldway and Ivaraj than you.

Yuuki : I see.

Shizu : I-Is there anyone who already tried her cooking...?

Rimuru : As far as I know, There is someone.

Hinata : Who?

Rimuru : Diablo, You tasted it before, right?

Diablo. : Yes.

Rimuru : Please tell us your opinion on that one.

Diablo : I.... That's the thing I will never take again. Of course, If you order it I will....

Rimuru : As far as I remember, It's not even food, right?

Diablo : Yes. It's a Tea.

Shizu : A..... Tea?

Diablo : Yes.

Hinata : Wait, Then how did she mess up that badly that even you, a demon, don't want to try it again!?

Veldanava : I told you they're exaggerating it.

Veldora : I'm not gonna say that, Brother.

Veldanava : Hm?

Ruminas : Yeah. Her food is dangerous...

Hinata : Really, Ruminas-sama?

Ruminas : Yes.

Veldora : What she said, Her cooking is dangerous.

Velzard : Hmm, I don't really want to believe it but since Veldora keeps on saying that, Maybe it's really dangerous?

Velgrynd : Hmph! It's not like it can damage us.

Veldora : Yeah, I hope so....

Since the end of the Tenma war, things have calmed down. The days has been peaceful in Tempest. Of course, Even with Peace, There's still a Threat to us so we still do Surveillance in the streets of the city and I still train with Hakurou-sensei and the cycle is repeated every day.

Veldanava : I want to live in that kind of World.... A World where everyone gets along, no matter what their race are.

Dino : You need to thank Rimuru on that one.

Veldanava : Yeah, Thank you, Rimuru.

Rimuru : No problem. Just like you, I want to live in a World where everyone gets along.

Veldanava : I see.

However, I have a secret that I hid from others, I managed to acquire the extra skill [Double Body] as well as the common skill [Parallel Existence], but the craziest thing is that his two skills merged to grant me the unique skill called [Perfect Clone].

To put it simply, it allows me to create a kind of identical twin brother with the same skills, the same amount of magic, emotions, memories so no one knows the difference between me and my clone.

If I decide to merge with him or if he dies, his memories and experience are granted to me, however, if I were ever killed, I will end up in my clone's body keeping everything I had in my original body, in return, [Perfect Clone] will be disabled for a week.

Ruminas : That's just a Parallel Existence, isn't it?

Dagruel : I think so.

Hinata : The Memory and Experience will go to the Original body if the clone died, huh. Doesn't that mean it's good for training?

Ramiris : BWAHAHAHAHA! See, Milim!? You could teach him more if you know that skill he has but he didn't tell you that! How Miserable!

Milim : Grr.... I really need to teach that Goblin a Lesson...

Veldora : Maybe he will also experience the pain you give to his Clone that's why he didn't tell you?

Milim : I see.... Good.... I can tortu- I mean, Teach him everything I know~.

Rimuru : 'I pray for your safety, Gobuta.'

I discovered this while I was fighting an A-rank monster. We were at the same level, but this monster had a skill canceling mine, preventing me from summoning my direwolf or fleeing, he punctured my body with his claws and I ended up "dying" and ending up in the body of my clone, moreover, I have even acquired [Pierce Resistance], it must be believed that when I got killed and I find myself in the body of my clone, I acquire a [Resitance Skill] equivalent to the way I was killed.  

Guy : Hoh? That really is an impressive skill............. I say that but I'm not really impressed.

Milim : Hey! Don't insult my student skills!!

Ramiris : Hey, Milim.

Milim : Hm? What is it-noda?

Ramiris : Why do you still want to teach Gobuta? The War has already ended, you know?

Milim : Hm, I guess for my entertainment?

Ramiris : I see, for entertainment, huh. Then, Would you mind accepting my challenge?

Milim : Hoh? Let's hear it-noda.

Ramiris : We let your Disciple, Gobuta, fight my Golem. How about it?

Milim : Sure!!

Veldora : This is interesting converstaion, Mind if I join in?

Ramiris : No.

Veldora : Wha-!? Why not!?

Ramiris : Let's say I let you join, Who is your fighter?

Veldora : Kuku, Isn't that easy? Of course, It's Zegion!

Ramiris : See!? There's no way my Golem or Gobuta can defeat Zegion! Hell, Even if Gobuta merge with Ranga and my Golem team up they wouldn't be able to land a hit!!

Rimuru : I got to agree with Ramiris on this one, Veldora. Zegion is the second strongest among my subordinates. Gobuta and Ramiris's Golem doesn't stand a chance.

Milim : That's right, That's right! If you want to let Zegion fight, I will have to fight him myself!

Veldora : Then Zegion won't stand a chance, idiot!!

Milim : Don't care!

Veldora : Ughh, Fine! Can Apito fight!?

Ramiris : My Golem can't beat her!

Milim : Does Gobuta have a Chance?

Rimuru : I wonder, Can Gobuta win against Apito? If not, Can he at least put a fight?

I haven't told anyone about this because I don't want to be tested on me or changed my training to make it difficult, Like, suffer extreme temperatures, undergo electric shocks, or, worst of all, undergo Shion's cooking without her activating her skill making me swallow hundreds of "delicious" dishes on her part.  

Dagruel : I really wonder if that Girl's food is considered as a torture method?

Rudra : Hmmm.....

Yuuki : Damn, I guess her food is really terrible if that's the case!

Guy : Rimuru, Can I see an image of her food?

Rimuru : Sure! Here it is!

Guy : What the f*ck is that!?

Dagruel : That really can be used as a Torturing Method!!

Rudra : Please grant me protection in my mind, Oh great, Veldanava-sama.

Dino : My Nightmare!!! It cameback!!!

Veldanava : Ugh, I can't erase it in my mind!!

Yuuki : F*ck!! Is that even a Food!!?

Hinata : Oh my god....

Shizu : Ughhh, I guess she needs a little lesson....?

Ruminas : What the hell are you saying!? Rimuru already put Shuna as her Teacher yet her cooking is still the same!!

Chloe : Shizu-sensei..... I admire you for being kind but do you really believe that she can still improve....?

Shizu : Ughhh....

Diablo : Kughh...

Testarossa : Having a flashback, Diablo?

Diablo : Shut up.

Testarossa : Fufufu.

Ultima : I really need to learn how she made that!!

Carrera : Shut up, Loli!!

Ultima : You will be the first test subject if I manage to recreate that, Pikachu!!

Carrera : Like hell I would allow you to!!

Rain : Uhhh... I-Is that..... truly her cooking....?

Misery : I'm impressed she can make that using edible ingredients.

Lucia : That..... If you look at that perspective, You're right. That's quite impressive.....

Veldora : Can you still tell me if that can't damage us, Sister Velgrynd.....?

Velgrynd : I....... I don't know.....

Velzard : ...... So a HobGoblin survive eating..... that.....?

Rimuru : Yeah.

Guy : You're quite calm Rimuru.

Rimuru : Well, I guess I got used seeing it?

Guy : I see.... I regret asking you to show me an image of that....

Leon : Can I ask if I can take that image, Rimuru?

Rimuru : Why?

Leon : For protection.

Rimuru : Oh... You're gonna use it like that?

Leon : Yeah. Maybe I could even recreate it so my terittory will be even more safe.

Rimuru : Haha, Sure, here.

While my clone was watching the streets for me, I was heading to my secret place. I am currently heading to a little frequented part of the Jura forest, few people come to this area because this is where the Veldora cave is located, the area is not closed to the public, but no one has a reason to come here, Except me. I often come here because no one can find me here, I can rest here while listening to the sound of the wind moving the branches of trees as well as the sound of birds chirping.

Rimuru : Certainly. That part of the forest is not well known. Maybe I should take a break there sometime?

Veldora : That's nice idea! Maybe we should do a picnic there!?

Ramiris : Yes! That's good suggestion, Veldora!

Ciel : And who allowed that?

Veldora : Ahh....

Ramiris : R-Rimuru! It's Rimuru!!

Rimuru : What!? I only suggested it!! Beside, When did I say that 'we' take a break!? I only said 'I', didn't I!?

Dino : Oops, Busted.

Milim : How will Ramiris, The Spirit Queen, get out of the wrath of Ciel, the Wife of Rimuru and the Queen of Tempest!?

Chloe : Tch.

Shizu : Why did I die.......?

Ramiris : H-How about this, Ciel-sama. I-I will be the one who will be the priest on your wedding, how about it...?

Ciel : Hmm..... You better not take back your word.

Ramiris : Of course.

Rimuru : Who allowed that?

Ciel : Me. Why? Is there a problem?

Rimuru : ........ Nothing.

Ciel : Good.

As I rested, I heard a voice in the distance, no doubt, it was Hakurou-sensei.  

Gobta: No no no ! If he sees me, he will ask questions, he will force me to speak and I will have to reveal my unique skill, and I will be able to say goodbye to my days of "rest"!  

Dino : Can I do that, I wonder?

Veldora : No, you can't.

Ramiris : Eh? Why can't he?

Veldora : My workload will increase if he slacks off. I can't allow that.

Guy : So you will be guarding Dino, huh.

Veldora : Yeah. I barely have enough time to read my Manga. If he decided to slack off, I won't have time to read it!

Veldanava : That's the spirit, Veldora! You can't allow someone to interfere your reading into these 'Holy Scriptures'!

Veldora : Hey! Show some respect to your Senior! You're not exception, even if you're my Brother!

Veldanava : Yes, Senpai!

Velgrynd : What the heck...?

Velzard : Our 'Normal' Family is turning into a 'Crazy' Family just because of a mere book.

All of Manga Readers (Tensura) : What!?

Veldora : A Mere book....?

Ramiris : You..... You dare to belittle this amazing book.....

Dino : I read that book while I'm not sleeping and you belittle it.....?

Yuuki : Hoho... Should I f*cking teach you a lesson!?

Veldanava : As Veldora said before, No exception, Even if we're Family.

Rimuru : That's quite unfortunate, isn't it, Velzard?

Rudra : They sure enjoy that book.

Guy : Hm. Even Dino is interested in it.

Dagruel : The Dino who would even choose to sleep than to eat is using a bit of his time to read a book? Now that's amazing. I'm quite curious on what inside of that book.

Ruminas : I'm now curious too. Dino is sleeping in every occation, even in the Walpurgis. Now he even use his time to read a book than to sleep?

Hinata : I don't think you will enjoy it that much, Ruminas-sama.

Ruminas : Why is that?

Hinata : Many of the Manga's genre is quite weird.

Ruminas : Tell me few of them.

Hinata : Well, there's a 'Shotacon', Which consist of One Adult female and one Child Male. There is also a 'Lolicon' which is the opposite of 'Shotacon'. One Adult Male and Child Female. There is also a genre called 'Ecchi' which consist of pictures with a lot of skins showing.

Guy : Hoho?

Ruminas : Oh my...

Hinata : There is also 'Yaoi', Which consist of Two Boys/Man falling with each other and 'Yuri' and it's the opposite of 'Yaoi'. Two Girls/Woman.

(A/N : Let me make this clear, I'm not a hater of Yaoi and Yuri fan, okay? For me, It's weird but not enough for me to hate it. We all have different preferences, after all.)

Ruminas : Oh my, Oh my.

Guy : Kukuku.

Rimuru : Why, Hinata.... Why.....?

Hinata : Huh.....?

Ruminas : Why didn't you tell us this sooner, Rimuru-kun~?

Guy : What she said.

Rimuru : Because I don't have that kind of Manga.

Guy : Hmm, Are you sure?

Rimuru : Yes. 'That's a lie, of course. When I said I read all kind of Manga's, I mean it.'

Ruminas : Can't you just recreate it?

Rimuru : That's impossible. I need a refference to make that happen.

Rudra : You can just travel to your previous World, right? Velgrynd can travel through Dimensions, Surely you could do the same.

Rimuru : Why......? Why did you help them, Rudra.....? I thought you hated Guy....?

Rudra : I don't know. I got curious in this 'Yuri' thing.

Veldora : Are you sure it's not because of 'Yaoi'?

Rudra : Definitely not.

Guy : Don't lie, Rudra~. I know you want it~.

Rudra : I will punch you in the face if you don't shut your mouth.

Yuuki : Then, Is it 'Lolicon'!?

Rudra : W-What!?

Velgrynd : So that's your preference, huh.

Rudra : What!? No! I told you I got curious at 'Yuri' thing!!

Rimuru : You don't need to lie, Rudra. I will give it to you.

Guy : So you have that but you don't have 'Yaoi' or 'Yuri'? I didn't know you were into little girls, Rimuru.

Rimuru : What!? No!!! I'm into adult female!!!

Ruminas : So the reason why you kept Ramiris, Milim and Ultima into your side is so you can satisfy your fetish, huh.

Rimuru : 'They won't stop, do they?' What do you want?

Guy : You know what we want, Rimuru-kun.

Ruminas : Fufu, What he said.

Rimuru : Fine.

I heard the footsteps of Hakurou approaching as I panicked, I fled down the land and found myself facing a dead end.

Ramiris : It feels like we're watching a horror movie.

Veldora : Yeah. Gobuta isn't dumb enough to trip into something while running, right?

Rimuru : I'm sure he won't trip. Even though Gobuta is idiot, He's not that idiot to let Hakurou caught him.

Milim : But what if he really trips?

Ciel : I will need to ask you, his Master, to train him more.

Milim : I see. This is quite interesting-noda.

2 / 9

Gobta: I can hide using [Shadow step], but I won't be able to hold my breath indefinitely. Maybe go back to town and merge with my clone, at this time, my clone has to eat with the others, and I have no telepathy skills.

I heard the footsteps approaching, I backed up towards the dead end, as I continued to walk backwards, I noticed that I still haven't touched the wall, I look back and notice that I am in a cave.

Gobta : But how? I'm sure there was no entrance.  

I look forward again and see Hakurou looking at the wall before leaving.  

Gobta: He didn't see me? Yet I see him, but I don't feel like he saw me.  

Guy : It seems like the Peace Era has caught up to your Subordinates, Rimuru.

Rudra : Yeah, to think that he can't even sense someone who's infront of him.

Rimuru : No. Hakurou is one of the few people that diligently train everyday. He's not getting rusty by any means.

Veldanava : Yeah. Can't you all sense it?

Velzard : There's....... an Illusion...?

Velgrynd : How.....?

Ruminas : I didn't even notice it until Velzard's point it out.....

Rimuru : It seems like you all are the one who's getting rusty. How about you train your senses a little bit more, hm?

Guy : Heh. It seems that I'm getting rusty.

Rudra : So am I. Well, Not like I care, I'm dead anyway.

Guy : Right, I was about to ask you to train with me. I forgot about that. Rimuru, How about it? Should we tra-

Rimuru : No. I'm a busy man.

Guy : Tch, Veldora?

Veldora : KUHAHAHAHA! I appreciate it but like Dino, I can't slack off. My Work will pile up if I do that.

Guy : Vel-

Velzard : I refuse.

Guy : But I didn't even fini-.

Velzard : There's no need for me to hear it, is there?

Guy : Right. How about you, Vel-.

Velgrynd : No.

Guy : Thought so.

Milim : How about me, Guy!? Let's train-noda!!

Guy : Milim, I need to train with someone who can hide their pressence. Can you hide yours?

Milim : If I try....

Guy : ....... Very well.

I waited a while before approaching the outside, I was outside again and when I turned around, there was the wall again. I approach the wall and touch it, my hand passes through the stone, I then move forward to find myself again in the secret cave.  

Gobta: As I understand it, it's impossible to see the inside of the secret cave from the outside, but when you're inside, you can see the outside without being seen. If what I'm saying is true, then I don't have anything to worry about right now, I think I'll explore this cavern a bit while I'm at it.  

Veldanava : Do you know anything about this, Veldora?

Veldora : No. I mean, I was just sealed there, I can't roam around like what you're thinking.

Veldanava : Ah..... W-Well.....

Ruminas : Did you see anything about it, Chloe?

Chloe : No. I just sealed Veldora there. I did sense something like an Illussion but I didn't bother checking it.

Ruminas : What about you, Hinata? You're with Chloe at that time.

Hinata : I tried to pursue her to look into it but she didn't budge so I never brought that up again.

Ramiris : What about you, Rimuru? Do you know anything about this?

Rimuru : Of course. It's my and Veldora's domain, after all.

Diablo : As expected of Rimuru-sama!

Testarossa : To think he know this that even the Hero Chloe and Veldora-sama don't. As expected of our Lord.

Ruminas : Hah! Even though it's your teritory for hundreds of years, you still didn't know about that while Rimuru, who's only been incharge of your Forest for 10 years already know that kind of place exist! How pathetic do you want to be, Veldora?

Veldora : At least my subordinate didn't use their knowledge about the Forest to betray me.

Ruminas : Correction, Rimuru's subordinate. Beside, Is there even a secret path in that forest?

Veldora : Of cour-

Rimuru : Veldora.

Veldora : O-Of c-course n-not... There is no such a thing....

Guy : So there is.

Ramiris : You shouldn't have answer, Rimuru.

Rimuru : That's the only choice I have. Veldora can easily be provoken, Who can say that he will not reveal where it is when we let him be?

Dino : You're...... right....

Ramiris : You should fix that temper of yours, Master.

Veldora : I know that!!

The floor of the cave is covered with grasses and a small puddle, the inside is illuminated by the sun's rays from outside, the path continues for ten meters and descends a little before arriving at a water point,  

3 / 9

at first glance, it must not have been deep, I dipped my head to see and I realize that it leads to a marine gallery, In addition, water at a normal temperature. I don't know where this will lead, but I admit it's tempting to know what there might be, perhaps a priceless treasure worth a fortune, or a powerful piece of equipment of legendary rank.  

Ruminas : This is...... quite beautiful.

Rimuru : What is? The scenery? Or the Lake?

Ruminas : Of course, the lake. What else?

Rimuru : Even though Ramiris's Labyrinth already has a Beach?

Ruminas : I'm grateful for that but you can't help it. If you see something beautiful where you could see many beautiful girls in swimsuit, you would be delighted.

Rimuru : Sigh....

I start undressing by storing my clothes in my shadow with [Shadow Step] and pulling out a swimsuit, it's still convenient to be able to store your things in your shadow without having to carry everything in a bag.  

I stand in front of the water, hold my breath and dive head first into the water, at first glance, the marine gallery is poorly illuminated, the only light comes from the surface through the entrance, but it should be fine, I am used to seeing in the night, so its should go. I continue to swim in the water following the only path there is and which is dimly lit by small luminous crystals.  

Guy : Is this one of the path you were taking about, Veldora?

Veldora : What the hell are you talking about? I didn't even know there is an underground cave there. I only know that there is illusion there that traps something.

Guy : Rimuru?

Rimuru : Don't know. Beside, Why would I tell you about it?

Dagruel : You're still cautious against Guy even though you could just kill him in a matter of second?

Rimuru : He also could kill my Citizens and Subordinate in a matter of second. Of course I would be cautious.

Dagruel : Ah right, He could. Why didn't I think about your Citizens?

Ruminas : Hmm, So the reason why you still haven't reveal many of your plans is because you're cautious that we would turn our back against you?

Rimuru : Yes. 'Even though I currently doesn't have a plan if they did turn their back against me. Should I prepare a plan for that?'

Shizu : Putting that aside, The scenery is beautiful.

Hinata : I agree, Shizu-sensei.

On the way, there were small air holes to catch my breath before continuing.  

This continues for a few minutes before seeing a light source upwards that appears to be an exit.

Gobta: Finally!  

Swimming upwards, I get out of the water by climbing onto the land to catch my breath.  

I look around and see what looks like a hidden oasis.  

4 / 9

The cave is huge, the interior is illuminated both by crystals attached to the ceiling and also by shining purple mushrooms, the trees also emitted light, but less compared to crystals and mushrooms, each one was different, one of them was all green with vines hanging, another looked like a Japanese cherry tree, There are also bushes, plants and flowers scattered everywhere, the ground was covered with grasses except in some places where it was just simple earth or sand, at the bottom of the cave there was a small waterfall pouring into two streams, before ending up towards the access leading to the Sou marine gallery.  

Gobta: This place... It's unbelievable.  

Milim : Mhm! My student really has a good eyes-noda!

Ramiris : Can't say the same about his teacher, though.

Milim : What did you say!?

Ramiris : I said that he was able to inherit it from his Teacher.

Milim : No, I think I heard something different from tha-.

Veldora : Milim, That's really what she said.

Milim : Really?

Veldora : Yes.

Milim : Rimuru?

Rimuru : *Shakes his head.*

Milim : You lied to me!

I approach the waterfall to check the water, it is clear and clean, I stretch out my hands to collect some and I drink it.  

Gobta: It's good and fresh too.  

I take out an empty gourd from my shadow and decide to fill it for later, I then notice a passage in the rock a little further, in an unlit part of the cave.  

Gobta: Either it's an exit to the outside, or it's another part of the cave.  

Putting away my gourd, I walk towards what looks like a long dark corridor, there are large crystals attached to the walls.

5 / 9

The corridor continues on several, I see in the distance of the light, I run towards it and then find myself in front of an indescribable scene.  

Gobta: Is it a dream?  

Shizu : It really is beautiful....

Ruminas : Yeah, it is. And I don't have any kind of lustful plan but I still want to go there....

Guy : Is it just me or did that Goblin's power is rising slowly..?

Rimuru : You're not the only one.

Veldanava : Is it because of the water he drinks?

Veldora : Or maybe the magicule inside that cave is denser than outside and his body is adapting to it?

Ciel : Your theory is correct, Veldora. However, Veldanava's theory is more believable than your's.

Veldora : Heh, Okay.

Dino : You're not gonna ask her why?

Veldora : Dino, Ciel is an all knowing being. Of course she knows what she's saying. Besides, She will only explain it to Rimuru in much simple explanation while if we ask for explanation, She will make it more complicated than it usually is.

Dino : Ahh....

The view I had was sublime, a large lake so the color of the water was brilliant blue, many plants sown in the huge cave, a waterfall coming from a higher level where I was and finally, many large crystals lying everywhere.  

I was looking at the big lake in front of me, I don't know why, but my body wanted to dive into the water, so I took a few steps back before rushing and jumping into the water.  

Gobta: Wow!  

By the time my body was fully in the water, I felt that my body was charging way too much, that's when...  

Gobta : AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!  

I felt my body undergo hundreds of electric shocks in a row, it hurt so much that I had expelled all the air from my lungs, I could not swim to the surface and I have no air.  

In the best case, I die in this body and return to my clone's body, but if not, I will die permanently.  

I feel that I faint,  

I ... meaning... tired.  

Gobta's eyes closed as his body plunged to the depths of the lake.

Rimuru : Idiot.

Veldora : Idiot.

Ramiris : Idiot.

Milim : Hayyysss.

Guy : Is that your student, Milim? How pitiful, Can't even swim. How about you teach him how to swim first before teaching him how to fight?

Milim : Shut up! At least my student still attends training!!

Guy : Hoh? Would you mind telling me who's not attending training now? *He said while looking at Rain while Rain is sweating buckets and is praying that Milim doesn't reveal its her.*

Milim : Its-!

Ash : Alright, That's enough.

Guy : Oi!

Ash : What? I'm tired already. Let me rest.

Guy : Just one last thing, Tell me who's the one that's not attending the training?

Ash : Find it out yourself. Anyway, Let's react to another picture that I find!!

Ciel : Boom! Eat that!!

Chloe : Grr....

Hinata : But didn't she travel again and again just to bring him back? Does she not deserve to be his wife?

Veldora : While you can argue that she save Rimuru again and again from different timeline, Ciel literally saves him countless of times from all of those timelines. For example, Rimuru couldn't have defeated me and Sister Velgrynd if not for her. Just imagine how much work she has to do to keep her Master alive, especially when her Master is weak.

Ruminas : Hmph! She still can't do it without Chloe going back in time.

Dino : Can Chloe saves Rimuru from many different occasions where he literally doesn't meet her yet? No, right? For example, The Naming of Goblins, DireWolves, Ogres, Hundreds of Thousands of Orcs and most importantly, defeating the Orc Lord. Can Chloe saves him from all of those? Naming a Goblin is literally dangerous for him, especially since he doesn't know how to get the Magicules from Veldora since he just come to this World not even a year yet.

Ash : Alright, That's enough! Let's just say that both of them did a good job keeping Rimuru-sama alive, how's that? Let's just end this, I'm sleepy already. Anyway! That's all!!! Thank you for reading this!!!

Author's Note :

Hello!!! I'm back with another chapter!!! I'm sorry for not uploading for many many many days.... I'm supposed to upload chapter last week but my Exam came and well, I wasn't able to write anything. I'm sorry about that. Also, Sorry for not being able to complete your Story. Rodikoda I'm sorry but for some reason, I can't download those images that you've sent to me. So, sorry for not putting the images you asked for. I know that you know what I didn't put in this reaction and for that, I'm sorry... I can't see the characters in these reaction fic reacting to that. Except for the new individual you add but other than that, I'm sorry.... Anyway, Good story!!! I appreciate your story and if you want to request again, please do so. Again, Welcome back, Me!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 33 58
look this is my first story don't judge! so I don't know exactly what's gonna be in here but yah! enjoy! No one's gonna read this 😀 damn I suck...
33.9K 696 29
{|| One shots || reaction || short stories||} AN :I don't own tensura or the characters of tensura I only own the OC And the fanfic
29.8K 1.3K 42
In this story, Along with Kiyotaka, all other First Years gonna teleport to the Cardinal World. This will definitively Harem story, so if you don't l...
6.1K 94 14
this is my first time writing so it's probably gonna be trash, but if you actually like it go ahead and comment 👍