Ashen One, The Son Of Hades (...

By FateIsekaiGod

Y'know... I didn't think life would turn this crazy. From cursing the Greek Gods every chance I got, to beati... More

Chapter ~ 1: New Life [I]

BIO: Y/N Cinder

588 24 4
By FateIsekaiGod

Name: Y/N(First-Name) M/N(Middle-Name) Cinder.

Title: Ashen One.

Age: Nine.

Race: Human(?).

Bloodline: Hades.

Status: Alive.

Blessings: Blessing Of -??- | Blessing Of -??- |Blessing Of -??- | Blessing Of -??-.

Blessing of Dark Souls: Every time you sleep, you will be pulled info a Dark Souls Game. Only after 24 hours does the dream end.

Blessing of Nito: It seems that you have well and truly died, something that actually feels quite rare in this world. You are for all intents and purposes no longer a member of the living. You do not need to eat, breathe, or sleep. Your body is animated by the power of the Lord Soul of Death, not through any biological or physiological process. You do not need muscles to move, a brain to think, or eyes with which to see. You can do anything you could previously even when reduced to a simple skeleton. The only common means by which to end your existence is to shatter your bones, grind them to dust, or burn them to ash.

>Blessing of The Fire Keeper: Across this land, you will come across what are known to the people of these lands as bonfires, a mound of bone and ash with a coiled sword in the center of it all. And even at a glance, you can tell that these bonfires are special. Merely resting by the bonfire will see one's health and stamina be rejuvenated entirely and all other detrimental effects upon their person will be washed away in their entirety, save for curses and their ilk. Not only that but the healing properties of the bonfires will even extend to one's equipment, restoring them to full so long as they aren't truly broken. But now, there is no reason for you to leave the bonfires behind. You have learned the secrets to the creation of bonfires and you bring them with you wherever you go. You can also select who the bonfire can works for.

>Divine Protection Of Night Skies: ( Y/N becomes stronger and faster when under the night sky.)

>Divine Protection of First Sight: ( It enables Y/N to instinctively know how to counter or dodge attacks that he experienced for the first time including ambushes and surprise attacks. But if Y/N is unable to physically avoid or counter the attack, the Divine Protection will not activate.)

>Divine Protection of Spirits: ( It enables the Y/N to see, talk, and be liked by all Spirits, though Y/N has to work hard to actually get liked by Spirits.)

>Divine Protection of The Olden War God: ( It enables Y/N to use any weapon masterfully, even ones he never used or heard of.)

>Divine Protection of Item Mastery: ( Y/N is able to know how to use any item he holds.)

>>Divine Protection of Unarmed Combat: ( Y/N is very strong without any weapons.)

**

Armor Look:

Young Appearance:

Height: 133cm (4"4). | 187cm(6"2/Adult)

Weight: 52lb |175lbs(Adult).

--

Main Weapons: Coiled Sword.

**

Personality: Extremely Calm | Level-Headed |Kind(To His Family) | Creative |Intelligent | Heartless |Charming| Lazy | Playful.

Likes: Coffee | Sleeping | Dreaming | Training His Combat Skills |Cooking | Nature | Magic | Anime/Manga/Light Novel & Fanfics | Hanging out with Annabeth | Dreaming with Annabeth.

Dislikes: Unsavory People, Most Gods.

Loves: (None).

Hates: Not Getting Enough Sleep |People & Beings Who Interrupts His Nap Time.

--

Family: (None he knows of).

Friends: Annabeth.

Lovers: (None).

**

--

Personal Skills: Souls of the Slain: In this world, to have a soul is to have life. The soul will persist long after one's death, a testament to the power of its former owner. These souls are free to be taken and they possess power. The stronger its owner, the stronger the soul. Of course, steps must be taken in order to use that power for oneself. Merely taking the souls of others will not make you stronger, at least not immediately. From now on, wherever you go, you shall absorb the souls of those you slay and those slain around you, to be used however you see fit. Whether you wish to forge these souls into weapons, strengthen yourself with them, or merely give them away, it is your choice.

>A Dark and Terrible Sign: In this world, there are those who are known as accursed undead, humans whose lives have passed and yet they still walk. All such individuals are branded by the Darksign. Henceforth, whenever such a being dies, they will find themselves reborn, resurrected near the last bonfire they rested at but losing all their souls in the process.

>Masterful Dodger: The best way to avoid dying in this world is to avoid getting hit. And you've gotten really good at that last part, mostly by dodging. Your dodging isn't perfect or even good, not yet at least, but you do have one little advantage over most others. It seems that whenever you try to dodge something by either rolling, quick stepping, or flipping, there is an instance, a very small one, barely any longer than half a second, where you are completely and utterly immune to any forms of harm. It may not seem like much but you'd be surprised how good such a thing can be.

>Bloodstains: People die in this world in droves. Some of these people will be remembered but sadly, most of these deaths shall go forgotten, unknown to the rest of the world. But with you around, that will no longer be quite so true. At will, you may see bloodstains on the ground. These bloodstains mark the places where one has met their end, often a violent and brutal end in these times. By touching these bloodstains, you will be able to see an illusory phantom, depicting the last ten seconds of their life.

>Dark Beauty: There is beauty to be found in even the darkest of places. This world is no exception. From the daughters of Izalith to the Emerald Herald to even the Fire Keeper herself, beauty can be found so long as you know where to look. But you don't need to look for it, not anymore. You possess a beauty that matches those famed for such things in this world, a beauty that shall never fade with the passage of time and shall always be with you, regardless of what you become.

>Loyal to the Last: What does it take for one to inspire loyalty amongst those who follow them? What qualities must they possess so that soldiers and warriors of all kinds would follow them to the ends of the world and beyond? Who truly knows but it is no question that there are those in this land who do possess such qualities. From Lord Gwyn and his Silver Knights to the Ivory King and the Knights of Eleum Loyce, there is no shortage of rulers whose very presence inspires their followers to follow them even into the cavernous depths of Chaos itself. And now, you will be so much like one of those many rulers. With your presence alone, you invigorate the spirit and morale of all those who follow you. Should you take to the battlefield, this presence of yours is only strengthened, further improving the spirit of your allies and bolstering their loyalty to you. Finally, should you lead the charge yourself like others before you, the loyalty of the brave men and women under your command will become something unbreakable. They will follow you no matter where you may lead them and they will fight to the last, even long after you're gone.

>A Message Left Behind: There have been many, many travelers in this land and while many of them are not exactly the most helpful of sorts, there are just as many who are willing to provide a helping hand. In this case, they left behind messages that could prove useful to those that would follow their paths. You can do the same now if you wish. Just stop by a certain spot and think of what message you want to leave behind. From then on, the message will appear on the ground, written and surrounded by harmless fire. One may try as hard as they might but these messages are irremovable without just destroying whatever they were placed on.

>The Will of a Lord: Long ago, in a time when the Lords still walked the land, there were warriors known as the Slave Knights. Only the Undead served as Slave Knights, warriors used only as fodder in the bleakest of battles so that greater warriors can save their strength when needed most. And yet, there is something to be admired about such knights. Even with their skin charred black, their bones twisted, their body all but broken, the Slave Knights fought on, never knowing a reprieve from their duties. An unbreakable will in a broken body. The very same will you now possess. As the Slave Knights of old once did, you will fight on. Even when your body is broken beyond all recompense, you will carry on your mission. Even madness will not stop you, your mind using that very same madness to go forth. Hundreds of thousands of years can pass and yet you will keep fighting. Only at the end of your duty, will you finally rest.

**

Abilities - Innate Supernatural Combat: This allows you to fight on supernatural levels. You now possess immense combat skills, both offensive and defensive, that far surpass other beings of their world. This encompasses speed, strength, precision, reflexes, technique, analysis, control, adaptation, and all aspects of practical fighting.

>Athlete: A true warrior must be able to stand tall, to be strong, to keep fighting for as long as they can. Anyone who cannot do so is no warrior at all. And now, you can do just that. Unlike the average man, you possess a font of energy so large that you can keep fighting and running for hours at a time. And more than that, you have the strength to match your stamina. Compared to the average man, you possess a strength twice as large. But it would do you well to remember that in this world, there are beings and creatures who tower over men twice as strong as you are now

>Sturdy Foundation: This is not a world for the weak of heart, for those who cannot handle hardships. Even those with the strongest of wills can find themselves being beaten down again and again, until they break, going mad or worse. But strangely, you are unlike any before who have graced these lands, as no matter what you go through, you shall always remain yourself. This is not only referencing your character and mentality, which will only develop in a positive manner, but your body as well. You cannot be forcibly changed, be it through magic or science, with such attempts being rendered ineffective. You are you, and nothing will ever change that.

>Pleasant Disposition: It may come as little surprise but the lands you may travel within are rather harsh and unforgiving. In these times bonds of friendship may be the difference between your continual existence and the ever present threat of hollowing. With this being said, many will find you to be a pleasant sort, a person with whom they can begin to trust implicitly. For who better to confide in than a dear and sincere friend?

>Walking Through the Lands: The very land is dangerous, with threats being a part of almost every environment. A place is too hot or too cold, the ground is fragile and brittle, all signs of a world where death could come for you at any moment. It is fortunate then that you are a bit more resistant to such things. Unless you purposefully jump into them, the dangers of the environment will rarely, if ever, be a cause of harm. Lava will never burn your skin nor will the gas and smoke choke you until you hurl out your lungs. Even the biting cold does not seem to affect you as it should. Bear in mind that this protection only works against the environment. Attacks of a similar nature will be just as effective as they were before.

**

Skills: - Inventory: Allows You to use a Spatial unlimited and timeless storage space.

Gamer's Mind (Passive).
Gamer's BODY (Passive).
Observe (Passive).
ID Create - Lvl I (Active).
ID Escape - Lvl I (Active).

~*--*--*--*--*--*~*--*--*--*--*--*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
960K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...