POKER CHIP | myg sb!au (18+)

By bts-bookstore

⚠️ THIS STORY IS COMPLETE BUT I AM WORKING ON A FINAL FINAL CHAPTER ⚠️ One meeting. One twelve thousand dolla... More

[ACT 1 VISUALS]
[PART 1]
[PART 2]
[PART 3]
[PART 4]
[PART 5]
[PART 6]
[PART 7]
[PART 8]
[PART 9]
[PART 10]
[PART 12]
[Act 1] Q&A
[ACT 2 VISUALS]
[PART 13]
[PART 14]
[PART 15]
[PART 16]
[PART 17]
[PART 18]
[PART 19]
[PART 20]
[PART 21]
[PART 22]
[PART 23]
[PART 24]
[PART 25]
[PART 26]
[PART 27]
[PART 28]
[PART 29]
[PART 30]
[PART 31]
[PART 32]
[PART 33]
[PART 34]
[PLAYLIST]
YOONGI POV
[EPILOGUE]
Shameless self promo for yoongis bday!!

[PART 11]

735 36 9
By bts-bookstore

The next morning, you woke up draped in cool linen and with resolve on your mind. You weren't becoming romantically attracted to the man showering you with expensive things, you were attracted to the lifestyle you were living. The trips, the clothes, the money.

Adding sex, and just sex, to the mix was enough to confuse anyone. But not you, not anymore. Just like the rest of your agreement, your physical intimacy was transactional, and you were actually okay with that.

"Hey, I got a surprise for you down on the beach, wanna come see?" Yoongi caught your attention while you gazed at a butterfly fluttering past.

"Sure," you pulled your lips down to convey your curiosity while he grinned. He seemed eager.

Leading you away from the messy breakfast table so it could be cleared by the staff. He had your hand in his, careful not to walk too fast as he took you down the stone steps, then it was straight through the yard and onto the beach.

"I saw you watching me surf yesterday and I know you said it's not really your thing, so what about paddle boarding?" He asked as he stopped, keeping you at his side to see the two boards stuck into the sand beside your sun loungers.

"I've never paddle bordes either, Yoongi," you admitted nervously, but that's when he grinned again.

"I know, I'm gonna show you," he insisted, hauling you the rest of the way where you found two wet suits sitting in wait.

Yoongi's was the same black and white-stitched suit he'd had the day before. And yours matched almost exactly, except your stitching was red.

You had to giggle as you lifted the garment up and felt over the threads. "Because of my nails?"

"Did you know the color red symbolizes passion, danger and sacrifice? I think that's very fitting for you," he hummed thoughtfully, while you stared at your neatly manicured red nails.

It was fitting, you couldn't deny that.

"My mom used to call me 'red' when I was younger," you reminisced, smiling, and in your peripheral you caught Yoongi looking at you silently.

"Then it was meant to be," he nodded finally, and you looked up with an appreciative smile.

But it felt strange recalling memories you never dared to for so long. It felt comforting to smile in her memory, even if the pain hadn't entirely left you.

"Promise it'll be fun," he winked to lighten the mood, and he was successful. You nodded, unzipping the suit so you could step in and for a momentYoongi stood watching you.

"Well?" You urged, stopped with the zip at your waist.

"I gotta change inside, much more comfortable without these," he glanced down his body, and with your lip caught between your teeth, you followed.

Of course he couldn't wear his trunks.

"Be quick," you snapped your eyes up, where you saw him running his tongue over his teeth.

"Yes ma'am," he chuckled, walking past you while you not so subtly tracked him over your shoulder.

If there was a consolation prize for having such a mutually gratifying affair, surely that would be that meaningless sex was on the table at any time. Because you could listen to your body very easily when Yoongi was around.

So he could teach you to paddle board, fine, but you weren't going to make it easy for him to focus.

When he came back, you smiled innocently, already standing by the red board that matched your wetsuit's stitching. Paddle in hand too.

"I'm ready to learn sir," you teased as he came to stand before you. 

"Eager now, are we?" He ticked his head to the side, but his eyes were gleaming.

"I got a pro here to teach me. Come show me the ropes," you reached for his hand, and with a pleased hum he lifted your board out of the sand to carry for you.

It was not long past ten so the ocean was relatively calm as you carefully waded through. When you were half way up your thighs Yoongi stopped you, and you turned around leaving not much room between you.

"I'm gonna hold the board steady, take a seat," he closed you in easily with the backs of your thighs hitting the board.

You bit your lip excitedly, looking up into his eyes as you placed your palms on the surface, then lowered.

"Now sit on your knees," he motioned with his chin, and you carefully moved into place, now entrusting your full weight on the tiny floating raft. Before moving away, he moved the paddle you'd left stumped into the seabed beside you.

"This is cool," you confessed, looking around at the blissful scene. "Get on with me?" You turned pleading eyes on the dark haired man beside you, and the corner of his mouth lifted slightly.

"Sure," he nodded before getting on the same way you had, and barely rocking the boat. He moved closer behind you while lifting the paddle into your view. "I'm going to skip the insult and assume you already know how to use one of these?"

"Yes sir," you looked over your shoulder with playfully narrowed eyes as you took it, watching him grin.

"I knew you were a smart girl," he winked as he gently pinched your chin, causing your heart to race.

The last time he did that was the night he made you blindfold yourself before he fucked you in
front of thousands of your viewers. You looked away incase the memory flashing before your eyes was somehow reflected in your features. But you had to shift your weight in order to hide the way you needed to press your thighs together.

You paddled one side to the other,  fighting to keep your inhales steady. Especially after he placed his hands on your hips, squeezing them to confidently show you he was there, before both hands slid down to the front of your thighs.

"You're a natural," he said from over your shoulder, and you finally took a moment to look around. You hadn't realized how far from shore you'd gotten already.

"Just don't let me fall off out here, yeah?" You looked into the deep blue water, finding its stillness mildly foreboding.

"I won't let you fall off, I promise baby," he kissed your temple while leaning in to take the oar. "Turn to me," he then instructed after spreading both legs over the side of the narrow board.

Shakily, you began to turn but Yoongi kept his hands on your waist to steady you. Eventually, when you faced him, he used his hold on you to pull you closer.

"Legs over mine," he lightly tapped the side of your left thigh, and you nodded, letting him do most of the work moving you into a comfortable position. "Alright?" He lowered his head to invade your wandering vision.

"I think so," you agreed wryly while he suddenly reached behind himself to produce a black cord with a velcro strap at the end.

"Just in case," he winked teasingly as he put it on your left ankle.

"Yoongi," you whined, and he laughed warmly while he enveloped his arms around you to pull you in even closer.

You were practically sitting on his lap now, little to no room between you. Then you draped your arms over his shoulders.

"Don't worry, I got you," he assured softly as he closed the space between your lips.

Like a subconscious act, you tilted your head in perfect timing to meet him half way. And as his kisses became more taunting, you wrapped your arms around his neck properly to force out any remaining space. He was leaning over you a little, but if he just lifted you up you'd be right on his lap.

"Still worried about the water?" He asked after biting your lip.

"No," you breathed, quick but soft in the little gap he parted to give you.

"Good, cause you're about to stand up," he encouraged, taking your legs from over his thighs so you'd kneel again.

"I can't stand up Yoongi, it'll tip," you exasperated, now looking back over the edge.

As much as you loved the beach or had practically grown up along side it, your fear of the deep sea was still very real, and you hated that it was affecting you so much in front of the man gazing at you mirthfully.

"Not with me here, look," he took your hand and easily stood up, balance must've been a hidden talent of his. But with your hand in his, he carefully pulled you up to your feet too, moving his into a wider stance to keep you steady.

Shakily, you looked around at the new view. Your heart now racing in your chest cavity, but you gasped because you'd never seen the sea look so beautiful.

Painted in shades of blue, pink and yellow thanks to the rising run, you were past wave break too so everything was exceptionally calm. And for a moment you could relax.

"Told you, you'd like this," Yoongi commented softly thumb gently grazing the back of your hand in slow motions.

"It's beautiful but I think I'm ready for the 'getting to shore' part of the lesson," you looked up sheepishly and he nodded without hesitation, dropping briefly to pick the oar back up.

"Just the same as before, I'll keep you up," he promised as you took the pole and he instantly placed his hands on your waist.

Now, you just had to focus on not causing too much rocking as you paddled one side at a time. Left then right, left and right. Before long, the gentle waves helped carry you in even quicker and you were giggling at the adrenaline coursing through you. Being closer to the shore certainly helped.

When you could hop off and straight onto the sand you turned excitedly towards your instructor. "Did you see that wave I caught?" You beamed up at him.

"Knew you'd be a natural," he pinched your chin lightly, before crouching to one knee. You looked down to see what he was up to, a little disappointed when it was only to undo the velcro anklet tethering you to your vessel.

But as if sensing your gaze, Yoongi looked up through his dark hair, one hand holding the back of your calf before he leaned in to kiss your knee.

"All thanks to you," you preened as he stood back up. He looked charmed by your forwardness, placing his arm around your waist to get you moving towards his home.

You did have plans today after all. Paddle boarding had just been a fun detour.

In the shade of the patio, you found glasses of fruit punch left to refresh you from your activity, alongside a set of towels. After both drying off to the point you were no longer dripping, Yoongi gulped down his drink, citing that he was leaving for a shower.

You wanted to finish your cool punch first, maybe digest the exhilaration of facing one of your fears. Yoongi had helped you do that, so with the provoking man on your mind you stood up.

Thankfully, the staff seemed to be elsewhere when you ventured quietly through the large bungalow. With no one in sight, you made it to the west wing with your bedrooms.

But you didn't take the left door, you took the right, discreetly letting yourself into Yoongi's suite. The shower was running in the room immediately to your right, and the door was just barely cracked open.

Licking your lips, you took an encouraging breath before you closed in. Praying in your mind over and over, that you weren't about to embarrass yourself by being rejected.

Without a creak, the door opened inwards when you lightly pushed on it, the slate tiles inside covered in a thin layer of precipitation from the steam that filled the room. But you could easily make out the large frosted glass shower in the corner, if not following it for its sound.

Before you got any closer, you unzipped your suit, stepping out of it, and your bikini, to leave it beside his on the floor.

After a few more steps you could just about see his body on the other side, though it was heavily blurred, you could tell he was facing away from you by the dark mass of hair. With one last breath to push you all the way, you slowly opened the glass door, letting a waft of steam out to be replaced by cooler air.

You probably should've shut the bathroom door behind you but it was too late now.

Yoongi had already turned around to find you standing bare before him. With pleading eyes, and deliberate movements you stepped inside.

And without a second of hesitation, Yoongi's hands cupped your face, pulling you in for a desperate kiss. Like a match to gasoline, Yoongi's touch ignited you, making you reach desperately up for his hair to bring him in.

Anything to anchor you in the moment while your lips slotted together, and you gladly opened up for him, letting your tongues clash in frantic need and perfect sync. Your body needed him, and he seemed to need yours just as much. 

He stepped into your space until his whole body was flush against yours, and he was craning his neck to fiercely chase your tongue. You didn't need to speak, or ask questions. He knew what you needed and he was willing to give it to you just like he always said.

Anything you want.

When you stood up on your tiptoes, fists raking and pulling at his long wet hair, he placed his hands on your hips to switch positions. Then he forced your warm back against the cold tiles, lifting your hands over your head so he could pin you there.

Once again, on shameless display for him, he used his free hand to feel up the side of your ribcage; eliciting an appreciative hum that followed a stunned gasp.

This is what you wanted, his hands exploring your skin. Like ink bleeding on a page, you soaked up his touch as it traveled to your neck. Gazing fascinatedly the whole time, he traced your lips with his thumb which you chased wantonly after.

But before you let your eyes fall closed, you sucked the digit into your mouth and he tilted your head back to watch. In slow circles, you traced your tongue around his thumb, teasing him before your cheeks hollowed and he let you have your fun.

He wasn't going to let you get off that easily though, and instead pressed his slicked thigh against your core. A moan escaped around his thumb, and he used the opportunity to drag it down your lip and throat.

"You're gonna be the death of me," he smirked, closing in on your exposed neck to nip and lavish it in long wet kisses that made you physically melt into him.

"I'm not afraid of dying, are you?" You asked fearlessly, and he looked up from below you, panting in the most provocative way.

"Not like this," he shook his head lightly, before returning his attention to your chest as he slowly lowered inch by inch.

Eventually he had to let go of your arms, but you kept them there after a playful but warning look. One that instantly took you back to your first night together. You lacked physical restrains now but the look in Yoongi's eyes was enough.

"Good girl," he kissed across your hips, slowly angling down to your core. "You deserve a treat for surprising me like this," his words alone made you moan.

Apparently praise was a kink of yours.

"I couldn't get you out of my head," you bit your lip hard, pushing against the wall when he sloppily kissed your clit.

Conversation from then on was mute, only the sounds of your gasps and whimpers rivaled the synthetic rainfall. His game was too good, each stroke of his tongue calculated to draw out your pleasure.

You arched your back when he lifted your left leg over his shoulder, his head dipped after, swiftly connecting him to your heat while he drank your nectar.

But then he moved back up to your clit, looking up at you through his lashes while his hand joined him. Experimentally at first to catch your reaction, he made circles around your entrance before dipping in with a crooked finger.

Instantly, you moaned, walls tightening around the breach you craved. And while reading your body language, he made long strokes against your walls. Each time your gasps climbed and you found it harder to keep your hands away. They became rooted in his hair, directing him back where you needed him.

"More," you begged breathlessly, finding it harder and harder to find oxygen as the room steamed up and your climax began to catch up with you.

"How can I say no when you sound so good begging for me?" He cooed, never breaking contact with your lust-blown eyes despite moving his tongue back down.

His tongue, and the quickening flicks of his wrist brought you steadily to your peak. Your eyes rolled back in your head, but he didn't stop for a moment. He removed his finger, and replaced it with his tongue, to coax out the rest of your climax.

You had to hold onto his shoulders to keep yourself standing, and observant as ever, Yoongi placed his hands unabashedly on your ass to support your weight. Your legs still shaking as he put you back down.

He wasted no time with your body, licking, kissing, nipping all the way up to your neck where you instantly pushed your hand between your bodies. He hadn't let you touch him yet and it was frustrating you.

But your heart almost gave way when you wrapped your hand around him. His hiss told you exactly how sensitive he was, there was nothing for you to even do to work him up.

"Did he ever fuck you like this?" He huffed, easily picking you up so you'd wrap your legs around his waist.

"N-No," you shook your head until he pressed his lips against yours.

"Thought so," he smirked against your lips, so obviously pleased by the fact.

That made you crave him even more, Dohyun was cocky but Min Yoongi showed you that he couldn't back up that cockiness for shit.

Yoongi was in a league of his own. Like a hell-bound Angel, made to coax you into blissful unadulterated sin.

You were brought out of your thoughts by Yoongi breaching your already sensitive core. He kept you closed in against his chest and the wall as he steadily filled you to the hilt.

Toes curling, you desperately wrapped your arms around his neck as you both moaned in unison. Confirmation that you were as perfect of a fit for him, as he was for you. He didn't let you move for a moment, hands gripping your ass while you both adjusted. But when you were ready, you bucked your hips and he lifted his forehead off of your clavicles.

"I wanna hear you say it baby," he urged darkly, pleased by your anguished expression.

He was buried more than six inches inside of you, and he still wanted you to beg for it?

As cruel as it was, you couldn't help playing to his whims.

"Please Yoongi," you pouted, tightening your walls around him and making him grit his teeth. "I need you to fuck me," you looked directly into his eyes, letting him see the desperation behind them.

"Shit baby, ask me like and you can have it whenever you want," he smirked, drawing his hips back just to casually press back in.

He made every thrust intensely slow, forcing you to memorize the feeling. But you just whined, pulling him in tighter with your legs around his waist while you tugged his head upwards by his hair.

"Yeah, baby?" He looked up at you nonchalantly.

"I need more," you pleaded, rocking your hips steadily against his.

"Mm, maybe I just let you fuck me instead, hm?" He looked down at your bodies where you were too caught up in your lust to stop.

But all it took was a displeased whine to change his mind. He moved his hands to your hips, tilting you so you'd lean a little more against the wall. From there, all he had to do was slip your legs over each of his forearms and he was railing you like it was his Holy mission.

At the speed you needed, he hit home in quick succession. Each thrust bouncing you against the unyielding tiles as he found your g-spot. Guided by your cries of pleasure and the tensing of your body.

No one had ever been able to read you so well, akin to an open book, Yoongi turned your pages until tears filled the corners of your eyes. The cord keeping your second climax at bay was about to snap, and the way your nails bit into his flesh told him as much.

He groaned, throwing his head back while he thrust into you a few more times, sending you out of this world. The room became supersonic, melting away into a blur as the ringing in your ears took precedence.

You were clinging onto him tightly while your walls quivered, in combination with your moans, it was enough to send Yoongi over the edge too. His brow became furrowed as he forced every last inch inside of you, subjecting you to the warm feeling of his cum filling you up.

"Think you can stand?" He asked gently after a little while, and you nodded. He delivered you to solid ground carefully, but his fingers lifted your chin to kiss you before anything else.

A kiss that made your heart rise back up in your chest.

"So shower sex is definitely a turn on," you smirked lightly, gathering your breath against the wall after he gave you a few inches to move back.

"You're the turn on baby," he corrected, making you blush and bite back an enamored grin. Hovering so close, he placed his forearm against the tiles beside your head, while his free hand cautiously reached between your thighs.

You knew what he needed to do this time and kept any complaints to yourself. It may have been overstimulating but if it was Yoongi, he could do whatever he wanted to you.

And he wanted to kiss you, deeply and passionately while his middle and ring fingers carefully coaxed his seed out of you. You were lost in your dreams, languidly kissing him back until he was finished and moved to your cheek.

"That's my good girl," he smirked proudly, only now pulling you away from the cold walls that electrified your senses. "Can I wash you?"

You nodded automatically, happy to let him take charge as always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 18K 67
"You looked at what was inside the SD card, didn't you?" Soomi deadpanned, your best friend knew your natural curious nature all too well. "Hehehe yo...
73.9K 2.7K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
22.8K 629 10
He never wanted to marry someone but he did. He doesn't believe in love but falls in love with a girl at first sight. What will be his story of love...
56K 3.8K 24
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...