𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕖 ~Blue Lock~

Par rk_ak0

Blue lock x male reader Y/n is inspired by Ai Hoshino from Oshi No Ko. --- A boy who is mute that just want t... Plus

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
-𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

2.6K 151 57
Par rk_ak0

Nutmeg: It is a football trick which you kick the ball through your opponents legs.

Bolded words in the middle will be y/n's flashback!! (Just for those single lines)

~✴~

As the round starts again, everyone still decided to try and steal the ball. Creating the circle of chaos again, only a few people realized the current situation and stayed close to y/n, preventing him to steal the ball.

But suddenly, someone broke out of the circle and started running to the goal. 

It was the boy who was staring at me!

Y/n quickly reacted and started going after Barou, but he was blocked by some team X players.

The boy who broke through the circle started running towards Isagi, he did a heel flick and got past. Kuon and Naruhaya ran towards the boy but he nutmeg both of them and striked.

BANG

1:1

"One simple goal isn't enough to replace me." The boy said while glaring at y/n.

Y/n smiled at him and slowly walked to Chigiri, he snapped his finger and got Chigiri's attention.

What is his name?

Y/n showed his question and pointed at the boy who was glaring at him earlier.

"If I didn't remember wrong, his name should be Barou Shoei." Chigiri said, turning his head to Barou.

"Remember this amateurs, peasants like you are no better than the ball I kick."

He is speaking as if he is the king..

After that speech Barou made, everyone in team X started to cheer for him. As if they are willing to be his slaves and listen to all his orders. But it was the opposite for team Z, everyone is arguing to each other while Kuon is trying to stop the fights.

Seems like me getting a goal earlier couldn't get any of them to notice the current situation.. 

Y/n looked over at team X who is still cheering for Barou's strike.

Maybe losing will be a better option and get them to cooperate,  I just need to act useless in this match then! It's not like we are going to score a goal with teamwork involved.

Y/n took a deep breathe and smiled again, Barou noticed the smile and walked towards y/n, ignoring his teammates who are still around him.

"Quit smiling, slave. Don't think so highly of yourself because of that one goal that you got." Barou said, looking down at y/n.

This caused all the fights in team Z to stop and turn to the two.

Y/n's smile faded away instantly after hearing the word 'slave' .

Slave?

"Hey, who are you calling 'slave'?" Chigiri got in front of y/n and said.

BEEP

GET BACK TO THE GAME.

After the announcement was made, everyone got back to their position. Y/n looked down and thought about what Barou just said.

Slave? Don't joke with me. 

He clutched his fists as they started shaking.

Remember, just ǝʇɐlndıuɐɯ them with your sǝıl. Don't let your emotions control you.

Y/n widened his eyes after remember what that man said again. He signed and forced up a smile.

Calm down y/n, just forget about what Barou said. I just have to follow the plan, make the team lose by doing nothing.

For the next few rounds, team X started cooperating and passing the ball to Barou. Their teamwork was improving per strike.

2:1

The situation in team Z wasn't getting any better and each round ended with fights and arguments.

3:1

"WHY DID YOU GET IN THE WAY, PASS THE BALL TO ME!"

4:1

"Come on, let's get back on track!"

5:1

3 minutes left, the plan is going smoothly.

Y/n looked at Isagi who is on the ground, placing down the football while talking to Bachira.

"Wanna do it?" 

"Let's go!" Isagi replied, standing up.

What are they planning..? Is not like they can score a goal if the whole team doesn't cooperate..

Y/n walked back to his position and the round starts again. Isagi kicked the ball to Bachira then immediately started running to the goal.

Bachira protected the ball from the other team until Isagi was close to the goal, he kicked the ball towards Isagi. Just when Isagi was going to score, Barou ran in front of him, blocking his way.

But then, Raichi and Kunigami started running towards Isagi, telling him to pass. Isagi was forced to pass to someone.

BANG

5:2

BEEP

WINNER: TEAM X

"YES!!"

Team X started cheering for the win. Y/n looked at Isagi who is now being scolded by Raichi, he walked towards them.

"WHY DID YOU PASS TO HIM?! IT WAS OBVIOUSLY BETTER TO PASS TO ME-" Raichi shouted at Isagi by holding his collar.

Y/n put his hand on Raichi's shoulder, making the boy turn to him.

"WHAT'S WITH YOU Now..." Raichi turned around and was met with a glare from y/n.

Let go of him and stop shouting, or else I will make you the same as me, mute.

Raichi threw Isagi on the floor and walked away with a 'tch'.

"Am I really a failure as a striker.." Isagi mumbled.

Y/n kneeled down and cupped Isagi's cheeks, making the boy look at him, wanting to ask him something.

Why did you pass the ball to me? I was the farthest away from the goal unlike Kunigami and Raichi.

Isagi looked down again after y/n lets go, "My body acted on my own, it feels like you are the only person that can twist this situation around.."

Y/n stood up after hearing his response and started walking away. He looked back after a few steps, still seeing Isagi on the floor. He whistled and got the boy to look up. (Mute people should be able to whistle because it's just blowing air)

Go and shower, you don't want to stay stinky!

Y/n's expression had a 180 turn and changed from a serious face to smiling again. Isagi slowly stood up and followed. Just when the two left the field, y/n sees Chigiri waiting for him.

"Nice goals out there. Too bad your first match of soccer is a lost." Chigiri said while the three was walking to the shower.

"That was your first match?!" Isagi shouted, surprised from the information.

I don't really care if it is a lose. It's not like if i gave my best, the others in team Z will listen to me like how Barou made his teammates as 'slaves'.

"It's your first match of soccer and you are worrying about that.. You really do seem perfect and good at everything!" Isagi laughed.

Perfect and good at everything.. Something that man wants me to be.

Chigiri looked at Y/n and seeing him deep in thought after what Isagi said. He frowned and held y/n's hand, making the boy snap out of his thoughts.

The three arrived at the showers and went different ways.

I really miss my phone.. I want to play games with Nagi!

Y/n signed as he was showering, then remembered something.

If I didn't remember wrong, there was a points system, right? 3 points for a phone.. Nagi definitely got his phone back.

His eyes sparkled as he thought of a solution.

Let's go steal Nagi's phone!

~✴~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

246K 11K 69
your dream is quite simple really, you wish to be a dietician. this probably has do with your best friend, hyoma chigiri, playing soccer. in this sto...
266K 13.1K 68
"𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿... 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄" y/n has always been lowkey. she keeps to herself, goes to school, hangs out...
10K 469 11
❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀᴜ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ...
65K 1.6K 13
edit : this is a piece of shit DO NOT READ. ━ ❝ JUST LOOK AFTER THOSE WEAK BOYS FOR ME ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 a soccer girl gets fo...