Ashlie's Paldean Adventures!

Por UltimateGoomba

Ashlie has arrived in the Paldea Region, what adventures will unfold for Ashlie, Chuster, and their friends n... Más

The Adventure Begins! (SV001-SV002)
Friends New and Old (SV003 - SV004)
New Friends for Ashlie (SV005-SV006)
Making Progress! (SV007-SV008)
Two in One go! (SV009-011)
Snow Battles! (SV012-013)
The Loyalty and a Painful Incident (SV014-015)
Break and Grass Rematch. (SV016-017 & Bonus)
Badges and Rivals (SV018-020)
The beginning of a V@uLt1N' v3LuZ@! (SV021-022)
Training a Fiery Spirit (SV023-SV024, & SVSP01)
Well some people decided to show up. (SV027-SV029)
Mind Games! (SV030-SV032)
Doubles can be Annoying (SV033-034)
The Penultimate Guantlet! (SV035 - SV037)
Operation: Zero! (SV038-SV040)
Confrontation! SV041-SV042 (SEASON 1 FINALE!)
SEASON 2: SV043-044: Reunions and New Horizons (Pun Very Much Intended)!
The Bear and the Ogre! (SV045-046)
The Festival Begins! (SV047-48)
Well, Someone's Starting a Villian Arc... (SV049)
Recovering and Planning (SV050-051)
Dragon Conquering! (SV052)
Battles and... an Otherworldly Encounter? (SV053-SV054)
Enemies of Varying Kinds! (SV055-056)
Team Rocket's Return (SV Specials 2&3)
Self-Test of Worth (SV057-058)
Return to Paldea! (SV059-060)
Pecharunt & the Aura King Trailer Chapter!
Pecharunt and the Aura King! (Movie Plot!)
Aftermath! Ogerpon's Trainer? (SV061-062)
Explorer Mayhem! (SV063-064)

The Birthday Chapter. (SV025-SV026)

15 0 0
Por UltimateGoomba

Before we begin, first, HOME compatibility is finally out for Scarlet/Violet.

Chuster got his hat back by the way.

(Just imagine the World Cap Pikachu is Chuster)

Also if you're reading this on June 14th, that means today's my birthday!

SV025: Revenge at the Medali Gym!

*Ashlie was outside Medali with her team for a camp-out, Koraidon was playing ball with Ashlie, and after that and eating, it was getting dark, so they decided to watch a Champion vs Champion Battle, and it was Sinnoh Champion Cynthia Shirona vs Johto Champion Rainbow Chiu/Ray Chiu*

Cynthia: "Go! Garchomp!"

Announcer: "Here it is ladies and gentlemen, Cynthia is only down to her Garchomp in her regular form due to using a Z-Move with Kommo-o, while Rainbow still has his Silvally on the field and his Lucario that is Mega Evolved, however, both of them have taken heavy damage, mostly Silvally! While Garchomp has only taken a single Stone Edge from Rainbow's Dusk Lycanroc! How will that determine the battle?!"

Cynthia: "Use Crunch!" *Garchomp use the Dark Type move, and despite being Fighting Type, Silvally goes down* "Five down, one to go..."

Ray: "Impressive, but let's see if you can win against my Ace!" *sends out his already Mega-evolved Lucario* "Lucario, let's settle this! Bullet Punch!"

(Also, Ray's Lucario has this moveset: Shadow Claw, Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Bullet Punch.)

(Cynthia's Garchomp has Dragon Claw, Earthquake , Crunch and Iron Head.)

Cynthia: "Dragon Claw!" *The two Pokemon rush towards each other and start going at it like this:*

Cynthia: *Smirks* "Earthquake with your tail!"

Ray and his Lucario: "Hold on, what?" *Lucario gets sent flying from Earthquake, but does send a parting Aura Sphere before landing*

Ray: "Impressive, even without Mega Evolution, you're still as formidable as before, I can see why Dusk and Leon consider you a great challenge! But, I'll be glad to beat you, use Flash Cannon!"

*Ashlie and Company kept watching online, until Cynthia's Garchomp used Dragon Claw to block Bullet Punch, and finished Lucario with Earthquake, winning Cynthia the match*

Ashlie: "Aw man, I was really hoping Ray could pull the win...but Cynthia did have a plan to beat Lucario."

Koraidon: "Say, Lucario seemed to be getting hurt every time he used Shadow Claw or Bullet Punch, why is that?" *confused*

Chuster: "Rough Skin." *The other Pokemon look at Chuster* "Cynthia's Garchomp has the ability Rough Skin, what it does is every time a Pokemon makes physical contact with a Pokemon with that ability, they actually feel a bit of pain from how hard and rough the skin or scales are, Cynthia chose to use the Z-Move instead of Mega Evolving Garchomp because while Mega Garchomp is stronger on offense, she can deal with the ranged attacks in her regular form, but Mega Evolving removes Rough Skin, so she chose to not use Mega Garchomp as to have it so Shadow Claw and Bullet Punch always damages Ray's Lucario in exchange for doing damage, and eventually, it was too much for Lucario to handle and Garchomp easily won."

Ashlie: "Agreed, anyways, we should get some sleep now."

*The gang starts to head to bed, with Cadet deciding to keep watch as he wants the others to shine in the next battle (let's just say evolving made Cadet act like Sirfetch'd), but while keeping watch, Cadet noticed this green cat and bike lizard watching them, and he quickly confronted them directly*

Cadet: "You jerks have a lot of nerve to be near us..."

Spriggy: "Yeah...we just noticed you guys and wanted to see if everything was going well..."

Cadet: "If it wasn't for the fact the others are sleeping nearby I would enjoy beating you to a pulp." *Cycle and Spriggy gulp* "However, I do feel like you did help Ashlie and I earlier, so I am grateful, but still, just go..."

Spriggy: "Look, we realize that what we did was messed up, so how about a deal? Once Ashlie beats Larry, we'll rejoin the team, deal?"

Cadet: "Fine..." *groans*

*The next day, Ashlie is getting her rematch with Larry, and starts with Bull the Tauros, while Larry uses Komala, unaware that the Grass Cat and Bike Lizard are watching*

Ashlie: "Now, try to not fall asleep Bull, okay?"

Bull: "Got it."

Ashlie: "Okay, start with using Double Kick!" *Bull kicks the koala in the face twice before it can use Yawn* "Now, use Headbutt!"

Larry: "Yawn now!" *Yawn connects before Headbutt lands, but hurts Komala, as another Double Kick KOs it* "Dang it...at least the Tauros is asleep..."

Ashlie: "Okay Bull, we need to try to wake you up now! I know you can get up!"

Larry: "Go, Dudunsparce!"

Ashlie: "Come on, use Double Kick my friend!" *Bull is still asleep, but one Hyper Drill and he's mad and launches a Double Kick which hurts the Dudunsparce, before going down to a Glare then Drill Run* "Oh no, Bull!"

Bull: "Well, guess that's it for now...ow." *fails to get up as Ashlie recalls him*

Ashlie: "Okay, go, Doughie!" *sends out Dachsbun* "Okay, we need to be careful, use Play Rough!"

Larry: "Hyper Drill." *the Play Rough and Hyper Drill cancel out, then Ashlie has her Dachsbun use Bite to deal damage* "Glare."

Ashlie: "Dodge it by not looking!"

Doughie: *looks away, as Larry calls for Hyper Drill again*

Ashlie: "Ice Fang on the battlefield to make a shield!" *Doughie is confused but does it as an Ice Wall stops Dudunsparce* "Yes, use Play Rough!!!"

Larry: "Pounce it." *Both attacks collided, and when the dust settles, Dudunsparce is down for the count! As Larry sends out Staraptor* "Okay, Tera Time...then Aerial Ace." *Staraptor becomes a pure Normal Type, and quickly smacks Doughie out*

Ashlie: "Okay, Chuster? You're up buddy!" *fist bumps with Chuster's tail before Terastalizing Chuster instantly* "Okay, use Brick Break first things first!"

Larry: "Facade.." *The two attacks collide, and both seem evenly matched*

Ashlie: "Use Thunderbolt!"

Chuster: "Thunder....BOLT!!!" *spins around as it hits multiple times, but paralyzes*

Larry: "Thanks for the boost, ugh, Facade once more." *The Facade hits, but Chuster gets up* "Okay, one more time to surely finish this."

Ashlie: "Thunderbolt...at the ground!"

Chuster: "Got it!" *uses Thunderbolt to fly upwards, which not only dodges Facade, but also hits Staraptor*

Ashlie: "Tera Blast!!!"

*Chuster starts to charge up Tera Blast Ice, but it starts to act differently, and turns into Ice Beam! And with that one final hit, Staraptor goes out of Terastalization and faints*

Chuster: "There we go!"

Ashlie: *deep breath, before hugging Chuster* "We did it!!!"

Spriggy: *sigh* "She really did it, and I had doubts...but I was wrong in the end..."

*Ashlie, along with Nemona are enjoying some lunch to celebrate, when Ashlie and Chuster notice Spriggy and Cycle approaching*

Ashlie: "Oh...hey guys..." *sigh* "Why are you here?"

Spriggy: "...should I or should you?"

Cycle: "We both should..." *Ashlie was confused as they started to explain stuff*

Spriggy: "Look, we realize now that, we were pretty big jerks earlier...and after sawing how you were suffering, it really made us regret what we put you through..."

Cycle: "In other words, we know you probably won't forgive us for what we did, but, we're really sorry, Ashlie...if you'll have us back, we'll try to make things better."

Liz: *watching this all and whispers* "Aww, they learned their mistakes." *grins*

Cadet: "Well? What do you say?"

*Ashlie and Chuster look at each other, and smile back at Cycle and Spriggy*

Ashlie: "I'm not one to hold grudges, so welcome back you two!" *recaptures the two as they soon share a hug*

——

SV026: Facing the Toxic Darkness!

*Ashlie and this dude named Clive were heading to this Team Star base that was supposed to be the Poison Type one, but apparently was having Dark and Poison together, unaware a ninja was watching*

???:  "Atticus, what's the status report?"

Atticus: "Thy enemies are thou approaching like I forsooth, Giacomo, thou shall fall soon howeverth."

(This is the only time I'm trying to write in that format for Atticus)

Giacomo: "A year and a half has passed and I still can't understand you half the time..."

*Ashlie rings the bell to the base, as they see this light and dark purple car with a Revavroom in it, along with a Bisharp, and another Revavroom on top of it*

Ashlie: "When did they choose to put a car, on a car?"

Clive: "No clue, Ashlie...."

Chuster: "Wait doesn't Pawniard evolve into Bisharp after a lot of training?"

(Level 52 is when it evolves, but I'm not having him use a darn Pawniard, it's super pathetic in the first stage!)

Clive: *eyerolls* "Go Houndoom!"

Ashlie: "Oh a Houndoom! Hey Clive, want to team up?"

Clive: "I'd be delighted." *Ashlie sends Cadet out* "An Armarouge, interesting."

Giacomo: "Okay, Bisharp, use Throat Chop!"

Ashlie: "Use Flame Charge to gain the speed!" *Cadet tries to, but quickly gets smacked by Throat Chop!* "Cadet!"

Clive: "Heat Wave quickly, assist Cadet with extra power."

Ashlie: "Couldn't you use Heat Wave to attack?"

Clive: "Fair point." *Cadet gets boosted, before Houndoom uses Heatwave on the two battling Pokemon, easily defeating them* "That was e-" *sees the cars roar the engines and get into an offensive postures* "...we're fighting the cars okay!"

Ashlie: "I'll handle the Poison one, can you handle the Dark one?" *Clive nods as Cadet stands ready* "Okay, new move time, Psyshock!" *Lasers starts to fly from the cannon things of Cadet's armor which hit the car, as Clive tries to fight the Dark one*

Giacomo: "Pretty cool right? Team Star together is a really great team for how strong we are together."

Atticus: "Why yes, we shall show these fellow students not to mess with the ones who helped the school."

Ashlie: "Wait, what do you mean?" *Cadet, Chuster, and Ashlie stop attacking the car but keep their guard up*

Atticus: "Well since you are willing to stop attacking with your innocent curiosity, I might as well tell you girl."

(Also this might get sad and somewhat heart touching)

*Flashback...18 months ago...*

Before Team Star, Atticus was an artist with his partner Varoom, they always loved ninjitsu, painting, and more, however, he wasn't the greatest with making friends. In fact, his way of talking made everyone see him as a joke, and he constantly was getting his art supplies ruined by bullies.

Many times, he felt like no one there cared about him, as his parents had passed away two years prior...it all felt hopeless, he just wanted it all to end. Then, he met Mela, Giacomo, Ortega, and Eri who were joining this thing called Operation Star, to finally stand up to bullying. Joining Operation Star was the light of hope Atticus was waiting for, he finally found a family to call his own again, and he swore on his life that like Eri, he would do anything to keep his new family safe, Team Star along with his Pokémon were the ones he cared about the most...

*Back with Ashlie...*

Ashlie, and everyone else listening except Team Star, was shocked by Atticus' story, and Ashlie and Chuster started to walk up to Atticus, and to everyone's surprise, the two started to hug the Team Star boss, as Cadet was having a staring contest with the Revavroom driving the car.

Ashlie: "Atticus, I know how it feels to feel hopeless, see, originally I was a fusion of two trainers; Ash Ketchum and Lillie Aether, however, they were both killed by their friends who were blackmailed, and they were fused to become me, Chuster is their partners Ash's Pikachu and Lillie's Alolan Vulpix. Still, I know your parents would want you to be happy, I'm sure they're happy that you found a family that cares about you."

*Meanwhile Clive was starting to cry*

Giacomo: "Man, that's one sweet kid." *walks over to Ashlie and Atticus and joins in on the hug, then does everyone else...*

That night

Ashlie, Chuster, and their other Pokémon were relaxing in their dorm room when Ashlie got a call from Goomba.

Ashlie: "Hey Goomba, how are you doing?"

Goomba: "Hey Ashlie, I need to warn you, there's this Shiny Rayquaza that's heading to Paldea and it's super aggressive, I already warned Director Clavell so the League is already on high alert!"

Ashlie: "Oh dear, thanks for the heads up Goomba, are you heading to Paldea to chase it?"

Goomba: "You bet! Just picking up some familiar faces first."

Liz: "Goomba's coming to Paldea with friends? Yay!"

(Anyways that's it for this chapter, also my latest shiny wants to say hi)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.7K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...
1.8K 62 18
I had to put Mature for Chapter 17... This is a collab between me and Crywithmeh. A Wattpad user I met recently and she's a nice person. Ash and Lill...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...