Ridonculous race x male reader

By oranged1

18 teams, 1 million dollars and a race around the world. Who will win? (y/n)'s in and him and Tyler are ready... More

None Down, Eighteen to Go part 1
None down, Eighteen to go part 2
Eiffel Language
Mediterranean Homesick Blues
Bjorken Telephone
Brazilian Pain Forest
A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket
Hawaii Honeyruin
New Beijinging
I love Ridonc & Roll

Hello and Dubai

219 14 2
By oranged1

Don narrating : Last time on the Ridonculous Race, our teams took a blistering stroll through Hawaii! (y/n) and Tyler showed some love as they took first place, Josee found a new good-luck charm, Kelly told Taylor she's not that chipotle after all and Carries heart broke into a million pieces! But it was all eyes on the Daters, who became Haters and arrived last. When they found out it was a non-elimination round, you could really see the joy on their faces! Let the madness continue! This is. The Ridonculous Race!

Don: Welcome back to the Ridonculous Race, where our racers are ready to say aloha to Hawaii! (y/n) and Tyler came in first.

The duo run up to the Don Box, which has a tourist shirt on again. Tyler slams the button on the Don Box and collects the tip.

Tyler: We're going to... Duh-bay? Huh?

Don: Or as it's more commonly known, Dubai! An oasis of luxury, manmade islands and a mall so big even teenagers get lost! Once here, teams must bus to Burj Al-Arab, the worlds only seven star hotel, to find their next Don Box.

Teams whistle for cabs and race to the airport, in the airport, the receptionist at the front desk pours himself some coffee and turns around to find (y/n) and Tyler, Best Friends, Ice Dancers, Reality TV Pros, Sisters, and Stepbrothers all standing in line.

(y/n): Dubai, please!

The receptionist types on his computer

Receptionist: Flight leaving now has... twelve seats! Rest on next flight.

The teams cheer as Dwayne and Dwayne Jr run up next, Dwayne cheers

Dwayne: All right, we made it!

Dwayne Jr: Count again.

Dwayne stops cheering and counts the other contestants, then facepalms

Dwayne: Darn it!

Dwayne Jr confessional: Already tied for last. Yay...

Dwayne confessional: Don't count us out yet, kiddo! Last time we were on the first flight and it got delayed, remember?

Cut back inside the airport, the Police Cadets, Adversity Twins, Goths, Rockers, Mom and Daughter and Daters have joined Father and Son in line

Don: While the last six teams wait to board their flight out, the first six are about to fly Air Dubai, with the worlds most opulent first-class section- for winners only.

(y/n) and Tyler dive into the hot tub as the other teams walk to the economy class section. Tyler munches on chocolate chip cookies.

Tyler: Mmm, cookie?

Jacques: Oh, may we?

The flight attendant pushes him back into the economy class and closes the curtains

Tyler: Huh. Guess not.

Jacques: That hot tub should be ours! How did we place third?!

Josee: As my mother always says, bronze is the medal of failure!

She spits

Josee: But, mama, our luck is about to change!

She pulls out her lava rock

Jacques: Josee's replaced her lost lucky rabbit's foot with a pretty rock! Our luck is bound to improve!

Suddenly, the compartment above him opens up and drops various items on him, such as a suitcase, a pair of figure skates, some bowling pins, some books and magazines, some coconuts, a bowling ball and a pineapple

Josee: Forged from lava, this stone embodies my fiery determination to win! *cackles*

Jacques: You mean our determination to win?

Josee snaps out of it

Josee: Hmm? Oh yeah. Sure.

Cut to a world map, a plane takes off from what seems to be Hawaii and heads northeast

Don: Both flights are headed for Dubai, one hour ahead of the other. It'll be a quick flight-

his earpiece screeches, which causes him to cringe. He puts a finger to his earpiece

Don: What? Seventeen hours? Ouch. Well, plenty of time to rest and enjoy each others company.

Stephanie confessional: Seriously? You're giving ME the silent treatment? Oh-oh, two can play that game! I'm the queen of silent treatment! I've got a whole bag of quiet to drop on you!

Ryan confessional: I look forward to it.

Stephanie confessional: You just wait mister! YOU'RE ABOUT TO HEAR PINS DROPPING! IT'S GONNA BE A LIBRARY UP IN HERE! YOU'LL BE SO-

Ryan confessional: STILL! TALKING!

Back on the plane, the seatbelt warning goes off

Noah: I know the seatbelt sign's on, but why bother?

He tries to get out from under Owen.

Owen: It's comfy.

Owen confessional: Flying's the scariest! I usually squeeze my teddy bear, Beary, to get through it, buuuuut I swallowed him, so now I squeeze my Noah!

He grabs Noah into a hug, who gasps for breath

Owen: Hey, want the window seat?

Noah: Uh, gonna pass.

Owen looks to see Emma.

Owen: Really? But you always want the window seat. I wonder why you'd want to stay there? *laughs*

Kitty: I was thinking we form an alliance, with like I don't know... Noah and Owen.

Emma confessional: I have enough trouble keeping this one on track. With a whole other team to worry about. I wouldn't be able to ride her as much.

Kitty confessional: yep. We really need an alliance.

Emma: Noah's a snarky know-it-all. Do you have any idea what it's like to be around someone like that?

Kitty: I can't imagine. But they are pros. They know what's what.

Owen is now trying to buckle himself in, but the belt won't reach around him. He ends up releasing a toot, which causes the emergency oxygen packs to come down, everyone begins to cough

Noah: I'm gonna go to the toilets where, it smells better.

He goes to leave but bumps into Emma and they both share a smile.

meanwhile on the other plane, Jay frantically hits the maintenance button, a flight attendant rushes over

Jay: Stewardess!

Mickey groans in pain and holds his head, he had tissues in his nose

Jay: This altitude is giving my brother a nose bleed AND an inner ear infection!

The stewardess raises an eyebrow

Mickey: How much longer IS this flight?!

Taylor: We're still on the ground, you babies!

Pan out to show that they are still on the runway

Kelly: I like how you handled that, honey!

Taylor: *sarcastically* Oh, do I get a fake trophy for it?

Kelly confessional: Honey, I feel terrible about this.

Taylor confessional: Oh, then all is forgiven. PSYCH! That means it isn't!

Taylor is still pouting on the plane

Taylor: Mom, I need some space. I'm giving you a time-out.

Kelly: I'm not sure it works like that.

Taylor holds her breath

Kelly: Okay, sure.

She walks off and finds Dwayne and Dwayne Jr 

Kelly: Hi, there! Is this seat taken?

Dwayne: Uh, no, no. B-but, hehe, I am. I'm married.

Dwayne Jr: She's not into you, dad.

Dwayne: Oh. Sorry.

Kelly: No problem!

She sits down next to him and sighs.

Kelly: I'm just having some family issues right now. It all started back when Taylor was two-

Dwayne confessional: Play our cards right, pal, and this could be our first alliance! Great, huh

Dwayne Jr confessional: Uh, have you met them?

Kelly: I guess I shouldn't have told her the truth!

Dwayne: Oh, yeah, our opinions mean a lot to them. One time Junior made pancakes for mothers day, and I said they were overdone! Kid almost cried.

Kelly: I had the exact same thing happen with Taylor! Except I was the one making pancakes for her, and she threw them at me! And the pan too.

Dwayne: Oh. Uh, hehe. Well th-th-that's kids for ya.

Kitty and Owen watch as Emma and Noah talk by the bathroom.

Kitty: Ugh, they're both so snarky and full of themselves.

Owen: How are they not a couple yet.

Kitty: It's Emma. She's still hurt from her last break-up.

Owen: Ooh, still fresh?

Kitty: It was two years ago.

Owen: Oh.

Kitty: Yep. Getting these two together is gonna be hard.

They fist bump each other. The plane lands at an airport in Dubai

Don: Flight number one has landed in Dubai, and the teams are being shuttled to the Burj Al-Arab.

Teams pull up to the hotel in a bus, they rush out and get their tips from the Don Box outside

Noah: Either/or. Serve or squeegee?

Cut to the top of the building, Don is on a tennis court on the roof. A tennis ball machine is set up on the further side of the net, overlooking the roof's edge

Don: Teams can either return one serve each from the worlds toughest ball launcher, the Tennis Menace!

It fires a tennis ball at a crash dummy, the force is so powerful that it shatters the dummy into pieces, Don walks over to a loft suspended next to some windows

Don: Or wash an entire column of windows from the top down!

The loft squeaks as the wind blows against it, a squeegee falls off and plummets to the ground, catching fire and landing into a pile of smoking ash on the asphalt. Don taps his earpiece

Don: Are you sure legal cleared this?

A muffled response is heard

Don: Really? Team one was the first to arrive here at the hotel and have a choice of either-

(y/n): Serve!

Don: Or-

Noah: Squeegee! C'mon, let's go!

Emma, Kitty, follow them inside. Cut to the rooftop, the Ice Dancers, Best Friends, Stepbrothers, and (y/n) and Tyler all pick up tennis rackets. Tyler walks out onto the field

Don: Tyler is the first ready to take on the Tennis Menace!

Tennis Menace: Participate!

(y/n): Okay, buddy! You got this?

Tyler: I got this.

Tyler confessional: Tennis is the ultimate wimp-sport!

(y/n) confessional: No checking, no tackling, just a fluffy little ball! Pfft, it's like super-size Ping Pong! What could be dangerous about that?

(y/n): YOU GOT THIS?!?

Tyler slumps over, agitated

Tyler: I GOT THIS!

A thousand tennis balls are sent at him, full-speed. He covers his head and runs away, screaming, Carrie cringes

Tyler: SO DON'T GOT THIS DUDE!!!

Devin: I know you're scared, but whatever happens, I believe in you! 

Carrie smiles and lifts her racket and heads out onto the court, giggling

Devin: Anyways, Shelly hangs out with her tennis instructor, like, ALL the time! And she says tennis is a mental game!

The Tennis Menace shoots a ball at Carrie making her drop her racket.

Carrie yelps and holds her racket out to defend herself but to no avail, it smacks her in her ribs, she drops the racket in pain. Chet laughs at her until a ball smacks him in his face, he falls over

Lorenzo confessional: Nice going, Chet! Now we have to wait until it's our turn again!

Chet confessional: You're just jealous cuz I talked to a girl!

Lorenzo confessional: That's not talking. That's pointing and laughing like a Chihuahua!

Chet shoves him off-screen

Chet confessional: Same thing!

Lorenzo gets back up

Lorenzo confessional: No, it's not!

He shoves Chet off-screen. Back on the plane, Kelly is still talking to Dwayne

Kelly: Well, and that's it, right! And after she crashed her third sports car, I wanted to cut up her credit cards but, y'know, I just knew she'd steal mine! That's parenting, right?

Dwayne: Well, uh, I guess teens are more challenging!

Kelly: Oh, no no. This all happened when she was TEN!

Dwayne takes a sip of his water

Kelly: The REAL drama started when she was twelve!

Dwayne spits out all of his water in shock

Dwayne: Kelly, the problem here is Taylor doesn't have proper boundaries. That, or she was born rotten!

Kelly: *gasps* How DARE YOU!

She splashes water all over Dwayne in anger, she storms off as Dwayne splutters

Dwayne: Good talk...

Dwayne confessional: I'm worried Kelly and Taylor aren't the best team to partner with.

Dwayne Jr confessional: Ha, yeah.

Noah and Owen are above a loft, looking down nervously

Kitty walks over to Owen with Emma.

Kitty: HEY! We're doing the same challenges as you two! What are the odds?!

Owen: maybe we should work together.

Emma: No alliances, remember? Come on.

Emma confessional: Remember sis, we're here to finish first. No surrender, Noah distractions.

Kitty confessional: Did you just say Noah?

Emma confessional: zero distractions.

Plane two lands at the airport

Don: With flight two arriving, the heat turns on!

Owen wipes away the dirt on one window with a squeegee

Owen: This is tough, but we're making good progress! How many is that?

Noah: One.

Pan out to see that they just finished window one, Owen giggles. On Noah and Owen's right Kitty and Emma had finished a window, Kitty takes a selfie as Emma washes the window, suddenly the wind blows strongly, causing the loft to shake

Kitty: I'm starting to think this is more terrifying then tennis!

Emma: Just help me lower this thing! According to the manual the sides move separately, so we have to pull these two levers at once.

Kitty: Why would they design it like this?

Emma: Why would they put a tennis court on the roof? Just pull on three! ONE! TWO! THREE!

They both pull on a lever until Emma's side drops down, they both scream and hang off the edge

Emma: Uh, gonna say that was your fault.

Kitty: Of course you are.

Pan down to the entrance, the second bus has arrived

Don: The teams from flight two has reached the hotel in time to catch up with the front-runners!

Teams exit the bus and collect their tips

Taylor: Serve or squeegee?

Kitty and Emma scream from above as they dangle off the side of their loft

Everyone on the ground: Serve!

Jay confessional: We're feeling good about this tennis challenge! Sure, I'm allergic to felt, and watching a moving ball gives Mickey motion sickness, but at least we won't have to deal with heights!

Mickey confessional: Heights give me nosebleeds!

Jay confessional: For the once, I know we can win this one!

The second group joins the other team up on the tennis court, Devin, Carrie, Jacques and Josee are lined up for the serve next

Tennis Menace: Participate.

Mickey: Hey, my nose isn't bleeding!

The Tennis Menace shoots a ball straight past the teams, and into Mickey's face. He reaches for his nose in pain

Jay: Nosebleed?

Mickey tips over

Mickey has tissues up his nostrils and is acting woozily

Mickey confessional: We'd like to thank everybody involved with the show! Bye.

He walks off but, Jay grabs him

Jay confessional: Sticking with the tennis! We can't stand the sound of-

He screams in pain as a squeegee is wiped across a window.

Jay: Squeegee streaks! It's like spongy nails! On a glass chalkboard!

The Tennis Menace rapidly fires tennis balls at the contestants, who scream in fear, Dwayne Jr pushes between the Twins

Dwayne Jr: Cool...

Dwayne: Uh, we'll be switching to windows!

Kelly: Us too!

Taylor: Mom, why? I've won, like, a bajillion tennis trophies-

She falters when she sees Kelly with a huge, fake smile.

Taylor: *groans* You! Ruin my life!

Jacques: Ugh, SILENCE!! I'm trying to perform!

Devin: Yeah, pfft! Good luck!

Devin confessional: I've watched Shelly play tennis for years, and believe me: Jacques has a better chance hitting a BEACH ball than a tennis ball.

Jacques gets ready to swing his racket, the machine fires a ball at light speed. Jacques grins, swings and sends it flying. He gives a thumbs up

Devin: I'll shut up now.

Jacques; Oh, oh! Excellent idea!

Josee walks up next

Just watch, you will learn something!

Josee gets ready to swing, she brings out her lava rock and kisses it. The Tennis Menace charges up, Josee ready, when a seagull randomly flies on top of her head, causing her to lose focus and glare at it. The Tennis Menace fires some balls as Josee swats at the bird, which flies off. Josee tries to hit a ball but misses

Josee: What?!

The Tennis Menace keeps firing

Josee: Interference!

A ball nails her in the head

Devin: Ooo-hoo-hoo! Better luck next time!

Jacqes runs over to Josee and scoops her up into his arms

Jacques: Josee? We're quitting. We'll never podium waiting in line! Let's switch to windows!

Josee: Fine! But after we win, I am throwing a MASSIVE tantrum!

Jacques confessional: Tantrums run in her family. One time I was late picking up Josee from practice and her mama attacked me with a lamp!

Josee confessional: I don't miss that lamp.

Jacques confessional: Mmm... or your mom.

Dwayne and Dwayne Jr are working on their side of the building

Dwayne: Now son, the trick to proper squeegeeing is to-

Junior: Uh, wipe the window?

Dwayne: Huh. Pretty much. Fast learner.

They get back to work, Kelly scowls at Dwayne

Kelly: Ugh, he thinks he's parent of the year, who is HE to tell me how to-

Taylor: Mom! Get moving! These windows won't wash themselves!

Kelly: On it! And good call, honey!

Kelly confessional: Working on these challenges is good for Taylor and I, at home we're SO busy with our everyday lives!

Taylor confessional: Actually, I'm a lot busier than SHE is, but I try to squeeze her in.

It is now Stephanie's turn to serve

Tennis Menace: Participate.

Stephanie: Launcher, you've met your match!

Ryan: What're you gonna do, ANNOY it to death?

Stephanie: Who're you calling annoying?!

Ryan: WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAH WHOA! STILL TALKING!

She groans but goes off to face the Tennis Menace, it aims, targets and fires. Stephanie glares and swings at it so hard that the ball is sent back at the machine, it sparks and falls off the roof, and lands in the Sisters loft. It sparks and turns towards them

Emma: Uh, is this part of the challenge?

The Tennis Menace sparks and glitches, then fires tennis balls at rapid speed towards the Sisters. Emma ducks but Kitty swings her squeegee wildly, while screaming, smacking each of the balls away

Emma: Are you kidding me?! Why didn't we choose tennis?!

The balls begin to hit the loft all over. Emma slides down and catches onto the Tennis Menace, she screams as she's suspended above noting but asphalt

Emma: KITTY! HELP!

Emma and the tennis Menace falls down.

Noah: Emma no!!

As Emma was falling. Noah grabs Emma's arm.

Noah: Hey clumsy. You dropped something.

Noah confessional: You know that moment when you realize you'd care if someone died? I didn't, until then.

Owen confessional: That is so beautiful.

Emma confessional: Okay, so maybe Noah isn't the worst human being in the world.

Kitty confessional: Nicest thing she's ever said.

Josee gracefully wipes the windows as Jacques hold her up, the man inside the window stares at them and they stare at him, confused, until he pulls out a poster that reads 6.0. Josee and Jacques smile

Jacques confessional: Just because a task is meaningless doesn't mean you skip on a terrific impression!

Josee confessional: The goal is to achieve greatness! Winning will then be thrust upon us!

Taylor: Wipe FASTER mom, we're losing!

Kelly: Yelling won't help, sweetie!

Taylor: Um, I yell at the maid, then she wipes faster. I think I know what I'm doing.

A helicopter puts a smoking and barely functional Tennis Menace back on the roof court, the voice box can no longer function, it sparks and shoots a ball weakly, it rolls by Carrie and Devin

Devin: Nice, anyone can clobber that! 

Carrie: *laughs*

Devin: Well, almost anyone.

He points to Jay, who is frozen in fear as he holds a racket up weakly

Jay confessional: We know we SHOULD switch to window-washing, but the streaking. 

Both he and Mickey shudder

Jay: We can do this. Nothing to freak out about. TELL MOM I LOVED HER! 

Pan down to the Reality TV Pros' loft, Kitty made her way into the loft.

Emma: Glad we're alive, but I'm kinda bummed we're gonna tie for last.

Kitty: Could you be more negative?

Noah: Sure. She implied we'll finish; we only have one squeegee between us and you guys lost your water.

Owen: It's not over yet! I know how to win this! But you guys, all of you, have to agree to an alliance first! 

Kitty claps her hands and Noah and Emma share a look.

Emma: Fine.

Noah: Okay.

Owen: I will be our squeegee!

He takes his shirt off and continues to pour the bucket of water on him, dowsing him with water. Inside the building, a worker takes a sip of her coffee when Owen suddenly gets flattened against the window, he giggles. The attendant spews coffee all over. Outside Noah is holding Owen to the glass as Emma and Kitty operate the levers and they go sailing straight down. Owen cheers as they zoom down the windows, washing each and every one of them, on the roof court, Jay is up to swing. He hears Owen against the windows and screams

Jay: THAT SOUND!

The machine shoots a ball weakly, Jay falls over, unconscious, and hits it with his racket on the way down

(y/n): SWEET MOVE, JAY!

Mickey runs over to Jay and tries to wake him up, a ball smacks into his head and sails away. Mickey falls over in pain, (y/n) and Tyler, and Rockers are speechless)

(y/n): WHOA! TWINS FINISH FIRST!

They all clap politely in approval. Pan over to Owen, he is smiling widely as he squeaks across the windows

Josee: Two windows left! The gold is OURS!

Owen's squeaking gets louder and louder until they pass the Ice Dancers and crash on the asphalt.

Kitty: Go Owen!

He falls over to reveal pink marks on his face and belly, he sighs happily, Noah stands over him, smiling

Noah Way to take one for the team, big guy!

Kitty hands Owen's shirt back.

Owen: I feel like I just took a roller costar through a car wash!

Emma get their tip.

Emma: Find the Chill Zone in the Gold Souk. The WHAT?!

Don is standing in front of a golden mall

Don: The Gold Souk. Just a normal plaza, where everything is made of goal.

He stands in front of one shop

Don: To reach the Chill Zone inside this shop, teams must travel here in taxis. Some of which are gold. Literally.

A man wearing a gold tunic walks buy, eating a gold ice cream

Don: They REALLY like their gold here!

Josee : To the gold! NOW!

Teams get into cabs and rush to the mall, meanwhile, the Tennis Menace weakly shoots balls, MacArthur, Tyler and Ryan swat them away, no problem. Pan over to (y/n), he blows on his fist as the Tennis Menace shoots a ball, (y/n) simply holds up his racket, it bounces off harmlessly. Spud bounces his serve off his belly. Ennui holds his racket up and the ball bounces off of it, he walks off, Carrie steps up next

Devin: You can do it! Just ask yourself, 'What would Shelly do?'

Carrie: NO! I'm not Shelly, and I never will be!

She runs off

Devin: Carrie wait! Nobody is!

He runs after her. Kelly finishes her last window

Kelly: There! All done!

Taylor: Took long enough.

She notices bird poop on her shoe

Taylor: EWW!

She takes her boot off

Taylor: There's bird poop on my boot!

She wipes it all over Kelly, who is shocked and disgusted at the same time, Taylor puts her shoe back on

Taylor: There. Tots better.

Kelly: Do NOT treat me like a doormat!

Taylor: You were all sweaty and gross anyway, why should we both suffer?

Kelly scowls, and looks around angrily, until she sees the lever. She puts a hand on it and sends the loft up as Taylor was getting off! Taylor hangs from the loft a few feet in the air

Taylor: Don't just stand there like an old mannequin, HELP me!

Kelly: NO! I'm giving YOU a time-out!

Taylor: You can't DO that, I'm your DAUGHTER!

Kelly: Well that's how it works. I won't help until YOU apologize!

Taylor: You're in for a long wait!

Owen, Noah, Kitty and Emma run through the mall, looking for the Chill Zone

Owen: Remember, guys! We're looking for a GOLD Chill Zone!

Noah skids to a halt at a stand showcasing some Gelding Chris Award Statues

Noah: Hey, they even have dollar stores.

Emma laughs at this

Emma confessional: I didn't get it.

back outside the four reach the store.

Kitty: This is it!

Noah: Ladies first.

Emma:Really? Why would you? I mean, I don't know what to say.

Noah: Maybe, just get in before another team shows.

Emma: Oh right.

Emma and Kitty run inside

Don: Sisters! Congratulations, you're the first to arrive!

Don: Owen and Noah you're team number two.

Noah confessional: It's not like this is for the million bucks, so I might as well let her know how I feel.

Emma confessional: Wow, Noah is. He's, He's.

Emma sees Kitty's smirk.

Emma confessional: Really interested in forming an alliance with us.

Kitty facepalms.

Jacqes and Josee arrive next

Don: Welcome to the Chill Zone! You've come in third, again!

They both gasp.

Don: KIDDING! The Twins got here WAY before you.

Jay: Me and Mickey took one of the non-gold cabs, they're a lot faster.

Jacques: You mean... we're in fourth?! We didn't even make the podium at all?!

Don: What podium, there is no podium.

Josee: There is always a podium!

Mickey: We're in fourth place! We usually have worse luck than that!

Jay: It's like all of our bad luck was sucked up by another team!

A golden bowl is thrown at the camera, it cracks it.

Jay: Crazy!

Don: 5) (y/n) and Tyler, 6) Daters, 7) Father and son, 8) Goths, 9) Police Cadets, 10) Stepbrothers, 11) Rockers! As more teams arrive, it's a dead heat as two teams try their hardest to be uncooperative. Who's apathy will come out on top?

Kelly: Taylor, I'm going to show you what your attitude is doing to us.

Taylor: *groans* It's 'TUDE, mom. No one says attitude anymore, you can't even lecture right!

Kelly: I got a tip from the Don Box! Our next destination is a mall full of gold! We could be shopping right now!

She begins to cry, Taylor gets tears in her eyes

Taylor: I... I didn't know. I'm sorry, mom, I'm, like, SO sorry!

Kelly: You really mean it?

Taylor: Well, not for anything I did. Look, you're kinda lame. And most of the time, you totally embarrass me. But, as long as you'll take me shopping, I can pretend you don't.

Kelly: That's all I ever wanted!

Taylor falls into her arms, and they head for the mall. Pan up to the roof court, Carrie is upset as Devin walks to her

Carrie smiles and steps up, she hits the serve so hard it crashes into the Tennis Menace.

Carrie: Yes! Let's get going!

They run to the cabs

Taylor and Carrie: The Gold Souk! Hurry!

Carrie: I'll feel terrible if we lost on account of my bad tennis skills.

Devin: It's okay, homie. We'll be best friends, with or without this race. Plus I'll get Shelly's tennis guy to give you a few tips

They pull up to the store and find the Chill Zone, where Don is waiting for them

Devin: Are we still in the race?!

Don: Carrie and Devin. You're the last to arrive.

They sigh in defeat

Don: My mistake! Here come Mom and Daughter now!

They walk in with shopping bags and shoe boxes galore

Don: You are still in the race!

They cheer and run off

Taylor: Hey, hey, hey! Look who got their bling on!

Don: Kelly. Taylor. You're last to arrive. You're out of the race.

Kelly, Oh, I guess we should've checked in before shopping.

Taylor: Meh, it was fun while it lasted.

Kelly confessional: I hope I never touch another camel, but I loved Paris! I can't believe how good your drawing was!

Taylor confessional: I know, it was SO good! I can't believe you're upper body strength! I need to see your trainer, like, yesterday.

Kelly confessional: Y'know, it's funny. We entered this to earn more money, but we ended up getting something we actually needed.

Taylor confessional: Speaking of which, if we're gonna shop more, I need you to double my allowance!

A cab pulls up to drive them home

Kelly confessional: Oh, Taylor. I'm cancelling your allowance.

They get in the cab

Taylor confessional: Wait, what?!

The cab drives off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 174 21
from a dingy old camp to an abandoned movie lot. Now 18 teens travel in a jumbo jet where he'll take the contestants all over the world to do new, cr...
16K 177 30
Best friends Sarah and Sammy have been maintaining their friendship since their first meeting in Pahkitew Island, despite living in separate cities...
71.6K 2.5K 22
Tyler needs some extra cash, Josh is willing to give it to him. What's so wrong with that? โ€ขfem!tyler
33.6K 950 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Y/N was accepted to the new season of Total Drama World Tour. A chance to win 1 million dollars. But as she stepped on the plane she...