The Big Book of 350 Yo' Mama...

بواسطة I_Ate_Those_Cookies

All the best Yo' Mama Jokes. In the "The Big Book of..." series المزيد

The Big Book of 350 Yo' Mama Jokes

1.4K 10 1
بواسطة I_Ate_Those_Cookies

Not copy writed as I have just copy and pasted ENJOY MY LITTLE COOKIES!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Yo mama's so technologically unsavvy, she leaves out pieces of cheese next to the computer!

2. Yo' Mama is like a race car: she burns through four rubbers a night.

3. Yo mama's so ugly, she made a blind kid cry.

4. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she's as useless as a screen door on a submarine.

5. Yo mama's so lactose intolerant, human kindness makes her throw up!

6. Yo mamma's so fat, she tripped on 4th Avenue and landed on 12th.

7. Yo' Mama is so skanky, her dildo came with jumper cables.

8. Yo Mama's so Web 2.0, she makes you call her Mothr!

9. What's the difference between Yo' Mama and a walrus? One has whiskers and smells of fish; the other one's a walrus.

10. Yo' mama so stupid, she walked into an antique shop and asked "What's new?"

11. Yo Mama is so fat, her ass has it's own congressman.

12. Yo mama's so sorry she missed your birthday last week, she bought you a cake so big you gotta eat it twice to have it once!

13. Yo mama's so polite, she once held the door for a week!

14. Yo Mama is so fat, that when she dances, the band skips!

15. Yo Mama is so ugly when she was kidnapped her mother sent the kidnappers a thank you card!

16. Your mama's so stupid she tripped over a line on a basketball court.

17. Yo' mama so fat, she wore corduroys and smoothed out the ridges!

18. Yo' mama so poor, she fills her ice trays with toilet water!

19. Yo mama's so fat, when she farted pluto's ice caps melted.

20. Yo' Mama is so dirty, plants grow out her butt.

21. Yo' Mama is so flat, paper gets jealous.

22. Yo mama so fat, she has a real horse on her Polo shirt.

23. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she tried to tape glue.

24. Yo mama's so fat that when she sees a school bus she yells, "Stop that Twinkie!"

25. Yo mama so fat, when she was a baby, she took a bath with a rubber albatross.

26. Yo' mama so stupid, she told me to meet her on the corner of 'walk' and 'don't walk.'

27. Yo' mama got such bad dandruff, the principal declared a snow day!

28. Yo mama's so stupid, she thought "Dunkin' Donuts" was a basketball team.

30. Yo mama's so fat she uses two greyhound buses as rollerblades.

31. Yo mama's so skinny, she used a needle for a baseball bat.

32. Yo mama so fat, she leaves stretch marks in the tub.

33. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she put a stamp on a fax.

34. Yo mama is so dumb she stuck a battery up her butt and said, "I got energy!"

35. Yo' mama so fat, people exercise by doing laps 'round her!

36. Yo mama is so small that she plays handball on the curb.

37. Yo mama's so fat, she went out in high heels and came back in flip flops.

38. Yo mama so fat, her portrait fell off the wall.

39. Yo mama is so ghetto, she does wheelies in her 10 speed.

40. Yo mama is so stupid, I told her Christmas was right around the corner - so she went looking for it.

41. Yo mama's so fat, she's got more chins than a Hong Kong phonebook.

42. Yo mama's so poor, I saw her walking down the street with only one shoe on. I said, ''Hey, Mrs Jones, you've lost a shoe,'' and she said ''No, it's alright, I found one''.

43. Yo Mama's so fat she was on Jerry Springer and Ricky Lake at the same time.

44. Your Mama's so fat that when she went to school she sat next to the whole class!

45. Yo mama's so fat that when she goes walking on the beach in heels she strikes oil.

46. Yo' mama so old, she took her driver's test on a T-Rex!

47. Yo' mama's like a chipmunk, her cheeks are always packed full of nuts!

48. Yo' mama's lips so big, she can whisper in her own ear.

49. Yo' mama so stupid, she thought the Blizzard of '96 was a new item at Dairy Queen!

50. Yo' mama so stupid, she climbed over a glass wall to see what was on the other side.

51. Yo' mama so old, I told her to act her age and she died!

52. Your mama's cooking is so bad, that the flies pitched in to fix the screen door.

53. Yo' mama so stupid, she got locked in a supermarket and starved to death!

54. Your mama's so ugly, she laid down to take a beauty nap and slipped into a coma.

55. Yo' mama so fat, she's on both sides of the family!

56. Yo' mama so stupid, when they said the drinks were on the house, she went up to the roof.

57. Yo' mama so old, her social security number is two!

58. Yo' mama so ugly, they give her an extra 364 days for Halloween!

59. Yo' mama so stupid, she got hit by a parked car.

60. Yo mama's so fat, she uses a semi-trailer as a couch.

61. Yo' Mama is so fat, 401K is her bra size.

62. Your mama's so fat she went on an airplane and it turned into a boat.

63. Yo mama is so fat that when she asked, “Why is the grass always greener on the other side?” everyone replied, “'Cause you aren't standing on it.”

64. Yo' mama so fat, that when she wears a yellow rain jacket, people think she's a taxi cab.

65. Yo' mama so fat, she uses a VCR as a beeper!

66. Yo' mama so stupid, she sold her car for gas money.

67. Yo' mama so stupid, she bought a glass door with a peephole.

68. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she smashed open her TV hoping to find a TV dinner.

69. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she waxed her modem to try to make it faster.

70. Yo' Mama is so skinny, when she tripped and hit the curb, she shattered.

71. Yo' Mama is so fat, she went to the movies and sat next to everyone.

72. Yo' Mama is so stupid, when I asked her to turn on the TV, she started stripping.

73. Yo' Mama is so skinny, she can hula-hoop with a Fruit Loop!

74. Yo mama's so dumb, she stuck the phone up her ass and thought she was makin' a booty call.

75. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she was diagnosed with a flesh-eating disease, the doctor gave her 18 years to live.

76. Yo mama's like a door handle, everyone gets a turn!

77. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she gets her shoes shined, she has to take the shoeshine boy's word for it.

78. Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she looks at roadkill, it runs away.

79. Yo' Mama is so fat, the shadow of her butt weighs 50 pounds.

80. Yo' Mama's cooking is so bad, the homeless give it back.

81. Yo' Mama is so stanky, her Sure deodorant got confused and her Secret deodorant told on her.

82. What's the difference between Yo' Mama and a blue whale? About 10 pounds.

83. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she walked into the all-you-can-eat buffet, they had to install speed bumps.

84. Yo' Mama is so fat, she sweats bacon grease.

85. Yo' Mama is so fat, she wears a watch on each arm -- one for each time zone she's in.

86. Yo Mama's so ugly, I can fuck her in any position and it'll still be doggie-style.

87. Yo' Mama's teeth are so yellow, I can't believe it's not butter.

88. Yo' Mama is so fat, you can use her thong as a hammock.

89. Yo' Mama is so fat that when she bends over, we go into daylight savings time.

90. Yo' Mama is so fat, she has to iron her pants on the driveway.

91. Yo' Mama is so fat, she looks like she's smuggling a Volkswagen.

92. Yo' Mama is so fat, yo' daddy only sees the other side of her every 4 years.

93. Yo' mama so old, I had to poke around for an hour to find the right wrinkle.

94. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she hauls ass, she gotta make two trips.

95. Yo' Mama is so fat, she stepped on my cat's tail, and now I call him "Beaver."

96. Yo mama's so fat that, after sex I rolled over twice and was still on the bitch!

97. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she goes to a restaurant, she doesn't get a menu, she gets an estimate.

98. Yo' Mama is so fat, she has to call Sherwin-Williams to paint her toenails.

99. Yo' mama so old, I slapped her on the back and her tits fell off!

100. Yo' Mama is so old, she was the only dinosaur they didn't have to animate for "Jurassic Park."

101. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she gets in an elevator, it HAS to go down.

102. Yo' Mama is so poor, she's always talking about the time she almost ate at a restaurant.

103. Yo' Mama is so fat, she's got more rolls than a bakery.

104. Yo' Mama is so fat, she can't even jump to a conclusion.

105. Yo' Mama is so fat, she eats her cereal out of a satellite dish.

106. Yo' Mama is so fat, that when she sits around the house, she really sits around the house.

107. Yo' Mama is so dumb, she went to rehab because she was hooked on phonics.

108. Yo' Mama is so fat, she has to put her belt on with a boomerang.

109. Yo' Mama is so fat, her butt looks like two pigs fighting over a milk dud.

110. Yo' Mama is so fat, instead of wearing Levi's 501 jeans, she wears Levi's 1002's.

111. Yo' Mama is so stanky, when you were born, the doctor had to wear the oxygen mask.

112. Yo' Mama is so fat, her driver's license says, "picture continued on other side."

113. Yo' mama is so nasty, that after we had phone sex I got an ear infection!

114. Yo' Mama is so fat, her blood type is marinara.

115. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she ran away, they had to use all four sides of the milk carton.

116. Yo' Mama is so fat, she steps on a dollar and makes four quarters.

117. Yo' Mama is so old, she dreams in black and white.

118. Yo' Mama is so ugly, Yo' Daddy first met her at the pound.

119. Yo' Mama is so fat, I had to take a train and two buses just to get on her good side.

120. Yo' Mama is so ugly, if ugliness was a record, she would go triple platinum.

121. Yo' Mama is so fat, her cereal bowl comes with a lifeguard.

122. Yo' Mama is so fat, the back of her neck looks like a package of hot dogs.

123. Yo' Mama is so ugly, the last time I saw something that looked like her, I pinned a tail on it.

124. Yo' Mama is so uptight, when she farts, only dogs can hear it.

125. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she tried to steal a free sample.

126. Yo' Mama is so fat, she puts mayonnaise on aspirin.

127. Yo' Mama is so fat, I ran around her twice and got lost.

128. Yo Mama is like a refrigerator. Meat goes in and out all day.

129. Yo' Mama is so poor, bath time is a family thing.

130. Yo' Mama is so poor, her checks bounce more than the cast of Baywatch.

131. Yo' Mama is so dumb, she went to the police station and said, "Give me all your money!"

132. Yo' Mama is so fat, she was born with a silver shovel in her mouth.

133. Yo' Mama's house is so dirty, I had to wipe my feet before I went outside.

134. Yo' Mama is so fat, she gets runs in her jeans.

135. Yo' Mama is so fat, the telephone company gave her two area codes.

136. Yo' Mama is so fat, she makes the radio skip when she dances.

137. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she sits on a quarter, she squeezes a booger out of George Washington's nose.

138. Yo' Mama is so dumb, the Psychic Friends only charge her half price to read her mind.

139. Yo' Mama is so fat, when I tried to drive around her, I ran out of gas.

140. Yo' Mama is so fat, she plays hopscotch like this: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars... .

141. Yo' Mama is so fat, she needs license plates for her shoes.

142. Yo' Mama is so poor, when she picks a booger, she yells, "Clap your hands and stomp your feet, praise the Lord, we got meat!"

143. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she fell over, she rocked herself to sleep trying to get up again.

144. Yo' Mama is so stupid, when the officer told her she broke the speed limit, she offered to fix it.

145. Yo' Mama's so fat, she uses Interstate 95 as a slip and slide.

146. Yo' Mama is so poor, when I stepped on a cockroach crawling across her floor, she said, "Now what do we do for supper?"

147. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she went to the amusement park, they gave her a group discount.

148. Yo' Mama is so fat, she fell in love and broke it.

149. Yo' Mama is so ugly, the alarm went off when she walked out of the pet store.

150. Yo' Mama is so fat, she made the centerfold in Mountain Climber Magazine.

151. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she put a quarter in a parking meter and waited for her gumball.

152. Yo' Mama is so ugly, the only thing she turns on is the TV.

153. Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she was born, the doctors thought the placenta was her twin.

154. Yo' Mama is so poor, I walked in her front door and fell down the back steps.

155. Yo' Mama so redneck, she thought an elevator was a mobile home.

156. Yo' Mama is so fat, she's banned from all-you-can-eat restaurants.

157. Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she was a kid, they fed her with a slingshot.

158. Yo' Mama is so fat, she trims her nose hair with a weed whacker.

159. Yo' Mama is so stupid, when she got to the sex question on the job application, she wrote "not lately."

160. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she wears a polka dot dress, people play Twister.

161. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she left her home country, the population dropped by 10%.

162. Yo' Mama is so ugly, she walked into a house of mirrors and had 700 years of bad luck.

163. Yo' Mama is so bald, she gets brainwashed when she showers.

164. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she ate a TV dinner and choked on the antenna.

165. Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she looks in the mirror, her reflection ducks.

166. Yo' Mama is so old, she wears Air Moses.

167. Yo' Mama is so old, her belly button is between her breasts.

168. Yo' Mama is so ugly, I can't even describe her 'cause I'm too scared to look.

169. Yo' Mama is so fat, she sprays her clothes with Pledge and walks around the house to clean.

170. Yo' Mama is so fat, she uses duct tape for band-aids.

171. Yo' Mama has so many gaps in her teeth, it looks like her tongue is in jail.

172. Yo' Mama is so fat, her car is made of spandex.

173. Yo' Mama is so fat, she sweats barbeque sauce.

174. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she stared at the orange juice carton because it said "concentrate."

175. Yo' Mama is so fat, she needed a hula hoop for her wedding ring.

176. Yo' Mama's teeth have so many gaps, I don't know whether to laugh or kick a field goal.

177. Yo' Mama is so ugly, not even her Rice Krispies will talk to her.

178. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she has to re-read the instructions on the shampoo bottle every time she showers.

179. Yo' Mama is so fat, a beeper goes off whenever she backs up.

180. Yo' Mama is so ugly, her portraits hang themselves.

181. Yo' Mama is so old, when she was born, the Dead Sea was just getting sick.

182. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she stamped her foot and missed the ground.

183. Yo' Mama is so old, she's got a Bible autographed by Jesus.

184. Yo' Mama is so fat, her chins rest on her ankles.

185. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she tried to drown her pet fish.

186. Yo' Mama is so fat, she stepped on a scale, and it said, "Please step out of the car."

187. Yo' Mama is so old, when she went to school, they didn't have a history class yet.

188. Yo' Mama is so fat, she won a marathon because no one could fit by her on the street.

189. Yo' Mama is so fat, she broke the stairway to Heaven.

190. Yo' Mama is such a drunk, if it weren't for the olives in martinis, she would starve.

191. Yo' Mama's breath is so stanky, it's like her tongue farted.

192. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she goes to the beach, the tide comes in.

193. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she was born, they had to perform a C-D-E-F-G-section.

194. Yo' Mama is so fat, the elephants at the zoo throw her peanuts.

195. Yo' Mama is so poor, she told your little sister that Santa Claus was dead.

196. Yo' Mama is so ugly, your family portraits hang themselves.

197. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she put a band-aid on her haircut.

198. Yo' Mama is so fat, she uses California redwoods to pick her teeth.

199. Yo' Mama's teeth are so yellow, she spits butter.

200. Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she cries, the tears run down her back.

201. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she went skydiving, she caused an eclipse.

202. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she went to St. Louis, she got stuck in the arch.

203. Yo' Mama is so ugly, she got hauled into the dog pound for walking down the street without a license.

 204. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she stole the free press.

205. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she thought she could read minds when she got PMS.

206. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she stood in front of a revolving door for three hours looking for the doorknob.

207. Yo' Mama is so tough, you'll never be half the man she is.

208. Yo' Mama is so bald, I can see what she's thinking.

209. Yo' Mama is so fat, her back scratcher is a spruce.

210. Yo' Mama is so fat, her stomach gets home 30 minutes before she does.

211. Yo' Mama is so poor, she eats cereal with a fork to save milk.

212. Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she walks outside, the sun hides behind the clouds.

213. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she thought Boyz II Men was a military academy.

214. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she finally turned herself around during the "Hokey Pokey," everyone gave her a welcome back party.

215. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she bought a solar powered flashlight.

216. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she got locked in a bathroom and peed her pants.

217. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she wears blue, she looks like a tidal wave.

218. Yo' Mama is so fat, she broke the family tree.

219. Yo' Mama is so fat, she when wears leather pants to a party, people sit on her booty thinking it's a couch.

220. Yo' Mama is so fat, Goodyear wanted to fly her over the Super Bowl.

221. Yo' Mama is so fat, she fills the bathtub before she even turns on the water.

222. Yo' Mama is so nasty, she put a cucumber in her panties and pulled out a pickle.

223. Yo' Mama is so fat, she went into 7-Eleven and didn't come out until 11:07.

224. Yo' Mama is so poor, she bit off your daddy's toe 'cause she saw a corn on it.

225. Yo' Mama is so fat, she makes whales look like guppies.

226. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she ate her food stamps.

227. Yo' Mama's house is so dirty, the roaches ride around in ATVs.

228.Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she entered an ugly contest, the judges said, "Sorry, no professionals."

229. Yo' Mama is so ugly, when I took her to the zoo, the security guard thanked me for bringing her back.

230. Yo' Mama is so dirty, when I went to her house, a rat held me up while a cockroach stole my wallet.

231. Yo' Mama is so ugly, she makes onions cry.

232. Yo' Mama is so ugly, she looked out the window and got arrested for mooning.

233. Yo' Mama is so skinny, she uses dental floss for toilet paper.

234. Yo' Mama is so poor, when I asked where her bathroom was, she said, "Fourth bottle from the left."

235. Yo' Mama is so redneck, Costco is her favorite city.

236. Yo' Mama's teeth are so yellow, her tonsils wear sunglasses.

237. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she thinks a quarterback is a refund.

238. Yo' Mama is so hairy, her knees have bangs.

239. Yo' Mama is so old, I took her to see "Jurassic Park" and she started having flashbacks.

240. Yo' Mama is so stupid, it took her an hour to cook instant rice.

241. Yo' Mama is so ugly, her parents had to tie a pork chop around her neck to get the dog to play with her.

242. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she needs a recipe to make ice cubes.

243. Yo' Mama is so fat, I've known her for seven years and still haven't met yo' whole mama.

244. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she turns on the light to see if it's dark outside.

245. Yo' Mama is so fat, she makes a parachute look like a handi-wipe.

246. Yo' Mama is so fat, she fell in the Grand Canyon and got stuck.

247. Yo' Mama is so poor, she only goes to the grocery store for free samples.

248. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she heard it was chilly out, she ran outside with a spoon.

249. Yo' Mama is so fat, the only pictures you have of her are satellite pictures.

250. Yo' Mama is so fat, she's gotta call the fire department when her hemorrhoids get inflamed.

251. Yo' Mama's hair is so nasty, Wilson couldn't pick it.

252. What's the difference between Yo' Mama and a chicken? A chicken lays eggs, and Yo' Mama lays everything else.

253. Yo' Mama is so stupid, if I gave her a penny for her thoughts, I'd expect change.

254. Yo' Mama is so dumb, when God was giving out brains, she thought they were milkshakes and asked for extra thick.

255. Yo' Mama is so fat, smaller fat women orbit around her.

256. Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she smiles, her face looks a cheeseburger -- with bacon.

257. Yo' Mama is so poor, she had to get a take a second mortgage on her cardboard shelter.

258. Yo' Mama is so nasty, she brushes her hair with her toothbrush.

259. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she took a ladder to a Giants game.

260. Yo' Mama is so fat, she uses the equator as a belt.

261. Yo' Mama is so ugly, when she was born, her mama called her a treasure, so her daddy offered to bury her.

262. Yo' Mama is so stanky, when she walks by, trash plugs its nose.

263. Yo' Mama is so stupid, when she heard there was a change in the weather, she ran outside with her piggy bank.

264. Yo' Mama is so fat, the Coast Guard keeps a log of her bath times.

265. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she tried boarding Noah's ark, Noah yelled out the window, "We only need one of those."

266. Yo' Mama is so ugly, she makes rainbows sad.

267. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she told everyone that she was "illegitimate" because she couldn't read.

268. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she went up to a cow and asked for 2%.

269. Yo' Mama is so old, she got mistaken for a lost resident by the cemetery keeper.

270. Yo' Mama's cooking is so bad, your family prays after they eat.

271. Yo' Mama is so fat, you need a map to pass her on the street.

272. Yo' Mama is so ugly, cops stop her to ask if she reported the accident.

273. Yo' Mama is so ugly, they put her in a tinted incubator when she was born.

274. Yo' Mama is so flat, the last time she felt a breast was in a KFC bucket.

275. Yo' Mama is so fat, she has to lather up with a Tickle Me Elmo.

276. Yo' Mama is so ugly, she couldn't get a date on a calendar.

278. Yo' Mama is so hairy, she's suing the Velcro makers for personal injury.

279. Yo' Mama is like a gas station: pump and pay.

280. Yo' Mama is so ugly, she has to trick-or-treat over the phone.

281. Yo' Mama is so fat, she has a tattoo of the United States on her chest -- actual size.

282. Yo' Mama is so dumb, she locked her keys inside her motorcycle.

283. Yo' Mama is so stupid, if brains were dynamite, she couldn't blow her nose.

284.  yo' Mama is so stupid, she put the air conditioner in backwards so she could chill outside.

285. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she put a mirror on the TV screen so she could watch a reality show.

286. Yo' Mama is so hairy, she goes to the barber for a chest trim.

287. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she took her remote control to the movies.

288. Yo' Mama is so ugly, yo' dad only takes her out on Halloween.

289. Yo' Mama is so fat, she measures her weight on the Richter Scale.

290. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she thinks DNA is the National Dyslexics Association.

291. Yo' Mama is so ugly, kids at the zoo feed her bananas.

292. Yo mama's like a toilet -- round, white and smells like shit!

293. Yo' Mama is so ugly, she had to get you drunk to breastfeed.

294. Yo' Mama is so fat, she can roll faster than she can run.

295. Yo' Mama is so poor, I saw her kicking a can down the street, and when I asked her what she was doing, she said, "Moving."

296. Yo' Mama is like ass hair: totally useless and full of sh*t.

297. Yo' Mama is so fat, she goes to the beach to sell shade.

298. Yo' Mama is so skinny, she could hang glide on a Dorito.

299. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she cut herself shaving, gravy poured out.

300. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she was born, her parents got blueprints instead of a birth certificate.

301. Yo' Mama is so fat, she votes in her very own district.

302. Yo' Mama is so short, she had to climb a ladder to pick up a dime.

303. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she's on the highway, she has to stop at the weigh station.

304. Yo' Mama's teeth are so busted, each tooth has a sign saying, "One mile to the next tooth."

305. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she jumps off the high dive, she shows up on radar.

306. Yo' Mama is so poor, she only gets robbed for practice.

307. Yo' Mama is so fat, she tried to jump rope and knocked the Earth out of orbit.

308. Yo' Mama is so poor, she looks for rebate offers at the 99 cent store.

309. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she set a penguin free from the Bronx Zoo.

310. Yo' Mama is so short, you can see her feet on her driver's license.

311. Yo' Mama's breath is so nasty, when she burps, her teeth shiver.

312. Yo' Mama is so fat, you have to grease the door frame and hold a Twinkie on the other side just to get her through.

313. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she bought a video tape on how to fix your VCR.

314. Yo' Mama is so poor, the front door and the back door of her house are on the same hinge.

315. Yo' Mama is so dirty, she has to creep up and take the bath by surprise.

316. Yo' Mama is so fat, she can't even float in space.

317. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she puts on her BVDs, it spells out "boulevard."

318. Yo' Mama is so poor, when she farts, her holey underwear whistles.

319. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she thinks Tupac Shakur is a Jewish holiday.

320. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she sits on the TV and watches the couch.

321. Yo' Mama's teeth are so rotten, her smile looks like candy corn.

322. Yo' Mama's breath is so nasty, when she walks by a clock, it goes "Tic Tac."

323. Yo' Mama is like an elevator, you push the right button and she goes right down.

324. Yo' Mama's breath is so nasty, people look forward to her farts.

325. Yo' Mama is so ugly, yo' daddy takes her to work with him so he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye.

326. Yo' Mama is so fat, her measurements are 36-24-36, and her other arm is just as big.

327. Yo' Mama is so lazy, she stuck her nose out the window and let the wind blow it.

328. Yo' Mama is so fat, "fat" is a compliment.

329. Yo' Mama is so fat, the National Weather Agency assigns names to her farts.

330. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she does her homework on an Etch-a-Sketch.

331. Yo' Mama is so fat, she has shocks on her toilet.

332. Yo' Mama is so bald, when you rub her head, you can see into the future.

333. Yo' Mama's head is so big, when it rains, her clothes don't get wet.

334. Yo' Mama is like a virus, if she spreads, we're all screwed.

335. Yo' Mama is so nasty, when she's asked to take out the trash, she leaves the room.

336. Yo' Mama is so ugly, she's donating her body to science fiction.

337. Yo' Mama is so skanky, she went to a hoe down and dropped to the floor.

338. Yo' Mama is so fat, when she decided to get a water bed, she bought bedding for Lake Superior.

339. Yo' Mama is so fat, she thinks a balanced meal is a cheeseburger in each hand.

340. Yo' Mama is so fat, she irons her clothes with a steamroller.

341. Yo' Mama is so skanky, if you put your ear to her butt, you can hear the ocean.

342. Yo' Mama is so fat, she wore a red dress, and everyone shouted, "Hey, the Kool-Aid Man!"

343. Yo' Mama is so ugly, I've seen better lookin' butts in an ashtray.

344. Yo' Mama is so fat, she dresses like a Chevrolet and gets in free at the drive-in.

345. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she asked for a price check at the 99 cent store.

346. Yo' Mama is so poor, she DJs for the ice cream truck.

347. Yo' Mama is so old, she pees rust and farts dust.

348. Yo' Mama is so skinny, she uses Chapstick as a body moisturizer.

349. Yo' Mama is so stupid, she tried to put the leftover orange juice back in the rind.

350. Yo' Mama is so fat, she makes sumo wrestlers look malnourished.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
Short Novel🔞 بواسطة XXX

القصة القصيرة

67.8K 1.4K 11
Warning ⚠️ 19+ ក្នុងរឿងខ្លីទាំងអស់នេះសុទ្ធតែជារឿងប្រឌិតមានសរសេរពាក្យអសុរោះត្រង់ៗច្រើនជារឿងសិ*វ៉ៃ..បូក🔞BL . Focus on T@ëhyung bottom 🔞
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
223K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.