𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙂𝙉𝙄𝙕𝙀. ᵈᵈ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

By izythescientist

❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢ... More

𝟎𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏 / 𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟑 / 𝐈𝐈

𝟎𝟏𝟏

2.1K 84 84
By izythescientist

𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦 , 011 .

╰┈➤ ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙚 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖.❞

— ᴅᴀʀ & ᴠʙ .

╰┈➤ 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ¡! ❞

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜɪᴍ, 'ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ'ʟʟ ꜱᴘɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ'.

ꜱᴘɪɴ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ & 21 ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ

—- ᵗʰᵉ "ⁿᵉʷ ⁿᵉʷ" !

𝘪.𝘵.𝘴. 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 ; 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘵𝘧𝘧𝘧𝘧𝘧 . 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘢𝘢 !!

— 𝙖𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 .

$$$

( outfit )

$$$

xtraaa ( jewlery, purse, & nails )

hairstyle :: color ; RED !

𝘙𝘌𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙 ; 𝘣𝘤 — 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘪 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 / 𝘷𝘤 — 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦 !

𝘪.𝘵.𝘴. 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 ; 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 007 !!

$$$

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 ༉‧₊˚✧

ʏᴏɴᴋᴇʀꜱ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ; 'ᴇᴀꜱᴛʀɪᴅᴇ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ - ᴇʜꜱ'!

/²/²³ ᴛᴜᴇꜱᴅᴀʏ || ⌚️ 9:34 am

        "𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘒𝘕𝘖, 𝘓𝘌𝘛'𝘚 𝘎𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘖." aaliyah laughed smilin as she just walked through the main entrance doors of her school, immediately being accompanied by the crowds of people — that's cause maddd people went to eastride.

𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 was one of the funnest schools in new york ever — and that wasn't an arguable topic. it was known for various and the most craziest things that made people who saw them be like "damn.. i wish i went there." but in reality when you actually attend the school it's mad chill until it's not.

it was definitely mad funny to be there tho, aaliyah be complaining in the car ls about how much she doesn't want to go just for her to be laughing five minutes later the minute she gets inside. everyone in the school was connected in some way too makin ts more fun.

"yoooooo," konnor blurted as they walked together deeper into the school since aaliyah drove with him, "these hoes look crazy li li. watch that one go," konnor pointed to a curly headed girl walking past them in a tube top with shorts that barely looked like they fit her. 

aaliyah slightly widened her eyes at the sight— and that was another thing, eastride wasn't strict about dress code at alllll. it was only one teacher who would dick ride so if you just avoid her for the rest of the day, then you'd be good. and the school was mad big too so there was definitely a chance you'd just never see her.

but it was also 60 degrees outside but it felt like 80 while it was just the beginning of may. the constant weather change was mad frustrating, then havin to be in the school with 200+ people was insane.

"put your hand downn," aaliyah dragged putting konnor's arm down, "pointing is ru—" - "ion care." konnor simply said, his new york accent laced heavy making aaliyah giggle as their pace slowed down, "so where we going?"

konnor thought to himself cause he definitely knew that they weren't going to class first and that was a fact. for first period it was only him and aaliyah so they been making their morning side quests mad fun, especially when everyone else is also going everywhere that wasn't class.

"cafe," konnor answered, "i'm hungry bro. we shoulda went with lj and em to get food." he groaned as aaliyah smiled running her fingers through her red hair that almost reached her ass, "yea you should've. instead you was complaining bout taking them."

konnor side eyed aaliyah as they were met by the sight of the filled cafeteria. konnor squinted his eyes to manage to look inside of it, the result making him smile as he spoke up, "aii let's go."

aaliyah nodded, her eyes keep seeing specially freshman dressed in basically nothing. it genuinely surprised her but she knew her school was like this ina first place.

     butttt aside from that, ever since she approached school grounds all she's been gettin was stares. and it be different types of em too. some girls would smile at her genuinely, and others would just give her the most dirtiest look ever. then, ya already kno how them thirsty ass niggas are for real.

aaliyah was still unbothered knowin that nunnadem were actually gonna come up to her face on the real .

the minute aaliyah & konnor walked thru the doors of the packed ass cafeteria, they were accompanied by even louder voices. everyone was innat cafeteria for "breakfast" which wasn't even that good, they were just there since that was the only way niggas could see their friends in the morning before class starts.

"yoooo," aaliyah dragged seeing how packed it was, her eyes scanned around before spotting a specific group only a few feet away from them. "oh hell na." she smiled turnin to konnor who was smiling too, "whatchu mean twin?" he lowly asked eyeing the same group; jasiah & his homeboys.

it wasn't even the mere presence of aaliyah with knowin what she did was bouta make them go crazy, it was how good she looked with it too.

"konnor fuck you, worda bro." she spat laughing at this point as they continued to walk deeper, almost about to past the group of niggas who shared a table they sat on top of. aaliyah was able to see every nigga there and even jasiah too, but she looked for like two seconds.

"aii." konnor shrugged, "we gotta stay and wait for da gangy so—" 

                "HOLLON, ISN'T THAT DD OSAMA'S GIRLLLFRIEND?"

aaliyah was met with that loud ass voice accompanied with konnor's immediate snickers as they stopped, konnor turning to the group of niggas as aaliyah wasn't even facing them at this point; how was she tired when this haven't even started?

she felt konnor nudging her arm, "yo they talkin to you li." he said as aaliyah smiled turning around to also face the big ass group of niggas. the one who yelled first smiled bigger at the full sight of her pretty self of course. the boy beside him with twists spoke, "nah you did my mans dirtyyyy, das like on sum smoochie type shit ian been gon lie to ya."

the minute those words came outta his mouth aaliyah's smile grew bigger as she instantly made eye contact with konnor— who, aside from kamari, was definitely about to go off on a nigga if he disrespected any of his friends.

so when aaliyah's smile got wider, his dropped immediately.

"wait you said wha?" she sweetly asked tilting her head some, keepin eye contact with just that friend. rajon laughed before speaking again,

RAJON "RAY" WILLIS  — 6TEEN

"said that's some—" - "aii chill," jasiah spoke patting rajon's shoulder making aaliyah finally focus on jasiah. their eyes settled on each other as jasiah looked regular for the most part, maybe a lil uptight because of rajon saying what he did. ts never effected aaliyah tho,

especially since rajon was the time nigga liking her stories every time she posted, but if she were to bring up that she'd definitely be inna dead wrong tho.

"okay my heart but why you do him like that tho? you was wit my mans then you wanna fu—"

"no one even doin allat bro," aaliyah cut his friend off making another one speak up— one with curly hair as he leaned towards aaliyah puttin his hands together in a professional manner , "aii so explain that picture then."

that was the question that had the wholeeee group go dead silent with all eyes on her, even jasiah. aaliyah only kept her sweet smile turning towards konnor who looked back at her, communicating with eyes that told her that they could leave if she wanted too. but aaliyah shook her head cause ts was dead fun to her.

she turned back to them sighing, "y'all ain't ever get so turnt to the point where you fuck around and end up gettin mad close with a girl for a five second picture?" she humorously asked looking around for approval hearing konnor's low laughs. 

these niggas looked at her with pureeee irritation bro. they were dead on sum "she cannot be serious" cause whaaat? aaliyah laughed noticing jasiah lookin mad disappointed in her and that made her stop a lil.

cause he genuinely was knowing that he was at least one of the niggas who saw the real her, who knew that she was really a genuine girl, and that she only acts the way she acts because someone must've hurt her before.

    but still, he still was disappointed cause he was thinkin he was bouta bring her out of this behavior.

"aii my fault," she put her hands up with her smile still spread across her face, she pointed at his friend who asked the question, "ion what you want me to say tho, all you saw was all that happened."

the minute she said that all guys traded looks, cause where she go talkin bout some "all you saw was all that happened.", konnor even hadda bend his tall ass over to look at her too. "what!" she whisper shouted to him as he shook his head standing straight again.

"then what about that aya shit?" rajon asked as his friends collectively immediately agreed, "—yeaaaa that aya shit! yo she bad as hell jasiah if youn know." another nigga interjected patting his shoulder, jasiah boredly turned to his friend knowing what he was tryna do.

rajon caught on instantly, "nah she painnnn. i mean youn never kno, maybe she gon fuck wit a—"

"yo all y'all are mad corny," aaliyah cut rajon off laughing, "nah real shit." konnor said finally laughing too after holding it in when rajon started talking. rajon & the nigga next to him looked around dramatically making aaliyah do the same thing before turnin back to rajon, "i mean you nigga."

rajon pointed to himself, "me?! im corny? you a fu—"

"nigga fuck up," jasiah cut his friend off looking at him thru irritation, "deadass ya niggas not doin nun." he said as everyone went dead silent even aaliyah as she traded looks with konnor.

rajon sighed knowing he was acting like this because he still cared for aaliyah, "aii bro," he shook his head dropping it before looking at aaliyah again, "but that shit you did was grimey and you know dat fasho. stop fake acting like that shit was okay, sum must be wrong witchu worda bro."

"real shit." another nigga called out, "like dead wrong with you," he dramatically pointed to his head, "ian never seen no girl actually move like that."

konnor grabbed aaliyah's arm tryna drag her elsewhere because he knew that they were being dead serious with her and she was about to be everything but that.

cause one thing about aaliyah that you couldn't control was that her ego was big so things didn't effect her like this. like she knows their gonna talk like this but be the same ones tryna talk to her on low. in general she already had a whole lotta confidence and was way to prideful to let ts even touch her ego a little bit.

the confident smile that grew on her face already said it all as she sighed too feeling her friend's pull, "oh really?" she sarcastically said, "that's craaaaaaaaaaaazy." she dragged alla out before continuing.

"—li let's go bro," konnor spoke as aaliyah rolled her eyes letting him move her away from there, "okay im goin," she said as they started walking, she turned away again seeing them still stare at her like shit as she put her hands up to wiggle her acrylic fingers in order to say goodbye— specifically lookin at jasiah. all she did was that and mouth the words "bye" knowing that set all of them off.

jasiah only nodded at her too being made calm as she left, instantly hearing this homeboys bein loud as shit calling aaliyah all types of things. he only sighed hearin their words effortlessly being said out of their mouths,

     he just kept telling himself they didn't know her like he did.

— aaliyah & david's text thread ☆.

( ᴍʏ ) ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ʟɪʟ ꜱʜɪ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

10:01 am

(MY)ANNOYINGLILSHI🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

tori i miss you like crazy bra

what time you get out ?

MYPRETTYLILYEAA😍😍

david u know im in here for mad long 

stop acting like you never been in school before 🙄

😂😂😂

aii you got it

how's ya classes goin?

u got niggas on yo body or no ?

🤷🏽‍♀️

dpwm

im notttt

i just got here bro

that don't make no difference 😂

im abt to go to class but i just got away from them dick eaters

whatchu mean ?

dat nigga's homeboys?

yea

hollon im abt to explain ts to u

— voice message —

"they was callin me a smoochie and shit, then like steady tryna clock me talkin bout sum explain that picture, then they tried to make me jealous talking bout some aya is so painnnn to jasiah tryna make him get onnat. but we're just gonna pretend that they friend group ain't fucked up because i could pull up a dm from each and every one of em on MYYY body. likeeeee?"

😂😂😂😂😂😂

i dead will put them niggas ona t shirt wtmd

fuck is they talking bout 

😂😂, boy ur not on shit

word ?

word

did jasiah try any weird shit ?

no david.

he barely even looks at me

i wish all niggas could be like that witchu 😂

you is not funny wrd2 😂😂

aii but lemme see your hair

no

actually i dead gotta pay attention

dpwm bro 

how come all them thirsty ass 

niggas get to see ya hair before me ?

so you want me to wear a bonnet to school ?

yes?

u tryna get blocked?

aii my bad baby don't do tm 

text me every class and lemme kno what's goin on

i gotchu davidd

delivered 

𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 — 𝘥𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘥'𝘴  𝘤𝘢𝘳 !

1:31 pm  .

— "𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘺, 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘺, 𝘥𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘺, 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘺

𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦, 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦, 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦, 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦." - drake .

𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 ༉‧₊˚✧

ʏᴏɴᴋᴇʀꜱ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ ; ᴅᴅ'ꜱ ʀ!

/²/²³ ᴛᴜᴇꜱᴅᴀʏ || ⌚️ 1:31 pm

               ".. 𝘚𝘖 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘈𝘎𝘈𝘐𝘕?" ddot's voice sounded throughout his car as dd smiled with his finger tapping on the steering wheel— fidgeting. he waited at the red light ahead of him as he responded, "nigga to get my shit." he responded, his smile heard in his pretty voice as he sat back in his seat going on his phone seein ddot still on call as he checked the time.

"—and on sum closure type shit, you kno what im sayin?" he continued as he almost felt ddot's mean ass mug at his words. "nigga you KNOW you just goin over there to kill, don't get me mad bro," his voice was heard again, filled with irritation making dd burst out laughing.

"no im no—" - "yes you are bro. say worda bro you not going over there to fuck." he said making dd sigh going quiet as he still played a smile on his face as he continued driving. "oh alright den." ddot spoke again over the phone making dd roll his eyes, "yo fuck up." he said randomly having aggression in his voice while hearing ddot's laughter.

"you funny gang," ddot spoke, "but what happened to ya toriiii?" he continued, immediately mocking how dd says aaliyah's name making dd shake his head in annoyance. "nah real shit tho, speak." ddot added, a sense of demand in his voice as dd rolled his eyes again— sensing the overprotective ass thing ddot had for both lorelai & aaliyah.

"bro nothing happened dick, she just in school right na," he answered, "and i kno she got hella bitch ass niggas tryna talk to her." he mumbled, the frustration he didn't even try to hide in his voice.

cause it wasn't an exaggeration when dd be actin mad jealous when aaliyah be around basically anybody without dd with her. he been like that with girls but with aaliyah it was 100x more serious, but he didn't realize yet.

the reasons for this was unknown tho, maybe it was because everyone dd had he knew they wouldn't try and fw niggas while with him— and he knew for sure that there was a chance aaliyah would because of how she was, then maybe this also all goes to his underlying trust issues that he has yet to address.

"wait so you scared of aaliyah entertaining them?" ddot asked as dd scrunched up his face at his word choice, "scared nigga?" he scoffed before speaking again, "ain't no one scared." he said as ddot laughed again making dd sigh, "what time does she get off?" he asked making ddot think a lil in silence, "three." he said before kissing his teeth, "bra i might have to pick her & rei up today." he spoke— his voice lingering with annoyance making dd smile, "can you?"

dd froze a lil at the question goin quiet as he nervously sighed, "ion know, i may be a lil busy at the moment—"

"you gon be at her house for two hours?" ddot basically exclaimed as dd chuckled before replying, "nigga stop acting like youn kno the vibes." he answered, as he pulled into her driveway.

as he parked and unbuckled his seatbelt he disconnected his charger from his phone now making the call only on his phone making him putting the phone to his ear opening his door, "but imma hit you back aii? im here now." he spoke hearing ddot kiss his teeth, "you a hoe ass nigga."  he said making dd laugh, "safety nigga." he spoke before ending the call gettin out of the car.

of course in dd's fucked up eyes he didn't see his as hoe shit, it was just him goin to "get his stuff" and leave with "closure". this happened every single time and it was a routine at this point. it never mattered how many times his friends claim how wrong it was cause he knew exactly what he was doin cause he still did it.

so, when he calmly knocked on the door, glancing at the driveway seein his car being the only car there letting him know that she was home alone— a shameless sly smile spread across his pink lips when the door opened; revealing aya.

a definite frown was on her face opposed to dd's as she tilted her head continuing to look slightly up at dd, "whatchu want bro?" she asked, the familiar voice bein rung throughout his ears causin him to smile more, "whatchu mean? you knew i was coming here to get my shit." he said as she rolled her eyes while he was talking cause she also knew about his bs.

her hand went to play with one of her curls as she nodded opening the door wider, "okay, come in," she mumbled, "that's all you gettin right?" she asked as dd stepped inside almost ignoring her until she spoke again, "right?" she emphasized making dd turn around to face her, "right." he said wit the same smile on his face.

                   AYA OPENED HER ROOM DOOR letting dd see the familiar sight, his eyes went to her dresser seein his clothes nicely folded on top of her dresser— just like she said.

she closed her door seein him walk comfortably inside, "ion kno if that's all but im not bouta go deep inside my closet for that shit." she softly says, her eyes on her curls in her full body mirror as she still spoke to dd.

dd hummed, "yea you good yaya," he reassured her as he turned to her, "youn even gotta.." he was about to continue but got caught off guard by the sudden focus he latched onto aya's figure on the outfit she wore.

𝘪.𝘵.𝘴. 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 ; i might be od for givin ya a visual but oh well 😂😂

( $$ ; 𝘢𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 )

    even though it was just a white shirt & grey shorts, it was moreover about how they hugged her a lil too well leading dd to not do nun but focus while she was just now looking at her hair in the mirror.

dd knew that aya looked good and that was a fact, but he didn't expect to feel this way bout her when he saw her— like he knew sum was gon happen but not off rip. and it was also the fact that dd already been with allat before so now it was kinda bringing him back in a way.

he finally got back his original focused the minute aya turned around now facing dd noticing him getting quiet. "—worry. youn even gotta worry." he finally finished makin aya nod now getting closer to dd, "thanks." she dryly spoke, keepin eye contact with him.

then there was the other thing, aya knew dd looked good which was why she was even lettin him do this and play this game with her. especially when he was in her face with his curly hair pulled into a ponytail so his fine ass facial features were showin as his eyes never left her face either.

        so the tension was unsettling.

dd's voice got lower when aya came closer, "im sorry bout that post wit you and aaliyah." he started, "ian even mean for it to get like that either." he added makin aya nod, "i guess bro, aaliyah or whoever the fuck she is just irritating, ion kno how you fucking with that bitch."

"she not a bitch mama come on," dd furrowed his eyebrows at her word choice making aya roll her eyes, "and you defending her like this knowin ya not gon last more then a month is crazy." she spoke, the nickname dd called her not goin over head too. dd slightly smiled, "i lasted with you tho." he countered making aya smile too, "yea cause im prolly the best you eva had, you really think you gon last with her?"

dd stayed silent at the question, no longer focused on the topic but more focused on her glossy pumped lips— anybody who saw that look on his face knew he looked hungry, and he wanted it to happen already. aya did notice as the silence filled the room making the tension thicker.

"you look good," dd randomly complimented, "stay wearing those short ass shorts tho." he said slightly smiling as aya lowly chuckled, "nigga whatchu gon do about it?" she asked with her voice laced with mad attitude as dd now had a smug face, "watch ya tone wimmie." he told her as aya looked around dramatically before turning back to dd, "or wha—"

the patience instantly left the minute dd connected their lips together, his hands wrapped around her waist as an attempt to pull her closer— now trying his best to eliminate any space in between them.

aya quickly complied to the tender kiss that broke out, her hands on his neck as she tilted her head making the kiss deeper. dd started feeling at up on her smoothly sliding his tongue in, amounting in pleasuring sounds from aya making him smile more into the kiss. 

suddenly, the room got hot as the heat radiated from them as they both collectively wanted more from each other. with this dd quickly tapped aya's thigh giving her the signal to jump onto him making her do so with dd catching her with his two hands without breaking the kiss.

dd— who remembered the room structure safely led them to her bed as he sat them down leaving aya automatically on him, straddling dd just like he knew would happen. leaving her there, he felt aya put more pressure allowing him to lay back as she shared passion in her kiss, leading her tongue into his mouth. 

having a surprising feeling of aya tryna dominate, his hands that were on his ass moved slowly up her arched back into under her shirt, unclipping her bra in one swift movement resulting in the bra dropping in between them making dd pick it up and aggressively toss it away from them. aya, also feeling the tension grow moved her hands down to dd's black nike tech hoodie he wore, her fingers quickly finding the zipper and instantly unzipping it with ease, taking it off and also throwing it away before making dd lay flat on the bed so it was nothing in between them.

soon, the natural effect of aya doin alla this got to him— and when this happens this nigga wastes no time. he sat back up with aya still on him disconnecting the kiss making spit draw from their overly plumped lips as they both eyes each other with lust. 

dd tapped her leg making her slightly get up from him, and the minute she did he grabbed her waist almost aggressively landing her on the bed on her back now making them trade places. aya had a smirk across her lips seein dd on top of her.

as his hands played with the waistband of her grey shorts, almost pulling them down but allowing them to come back up teasing aya making her get aggravated as dd licked his lips, "me vas a dejar escucharte?" (trans— you gon let me hear you?) he asked knowin he was getting her more & more aroused as he kept playing with her shorts as he spoke slowly.

aya quickly smiled at those familiar words, them bein heard time & time before, "mhm," she hummed softly before dd stopped playing with her shorts all together, the sexy ass serious look still on dd's face as he tilted his head slightly makin aya sigh before answering again,

"yes david."

𝘪.𝘵.𝘴. 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 ; ya not even tryna hear how much it PAINED ME writing that scene knowin it wasn't with him & aaliyah 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.

3 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 — 𝘢𝘺𝘢'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 !

3:38 𝘱𝘮 .

                     "NO YOUR BUYING ME NEW BED SHEETS DD." aya said making dd laugh as he picked up his nike tech off the floor, "ion know whatchu mean tho?" he spoke acting dumb making aya roll her eyes, "im about to go use the bathroom, imma be right back." she spoke as dd nodded sitting on the edge of her bed pulling out his phone.

seein that it was past threee he obviously wasn't good on time since he told ddot what time he thought he'd be done. knowing that this meant that aaliyah was waaay past outta school made him nervous to open his phone, expecting to see text messages from her.

he knew she was a jealous person based off of small ass interactions such as him meeting a fan and her gettin an attitude becuase of it and shit like that. so if she were to find out about what he just did— and even who he did it with, he knew she'd have an initial reaction.

knowing that aaliyah wasn't regular his biggest fear was that she was gon try and do what he did but did it worst. seein that dd's also as equally as jealous didn't make matters any better, but he knew exactly what he was getting into so it was no excuse.

dd opened his phone instead seeing text messages from ddot talking about how he ended up picking up rei & aaliyah from school since rei one of rei's friends are pumping air in her tire since she doesn't know how to, and that they were both at ddot's house right now. he also read to see that aaliyah only mentioned dd a few times, so she was obviously expecting his presence.

dd didn't respond, he just knew he had to go over to his house cause he did actually miss aaliyah with all bs aside. he dead got used to her being with him 24/7 cause he really did make sure she was with him 100% of the time.

instead he went over to instagram out of boredom, waiting for aya to come out so he could say bye and leave to ddot's house. 

going over the new updated stories, he quickly saw aaliyah's making him gain an urge to click on it knowing she probably posted herself in her new hairstyle that she refused to show dd before. so, his finger went over her profile picture pressing it revealing just what he said it would.

    ↳   𝘼𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙔𝘼𝙃2𝙎𝙀𝙓𝘾 10 𝙈𝙄𝙉

studying the video about twenty times dd instantly got filled with slight regret for his previous actions , "—fuck."

👩🏽‍🔬𝘼/𝙉: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐝𝐝? 😂😂, 𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐥 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐲𝐚 & 𝐝𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐝. 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨?

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐰𝐡𝐲 & 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 😂😂😂..

-- — E4N , LLN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1K 22
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two long distance best friends are in love with each other "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 �...
236K 3K 113
Dd, Ddot, Notti, Jayklickin, Dudeylo, Edot imagines E4N E4E LLN LLE FOREVER14🕊💙♾️ FOREVER17🕊💙♾️
19.9K 394 29
𝘈 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺..
10.8K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.