๐ˆ๐…๐‡๐˜ // BLLK // discontin...

By bootybumper808

โ๐‚๐‘๐€๐™๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ โž โ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—คโ—ขโ—ค... More

๐€ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ˆ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
001
002
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
004
005
006
007
008
009
๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐„.
011
012

003

1.9K 118 85
By bootybumper808

🤓👆

WHAT YOU DIDN'T EXPECT WAS that one simple email would soon turn into 2549 emails. All from the same person. A small amount being 'sympathetic' about Fritzi's death and all the other's talking about how toxic and horrible Yunjin is. How he didn't deserve you and how you needed someone better. Someone like themself.

Sure, they might've helped you get over him but still.

You blocked them five times already yet they always come back to messaging you with different emails that were the same but with some letters slightly changed so you gave up.

It was creepy, honestly. At first it you found it a little nice that they were being considerate of your feelings until it became too much. They threatened to bring harm to your ex in your favor.

They promises they'd do anything for you. And by anything—they seriously meant anything. Starting from less harmful actions such as doing flips off a diving board to doing flips off a cliff. Even if they were met with doom, they'd kill for you.

They made it pretty crystal clear and that just made you all the more uneasy.

A week had passed since you last talked to Isagi and Bachira in person and now you were at the very same bar you discovered something very important go down—and sadly saw way to much—.

Unlike last time, you were dressed more comfortable but still appropriate for the place you were heading as you didn't wanna stick out like a sore thumb.

Your dress gave you more coverage and was fit to your liking. The arch on your heels wasn't so dramatic either, allowing you to get around without hurting for a longer duration.

At first, you didn't wanna return in case you ran into Yunjin but you took your chances since you still had that jacket you needed to give back. You yawned into the back of your hand while the other set the cocktail filled glass down.

The club was definitely louder than last time, no doubt about it. It was more packed too. Or maybe you just didn't pay much attention last time? Who knows.

Such thoughts stopped flooding in as soon as someone who was close to seconds away from the door, puked, landing all over the floor *and* their friend who was supporting them.

You cringed before redirect your attention to the club part of the bar where it was more crowded. Less chances of witnessing someone throw up near you. Plus, since there were more action going on, perhaps a little to much in some cases, you could get your mind off of all that... vomit.

It looked fun. Everyone looked content as they danced their hearts out with strangers and friends. If only you had brought someone to dance with or something. The music the DJ was playing was also pretty good.

A shame you had to miss out on a good night.

You rested your head on your palm and leaned forward in your seat, getting more comfortable as you watched people dance around. Just then you feel someone wrap their arm around your waist and you straighten up. "Hey, gorgeous." They whisper in your ear.

You grimaced at the scent of the heavy alcohol coming from his breath. The few words were slurred, so you could easily tell he was drunk. You readjusted yourself in the seat to slightly face the drunkard, "Hello."

"You came here with anyone?" He had a smug expression and his eyes had a glint of thirst as he eyed you up and down. Basically undressing you in his mind.

"Yes," You hide your disgust behind a sweet smile. "He went to the bathroom but he'll be back. Soon." Hopefully this guy'll leave before that 'soon'. Worst case scenario: he insists he stays until the supposed person you came with comes back.

"Ah... gotcha. You won't mind me keeping you company then, huh?" You just had to jinx it, huh? He leans further into you, inches away from touching your face with his own and ooh, boy, were you inches away from smacking the shit out of him.

"I do mind actually," A foreign hand lands on the man's shoulder, squeezing it. Curiosity overtakes the drunk and he turns to look at who had dared to lay a finger on him. You, too, were confused. You didn't expect someone to intervene. "That's my girlfriend ya know, lay off, wouldja?"

The drunky scoffed and moved away, not wanting to cause a huge fight or whatever. By now, you were leaning your back against the bar counter top with your elbows supporting you.

Looking away from the creep, your eyes locked with heterochromia ones. One side was purple and the other was green. It was pretty, honestly. "Thank you..."

"Aiku. Aiku Oliver." His fake smile disappears into a proud smirk. Not only was his eyes different colors, but his hair was too. Black and green. Quite a pretty guy. Or attractive. Both, perhaps.

"Right. Thank you, Aiku."

"And your name is...?"

"(l/n) (y/n)."

"(l/n) (y/n).." The male mumbles with a hum at the end, testing out how your name felt coming from his mouth and you swore that your knees could go weak at any moment, "You have a nice name."

"Thank you, again." A light hue of pink dusts across your cheeks. Compliments weren't really something you could handle well.

You were knocked out of your slightly flushed state when a loud thud was heard from behind you.

"Bothering another unfortunate lady, Aiku?" You turn in your seat to face the owner of the voice and how lucky you were, graced with the very face you needed to see.

The mentioned male chuckles, "C'mon now, Chigi! I don't hit on every lady I lay my eyes on."

"Really? 'Cause it seems like you do."

"I swear on your royal castle. I was jus' saving her from some drunkard."

When Aiku winks, Chigiri sighs and switches his gaze over to you. "Aren't I a lucky one to see you again?" He says with a gentle tone and a smile.

"Aha... uh, I came to return th—"

"Look atcha! You attack me for being nice and now your tryna get (l/n) to drool all over you?" Aiku shakes his head in disappointment and crosses his arm, "What a hypocrite."

Chigiri narrows his eyes at the male and raises a brow, clearly unamused. "How about I call security on you for harassment?" As serious as it may sound, you could tell he was just teasing the multi-colored hair man.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my bad."

The red head clears his throat, "What were you saying?"

He gives you the signal to continue so you proceed to hand over the jacket that was sprawled across your lap to the male, "I was gonna give this back."

Chigiri's eyes slightly widened before reaching forward to take it back, "Thank you but... you didn't have to, you know?"

"Yes, I know that ," You admit, "I'd feel bad if I didn't though."

"Awe, aren't you a cute one?" Aiku cooed but soon after threw his hands up in the air as if surrendering once Chigiri shot him a look, "Okay, okay, jeez. I'll back off."

You both watch as he moves and walks away. But not without doing that telephone signal to his ear and winking. Which totally confused you until you found a ripped piece of paper with a number on it laying on your lap. Sneaky little shit, you thought, chuckling to yourself.

Where the hell did he even get a piece of paper from? And when did he write it? Does he have a pile of ripped paper stashed in his pockets in case someone asks or something?

"I'm sorry about him," Chigiri sighs with an exhausted look, "Is there anything else you'd like? Another cocktail? Heavy alcohol?"

You thought for a bit and opened your mouth for a split second, choosing to decline so you could go home until he clarified that it'd be on the house. "I mean, in that case..."

It was safe to say you got a little tipsy. And 'little' as in very.

🤓👆

YUPP I LOVR AIKU

NEXT CHAOTER COMING DOON!!! ITS GONNA BE FULL OF FLUFF 🫶🫶

also, (y/n) gets over Yunjin fast cz he's a little bitch and we DONT CARE ABT SOME CHEATER CZ U KNOW U DESERVE BETTER 🗣️🥶‼️

+ TYSM FOR ALL THE VEIWS, BOTES, N PPL WHO R ADDING THIS STORY TO THEIR LISTS <33333 IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY N GIVES ME SO MUCH MOTIVATION

MWA MWA MWAAAAA 🤭🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 11.1K 63
"๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ... ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„" y/n has always been lowkey. she keeps to herself, goes to school, hangs out...
228K 10.2K 69
your dream is quite simple really, you wish to be a dietician. this probably has do with your best friend, hyoma chigiri, playing soccer. in this sto...
36K 1.4K 25
โ if you kiss me again like last night, i'll forgive you. โž ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ + ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ยฉ blue lock. megumifushigu...
94.5K 3.9K 30
โ”ˆโ”€ reo, you have friends other than nagi? . . . . i will end you. โž โŒ—blue lock x male oc chatfic | social media fic