Yandere Apocolypse

By Unidentified562

It was Valentines Day and your friend hooked you up on a double date with him. It was mostly so some girl wou... More

Prologue
The 1 Of Many
Every Man For Himself
A Loving Embrace
Welcome to The Family
Our First Time
Couples Bonding
Best Yandere Friends Forever
Execution Of Plans
A Masochist's Bad Side
Taste Tester
True Colors
The Silent Treatment
Silent Lover
Online Suggestions
The Live Stream
The Clever Conqueror
Welcome Back
Subconcious Desires
Try Not To Relax
A Night Out
Job Interviews
First Day On The Job
Stay At Home Husband
A New Holiday
Happy Kankoed Mai Day

A Grand Not All Great Escape

1.1K 22 2
By Unidentified562

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was being carried on Chelsie's back and Tina and Maria were carrying my clothes, the gas tank, and game consoles we were heading back to Maria's house and breakfast was dreadful watching Tyler and Danny being harassed at breakfast like me. I saw police helicopters in the air like they were searching for someone and police cars drove down the street and the girls were annoyed by this.

Tina-You would think the army would submit to us and give in.

Maria-Life isn't that bad. Our special boy toy is gonna be locked in a spa with video games and have us bring food to him.

Chelsie-Those men still fighting us should be jealous of you. ~

I felt her grab my ass while grabbing, but she stopped when we started to hear sirens getting closer and closer until we found 3 police cars driving back from where they just came from. Helicopters were also flying over our heads and the girls picked up the pace.

Tina-Lets just hurry to the house.

When we finally made it to the front yard suddenly a military Jeep came speeding down the street and came to a screeching stop in front of us and 3 soldiers came out and this actually got my attention.

Soldier#1-Tangos got hostage, move in for close combat!

They ran to us and the girls tried to run off with me, but the soldiers caught up and tackled me. Chelsie and Tina and Maria tried to fight him off, but the other 2 soldiers held them back.

Maria-Let go!

Tina-DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM!!!

I was ripped away from Chelsie and dragged in the jeep and Maria and Tina were thrown to the ground before the other two ran to the jeep and immediately gunned it out of here. Chelsie jumped on the jeep but fell off right after a sharp turn. I was still trying to take in what the hell just happened, but before I could ask questions I heard sirens behind us.

Soldier#2-Their on us!

Soldier#3-We just need to make it to the others!

Soldier#1-Just focus on the road, you don't wanna know what they do to new captures!

(Y/N)-Who are you guys?!

Soldier-Kid, just know we're saving you, and shut the hell up!

He rolled down the window and pulled out a pistol and fired it and the sound of the shots was making my ears ring.

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

This was getting to be a bumpy ride with sharp turns and I couldn't keep up with everything. 1 moment I didn't care as I was being carried to a basement and next I'm in a jeep with a soldier shooting out the window.

Soldier#3-Hang on to something!

I looked out the windshield and saw that we were about to go done a cliff so I clung to the seats. When we were in the air I was scared shitless that we were gonna flip over and crash and get caught or worse, crash and burn. When we landed I was in the air for a moment until I slammed back into the seats then I heard a ton of gunshots and screeching tires driving off before we started to drive again, but not nearly as crazy and the soldier that shot out the window looked at me.

Soldier#1-You alive kid?

(Y/N)-Y-Yeah.

Soldier#1-Good, because now you got a helicopter to catch. You're being taken to a safe and untouched city where women are still sane, but everyone is under careful watch.

(Y/N)-Y-You mean I'm done with all this... I get a shot at a normal life again.

Soldier#1-Define normal.

He opened the door and we got out of the jeep. I saw soldiers everywhere and they were all men. I was suddenly pushed by a rifle and the soldier pointed at a helicopter and pushed me again so I went to it.

When I got to the helicopter through the back there was a few other guys.

Soldier#4-We'll take off when the others come back with more captives.

I just sat down and I saw 1 guy who had marks and lipstick on his neck and holding himself, the other had a black eye and a broken leg, and the final guy looked ok like me, but he looked emotionless while staring off into space.

(Y/N)'s mind-What these guys must've been through.

After a while of waiting they brought another guy on the helicopter and we looked at each other and we knew each other...

(Y/N)-Dad?!

Dad-(Y/N)!

We ran to each other and hugged before we sat down. The helicopter closed and the soldier in here took a seat too.

Soldier#6-Stay seated and when we make it to our destination get ready to be decontaminated by getting rid of those clothes and be sprayed down.

Well, that was something to look forward to. We were gonna strip naked and sprayed with water when we land, but I just wanna focus on catching up with my dad.

(Timeskip)

I told Dad 'most' of my story leaving out some of the 'special bonding' moments I had with the girls and he had it rough too. After I hung up when I was at school he called the office multiple times before hearing a knock on the door. He opened it and Ms. Gray had cookie brownies and offered 1 to him while agreeing to me calling and leaving school as an excuse for me to play games at home, but then he passed out from the drugs in the sweets. He woke up at her bakery shop where she baked him lots of sweets for the day until she got annoyed with me blowing him up. 2 weeks after she started to be 'Mistress69' after she did lots of research and she was an understanding person and the first few live streams were about restraints and punishments that he was a guinea pig for. That about covers a lot and after a nap, we landed and woke up to the shaking ground and the door opening to let a bright light in and something was spraying the helicopter.

Soldier#6-Everyone strip and get ready to be sprayed down!

Random guy-What if we don't?

Soldier#6-Those clothes are coming off 1 way or the other!

When the door opened all the way people in hazmat suits came in while the soldier was stripping down and the whole place was being sprayed down including us while they were stripping us the giving us blankets before we walked out and were led to a tent where we were given new clothes.

Dad-We couldn't just change here?!

Man-Sir, we needed to clean any trace of the flower's residue off you as soon as you landed so it doesn't reach any women. Not the dignified, but better than risking an outbreak here. The government will provide homes, ration food, and keep electricity up and running and you just need to follow 3 rules in return. Curfew is 8:00 pm, and any and all suspicious activity shall be reported, but if you cause a false alarm that's an offense by distracting officers, and finally you are not allowed to leave your area without permission. Follow these rules and you have sanctuary from the chaos from the rest of the world.

Soldiers came in and took us to a truck and drove off. We tried to talk to them, but they were silent until we stopped in front of apartments, and my dad and we taken off the truck with everyone else and taken to a room and it didn't look half bad.

Soldier#7-Fridge is fully stocked, you can go out for more clothes later and you only get so much since we have more and more people coming in, and make sure to make your food last, you only get more at the end of the month, if you run out before then, you better hope you have generous neighbors.

He closed the door and left so it was just me and my dad now.

Dad-Well... might not be our old home, but silver lining... At least we get some space now.

(Y/N)-Well... I'm gonna go find a room and go out for more clothes later.

Dad-Good idea.

We explored the house and there were no video games to do in here. As for T.V., it was just a 32-inch with a Blu-ray player so I guess we gotta get some movies for it. Everything wasn't the best, but better than where I just came from, that's for damn sure, I got my dad back and no crazy girl for hundreds of miles...

(Y/N)'s mind-I guess this is home now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 37 6
You found out that your best friend had a crush on the most popular tsundere guy at school who gave total delinquent vibes. However, being the kind f...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
208K 3.5K 95
̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w a̶̶m̶d ̶i ̶n̶e̶̶e̶...
1.3M 56.4K 81
She was as cold as ice. She never showed a smile. Her eyes were a soulless black, just like her hair. She had one friend. He was the friendliest of t...