More than Friends [K.T.H] *Di...

By jkishi

"Never knew we would meet again" She spoke staring at his deep brown eyes "But ,we met " He spoke in his hu... More

Note
Intro
Brown
Diary
Past -1 (Start )
Past -2 (Middle School )
Past -3 (High School)
Past -4 (End )
Eunwoo
Weekend party
Friends
Group winner
Family reunion
Family Reunion -2
Chaos
Not an update but something important !
Cops
Detention
Stranger
The dress's zip
Makeout
Suprise
Insecurity
Sun and the Moon
Falling apart
Kim Aera
Break - Up
Club
Lily
Flowers
Plans
Jealousy
Home
The past hurts
Pathetic
Cafe date
Concert
The home 's Call
Memory loss

Picnic

916 54 16
By jkishi

It was soon the second day in the guesthouse ,Y/n and riri avoided the boys at all the costs .

But Right now ,it was the time to gather all the students ,So here was y/n on the way to Taehyung 's room ordered by Mr Park himself .

Knocking on his door , Two- three times He opened the door with his messy hair and shirtless .

"Mr Park is calling you -WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT WEARING A SHIRT !??" Y/n screamed ,as she glanced at him and soon covered her eyes .

A deep chuckle was heard

"This is not the first time ,you seeing me shirtless princess " .

Oh that 's right ,I even hugged him when he was shirtless .

Y/n scoffed

"So ? Will you remain shirtless everywhere you go "

" What ----? This is my room .And you came here princess ,not me ? And who said I can't be shirtless ? It is my body ? My abs ? And if you are drooling over it ,is it my fault ? Or my abs distract you ,is it my fault ?"

Y/n 's jaw drop looking at him shamelessly speaking the truth .

How much she wished ,she could scream that----Yes it is your fault ,You are so fucking handsome and you don't understand how much it affects me .

But kept quiet and scoffed once again ,They both were bickering once again .

And when Taehyung noticed ,everyone giving them weird looks ,he dragged her in the room and locked the door ,while y/ n gulped in nervousness .

But ,she have to control ,Lily is back .Taehyung doesn't love her .

Taehyung smirked looking at her zoned out with widen eyes ,frozen in her position .

"Y/n---Princess Did I distract you ?"

"No " Y/n deadpanned

"Go and distract your lily " She mumbled under her breath ,but He heard it and walked towards her making her confuse ,she being clusmy stumbled back and was soon her back was pinned to the wall .

"What----are--you doing ?" Y/n asked .

"I can Smell something " Taehyung smirked .

"What ? It might be you , Go and wash yourself ,you smell like cow 's dung " .

"But ,I smell something mixed with madness and love " .

Y/n widened her eyes , Did he understand her jealousy ?

"Someone 's jealous " He smirked ,and now their body so close to each other ,his forehead touching her 's .

Y/n glared ,but did riri 's plan ? Succeed ?

They teased each other

They flirt with each other

They also compliment each other

They also cared and loved each other
But never made it obvious that they like each other

But , Now ! Y/n just made it obvious that she likes him .

Jealous ? Yes y/n was right now

Did the plan just flipped ,because now it looks .Taehyung knew everything but he was waiting for her .

"I am not " Of course every girl would say this after being jealous .

"Oh ! So you like it ? When I go near any woman ?" He asked ,staring right in her eyes looking for the truth ,because he knew she didn't like it ,She didn't like Lily 's presence as well .

Y/n bit her lower lips and looked at his puffed chest .

"Do you like it ? When I go near any Man ?" Y/n asked , She wanted to know does he still feel the same towards her ? Does Lily coming back will not affect them ?

"Definitely not ,Princess .I have told you , You are mine princess and till the moment I am alive ,no fucking man can touch you ,if they did they will face the consequences as well as you " His dark cold voice spoke , just thinking about being near her and that person is not him made him punch the wall .

Her heart fluttered and she blushed a little .

"Did my princess just blush ?"

"No ?"

"Is that a question or my answer darling ?".

"I .DIDN'T " Y/n gritted through her teeth .

"You didn't answer my question though - Tell me ? Do you like it when i go near any woman ?".

"I don't mind "

"You sure ? Because your heart says other thing .As always Lee Y/n you are hiding your feelings and gaslighting yourself "

Look at him the victim player .

"Kim Taehyung ,You are the who lied to me that you didn't meet Lily ,You are the one who always hurt me ,You are the one who gives mixed feelings ,Ask yourself the same question - Do you even love me ? Or just want to use me ? "
Taehyung 's eyes darkened .

"Lee y/n ,I lied to you because I didn't want you to misunderstand us anymore , Lily is nothing to me and you ,Lee y/n is my everything ."

He was kinda right , Y/n also hid the fact that Eunwoo confessed to her .

"Was that so difficult for you ? To clear the misunderstanding between us ? Will you let me go ? Just because I am jealous of you and Lily ? Will you not hold me ---".

"Who told ? I have promised myself and to you Lee y/n the moment you came in my life again , you can't leave me again and i won't let you .Do you know how much I suffered when you were gone from my life ? Did you asked me how I feel ? Or you will just drop to conclusion every time ?" Taehyung spoke raising his voice .

" You don't love Lily ?" Y/n could only ask this question ,she was not ready for his confession ,not ready to listen that he loves her back .

"NO LEE Y/N ,I FUCKING LOVE YOU " .

Silence ,the heavy breath of Taehyung could be only heard and y/n 's stiffness
Y/n was so nervous listening his confession ,He finally confessed .

Knock was heard ,only y/n stared at the door ,Kim Taehyung only stared at the girl infront of him,whom he loved more than himself .

"Taehyung ? Is y/n with you ? Mr Park is searching for you both " .

Taehyung didn't reply to the stranger .
Y/n looked back at him ,only to find his coffee like eyes staring at her ,making that enough to weak her legs .

"Tae----"

"Answer me y/n ? Do you love me ? "

"Someone is knocking ,Taehyung "

"So ,what ? Let them .It is not important more than us ,I want to know " .

Y/n sighed .

"What if I don't ? "

"Again y/n , I told you Don't gaslight yourself ,I know you do love me ,your eyes are enough to tell me what you feel " .

Y/n just glared .

"Even if you don't ,I will make sure you feel the same princess , And I will wait until the day I can be yours " He whispered smoothly in her ears .

And that 's the answer she needed

And this was the difference between Eunwoo and Taehyung .

But both the person 's love for her was madly .

"Taehyung ?" The stranger again spoke

"We are coming " Y/n yelled And ran
away from Taehyung 's grip.

"Answer me ----" Taehyung yelled at the y/n ,who was about to step out of his room .

"You said you can read my eyes " Y/n yelled back ,Taehyung chuckled before shooking his head and resting his hands over his waist

"Wait---was that yes or no ?" He stopped laughing and ran to check y/n before mumbling .

"Aish ! This girl drives me crazy " .

.

.

.

"Today is the first day of your activity / training w collaboration with Seoul National University " One of the head of the professors spoke as all the students gathered in a open space in the backyard of the guesthouse.

The open space was big enough for all the students to gather around and do activity .

"Why are the Kim brothers getting special treatment while we are standing and listening to lectures ?" Riri asked y/n as they both stood beside each other ,and the Kim brothers were with the professors ordering around .

Y/n shooked her head .

"Only if other oppas were here to witness this ,they wouldn't be able to behave like a brat " .

"I agree , Did you gain any hope today ,because you look in a good mood ?".

"Oh do I ?"

"Did you and Taehyung talked ?"

Y/n just nodded her head .

"WHAT !?" Riri screamed and again caught everyone 's attention ,even the Kim brothers stared at both the girls and the professor who was speaking glared at Riri ,y/n surpassed her laugh and by biting her lower lips .

"So , First thing -----is to create a tent for yourselves right here in the open space ,You can decide whom to choose as your partner ,But can't choose Kims as your partner " The professor announced ,many girls whined hearing this ,on the other hand many boys were happy .

The Kims have the power to attract anyone .

" We both only have each other Min riri " Y/n spoke fake sobbing .

The both girls jumped around and found a peaceful place ,Riri and y/n were laughing all the time ,instead of working ,but still they both controlled themselves because don't wanna get scolded on the first day .

The weather was beautiful ,it was rainy season and their last semester was within two-three months .The clouds were gloomy but not stormy .

Riri worked on the other side of the tent , tucking the tent into the piece of iron screw ,while y/n was preparing the blankets ,all the stuff were given by the assigned professors .

Half an hour working on that y/n stood up and glanced at the tent ,feeling proud of herself and then stopped when she saw Riri glancing at something - more like glaring .

Y/n 's eyes followed Riri , She was glaring at Jimin ,who was smiling at a girl ,as they both were talking ,Someone is bringing Riri 's possessiveness out .

Y/n smirked and flinched when she heard a voice .

" Y/n " The voice called

"Do you need anything ,Eunwoo ?" Y/n spoke smiling ,not to be awkward between each other .

" No ,you dropped your hair clip ,y/n---ahh " He spoke shyly .

"Ah ! Thank you Eunwoo "

They both stood against each other ,not knowing what to speak

" If you need any help ,call me okay ?"

"Sure Eunwoo " She smiled ,happy that the old Eunwoo was talking to her ,as soon as he left .

Y/n glanced at Riri ,who was raising one of her eyebrow ,and then at Jimin who was looking at Taehyung concerned ,while Taehyung was throwing some few deadly glares towards y/n .

Oh Shit ,Did he just see us ?

Y/n stared at Taehyung while Taehyung mouth whispered towards her ' You .Are .Mine ' .

Y/n felt happy looking at him all jealous once again , something in her wanted to teach him a lesson for making her jealous ,Y/n stuck her tongue out towards Taehyung .

But Taehyung smirked ,which scared y/n and in one snap y/n 's tent broke ,making both the girls who gave their best gasps in horror .

Y/n glared at Taehyung knowing he did something , but he just smirked and went away in his tent which was of course not made by him .

Y/n sighed in frustration and took the poor blankets out ,folding them neatly while Riri was just standing ,in some-what like deep thoughts .

"Y/n "

"Yes "

"I have a question ?" Riri asked .

"No ,Riri please .I am already traumatized ,no more traumas " .

Riri pouted .

"I swear ,it is a logical question " .

Y/n looked at Riri ,who was pouting like a small kid wanting a toy ,but her mother not buying it for the kid .

"Okay fine ,ask ".

Y/n spoke as she continued her work related to tent .

"Do moles exist because of past lovers ?"

Wow

Just wow

Min Riri and her logical questions

Wrong questions at the wrong time her old habit .

Y/n let out a breath before glaring at Riri .

"MIN RIRI ? IS THIS THE FUCKING TIME TO ASK SUCH QUESTION !? OR HELP ME IN RE-CREATING THE TENT !?" Y/n yelled whinning .

Riri pouted more , she was just curious .

But of course at the wrong time .

"I am literally questioning our friendship right now ? Why are we even Friends ?" Y/n sighed Dramatically .

"But , i wanted to know ,tell me " .
Of course ,she won't shut her mouth until and unless you answer her logical questions .

"Listen ----I don't have any proof ,but if you are hopeless romantic just like me then you would also believe in this just like me " .

Y/n spoke

"Oh ,okay ".

"What---okay !?Help me now ,will you ?".

"Right ,right I will of course .But I wanna poop first " .

"MIN RIRI !?" Y/n yelled once again ,she was so done with her best friend ,but she also loved her the most .

It was gonna be a long day ahead .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 691 26
The three best friends, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, were living their best lives in the city. They shared an apartment, went out every night, and l...
100K 2.2K 20
Your name is Lee Seo-yeon.You live in America with your older brother Lee Jong-hoon.You are a famous singer,actress and dancer.Your dad is the manage...
2.7K 85 14
y / n and tae have been dating for over 5 years, she always had a good relationship with jungkook the twin brother of taehyung. when after 2 years in...
2.8K 40 34
Y/n is a nice normal 16 year old girl who lives in a extraordinary world with her brother Yoongi and it all happened when she moved from Seoul to Mia...