๐•ค๐•’๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•ช || it'...

By elldiyaki

if life could be that easy, winny might be cocky and keep living as a hero but thanks to god for sending sata... More

1
2
3

0

353 15 0
By elldiyaki

IT'S CLICHÉ

category:
BL, fanfiction

stare:
satangwinny

sub:
neolouis, pondphuwin

note:
lower case,
please forgive in case i make a mistake cuz my first language was not english so my grammar could be a bit terrify...

.
.
.

they have always been rivals...

winny: "i hate him, like freakin' hate that bastard!!!"

satang: "so you think that i'm not the same?? wuh, what a pity!"

winny: "go to hell!"

satang: "who do you think you are?!"

.
.
.

but they still have an unbelievable connection...

satang: "i'm exactly exhausted, could we just stop it?"

winny: "then what the hell do you want from me?"

satang: "actually we need a temporary cessation of struggle, a cessation of these conflicts."

winny: "hm? gonna think about it later."

satang stops talking about his arguments, suddenly he couldn't help him selves but put a smile on his face every time he looked at the guy in front.

winny: "huh? so you're laughing in my face right now?!"

satang: "well... screw it."

winny: "no i won't, definitely. just tell me what's on your mind."

satang: "um... it's better for you to not figure it out, but i think... i've found that you're adorable. just a little"

.
.
.

and some lovey-dovey moments...

satang: "just wanna see you for a little more."

winny: "with that far? you're short-sighted, aren't you?"

satang:"..."

winny: "come closer."

winny: "my heart never seems to beat that fast when i'm with her."

satang: "then why can i hear you heart's beating so fast?"

winny: "wait... when?"

satang: "right now bro."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 36.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...