Mystery Of The Mask

By geetsnovels

Akihiko Yamagata had always been a quiet boy, content to keep to himself and avoid the drama and danger that... More

PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS
EP 1 : THE NEW STUDENT
EP 2 : KYOTSU HAYASHI
EP 4 : 20 PEOPLE KILLED
EP 5 : CLONE OF MASK MAN
EP6 : NEW INFORMATIONS
EP7 : HER WITH HIM?
EP8 : NEW IDEA

EP 3 : NO MORE ALIVE

12 2 13
By geetsnovels

~Akihiko pov~

I managed to wake up early today and enjoy breakfast with my older sister. She seems to be enjoying her meal, but I can tell she's feeling a bit exhausted.

"Why do you look so tired this morning?" I asked my sister, concerned. She let out a sigh and replied, "Don't worry about me, I'm fine." She smiled,

but I could still see the fatigue in her eyes. "Maybe you should rest and we can cancel our plans," I suggested, but she shook her head.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, unconvinced by her fake smile. She nodded, but I could tell that she was still feeling tired. I let out a deep sigh, feeling a bit helpless.

I know you're really tired...

I finished eating, recounting my morning routine. I waved goodbye to my sister and made my way out the door.

I saw my friends. "Hey aki..no late again" Fuji spoke as I nodded. "Oh.. you're looking so sad, what happened?" Dai asked.

"Actually my older sister is so tired but still she isn't cancelling the plan of movie" I looked at Dai. He smiled at me

"Don't fret, I have a plan," Haruki said. Everyone stared at him. "Aki, can you operate a car?" he inquired. I replied yes.

"Let her have a quick snooze in the car, and you can drive while she sleeps or watches movies," Haruki suggested.

"Wow, what a brilliant idea!" everyone cheered. "Haha, no need for applause," Haruki chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

Soon, we reached to our school.

~~~~

I was seated in my chair when I noticed the teacher approaching with a boy in tow.

Huh! New student again?!

"Good morning, teacher," everyone rose to their feet. "Alright, good morning students, please take your seats," the teacher addressed and everyone sat back down.

"Introduce yourselves," the teacher instructed. "Good morning, everyone. My name is Akira Takahashi, and I'm 18 years old.

I am looking forward to working hard with all of you," he introduced himself and took a seat on the bench in front of me.

~~~

As lunchtime arrived, I found myself sitting alone and eating since my friends were doing something else in class.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name. I looked around and saw that it was Akari.

"Ah, Kobayashi-san," I  called out as she approached me. "Do you mind if I join you for lunch?" she asked with a smile. I nodded in agreement.

I resumed eating my lunch. "See that new student over there? He looks lonely. Do you think we should invite him to come and eat with us?" she asked as she smiled at me.

"Yes, of course," I replied. "Hey, new guy, come over here," she stood up and called out to him.

How cute frr

He looked at us and walked over. "What's up?" he asked gently. "Nothing much, we just noticed that you looked a little lonely, so we wanted to invite you to sit with us. Would you like to join us?" Akari smiled.

How soft hearted is she, Taking care of an stranger. So sweet

"Thank you. Can we be friends?" he asked happily while taking a seat.

"Yes, of course," Akari and I replied. "So, my name is-" he began to say, but Akari interrupted him. "Ah, ah, your name is Akira Takahashi," she said with a wink.

"Ahh, how did you know my name?" he stuttered, and we both laughed. Akira was still looking at us in shock. "You forgot you introduced yourself in that class," I spoke as he blushed.

"O-oh, sorry. I almost forgot that," he mumbled.

~~~~

"It's time to head back home," I said to my friends, Fuji, Dai, and Haruki, as we walked down the corridor together. "Hey guys, where's Haru?" Dai asked. "Yeah, where is our Haru ?" Fuji added.

Then, I noticed Haru walking ahead of us at a distance. I ran towards him and slapped his back. "Hey Haru, what's up? Why are you-" I began to speak,

but when he turned to look at me, he appeared unhappy. "What happened? Don't act that way with me," he spoke coldly.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you were Haru. I misunderstood because you both have the same hair color," I atoned. "Hey, you're that person who anyone can kick on the ass," he spoke,

but he still wasn't smiling. "Yeah, I'm that per- no, I'm not that person. No one can kick me on my ass, and if anyone does, I'll kick them back!" I yelled, just as someone kicked me from behind.

"Ah yeahh"

"Ahhh, what are you doing?" I turned around. "Ah, you again. Are you sure you aren't obsessed with my ass?" I yelled. "You said you will kick her ass..now kick," he spoke,

and I popped my eyes. She looked at me and pouted. "Are you going to kick my ass? You know, touching girls in a bad way is bad manners," I gritted my teeth.

"Alright," I sighed. Someone called me, "Hey Aki, what are you doing here?" I turned back. "Ahh, Haru, where the hell were you?" I asked him. "Nothing," he replied, and I nodded.

~~~~

I'm walking, and the weather is so good and fresh. As I walked, I saw a police officer standing in front of our house.

Huh?! What police are you doing!!

I walked towards them and asked formally, "Excuse me, what happened?" "Um, actually, someone was murdered in this house," he said. As he spoke.

When I heard the news of a murder in my house, my heartbeat got faster. I couldn't believe it. I had always thought of my home as a safe haven, but now it was a crime scene.

I was filled with fear and uncertainty, not knowing what had happened or who was responsible. All I knew was that my life would never be the same again.

W-what murder in my house

"Who got killed?" I asked, stuttering. "A lady named Yuri Yamagata," he said.

When I heard the news that my sister had been murdered by someone, suddenly, I got a weird feeling, and my tears started falling down from my eyes. I couldn't believe it.

My sister was always so full of life, and now she was gone. I felt lost and alone, not knowing how to cope with the pain and grief that I was feeling.

All I wanted was to bring her back, to have one more chance to tell her how much I loved her.

But it was too late. My sister was gone, and I was left to pick up the pieces of my shattered life.

W-what my o-older sister got killed by a-..no it can't be, I am having a nightmare. I should pinch my self.

I pinched myself, but nothing changed. My stomach started to ache, and I felt like someone had punched me in the gut.

My s-sister isn't alive anymore.

I tried to enter my home, but a police officer stopped me. "What are you doing? You can't go inside," he said. "But she's my sister.

I want to see her," I pleaded. He sighed and said, "I'm sorry, but it's an order from our superior. I can't let you in. Please understand." I was stunned.

"But it's my home," I said. "First, let us clean up the mess and search for clues. After that, we can allow you to enter," he said. I sat down somewhere, feeling helpless and lost.

~~~~

"Sir, you can go to your house now," he said, and I nodded. I was crying at that time too. Why not? My older sister was everything to me after the death of our parents.

Ane you promised me that we'll watch movies together but-..why you left me sister, I love you so much...more then myself. I will take revenge from that piece of shit.

"Excuse me, police, did you find any clues?" I asked. "Yes, we have found some," he replied.

"I want to see those clues. Can I?" I asked. "Sorry, but we can't show them to any normal person," he said before leaving me.

I threw my bag on my bed, cleaned myself up, and changed into my nightwear.

I didn't eat dinner. I immediately ran up the stairs and sat in the corner of my sister's bedroom. I stood up on the chair and removed something- A HIDDEN CCTV CAMERA

I installed the CCTV camera for my sister's safety. Her boss is a bastard. When my sister introduced him to me, I noticed that he looks at girls with wrong intentions.

I plugged the pin drive into my laptop and fast-forwarded to the current date. I watched everything from the morning until the end. I saw...

[ IN CCTV FOOTAGE ]

My sister was combing her hair and humming a song when suddenly a guy appeared with five other guys. He was wearing a black suit and a strange mask.

He is wearing a...it can mean that he is a mafia but why would a mafia will kill my sister. I think he isn't a mafia. He is someone else, but who?

I started thinking about the situation and worked hard to find him on the internet and other sources. Soon, it was 2:00 AM and I fell asleep on my table.

TO BE CONTINUE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 81 8
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
50K 1.4K 81
"๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘Ž,๐‘Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๏ฟฝ...
18.3K 719 31
MAFIA STEP - SISTER OF BANGPINK