♥Days of Happiness♥Gakuen Bab...

By Puripuriko

The sequel to "Flowers of Happiness" Ranfa and Kamitani are officially dating. Watch them balance their love... More

♥00♥ Just a normal day at the hot spring
♥01♥ Monkey see, monkey do
♥02♥ Baby Tsugumi
♥03♥ Two independent sisters
♥04♥ Ranfa - Without Michiyo
♥05♥ Michiyo - Without Ranfa
♥06♥ A girlfriend and a boyfriend
♥07♥ I'll protect you!
♥08♥ Foodie
♥09♥ Hayato-senpai
♥10♥ Rivalry between girls
♥11♥ Let's video it!
♥12♥ Let's make an appointment and see the dentist!
♥13♥ At the arcade
♥14♥ Pink
♥15♥ Hello? Who is this?
♥16♥ Chopsticks and Memories
♥17♥ No hesitation
♥18♥ New Year, it's always a new story
♥19♥ Boys and Girls
♥20♥ Setsubun
♥21♥ Where does courage come from?
♥22♥ Hanami
♥23♥ Happy White Day, and...
♥24♥ Injury
♥25♥ Strawberry picking
♥26♥ Carp jet
♥27♥ Physical contact
♥28♥ Wishes upon a bamboo
♥30♥ Tanned
♥31♥ Fireworks
♥32♥ I want to eat the goldfish
♥33♥ I don't have to trust her but I trust him
♥34♥ Hypothetical question
♥35♥ The babies and trends
♥36♥ - A photo that caused problems
♥Final Chapter♥ Flower of Happiness

♥29♥ 1st Place

333 18 7
By Puripuriko

The Sports Festival was on and for some reason the babies from the Babysitter's club were allowed to participate too although they won't be winning any points for the red team within the competition against the white team.

Ranfa tied the red headband around Michiyo's forehead. "Daddy! Oikawa-san, look! I match with Nee-chan!" Michiyo waddled over to Iwaizumi and Oikawa, who were in the crowd. "Look! I'm the main guy in Street Fighter!" She kept touching the red headband on her forehead. "Ah!" It fell down and it covered her eyes! "Ah! My vision became red! I'm in rage mode now!"

Iwaizumi sat her on his lap and he pulled the  headband up and tied it properly so she didn't have to worry about it slipping down. 

"Daddy, I want speech." She heard Iwaizumi give Ranfa motivational speech and she wanted them too.

"You want me to give you motivational speech, sure. Ahem! Winning is important, Michiyo, but there is no meaning to it if you're injured. Go out there andhave fun, alright?"

"Daddy..."

"I'm going to beat you, Michiyo! I'm going to take all the number 1 and give them to my Nii-chan!" Taka said to Michiyo, "So don't you dare win!" 

Iwaizumi smiled at the kid's competitiveness, "Now, now, let's remember to stay friends-" 

"We're not friends now! We're rivals! I'm going to beat Michiyo!" 

"Haha! Iwa-chan, is a kid bullying you-" Oikawa was laughing at how Taka had the guts to try and pick a fight with the last person anyone would ever fight. People were right when they say children were fearless for all the wrong reasons.

"I'm going to beat Michiyo, leave her in last place, and then make her eat my dust!" 

Oikawa twitched in anger.

Kamitani hit his little brother's head, "Don't be a nuisance. Get over to the starting line already." He excused himself from Iwaizumi and Oikawa but he didn't realize the damage was already done.

"Michiyo..." Oikawa put his hand on Michiyo's shoulder, "I know Iwa-chan said winning isn't important but in this case, you can lose to anyone but you are not allowed to lose to Taka-chan. Got it?" 

"Hm! I got it!" 

"Ranfa, come here for a second." Iwaizumi called for Ranfa. 

"Did you forget something?" She walked over to him, "What is it?"

"By any chance you can switch over to the white team so you can beat the red team?" 

"Don't call me over to ask something ridiculous like that."

The first thing to do was the toddler's race. However, the moment Usaida pulled the trigger of the toy gun, it frightened Kazuma and made him cry. 

"Kazuma, look! Kitty!" Takuma pulled Kazuma along to go and play with a cat. Seemed like the twins had forgotten about the race!

"No, don't run over to me!" Kotarou didn't seem to understand the rule and he ran to his older brother!

Taka and Kirin were the only ones racing- wait, where's Michiyo?!

"Ahmm~."

"Is it tasty?" Iwaizumi asked. 

"Hm. Daddy's kaarage is the best." 

"Glad to hear that." 

"Iwaizumi-san, it's not lunch time yet..." Usaida said to him, "Why are you feeding Michiyo?"

"Why do I need permission to feed my daughter?" 

Usaida was shivering because of how intimidating Iwaizumi was.

"But it's not lunch time-" 

"My daughter wants to eat kaarage." 

"Iwaizumi-san, please stop looking at me so intimidatingly." 

"She needs strength to compete and beat that little shit over there!"

"Okay, I'm clearly not winning this." Usaida should have known better than to argue with the very person who took up responsibility of Ranfa and Michiyo. 

Michiyo waddled her way to the race line again. She didn't even need to run to get 2nd place. Taka refused to take 2nd place so Michiyo waddled over to the finish line and got herself 2.d place. "Daddy, look! I didn't win 1st place but I still beat Taka! Yay me! Yay~!"

"That's my Michiyo!" Iwaizumi went to lift his daughter up! "Yeah!" 

"Waiii~!" 

'I swear Iwaizumi-san is spoiling Michiyo yoo much...' Usaida thought to himself. 

Now that the toddlers mini race was over and done with, it was time for the students to compete. The first event was the male 100 meter sprint.

"Usokawa, what the hell are you doing?" Ranfa asked the idiotic classmate of hers. 

"I sprained my ankle after I tripped over my own feet." 

"Only you are capable of such a thing." 

"Oh no, what do I do- I have to carry the camera and record the sprint!" 

Ranfa rolled her eyes, "How do you turn it on? I'll run for you. I just need to keep up with the runners, right?" 

"Huh? Yeah." Usokawa began to teach her how to turn it on. "It doesn't matter what else you record. It will be edited later." 

"Alright." She took the camera and she stood at the side. She will need to run while carrying the camera. 

Kamitani looked to the side, "What happened to Usokawa?" He rememeber Usokawa overexaggerating that his role was to record everything and how it's a role only he could do so it confused him as to why Ranfa was doing it his stead.

"He tripped over his own feet and sprained his ankle."

"What an idiot." 

"Yeah." 

And when the sprint began, Kamitani took no consideration of Ranfa and he ran like he would usually. The other runners all agreed in secret that they should run a little slower so Ranfa could catch up and record them...but Ranfa was running in the same speed as Kamitani?! 

"..." Kamitani noticed and he decided to run even faster! He took no consideration of her! 

"...?!" And how did Ranfa respond? She ran just as fast to catch up with him. And when he won 1st place in the event, Ranfa abandoned the camera and she slapped the back of Kamitani's head! "How dare you try to outrun me!" 

"Ow! Ow! You caught up with me though?!" 

"That's not the point!" She continued to hit him again and again. The camera was capturing it all. 

And when it was the girls' turn, Kamitani decided to be the one to hold the camera to record the girls. Ranfa was in this event and she's getting ready to run. Will she be okay? She just ran a 100 meter sprint.

"Oh, she will be alright." Oikawa said to Ryuuichi. 

"R-really? She just ran a 100 meter before." 

"It's fine." 

And when the female race began, Ranfa outran everyone. No girls could keep up with her. Was the earlier race nothing more than a warm up for her?!

Kamitani was holding the camera while running alongside her. Ranfa looked at the camera and she tried to outrun Kamitani just like he tried to do earlier. They're on the same team but why were they acting like they're competing against one another?! 

"Ranfa-san, Kamitani! You're both on the same team! What are you both trying to achieve by trying to outdo one another?!" Ryuuichi couldn't understand them! 

When the race was over and Ranfa took 1st place, she felt Kamitani slap the back of her head!

"I'm tired because of you!" 

"Ow! That's your own stamina problem!" 

The couple were physically fighting one another! Everyone tried to stop them but they're getting hit in the process! 

"Iwaizumi-san, Oikawa-san, do something!" Ryuuichi shouted for help from Ranfa's guardians! 

"Ranfa, don't lose!" Iwaizumi shouted! 

"Ranfa-chan, the chin! Aim for the chin!" Oikawa was cheering and egging on Ranfa to hit her own boyfriend?!

In the end, the one thing separating them was the announcement of the next event, which was three-legged race. Ryuuichi and Ushimaru partnered up for this event. Ranfa and Kamitani partnered up for this event.

Ushimaru was nervous throughout the whole time. She kept tripping over and even made Ryuuichi trip a few times too. The more Ryuuichi was gentle in encouragement, the more nervous it made Ushimaru. 

Ranfa and Kamitani on the other hand-

"I'm your girlfriend and you hit me!" 

"These fists are gender neutral and you knew that before we got together." 

"Yeah, but I thought I would have some privilege by now."

"I do give you privileges." 

"You do?"

"I only use 60% of my strength when it's you." 

"It went over 50%?!"

"And you took it well." 

"Wait, how much is everyone else taking?!" 

"100% on a good day, 150% when I am angry." 

"...I suppose when it comes to you, that is a compromise." The two of them didn't even realize they were bickering while beating everyone in the three-legged race. "Ah. We won." 

"Already?" 

The two were a natural! They won the three-legged race like it was nothing! 

Sadly, Ryuuichi was unable to get 1st place in the three-legged race. They came dead last. Kotarou wanted to see his own brother get 1st place. Michiyo and Taka were happy when their older siblings got 1st place so he wanted a piece of that happiness too. 

"I am so sorry!" Ushimaru apologized to the babies. They didn't voice their disappointment in Ryuuichi coming last but it was written all over their little faces they're disappointed.

To make matters worse for Ryuuichi, the disappointment didn't stop there. You'd think he'd have a better chance at events where you all have to work together in a team but either his team lose due to a team effort or his team wins due to team effort but he's not even the MVP.

"Kamitani and Sakura are the MVP!" Usokawa was pestering Ranfa and Kamitani with the camera, "Do the couple have anything to say to the camera?!" 

"Get that camera out of my face, Usokawa." Kamitani pushed the camera away. 

"You're so cruel! Sakura-san, say something to the camera for me!" Usokawa pointed the camera right at Ranfa's face. Ranfa pushed the camera. It fell from Usokawa's hold and landed on the grass. It didn't capture Ranfa saying anything encouraging but it did record her grabbing Usokawa by the jaw. 

"Oh look, you have some misalignment in the jaw! Here, let me fix it for you~." She said that with a smile but she's not really smiling at all! 

Kamitani picked up the camera and he point it the other way. "Can't leave physical evidence."

Ryuuichi sighed. He's not winning in any event at all. Will he even get a chance to shine for his little brother?

"Ryuuichi, the next event is the rally between clubs. Let's have you running last." Ranfa suddenly said to Ryuuichi as he's being treated for the minor scrapes by Inomata, who was responsible for first aid.

What was the rally between clubs? Think of relay but instead of carrying a baton to pass over, they're carrying something on their backs that represented their clubs. For example, the soccer team will carry soccer ball on their back; volleyball members carry volleyball on their backs, and so on. Since the Babysitters Club lacked members, they're put together with the Culture Club members. 

The Culture Club members were confident at first but when they aw what the Babysitters Club members have to carry on their backs, they lost confidence to win; a baby weighed a lot. With added weights on their backs, how will they run and win this?!

"I'm being understimated. I don't like it. I'm going to make all these losers drop their jaws." Ranfa already had Michiyo tied to her back. The fact Ranfa didn't look fazed at all started to make the others feel intimated. A baby definitely weighed more than club equipments! How she still look confident she will win amazed everyone. 

"Michiyo is excited!" Michiyo waved at Kotarou and Taka.

Kotarou waved back at Michiyo. His expression was neutral. Maybe it was due to seeing his precious brother win nothing and it made him feel less excited for any upcoming activities.

"Don't run too fast!" Taka was excited at first but then he felt nervous. "Nii-chan, run slowly!"

"Are you stupid? I'll lose if I run slow." He walked over to Ranfa, "Ranfa, you running before or after me?" 

"I'll run before you. Michiyo ate everything- not even leaving any leftovers. I don't know why but I think she weighs heavier when she's napping."

"You think all that food contributed to it?" Kamitani joked. 

"You're both wrong." Kamitani's father heard their conversation and he just had to talk to them and educate them. "Use your brain. A baby's weight doesn't magically change when they're asleep or awake. You just think they're heavier when they're sleeping because the way you carry them forces you to displace weight in order to balance them in your hold." 

"Ohh. Hebihara-sensei, even though this is a sport event, you still have to educate us, huh?" Ranfa teased, "You're cheering for us?" 

"I am impartial. If you cheat, I won't let you off the hook." 

"Can't fault me if I don't cheat. Alright. Let's get the race started." 

"Wait!" Ryuuichi was having second thoughts, "We're up against other clubs too- the track team wins every year! There's no way we can beat them!" What Ryuuichi said made a lot of sense. 

"You won't know unless you try." Kamitani was unsure of the results. However, knowing Ranfa will run before him made him believe there's a chance for them to win. "Even if you don't believe in me, believe in Ranfa. She wouldn't run before us if she's not confident in us." 

"Kamitani..." Ryuuichi looked at Ranfa and he could see her speaking to the other racers. He smiled a little and he cheered Kotarou up, promising to do his best so he could be proud. 

And when it was finally time for the rally race, all racers carrying something to represent their club started to run!

"That's just ridiculous. Box of clutters? The Culture Club sure are weird..." Ranfa watched the racers beside her begin to run but she's still waiting for the Culture Club member to come and relay to her.

Ryuuichi was losing confidence seeing the gap become greater and greater. How will Ranfa close the gap? 

"Finally, they're coming. Michiyo, you ready for a ride?" 

"Ready~!" 

Ranfa started to run a little. The moment she felt the Culture Club member tap her hand, Ranfa set her focus on the back of the closest runner ahead of her! Did you know? You run faster when you focus on something faraway than the people who run letting their eyes wander. After she passed the first runner, she focused her attention on the next one. Then the next one...and then the next. 

"So fast...?!" Ryuuichi was shocked! Was Ranfa always this fast?! She's so fast even though she's carrying Michiyo on her back! 

"Waiiii~!" Michiyo was enjoying herself. She looked like she's having the best ride of her life. 

By the time Ranfa knew it she's side by side with someone from the track team. 

"How the hell are you this fast?!" The member of the track team couldn't believe what he was seeing! Thsi girl ran so fast with a child on her back?! And this child ate a lot! Did it disappear into a black hole or something?! 

Michiyo cutely pointed at Kamitani, "Nee-chan, we're nearly there! I see Kamita!"

Kamitani started to run. He felt Ranfa tap his hand. 

Kamitani started to run too! When Ranfa was running, she was considerate of her sister and ran as fast as she could while minding if her sister was comfortable. Kamitani on the other hand didn't give any thoughts to Taka whatsoever and he ran for it while his brother cried in fear.

Ranfa was not surprised Kamitani was running without a care. 

"Why is Taka crying even though it's fun?" Michiyo couldn't understand why Taka was crying. "Nee-chan, keep moving! It's fun!" 

"Oh? You actually like it, huh?" Ranfa had no more activities after this so she's doing whatever she wanted right now. She's lightly sprinting so Michiyo could have fun enjoying the ride. 

"Waiii~." 

Ryuuichi did get the win in the very end. He came out 1st place in the rally race between clubs, making his little brother proud. 

The red team did not win against the white team but to Kotarou, his brother was the best and will always be number 1 to him.

"You're mean to me but you're my number 1 too!" Taka said to Kamitani. He's saying that even though jus a few minutes ago he hated his brother for not considering his feelings. 

"Good job, Ryuuichi." Ranfa said to him, "See? You did it in the end." 

"You and Kamitani paved the path for me. I should be the one thanking you two." 

"You're always like this, be a little greedy and claim the win." Ranfa flicked his forehead, "Hayato and I believe you will make it to the goal."

Ryuuichi smiled happily. The red team had lost by 50 points but he had a lot of fun. 

"Next year, let's make the white team eat dust." Ranfa suddenly said. 

"If only we can play baseball during the festival too. I can take down a couple of people too." Kamitani had ideas. Maybe he should try and convince the chairwoman to include baseball next year too.

"Ranfa-san, Kamitani..." Ryuuichi wondered why his friends were competitive in a scary way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 1.6K 7
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...
663K 26.4K 72
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨? ...𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡. ╰── ➤ Toma Mizuki (OC) and Tsukishima Kei were childhood fr...
61.9K 2.6K 34
❝ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ❞ ↳ fake dating trope with a twist ;) ✦ Koko x fem.reader 𖦹 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙣...
172K 6.7K 34
Happiness, everyone wants it but not everyone gets it. Sakura Ranfa is not the type to care for such a thing but she still wished for it, not for her...