๐Š๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‰๐€๐‡'๐’ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By godsfavoritevirgo

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ. ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฒ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ ; ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž! โwho want... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐”๐“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’: ๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“: ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐„๐‹๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”: ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐‹๐”๐„๐๐‚๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•: ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐“๐Œ๐„๐๐“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–: ๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—: ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐' ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐€๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž ๐‡๐”๐†.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐†๐‘๐€๐‚๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐†๐„๐“ ๐”๐†๐‹๐˜.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐’๐–๐ˆ๐๐†๐’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐™.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐Œ๐”๐’๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐…๐Ž๐‚๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“.

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐Š๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‰๐€๐‡'๐’ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„.

2.4K 119 108
By godsfavoritevirgo

When Khadijah woke up the morning after, she tried not to do the walk of shame as she quietly padded into the kitchen for a glass of water. Her mother sat at the breakfast table—always awake bright and early—nursing her hangover, and drinking tea—she looked at Khadijah with a raised eyebrow, watching as her daughter tried to hide her limp, her left leg wobbling unsteadily.

Timera also knew that was not Khadijah's shirt.

Thankfully, she didn't say anything, and Khadijah could go back into her room undisturbed. She took a sip of her water, setting it on her nightstand before she lifted Arion's heavy arm, and crawled under his body.

She relished in the warmth that radiated off of him. He snuffled above her, reaching out with his other arm to pull her on top of him, so she could lay across his broad chest. He snored, snoozing blissfully unaware, as Khadijah watched the sun rise through her curtains—watching the Bronx come to life. Listening to the sound of Arion's heartbeat, she let it lull her back to sleep.

When she awoke again, Arion was awake this time, one hand hovering behind Khadijah's head holding his phone as the other hand rested comfortably on the lower half of her back, beneath her shirt, right above the swell of her ass. Khadijah blinked up at him blearily, and it took Arion only a second to notice she was awake, a smile spreading across his face in an instant.

"Morning, pretty girl." he mumbled to her, voice rough with exhaustion, "You sleep good?"

She slept great. For the first time since her father died, Khadijah had never felt so well-rested.

"Mhmm," Khadijah hummed, ducking her head, yawning against Arion's skin. "Did you?"

"So good," Arion confirmed, tilting his head to kiss her forehead. It was then that Khadijah noticed the bonnet on her head, reaching up and feeling the fabric curiously.

"Did I put my bonnet on last night?" Khadijah asked, grimacing when she felt a wet patch of drool on Arion's chest, using her shirt to wipe it off.

"Nah, I did it, you were knocked the fuck out," Arion chuckled, the sound vibrating through Khadijah's body, "I didn't know how to tie the headscarf and shit, so I just put that on for you 'cuz your hair—" Arion paused, pursing his lips to stop himself from laughing. His lips twitched upwards insistently, and Khadijah frowned at him.

"Does it actually look that bad?" She asked, sitting up, straddling him. Khadijah moved to throw her leg over to walk to her mirror and check it for herself, but Arion grabbed her waist, keeping her rooted in place.

"No, it doesn't, Jah," Arion tried to reassure her, but he still had that funny look on his face and Khadijah didn't quite trust his word. She snatched his phone, swiping off of Instagram and using his camera. Slowly, Khadijah lifted up the hem of her blue bonnet, gasping in shock at the state of her hair that laid beneath it.

She could not salvage it—no, not at all.

"What the fuck, Arion? Auntie Laur just bought me this wig," Khadijah whined, looking at her wig that lifted.

"I-I'm sorry, ma," Arion said, chuckling—unable to hold back his laugh as Khadijah frowned deeply, scowling at him as he continued to laugh.

"You're not even sorry, and you fucked my shit up, boy move," Khadijah grumbled, swatting Arion's hand away. She moved to get off of him, but Arion just grabbed the collar of her shirt, tugging her down. Khadijah shrieked quietly, her hand moving to grip Arion's as he pulled her face close to his.

"You mad at me forreal?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, bro, you just fucked my shit up, I got this installed a few days ago," Khadijah whined, pouting slightly, "it's all lifted in the front."

"Who's 'ya bro?" Arion chuckled again but this time, there wasn't any humour in it and Khadijah's eyes widened, glancing around for an escape route. Arion sat up, pulling Khadijah with him as he held her shirt tightly. "I'm sorry about 'ya wig, mama, but don't call me bro or I'ma have to fuck up more than that wig, aight?"

Arion stared at her firmly, waiting for her response, and Khadijah swallowed thickly, before she nodded slowly.

Gently, Arion released her collar, wrapping his arms around her waist instead, tucking Khadijah's head under his chin.

"I'll buy you another wig, whichever one you want."

"Really?" Khadijah lit up, looking up at Arion who stared down at her in amusement, nodding his head.

"Yeah, just send me which one you want, and I'll buy it," Arion told her, and a wide grin appeared on her face. "You hungry?"

"I want pancakes." Khadijah mumbled. "And bacon." She added on as an afterthought.

"Aight, c'mon then," Arion said, tapping her thigh. Khadijah shifted off of his lap, so he could get up, watching as he stood up from the bed, stretching his arms above his head. She admired his back and broad shoulders, eyeing the butterfly tattoos that were spread out across his arm. "Jah, you coming?" He asked, turning back to look at her.

"Yeah, but... " Khadijah trailed off.

"What?"

"I can't—" Khadijah shook her head, biting her lip in embarrassment because she could still feel the weakness in her legs. She was still shaky. "I'm gonna fall." She settled on saying instead, hoping Arion caught her drift.

"Ain't no way," Arion cackled, realizing what she was trying to say. He stood there laughing for a minute as Khadijah pouted, waiting for him to finish. When he was done, she reached out her arms towards him and Arion lifted her easily, carrying her like a baby as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "You happy now?" He asked her as he smiled, jolting her body as he adjusted her, gripping her thighs.

"Yes." Khadijah hummed. "Very."

Arion left two hours after that, telling Khadijah to be ready by three P.M.

It was only noon, and Khadijah still felt like she didn't have enough time to get ready. She ran around her room like a headless chicken, trying to find a cute outfit to wear because while she didn't know where they were going—Arion's intentions were clear.

He was taking Khadijah on a date.

Her first date.

Ever.

She was finally going on her first date. Everything had to be perfect. She didn't know how long she spent in her room, trying to get her things together but it felt like she'd spent all day in there looking for just her outfit alone.

Her aunts and her mother lounged on her bed after she'd changed her bedsheets, watching Khadijah as she stressed out about her appearance.

"What's the weather going to be like today?" Khadijah asked, holding up a pair of shorts and a pair of leggings.

"Hot as fuck." Jackie stated.

"Maybe wear something casual—don't dress up too much," Lauren advised, nodding her head. Khadijah had laid out multiple pieces of clothing on her bed, giving them multiple options to look at.

Her room was a mess.

"Yeah, I think so too," her mother nodded, she pointed with her lips to one of the tops laying by the edge of the bed, "wear that tank top with those pair of shorts. I think you should wear sandals too." Her mother said, pointing out each item. Khadijah pulled the items together, slowly looking up at her mother in disbelief because her mother had chosen some scanty clothing items. The tank top had a deep plunge and the shorts had rips and holes, something her mother always used to complain about. Her aunts shared the same sentiment, turning to look at Timera as if she'd gone crazy. "What? Why are you all looking at me like that? I was young once too!" Her mother stated, throwing her hands up in the air exasperatedly.

"Okay," Khadijah mumbled slowly, eyeing her outfit. She liked it—it was simple, casual, yet still cute. Arion had told her to wear something comfy, but that was it. "Also, uh... Auntie Laur, do you have a... spare wig or can you fix mine?" Khadijah asked hesitantly.

"Why? It's lifting?" Her aunt asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, and it looks fu—it looks bad." Khadijah hurried to correct herself.

"You lucky I have one sitting in the car for emergencies," her aunt shook her head with a sigh.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Khadijah squealed, internally relieved that she didn't have to go out with Arion in her messed up wig. "Okay, so I need to shave again, do my makeup—crap, what time is it?"

"Its almost two."

"What?!"

Khadijah nervously walked down the steps of her apartment building. She didn't know why she was so fucking nervous. It was just Arion.

He stood by Jackie's car, waiting for her patiently, a smile on his face as he took in her appearance. He was staring hard and Khadijah nervously adjusted her wavy hair that fell over her shoulders, cascading down her back.

"Pretty girl," Arion greeted her, pulling her in for a hug, "where you get this wig from?" Arion asked, reaching up to touch it but Khadijah smacked his hand away.

"No touch," she told him sternly, tossing her hair over her shoulder, "this a rental." She joked even though she really wasn't. Arion laughed, shaking his head at her. Khadijah pulled away, studying his outfit, nodding in approval. He wore a white t-shirt, grey cargos, and some orange and white dunks. "Where are we going?" She asked as he walked her over to the passenger side of Jackie's car. He opened the door for her, letting her get in. Once he walked back over to the driver's side, Jackie's keychain clinking as he put the key into the ignition, Arion shook his head.

"Issa surprise." He mumbled.

"Boy, I don't like surprises," Khadijah said, squinting her eyes at him, "and I didn't even know you drove."

"Kay likes driving, so I don't bother," Arion shrugs, the car rumbling to life beneath them. He pulled off of the curb swiftly, merging into traffic. "Jackie just letting me borrow the car for the day, so Kay mad as hell at home." Arion cackled.

"His mad ass," Khadijah shook her head, "can you tell me where we're going though? I actually hate surprises, Arion. I'm impatient." She frowned.

"Just wait, ma, chill out," Arion chuckled, leaning back, resting one hand on the bottom of the steering wheel. "You'll see when we get there. I just hope you like the place I picked honestly."

"So, tell me where we're going, and I'll tell you if I like it or not." Khadijah whined.

"No, mama, you gotta be patient."

"I hate you." Khadijah mumbled.

"That's not what you were saying last night but aight." Arion shrugged. They spent the thirty minute drive in silence. The only time Khadijah would speak would be to ask where they were going because she was nervous and she didn't like not knowing what they were going to do. She was being deadass. She hated surprises.

"Can you just—" Khadijah attempted to say but Arion cut her off before she could even get the words out.

"No." Arion spoke firmly. "I already told you no—like what? Over forty times already, just sit and wait, Jah. We almost there."

Khadijah stared stubbornly out of the window as the buildings blew by. Arion was a good driver—calm and levelheaded in situations where Kevin would lose his shit. They got stuck in traffic for an extra ten minutes but Arion didn't seem to mind, humming to himself slightly, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel. Its only when they pull off the highway and Khadijah catches sight of a large ferris wheel in the distance does she sit up straighter in her seat.

"Stop." Khadijah said. "Stop fucking play wit' me right now, Arion."

"Nah, what?" Arion laughed. "I'm not. You see it now?"

"You're taking me to the fair?" Khadijah smiled widely as Arion joined the queue to enter the parking lot of the fair. It was open every single year and Khadijah vaguely remembered going as a child. She hadn't been in years.

"You happy now?"

"Yeah," Khadijah said sincerely, reaching over and squeezing Arion's arm that rested on the middle console, "I'on like surprises but this one was good. Thank you."

Once Arion parked the car and they grabbed all-day ride wristbands from the ticket booth, Khadijah excitedly bobbed and weaved through the crowd. Arion followed behind her, finger hooked in one of her belt loops on her shorts because he swore that if he let go of her, Khadijah would be gone in an instant.

"Jah, slow down, mama," Arion chuckled behind her because Khadijah just wanted to look at everything. She wanted to just take in everything—she couldn't even remember when she actually went outside to hang out with someone—just to have fun, no ulterior motives or reasons.

Just vibes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Khadijah laughed, forcing herself to calm down. Arion pulled her back to him, looping an arm around her shoulders. "Where do you wanna go first?"

"There's this fast ride I seen people posting, I think its—" Arion paused, his head on a swivel as he searched for the ride. "Oh, wait, wait, wait—I think that's it over there." Arion nodded his head towards a small train of cars on a large platform. They were stationed and positioned to move in a circle and as Khadijah watched the ride start and light up in an array of bright blue lights, she grinned wildly.

"Let's go!"

Of course, the line was long so they waited almost half-an-hour before getting on the actual ride but it was well worth it for the experience. The ride kicked up speed almost every five seconds, pushing it faster and faster than Khadijah imagined it could go. She clutched Arion's arm, adrenaline rushing through her as Arion shouted playfully in her ears.

"AH!" Arion screamed when the ride sped up again and Khadijah hit his chest with her hand, laughing as she held onto the safety bars for dear life. The ride finally slowed to a stop and Khadijah's heart started to calm down—beating furiously in her chest. However, as she moved to unbuckle herself—the ride started moving again.

This time, it was spinning backwards.

"What the fuck?!" Khadijah shrieked, flying back against the seat. Beside her, Arion was dying of laughter as she struggled to hold on, screaming as they disappeared into the tunnel before re-emerging three seconds later. After another four minutes of sonic speed, the ride finally slowly and the ride operator unlocked the doors and trains, allowing people to get off the ride. Khadijah stumbled on her feet, holding onto Arion's hand as they laughed together—pure adrenaline rushing through their veins.

They walked for a bit, waiting for something to catch their attention when Khadijah spotted a large Snorlax plushie hanging from one of the games, "oh! Arion, look, look! They have Snorlax plushies over there!"

"Oh, shit, that's sick," Arion said as Khadijah insistently tugged him in the direction of the game. "You want it?"

"Yes, please," Khadijah cheesed happily, letting go of Arion's hand as he walked up to the employee running the stall. It was a basketball game where you had to make at least five shots out of ten from the three-point line to win the plushie. Khadijah pursed her lips, was Arion even good at basketball? "You better not embarass me." Khadijah stated seriously as Arion gave a ten dollar bill to the employee who moved to grab the cart of basketballs. He walked around the gate, moving towards the three-point line.

"Man, what?" Arion chuckled. "Just watch this."

The employee handed a ball to Arion, giving him the okay to shoot.

He missed and Khadijah started getting nervous because she really wanted that Snorlax plushie, but she didn't know how to shoot, so she just had to pull all her faith in Arion.

He missed again.

And again.

And again.

And again, and at that point, Khadijah was starting to give up. She leaned against the chain-link heavily, watching Arion's shoulders slump.

"Come here," she called out to him and reluctantly, he trudged over to her. He looked annoyed and a little embarassed if the redness on his cheeks meant anything at all. "Why you fumbling, Arion? You nervous?"

"Bro," Arion kissed his teeth.

"Don't call me bro, stupid," she retorted, frowning as she looked up at him, "its just a dumb game, okay? Just try your best. Don't get into your head about the little shit. If you lose, I'll just step in here and do it myself then." She smiled, making Arion laugh, his mood lifting a little bit.

"Aight, gimme a kiss then." He demanded.

"Boy," Khadijah narrowed her eyes at him.

"Not even for good luck?"

"Boy," Khadijah repeated herself, ggigling, standing up on her tiptoes. She reached out, cupping Arion's cheeks. He leaned down, closing his eyes, but Khadijah just pecked the tip of his nose—so lightly he barely felt it. "There, go on now." She said, rocking back on her heels.

"That weak ass kiss, bruh," Arion muttered, twisting up his face.

"Get me that plushie and I'll give you a real one," Khadijah said, looking at him pointedly.

Within the next five minutes, Khadijah walked alongside Arion, hugging her large Snorlax plushie to her side. She enjoyed Pokemon in general ever since she saw Arion and Kevin playing it as kids. She only got to play it one time on Kevin's old DS, and she hoped to get a system of her own at some point to play for herself.

"Thank you, Arion," Khadijah sang as Arion followed behind her. He was pouting because she still hadn't given him a kiss yet.

"Jah, stop playing, bruh," he complained, wrapping an arm around her waist. He tried to kiss her, but she turned her head, and his lips connected with her cheek. He huffed loudly and Khadijah just laughed.

They walked around, going on almost six more rides, and spending almost all of Arion's cash on the games stationed around the fair. Arion won almost all of them while Khadijah came a close second. By now, they had a collection of small souvenirs, toys, and plushies stuffed into a large plastic bag. They walked to the car to put their things away before going back into the fair. It was a little bit past sunset now, and the fair would be closing in the next two or three hours.

"You want some food? You hungry?" She asked, looking up at him—he was still pouty, and Khadijah couldn't help but smile.

"Nah, I'm straight," Arion shook his head with a sigh, "I'm tryna take you somewhere though."

"Huh, where else?"

"There," Arion said, pointing up towards the ferris wheel, "you wanna go up there? Shit, I do."

"Oh," Khadijah blinked, looking up at the tall spinning wheel, "yeah, we can go up there."

It felt like the atmosphere between them changed and the air became a little tenser. The line to the ferris wheel was long—especially because it was close to nighttime and the LED lights on the ride had lit up already. Khadijah was nervous because Arion wasn't talking, he just kept his hand in his pockets, staring ahead, counting the amount of people in front of them. They didn't get on until the next hour rolled by and as the employee closed the door to the ferris wheel behind them, Khadijah finally let out a little sigh. Arion sat across from her, looking out at the city lights. It was a pretty view—one Khadijah could appreciate. In fact, she had appreciated it so much that she didn't even notice Arion pulling something out of his pocket because she was too busy admiring the night sky.

"Arion, are you okay? Because you haven't said anything while we stood in line that entire time and—"

Khadijah turned back to Arion, only to have a small silvery box placed in her lap. Now, Arion looked fucking nervous, and Khadijah glanced at his face and back down at the box repeatedly.

"Uh, what's this?" She asked carefully as they continued to ascend to the top.

"Its, um—" Arion cleared his throat. "Its for you, Khadijah. I had it for a while. I planned on giving it to you sooner but I didn't have the opportunity so... " He trailed off. "Just open it. I'm not good with this typa shit." Arion shook his head.

Khadijah tilted her head in confusion, setting her purse down beside her on the cool metal seat. She picked up the box, pulling off the lid. It was a gold necklace with a name on it.

Zahid. Her father's name.

Khadijah traced the cursive with a shaky hand.

"I got it for you shortly after his passing," Arion started to speak. He fiddled with his hands as he spoke, carefully watching Khadijah's reaction. "There was so much going on, I wasn't able to give it you to then."

Khadijah unravelled the necklace from the box. There were tears brimming her eyes, but they didn't fall. She stared at her father's name—so fixated on it, that she didn't even realize they were almost at the top.

The necklace was long enough so his name would hang closest to Khadijah's heart. Arion had done that on purpose.

"I love it, u-um—c-can you help me put it on?" Khadijah stuttered, just so filled with so many emotions.

"Yeah, of course, mama, I got you, c'mere," Arion instructed and Khadijah didn't hesitate, sitting next to Arion and gently handing him the necklace. He fumbled with it for a minute, muttering something about how tiny the clasp was before he finally managed to secure it. Khadijah thanked him softly, sitting with him shoulder-to-shoulder. "Do you like it?"

"I do." Khadijah said quietly. "Thank you. Thank you so much. I—" She shook her head. "I can't even find the words right now." Khadijah smiled slightly, looking up at Arion. He looked down at her with a fondness Khadijah had never noticed before.

"I like you, Khadijah." He said to her when they finally reached the top. "I deadass like you. Shit, I been liking you from the moment I seen you in Kay's bedroom. I liked you from when I seen you in elementary school, middle school, when you started high school—allat shit and I—um... fuck, I had a whole plan of what I wanted to say to you." Arion groaned when he lost his train of thought. "Hold on, bro, 'cuz I was doing so good, I—"

Khadijah didn't let him get a word in because she had grabbed his chin, tipping it downwards so she could kiss him.

Properly.

Arion placed a hand behind her head, cradling her, as he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue against hers when she parted her lips. Khadijah pulled away before it could go too far, panting heavily.

"Ask me what you really wanna ask me." She told him, because she already knew—she'd been waiting for it all day, and he rushed to comply.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Khadijah?" He asked her quietly.

She smiled up at him, pecking him on the lips again.

"Yes. I will."

was this good??? bffr and lmk. i been working all day on this, i hope yall enjoy it!!!

𝐂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 44.3K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
307K 28.8K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...