๐๐Ž๐ ๐•๐Ž๐”๐˜๐€๐†๐„, ๐ƒ๐‘๐„...

By -rosiediamonds

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ–๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ [๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

THE LEAD
profile
k-profile
katsumi's phone
RELATIONSHIPS
SOCIAL MEDIA
NEWS
CHAPTERS
EXTRA CHAPTERS
REQUEST SECTION

details about her

50 2 0
By -rosiediamonds

🌳 °•*⁀➷ ❝ ❞ BON VOUYAGE 🌳 °•*⁀➷ ❝ ❞
❝   DETAILS  ❞

KATSUMI'S HAIR  ❞

ੈ✩‧₊˚katsumi loves dying her hair. even though she needs to take a break so her hair can recovery. she dyes it back after her hair has recovered. her favorite hair colour is pink.

❝  KATSUMI'S NAILS  

ੈ✩‧₊˚katsumi didn't really like getting her nails done when she debut, but when she got her nails done with gahyeon she got to love it. she tends to find inspiration for her nails from pinterest or instagram.

KATSUMI'S STYLE

ੈ✩‧₊˚katsumi's outfits change depending on her mood. if she's in a good mood, she would put effort into her outfits. if she's tired and not in a good mood, she'll just put on whatever she can find.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
151K 5.4K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...