The General's Love Admirer (J...

By Noisyrebelangel

You are the second general of the castle of whiterock,But you want to run free and live your life with love,P... More

Quick look at (Y/N)
Chapter 1 : The Deal
Chapter 3 : The Island
frickin wifi connection errors

chapter 2 : the bluster

110 1 0
By Noisyrebelangel

After (Y/N) blacked out they were slowly sinking into the water,but thankfully Jacob swim down and caught them,but before he swims to Maisie while carrying (Y/N),Maisie points down at something behind Jacob,he turn around and caught the red bluster starring at the 3,Maisie and Jacob froze looking down while the Bluster stare at them,slowly the Bluster sink and vanished and the 2 swam up to the surface,Jacob kept his hold on (Y/N),they finally reach to the surface and gasped for air,a small boat appeared and the 2 swam to it,Jacob helps Maisie climb into the boat,and then he lifts (Y/N) to the boat and climbs inside with her,they both panted for air while (Y/N) fainted at the boat,the 2 heard an angry voice.

"Bring them to me!" Crow yelled at them.

Jacob looked up,the whole crew was standing at the railing of the ship,looking down at the 3.

"What are you going to do?" Jacob questioned yelling back at Crow.

"I said bring them to me!" Crow demanded,slamming his fist at the wooden railing.

"She's just a child and (Y/N) is the general!" Jacob yelled again.

"I'm giving you an order!" Crow grabbed Mr.Crisp's gun and pointed it at the 3,the crew jumped and gasped at what Crow was doing to them.

"Please captain!" Jacob begged,stepping infront of (Y/N) and Maisie to protect the 2.

"Bring...them..to...me." Crow growled,not listening to Jacob.

But before Jacob replied,he and Maisie heard a loud rumbling at the water beneath them,suddenly,the Red Bluster roared and shot up of the water, its mouth capturing the small boat.

"Jacob!" Crow gasped in shock.

the bluster closed its mouth,and dove back into the sea,with Jacob,Maisie, and (Y/N) with it.

___

It was dark,inside the darkness of the Red Bluster's mouth,Jacob gasped for air and lit the lantern and holds it up,Maisie clings to his neck and head,while (Y/N) still unconscious,the lantern illuminates the Bluster's giant teeth inside its mouth,they gasped from hearing a low growl and Jacob turn around and see a dim blue light glowed at the opening of the Bluster's throat.

"Are we gonna...die in here?" Maisie whispered nervously.

Jacob gently extended his arm to Maisie,and help her climb off him,she sat down on one side where (Y/N) sleeping infront of her,and Jacob sat across from her.

"No..." Jacob said,just as the Bluster snarled,the deep guttural sound echoing around the 2.

Jacob looked up at the sound,and then back down at Maisie.

"well,yeah" Jacob said.

Maisie pulled her knees to her chest,hugging herself from being scared.

"Is it...gonna chew us,or will we get digested slowly...with acid??" Maisie whimpered.

"I don't know, Maisie..this is all new territory for me" Jacob answered her honestly.

"Haven't you hunted these things your whole life?"

"We kill em',lass,we don't study them" Jacob said.

Jacob looks towards the dim blue light at the back of the monster's mouth.

"I guess it's time to start" Jacob said.

___

(Y/N) gasped for air and woke up,and then they looked around,they jumped a bit from seeing the inside of the Bluster's mouth.

"what the...where-..huh?" (Y/N) said as she found a rope on the boat,she saw the long line of rope headed to the dim blue light,they only remembered something that they heard from Jacob while they were sleeping,so (Y/N) tied the rope on their waist stepped off the boat,and followed the rope,(Y/N) approach the throat and climbs up where the rope leading them the way,they clambered onto the ledge and looks up,(Y/N) found 2 blue glowing tunnels where the Red Bluster's nostrils were,she went to the right tunnel and found Jacob and Maisie at the entranced of the nostril,(Y/N) hide at the back while seeing the 2 looking at the view of the ocean,the Bluster started to rise up,out of the water,tiling its body back,causing 2 to slip,(Y/N) gasped and got hit by behind from the 2.

"AGHH!!" (Y/N) yelled.

Jacob and Maisie turns around and saw (Y/N),but before they could speak the Bluster rose out of the water and threw its nostril,they could see that they were heading towards an island,Jacob stood up and grabbed his spear,and started walking towards the nose hole.

"What are you going to do??" (Y/N) asked and walked over to him.

"I'm gonna kill it" Jacob replied.

"kill it?? how??" Maisie said.

"And just how are you gonna do that??" (Y/N) said,and grabbed his arm.

"Well,i don't know,i just get pumped up and kind of wing it,

i don't want to overthink this,alright? i'm just gonna kill it" Jacob said firmly,as the Bluster's nostril opens,and the wind began to blow inside

"I don't know about this" Maisie said.

"Yeah,i'm with her" (Y/N) nodded their head on Maisie's direction.

"I'm Jacob Holland remember love,? who killed five of them beasts in the span of 2 days! Jacob said as he leaned his spear against the Bluster's nostril,and put his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"There has to be another way!" (Y/N) cried.

"Afraid not,love!" Jacob replied.

"And this is just another Beast" Jacob said,his face a bit inches close to (Y/N)'s face.

"Well,c-can you kill it from the inside??" Maisie suggested.

Suddenly,the Bluster's head tipped,back and it let out a very loud sneeze,shooting Jacob and (Y/N) out of the nostril,and Maisie got flung into the spear that was stuck in its nose.

...

Jacob and (Y/N) screamed as they flew through the air,(Y/N) wrap their arms behind Jacob's neck,the rope tightened around his waist,and swung him back down to the ground,he slid along the sand,before swinging back to the Bluster's chest,and grabbing onto it.

Jacob pulled out his sword and was about to stab the beast,but the Bluster swung its head back and pulled Jacob and (Y/N) off its chest,and up into the air.

the 2 got swung so high,they came up to the Bluster's face and Jacob drop his sword as they fell back down,landing at the sand very painfully,he groggily opened his eyes in time to see his sword about to fall right on his face.

He sat up just in time and push (Y/N) away from the sword,and grabbed it again,as he got swung up into the air again,this time,as he swung back down,he managed to grab the palm tree and stabbed his sword into it to keep himself up.

(Y/N) stands up feeling pain in their face as they sit up,the rope on her waist ripped apart,the Red Bluster growled softly when it saw (Y/N),their face had scars from hitting their face at the sand,its head leaned closer to (Y/N),Jacob looks down to (Y/N) and turned to see Maisie still inside its nose.

"Hold on girls!" He called.

Jacob stood on his sword,and used his hands to start pulling some of the ropes,the Red Bluster noticed the rope,and lifted it up with its fin.

the Bluster pulled on the rope,and yanked the spear out along with Maisie.

"Jacob!" Maisie shouted,as she swung past him,both of them reach for one another.

Jacob slipped off the tree,and the rope was caught around his sword,and he dangled in the air.

Maisie swung back towards the Red Bluster's mouth and came very close to it,she began to swing back,when the Bluster leaned foward and gently grabbed Maisie's foot in its mouth.

Maisie gasped and panted heavily,as she tried to not move,the Red Bluster snorted softly and just stared down at her,Maisie began to calm down,and took notice of how the Bluster wasn't trying to eat her.

Maisie tilted her head to the side,and the Red Bluster did the same,Maisie was surprise,and so was (Y/N),they stared at the bluster,Maisie tilted her head the other way,and the Bluster copied her.

"Unbelievable..." (Y/N) whispered to herself.

The bluster looked at (Y/N),and stared at her,(Y/N) tried the same thing and tilted their head to the side before,and the Bluster did the same thing again to (Y/N).

Meanwhile,Jacob managed to clim on the top of the palm tree,with his sword in his mouth,Maisie and (Y/N) turned around and saw that he was about to attack.

"No,wait!!" Maisie yelled.

"Jacob,stop!!" (Y/N) yelled aswell.

It was too late,Jacob jumped off the tree,and held the sword infront of him as he yelled and prepared to stab the Bluster.

Maisie kicked her shoe off,releasing her foot,and causing the 2 to swing back,the weight was now unbalanced,and Jacob stopped swinging,and fell into the sand again,as Maisie was launched into the air and landed in another nearby palm tree.

Jacob picked his head up from the sand,and noticed the speak on the ground,he immediately shot up and ran to it,while (Y/N) runs to Maisie to get her,but when they saw Jacob running to his spear,they groaned and runs to Jacob.

"W-w-wait,Jacob! no,stop!" Maisie yelled,trying to break the rope,but she remember the knife that Sarah gave her,she grabbed the knife and began to cutting the rope,but got cut when she saw the Bluster using its fin to launch a huge wave of water to Jacob and (Y/N).

(Y/N) runs to Jacob as fast as they can but got caught seeing the huge wave coming towards Jacob and themself,jacob paused before he reached the spear,(Y/N) paused too and the 2 looked up at the wave.

"Oh,bloody hell" Jacob muttered,and (Y/N) just gasped quietly.

The wave swept the 2 up and carried them back into the palm tree that he latched onto for dear life,(Y/N) was swept to the tree where Maisie is,once the water disappeared,they both coughed and gasped for air as a starfish got stuck on Jacob's hair,and many tiny tree branches stuck in (Y/N)'s hair.

The 2 turned their heads,breathing heavily,and saw the Red Bluster walking off into the jungle,and Jacob turned back to look at the small boat that had been left on the shore.

"You've could've killed us!" (Y/N) yelled from the other tree.

"Wha?..i could've killed 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" Jacob asked incredulously,he groaned and began climbing down the tree.

Once he was on the ground,he untied the rope from his waist and began stalking towards the older girl.

"You got it backwards,love,i had it to rights,and you and the lass bollocksed it up" He snapped.

(Y/N) and Maisie untied the rope from their waist too,and (Y/N) was also stalking towards Jacob,Maisie followed behind them.

"Dead to rights?" they scoffed. "i must have been watching a different fight" they replied to Jacob.

"Well we wouldn't have been fighting it all if the lass hadn't cut them lines,and you trying stopping me" Jacob replied.

"𝘸𝘦 cut them lines" (Y/N) corrected,picking up Jacob's sword.

"No,𝘺𝘰𝘶,and the 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 cut them lines" Jacob said,picking up (Y/N) and Maisie's shoes's with one hand.

"But 𝘺𝘰𝘶 didn't stop us though,now did you?" (Y/N) retorted.

A tropical parrot flew to (Y/N) and landed on their shoulder.

"That's not the same thing" Jacob argued.

The 2 now stood up infront of each other.

"Isn't it?" (Y/N) questioned,holding out his sword for him with a small smirk.

"No,it isn't" He replied,holding out their shoes.

The 2 give their belongings in silence,(Y/N) wears back their shoe and then gives the other shoe to Maisie,while Jacob put his sword back to his scabbard on his belt,the 3 stunned before hearing scary growling and squawking coming from the jungle that made them all go silent.

"We'd...best find shelter" Jacob said,Maisie wears her shoes while jumping,she walks to (Y/N) and hold their hand while walking,(Y/N) hold maisie's hand back and follows Jacob.

𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔲𝔢𝔡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.6K 32
๐•ด๐–“ ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–š๐–‰๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–•๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–™๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–˜. ...
296K 43K 146
"แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€‘แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€žแ€แ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€”แ€บ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€แ€ปแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€’แ€ฏแ€แ€ญแ€š แ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแŠ แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€‘แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฏแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท แ€แ€แ€ญแ€šแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€™แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€™แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€™แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑ...
91.5K 2.8K 41
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
49.7K 764 14
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...