Distraction [Zarry]

By raeeanyaa

Just when Zayn is about to end it all he meets Harry and everything changes. Will Harry be the savior Zayn ha... More

before message!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
NOT AN UPDATE/AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
NOT AN UPDATE/2K READS OMG!
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
NOT AN UPDATE/AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Thirty
5K OMG
I AM SORRY
PLEASE HELP ME OUT
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
THANK YOU

Chapter Twenty

566 27 5
By raeeanyaa

SO I REWROTE CHAPTER TWENTY BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE IT THE FIRST TIME!

--------------------------
It was December and Christmas was next week. Harry and I had a Christmas tree standing tall and proudly in the living room, with colorful lights littering it, and cute ornaments with reindeer and little santa hats and candy canes all over. I thought it was adorable to be honest. I also really liked the thought of spending this Christmas with someone. My dad stayed out at bars on holidays mostly, leaving me to spend them alone. So knowing I get to spend this Christmas with Harry of all people makes me the happiest person ever. I was actually excited for Christmas this year.

I carried our basket of clothes back to the bedroom and began to fold them into piles on the bed to be put away later. I separated our shirts and jeans, but kept our sweatpants all in one pile since we always shared them anyway. I loved when Harry wore my clothes. The way they hung loosely on his smaller frame and the way my sweaters swallowed him up like a blanket. I loved it. I loved Harry.

Harry had to work at the bakery today, but he should be getting off in an hour or so. I have to cook dinner before he gets here. I don't know what to cook though. Harry loves chicken, so I'm pretty sure whatever I throw together, if there's chicken in it somewhere, he'll eat it no problem.

I finished folding all of the laundry and put them away in the drawers inside the closet. Now that I think of it I really don't feel like cooking. I'll probably go out and pick something up for Harry and I. Slipping on my shoes I grabbed my phone off the table, texting Harry.

To Harry: I'm going to town to get takeout. I'll meet you back at the apartment soon if I'm not back by the time you get there. I love you.

Sending the text I grabbed my coat off the rack in the hall and headed out the front door to my truck. I started the engine and turned out of the parking lot onto the highway towards town. About ten minutes into my drive I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw a text from Harry.

From Harry: Sounds great! I get off early today so I'll be leaving in about fifteen minutes. I'll see you at home! I love you too.

I sent back an okay then tossed my phone into the passenger seat. About twenty minutes later I parked my truck at the Chinese restaurant and got out. Harry is probably almost home so I should hurry. It was starting to snow a little, white flakes floating towards the ground. I pulled my hood over my head as I made my way towards the entrance of the restaurant.

-----

HARRY'S POV: (surprise!)

I hung up my apron and tugged on my coat as I walked outside into the snow. I wasn't even cold but I couldn't stop shaking and my head was pounding. I was ready to get home to Zayn, I've missed him today.

I felt horrible. I've had excruciating headaches throughout the day. My boss told me he thought I had a fever and to go home which is why I got off early.

I pulled my hood over my head to keep the snow flurries out of my hair. It's almost Christmas and I still haven't gotten Zayn a present. I have to find time to get him something. Then again, what would I get him? I was lost in my thoughts, not looking where I was going and felt my body collide into someone else's.

"Oh, excuse me." I said, meeting the man's gaze, freezing when I realized who it was.

"It's all good, Harry." Louis's voice made my skin crawl.

I moved to try to walk around him but his hand came up quick, grabbing my shoulder and I bit back tears.

"Please Louis I'm sick and I just want to go home to Zayn." I choked out.

"Awe, you want to run home to Zaynie? I can make you feel so much better than he could Harry." My name coming from his mouth made my stomach turn. He had an evil smirk on his face and his grip on my shoulder got tighter as he ran his thumb across my cheek. I felt sick as his fingertips grazed my skin.

I began to thrash against him and eventually he let me go and I took off running. Away from Louis and towards home. I needed to get to Zayn now.

I ran towards the apartment, bumping into people along the way but I just shoved past them. I wiped the few stray tears that fell from my eyes as I see our apartment building come into view as well as Zayn's truck. My baby. I just wanted him to hold me, protect me from Louis. I ran up the stairs and bolted through the front door. Zayn was putting what looked like Chinese food on our plates at the table and I immediately started crying. But I ran towards Zayn and he looked at me with a worried expression as I wrapped my arms around him tightly and buried my face in his neck. He held me in a tight embrace and kissed my head lightly.

"Angel are you okay?" His voice was soft and gentle.

I lifted head to look at him, tears still falling down my cheeks.

"Louis saw me on the way home."

------

ZAYN'S POV: (back to normal.)

My eyes darkened immediately, wanting to know if he had hurt Harry in any way. and if he had, I'd kill him.

"What happened baby, did he hurt you?" I moved him back a few inches so I could examine him.

Harry nodded. "No, he just gripped my shoulder rather tightly, trying to keep me from running away. I told him I didn't feel well and I wanted to get home to you but he said that he could make me feel better than you could. When that's totally not what I meant. He's wrong anyway." I saw a hint of a smile on his flushed face.

Despite the small smile on my lips I said, "Tell me if he ever touches you again and I will kill him."

Harry nodded as I placed my hand to his forehead and I knew he had a fever. he was burning up. I kissed his forehead lightly and moved to the stove to make him some tea. My poor angel was sick.

"Why don't you sit and try to eat a little baby and I'll make you some tea, yeah?"

"Okay." he responded and sat down in his usual chair, picking up his fork and taking a bite of the noodles on his plate.

By the time I finished making the tea Harry had already eaten most of his food, which made me happy because he wasn't so sick to where he had no appetite. I handed him his tea and he thanked me. I gave him a small smile and then sat down to eat my own dinner. We sat in silence until I finished eating. I took our dishes and put them in the sink, telling myself I'd wash them tomorrow morning. Harry went to the bedroom and I followed him, standing in the doorway as I watched him change into some sweatpants and a hoodie. Poor baby was freezing. I changed into some sweatpants as well but kept my tshirt on.

"Can we cuddle on the couch and watch a movie?" Harry asked in an almost childlike tone.

I smiled, "Of course angel. Come on." I turned and walked into the living room and he followed.

I turned on the tv and Monsters Inc. was on, figured that was good enough. I layed down on the couch, Harry laying down next to me and I wrapped my arms around him comfortingly. I hated that he was so sick. But it did make him really clingy and needy towards me, which I enjoyed. I liked actually taking care of him more than I liked the thought of it. I kissed his cheek and he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you angel."

"I love you too Zayn."

Harry then closed his eyes as if he were going to try and sleep so I pulled him closer to me and let him get comfortable. After about twenty minutes I heard light snores coming from his lips and I knew he was asleep. Not wanting to move him, I turned off the tv and closed my eyes as well. Not too long after sleep took over me.

-----

I woke up to noise that sounded like groaning. I sat up, glancing at the clock, it read 1:08 a.m. I heard the groaning sound again and looked down at Harry, he was trembling as if he was cold yet sweat was coating his skin, his sweatshirt sticking to him. I tapped his shoulder lightly and he opened his glossy eyes, looking at me.

"Sit up baby so I can take your sweatshirt off, you're sweating."

He did as I instructed and I helped him pull the sweatshirt over his head. He immediately laid back down and pressed himself against me. I wrapped my arms around him again and not ten minutes later I heard him groan again.

"What's the matter baby?" I was starting to worry about him.

"My head.. it's pounding. And my stomach."

I knew his fever had to be very high, I need to make him a doctor's appointment if I can't get his fever to go down by tomorrow. I ran my fingers through his curls, trying to get the sweaty strands out of his face but moments after he jerked up off the couch and ran towards the bedroom. I immediately heard a lurching sound and knew he had gotten sick. I felt so bad. I didn't know what to do.

I got up and walked into the bathroom, finding Harry resting his head on the side of the cool bathtub. Sweat dripping off his head, neck and chest.

"Do you want me to carry you to bed?" I offered, standing at the door of the bathroom.

He nodded and I walked over to him, helping him up off of the tile floor, I picked his small frame up in my arms and moved him to the bed, laying him down gently.

"I'm going to get you some water."

I came back to find Harry curled into a ball in the bed, hugging his knees to his chest and he was literally trembling. He must be freezing. I set the water down on his nightstand and quickly got in bed next to him, pulling him into my chest and he immediately seemed to relax some. Moving as close as he could to me and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

I was really starting to worry about him. He's gotten progressively worse in just a few hours. I have to call his doctor in the morning.

"Zayn." Harry practically whispered, clinging to me as if I were his life support.

I kissed his forehead. "Sleep baby."

I held Harry's shaking body for what seemed like hours, until he finally fell asleep next to me.

-------------------------

So this isn't an amazzing chapter and its just a filler, obviously. It's not too terrible is it? I have an idea of some things that are going to happen so be prepared for something crazy in the next few updates!!

anyway like I said I know this chapter is terrible but like I said its just a filler.

So, enjoy.

keep reading/voting/commenting

your support means everything*************

- raegon xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.9K 15
"Harry wishes things were different. He never wanted things to change between them. In fact, before any of this even happened, the thought had never...
45.5K 1.2K 15
Harry recently loses his boyfriend and his mental state is completely unstable. He breaks down randomly in class and refuses to be touched by anyone...
10.2K 544 53
Claiming to know someone in person is the most dangerous thing to do ever. The outer look can be deceiving, they say. But it is the truth. Similarly...
13K 358 29
Harry and Louis have been best friends since the X-Factor. Ever since One Direction formed and became famous Harry has been struggling to find himsel...